Filter By:

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

makes my life so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

love the food
makes my life so much easier. with the hours i do for work i was just eating junk food for lunches... now i have a very healthy lunch 5 days a week. some of the girls at work get excited at lunch time just to see what i am having

Fresh and tasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

The fresh dinner options are a wonderful development and a positive alternative from having frozen dinner options every night. I enjoy the variety for breakfast and lunch, and now find dinner meals offer variety along with fresh nutritional options, as well as supporting my healthy weight goal requirements.

adelaide

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

the taste is perfect cant believe it taste like it was made today

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

it tastes great like it was made today
food is great and easy to make
simple directions to follow i enjoyed it very much the food was so fresh and tasty

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Perfect for single person to get good nutrition & no wasting of food.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

The programe is okay to follow, but I asked for help when I first started and the ordering girls could not be more helpful, very patient. Food, Meals, Online Support readily available . I am only into my third week, but I am exremely happy at this stage.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1800

Allergy qu stion

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I am a diabetic and have a few allergies. Can't have tomato, potato, oranges, shellfish, nut, poppy seed, Also potato is in lots of things as potato starch and vegetable exctract. Would I be able to go on light and easy.

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi, Our food is designed for general healthy eating and unfortunately we are not able to cater for food allergies, intolerances or any special dietary requirements at this stage. Sorry we could not be of more assistance to you.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Convince and Yummy Meals.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Fantastic Meals, good sizes, yummy taste...
The Website is good to follow, except I think you should be able to go back into the order when finished, to change if you make a mistake.
Instead of having to call up the help line to get them to change the entries...
Other than that all is good, Hubby and I are enjoying it so far...

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Enjoying a lose weight journey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I started using Light and Easy on the recommendation of a friend who said how much she enjoyed the food. I have had 3 weeks of the food and have found the program so easy to follow and have lost a kilo each week without feeling like I am on a diet. The food is so easy to prepare and tastes really nice. I can see me staying on this for some time. Thanks.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

very good, lots of variety

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

i was surprised how much variety there is and how tasty all meals are. I now eat 3 balanced meals daily with snacks and I am loving it, thanks lite and easy

delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I am very impressed with the meals. I get breakfast and lunch and I am surprised at the variety of the meals.Only been on it two weeks and already lost 1 kg.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1800

Great start

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The program has been a saviour. Great food. I lost 3.2kg in the first week and it was a wonderful convenience whilst one of our daughters was in hospital. Thank you

Mount Gambier

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

This program is so convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I have just started the 1200 calorie program. I have chosen to the option of a 5 day meal plan, opting to have 2 days to 'relax'. Lite n Easy is a no brainer!! So simple and convenient and I have already noticed a difference (keeping in mind I have just begun). I am a shift worker so I find getting up to go to nightshift, I don't have to worry about pre cooking meals, I just go to the fridge/freezer grab my meals for the day and off I go. The 1200 calorie program is easy to adapt to. I pace my meals so I am not feeling hungry and I find that I am satisfied as opposed to gorging myself and feeling yuk.

All in all I love the program. All the meals are good and I love the fact you have options.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

The Dinners are a tasty and healthy and easy to cook means of eating healthy delicious meals.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I started in late 2013 at 121kg (159cm tall), and gradually over the next two years I lost 40kg by just eating less, but healthy meals. I suffer from depression and anxiety, and tend to comfort eat, so this was the first time I've been able to stick to a diet. Last year I plateaued and gained a lot of weight but I have remained eating Liteneasy for my main meal of the day, and now my Mum and my friend Tom are also both eating Liteneasy food for their main meals. The taste and convenience of the meals is very helpful. I would certainly recommend Liteneasy food, not just to lose weight but also to maintain a healthy diet. I still want to lose more weight and will continue with this plan in the future.

Verified Customer Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Best thing I've done for myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Lite n' Easy is just that - easy. It takes all the guesswork out of losing weight, making easy to stick to and enjoyable. You receive everything to eat for the week except milk and the weekly menu plans make it easy to follow. Plenty of choices each day to suit your tastes and lifestyle. I was hopeful of losing weight and have been very pleasantly surprised about how easy it has been to drop lots of unwanted kilograms.

Wonderful meals and so convenient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I love the meals! Some were too big to finish. When telling my friends about Lite n Easy one replied I wish they made high protein and high nutrient small meals for people who have had gastric sleeves or gastric banding! Do you have such meals that are only a cup of soft food?

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi Bevm,
Thank you for your feedback.
Unfortunately we do not supply food specifically for those who have had gastric sleeves or gastric banding.

It's so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

This has been awesome. The food is so much better than I thought it would be.
Everything is there for you. I had thyroid cancer and needed to lose weight this has been a god send for me!

Truganina

• 3 helpful votes

great tasty food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

inhave only been on this for 1 week but can already feel the difference in my cloths i use my powerfit and treadmill everyday for ten min each the food is very tasty and i cant wait to see the results in another couple of months the program is easy to follow and the team is very supportive if you have any questions .......love it!!!!

What a time saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I live alone and work two jobs which keep me very busy. I have found lite and easy very convenient . Saving me from the supermarket visits , and wondering what to get for dinner. Also gives me a huge variety .

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

5 stars. excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I'm finding the food very healthy and I am certainly not wasting food in refrigerator, as before Light and Easy.
Following the program very easy and enjoy the variety of dinner meals.

August 8th 2017 Update: No waste and great meals for winter nights.

After being on Lite and Easy for several weeks, I am now brave enough to do my own ordering online.
Very easy to edit and choose my own meals.
Loving the selection to choose from.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Lite and Easy is really easy to order on line. Very easy to edit and choose, but also having the staff at L & E for backup on the phone or online.
There is a great selection to choose from for meals.

1 of 145 pages