Filter By:

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Great way to loose weight.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

I started Lite n Easy to loose weight. This was achieved straightaway. From week one, using the easy Meal Plans, I found I was loosing 1 - 1.5kg per week.
It is so convenient. Not having to shop makes for less temptation.

Diet made easy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I find Lite n Easy very easy to follow, never hungry. I don't have much preparation and I don't have to decide what to eat apart from when I place the order.

Really tasty meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I did Lite n' easy many years ago & found the meals very bland.
so thought would give it ago as now live on my own & spend about same at supermarket.
Gives me a different meal each night & the breakfast & lunches are great also.

Lite n EASY!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Hands down the best part of this program is that it's easy. No shopping for special foods, no endless preparing, no weighing, no measuring, no counting calories or recording points. I think about food once a week (when I submit my order) after that I just enjoy it. Thanks lite n' easy!

Great idea for singles!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

My expectations were exceeded with lite n easy. I love every minute of it. Great variety of food to choose from. I would like to see more variety in regards to the fruit provided though.

Canberra

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 26 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

$9 del fee (ACT) not quoted on ordering process. What is rest of Australia charged?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I thought I'd give these guys a go after a friend suggested them.

Initial online ordering process is good, and I thought I'd go with a 5 dinner pack just to try it out ($64 package price). Pictures of food and decent description on each, so no dramas there. Nice and clear delivery date choices, so no one should get confused with that.

My main issue is the 'hidden' delivery fee. During the ordering process, it states that "some suburbs may attract an additional delivery fee", without specifying which suburbs. This gives the impression that it would be SOME outer-lying areas outside of normal metropolitan areas that get charged an "additional" fee.

In reality it is most of AUSTRALIA! The clarification given to me by customer service was something along the lines of "item's are packaged in Western Sydney, so that's why there's a delivery fee". I'm 3 hours down the road in ACT and it's $9. What about WA or QLD or TAS?

So yeah... would be nice to know that before ordering!

My big suggestion would be to actually state delivery charges on the website. A bit deceiving to state a dinner pack is available to be delivered for $64, when in reality most of Australia CAN NOT get that price. It's pot luck what someone in QLD or WA would get charged!

Delivery fee was not quoted when submitting order online. Nor was it quoted on the email confirmation received 15 minutes later. It was only after receiving a 3rd email about an hour later, that full charges were shown. Why the delay in notifying of actual charges? Do less people cancel when they come back in a few hours to check emails? I know I would have cancelled if I saw that charge on the first email, that's for sure!

Yes it's only $9, but I feel deceived. It's not the advertised price.
It's a hidden extra that should be made clear even before pressing the submit button. It's not even shown to you until about an hour later in a 3rd email. Very poor form. It gives a very negative impression of the company right off the bat. If EBay and every other online ordering platform can quote postage and handling, then why not these guys? And if that's too hard, then simply state "ACT $9, WA $15" etc).

I've tried 3 of the 5 meals order so far. Good, but don't expect miracles. It IS microwave food, and it is convenient... and better than the supermarket equivalents. But as they say, fresh is best... so don't expect to see the product shown on the packaging or on the professionally framed photos online.

I'd possibly order again trying other meals, but I'm hesitant because who knows what I'll be charged for delivery on the next one if I happen to order more than fits in one box (to try and get better value).

It's an issue that needs looking at for sure, and I can't recommend them when they aren't clear on the pricing.

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we’re sorry we weren’t able to provide you with the actual delivery fee to your area at the time you placed your order. Lite n’ Easy ha... read more »

Enjoy the meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Only thing is i dont like carrot or sweetcorn and there is a lot of those two in your meals and it take time to pick it out other that i am happy with the meals.

Even the 18yo son enjoys

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

My expectations for Lite n' Easy were in the upper middle range. I had used a similar programme while living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. What I didn't anticipate was the enjoyment of my 18yo son when he could select, heat and serve my evening meal. He always wanted a taste and so I ordered dinner meals and deserts for him to eat on the nights he came in late from martial arts. Win, win, win. Thank you Lite n' Easy.

Verified Customer Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

It has helped me considerably with weight loss and reducing my BGLs (I am a Diabetic).

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

The results obtained have exceeded my expectations. I use the 7 day B/L/D option and occasionally stray from the diet with the odd beer and snacks (chocolate!!). The food provided has a great variety and it is like going out for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1800

Giving it a try.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I was skeptical at first as I was 'talked' into going on Lite N Easy by my partner who has work colleagues already on LNE. We both need to lose weight and each have our goal weight in mind so we gave it a try. I mainly did it to support my partner but have found in the first four weeks with us both sticking to the plan, we have each dropped 4kgs. This was surprising as there was so much food and extra snacks on my plan that I thought - no way. To my delight we have had almost a size change and we are happy to continue on our plans for another four weeks and then maybe drop down a calorie meal plan. The big bonus for us is not having the dreaded conversation each day, "What are we going to have for dinner?" as it's all in the freezer.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Very good product easy to follow and excellent tasting food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Was very surprised at the results didn’t expect to loose as much weight as I have done. The program is very easy to follow and you seem to be eating all the time which doesn’t allow you to feel hungry. With the range of food you never feel like you are missing out on anything.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Eat to lose weight , amazing!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I cant believe how much food Lite n' Easy send me. It tastes great and i'm constantly snacking ,yet I still lose weight. Oh yeah its super convienant as well.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Why did I not do this sooner?!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

All the meals I have had have been fresh, tasty, nutricious and most of all filling. There is such a great choice of food options as well. I also have MS and I know my body is getting everything good it needs and at the end of an exhausting day it is all there and convenient and quick and easy to prepare.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

What a great way to lose weight!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Was happy to give Lite and Easy a go to lose those unwanted kilos, the food is great, service is great and I love the ease of preparation. Thank you!

My review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Very happy with the freshness and wide range of food.
Would like less sweet snack, especially dried fruit.
Not losing as much weight as I would have liked, but feeling so much better.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Great way to lose weight and stay healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Meal plans. Very hard to be good and stick to diet but hoping it’ll be a positive experience. I haven’t lost any weight but I feel really good about myself and feel overall healthy.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

It’s definitely lite n it’s definitely easy, the food tastes great, it’s not over filling, I’ve lost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My expectations are what I expected. It’s very Easy to follow the program., you don’t have to think about preparing meals, and there’s such a variety of yummy meals & snacks so you don’t feel like your missing out at all. The meal planning is terrific. I have all the support I need.

Gillieston Heights

Private message

Verified Customer Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Yummy, easy, convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Excellent and tasty food. This product has given us our weekends back as well as making us eat healthy. I never really ate much fruit but now because it’s part of my lunch or breakfast I just eat it. I feel so much better and more energetic than before I started lite n easy. Would definitely recommend the lunch and breakfast menu. Thank you for providing such a great service and product that’s made our lives better.

Love Lite n easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Very easy to follow. Lovely food. Helps me understand portions very easily. Love the convenience and variety. I've lost 3kgs in 2 weeks and couldn't be happier! Thank you Lite n easy!

Verified Customer Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

My lite n easy experience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

I like the convenience of lite n easy and it has taught me a lot, and i have lost weight, the only thing i don't like is too many green apples and oranges, and i do think its expensive.

1 of 160 pages

I have recently been told my cholesterol is a bit high and I have been on Lite and Easy for the last month or so and I have lost 3 kilos.But now wondering whether this diet plan has contributed to my cholesterol rise?

mousy asked on Dec 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi, It’s best to consultant your doctor for specific advice.

I have !!...and that's how I know my cholesterol is up! She did advice me try another diet plan...but I am happy with this one and reluctant to change
So what I wanted to know, has Lite and Easy too much fat in it or is it the recommended amount.

I am on the 1200 calorie plan, can I substitute an apple for a medium mango?

Rach asked on Dec 06, 2017

Answer this

Hello. I have been making small substitutions with fruit since I prefer fresh raspberries and pears. I just checked calorie count. Have still been losing weight so works for me. Will change for mango to this week but I think grapes are too sugary so don't swap for them.

Hi Rach, Yes, you can swap an apple for mango. Keep in mind on average a piece of fruit is equivalent to half a cup (125gm) of chopped fruit such as mango.

Can I have coke zero?

Judi asked on Dec 02, 2017

Answer this

Hi Judi. For maximum weight loss results and general health and well being, we do not recommend the use of artificial sweeteners, diet soft drink or diet cordials. However if you do choose to consume these, try to limit the amount you have and remember diet drinks are not a substitute or replacement for water. In relation to tea and coffee, no more than 4 cups per day are recommended. If you require milk, use it from your daily allowance (1 cups of calcium enriched skim milk per day).

See all 993 questions about Lite n' Easy