Filter By:

absolutely amazing food.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

The food fills me up. It’s easy fo follow. What the paper work says is it, and you accept it. Great variety of food.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Light and Easy saves more than just time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We’ve been eating light and easy for more than 3 years. The meals are great, tasty and quick. Lite and easy saves us time, money no more left over groceries or food not used in the pantry. Cooking time, food preparation and energy used is minimal no need to take time to do the grocery shopping and lugging it all home and repacking into the pantry and fridge etc. The only criticism I have is the beans in the meals become tough because of the way they are cut they should be cut length ways and they are in many meals and I find I don’t want to eat them anymore. Would much rather another type of vegetable.

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi LanLan, Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We'll pass your comments on to the kitchen and development teams.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Fabulous - make a life easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Love the variety of foods and the convenience. For someone who doesn’t like cooking , this great for healthy options. Wished I used lite n easy a long time ago...

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

The only thing I lost on these meals was money!
Meals have to much spice's gave me so much heart burn plus wind! So much salt.and dear future customers if you order any meals that come with eggs please don't crack it open, it's not cooked, you have to cook it yourself I had to find out the hard way cause I wasn't told.

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi Grace. Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry that our meals were not to your taste. We often get feedback to increase our use of spice, so it’s difficult to appeal to everyone’s palette. In rega... read more »

I didn't get the instructions.

Lite n' Easy Official

Hi Grace. We're sorry that this was not more clear and we'll pass your comments on to the developments team. If it's not too much trouble, could you please email your delivery address and best cont... read more »

ideal weight loss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

food is very satisfying and delicious. I like that each days menu is labeled

program was very simple to follow

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Very happy and slowly losing weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Yes food excellent and program easy to follow. Delivery very prompt and packaging excellent and cold. Meals fresh and very nice.

Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The diet is easy to follow, always packed so it is easy to use daily. I have been on the program for three weeks and haven't felt hungry in that time.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Love it but TOOOOO much plastic

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Great and easy program I used in the past and would love to go back on again immediately. The thing stopping me is the excessive plastic footprint. EVERYTHING was delivered in plastic, inside plastic bags and tied closed with plastic. So much waste. Environmentally I do feel it is important for all companies to start looking at, and taking responsibility, for these changes.

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi Charlie. Thank you for your feedback. Providing portion controlled, nutritionally balanced meals and meal plans requires a certain amount of individual packaging to ensure each item is kept fres... read more »

The reasons make sense of course, it is just a shame there is so much produced. Food waste is also a massive problem, but far easier to compost fruit and veg than dispose of plastics. It is wonder... read more »

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

good kick start to a healthy lifestyle

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I am a 54yr old who put on a lot of weight in my menopausal state. I was exercising and thought was eating healthy but wouldn't lose weight. I started on Lite and Easy about 3mths ago and have lost approximately 5kgs. I feel I am learning to spread my food intake over the day and how to portion it. A lot of misconceptions like don't eat rice, bread and sweet to lose weight have been proved wrong as the program provides you with a balance of all those foods amongst others.
I have to admit that the food is not really all that delicious and can even be bland and a bit repetitive despite them claiming a variety of foods etc but then it has started my journey to weight loss and that is important. It is not sustainable due to the repetitive nature as well as the cost involved but it is a good kick start to weight loss.

Satisfying

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

the food is hunger satisfying, if I was to pick a negative it would be that there are too many spices used int the dinner meals

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Thankful that someone else is doing the hard work for me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I always feel very satisfied and full after I have had the meal. They are delicious. I have found the evening meals and breakfasts very easy to manage - just got a lunch order and am a little confused about what goes with what. Expect I will work it out.

Week 4

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Using as diet, very good90%. Evening meal too large, would prefer to spread calories across day more. Very happy thanks

Great Meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

These meals are very good. I only get the meal plan for 5 days, as I find that some days I may be away from home for lunch or tea. I've found that since getting these meals, my diabetes levels are a lot better. Even though they don't have a diabetic plan, WHICH IS SURPRISING, with so many diabetics around now.!!! Not lost any weight as yet but that's my lazy life style, which i'm working on.

Love the Easy Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

It's very easy to follow and the food is tasty and filling. I have lost weight just by simply eating good food, that someone else thinks about for me. I save time not having to shop, and very few dishes to wash! It really is Easy.

Great food and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The program was easy to follow and I only get 5days and can easily portion control on weekends now. I have had some things missing from my lunches though, like sauces or salad dressings

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi Vickster. Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you have experienced missing items. Was this resolved? If not, please email your delivery address and best contact phone number to pr... read more »

No it wasn’t resolved but I didn’t push the issue, I love your product but quality assurance needs to be adhered to at all times

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Healthy eating habits can be done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I Often have leftover items.
So far, I have found the Program extremely easy to use.
Slow and steady weight loss is the safest way to go. I have averaged 1 kg per week.
Very happy.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Very filling great choices very easy to follow &I love the idea of not having to think what to cook

First Timer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Program is very easy to follow and there is more than enough food to keep you satisfied throughout the day

Love lite n easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Fills me up. The only downside is I have to have it delivered to a friends in Margaret River. You don't come south of Margaret River. It would be good to do a survey to see if it was delivered further south, if more people would go on it. I know of three others who would buy it .

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi Robyn. Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. We’ll pass your comments on to management.

Delicious food.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Great way to take the thought out of preparing calorie controlled meals. Easy plan to follow & no moments of hunger pangs during the day.

1 of 198 pages

I have spent my first week on the 1200 Lunches and Lite Meals and second week the Lunches and Bowl Meals. How many calories can i have when I make my own breakfast and desserts?

Katy asked on Dec 01, 2018

Answer this

Hi Katy. On the 1200 calorie meal plan you can allow 300 calories for breakfast and morning snack. However, you will need to take into consideration that you are eating Lite Meals and Meals in a Bowl rather than Dinner meals. These are lower in calories, approximately 250 calories per meal. Lite n' Easy desserts are about 200 calories each.

My husband and I are both looking at doing the 5 day a week lunch and dinner is there any deals that you do for this?

Totty asked on Nov 26, 2018

Answer this

Hi Totty. Unfortunately, there is no discount available for multiple deliveries to one household. However, there are occasionally other offers on that you may be eligible for. These vary from state to state, so it’s best to call 13 15 12 to speak with your local customer service team to find out more information.

Hi, im on the breakfast and dinner 1500 meal plan How many calories should lunch I allocate for lunch?

Ron asked on Nov 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ron. On the 1500 calorie meal plan the lunch and afternoon snack is approximately 550 calories.

See all 1124 questions about Lite n' Easy