Filter By:

Great meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I think it is wonderful to have all you meal prepared and packaged and so easy to follow and lovely to eat.
I am on the 1200 Calorise Plan.
They are enjoyable meals, and very satisfying.

Handy and healthy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We have tried dinners only. Our aim was to eat controlled calorie meals for dinner with little fuss. We changed from the larger dinner meals to the lite mini meals as we found the original meals too big. We are using the meals when we are not cooking for guests or family. So far so good. We haven’t lost much weight but we haven’t been totally selective throughout the day. All in all we are happy with the taste and flavour . We’d like a larger selection for lite meals as there are only a few to choose from .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I couldn’t find my delivery from lite and easy one week and called up the customer service to ask about it and she said they’d redeliver another esky the next day to compensate without any hesitations! Even though it was my fault in the end that I didn’t see the esky as it was in a different location from last time. The customer service was excellent I was very impressed.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Should of done it years ago !!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Lite n'Easy is just that sooo easy - it's also sooo convenient and a time saver (I no longer had to go grocery shopping yeah)
It's also very reasonably priced and most importantly all the meals are delicious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooo happy now

melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

Alot of bread !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I did the 1200 calorie meal plan for all meals for 3 months.
the food provided had a lot of variety , the dinners certainly do not match the other meals you get and
were always a let down, I also found that the everyday meals contained so much bread even.
It is effective if your someone who cant control your portions as the portions are small.

Verified Customer Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Very convenient and easy to follow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

It is great to have such a variety of food. I have no problems following the programs but most important is that is helping me to develop good eating habit and getting use to the portion of the meals.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

For me a new experience in food with a great weight loss / control factor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

On target with my expectations weight loss and meal satisfaction changed eating habits.
Yes no problems following given programs.
Everything i required: Food, Meal Plans, Online Support. Telephone conversations - One on One talks

• 12 helpful votes

Convenient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I think it's great that you can have all meals prepared including snacks. Its great that there are more fresh options but I still struggle to stick to a low carb diet with my orders. The dinners are higher in calories so you really need to stick to the plan throughout the day. I found the food was overall quite tasty.

Great tasting food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

The food tastes excellent and there is more than enough there to satisfy my hunger. I love the variety and when you haven't selected your menu, getting a surprise at lunchtime is really nice.

Very pleasantly surprised!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Food is very good - plan (all meals) easy to follow and didn’t feel at all hungry. My expectations were more than fulfilled and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

So glad I've tried this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

The food is well presented and easy to organise for each day of the week. I love how I can now just get on with everything and not have to worry/stress over or plan meals for myself, I can just get on with working, being a mum and having free time to spend with my family instead of continually prepping and cooking meals. I really love it. I wish I'd started sooner.

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

I really enjoy the ease and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I was pleasently surprised and the range is very good. I enjoy the simple ordering system plus the reliable delivery service. I only have the lunch and dinner selection but find it easy to follow, indeed being a lazy person regarding shopping and cooking Lite n Easy has improved my life style.

New customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Light and easy must be doing extremely well as they are happy to loss new customers!!!! Requested a delivery prior to lunch as I work night shift. 1.45pm no delivery!!!! called light and easy and told reception that i needed to be at work by 2pm. Light and easy answer to this was to cancel the order. Very disappointed as I wanted to go on a full 7 day plan. Oh well looks like it is Jenny Craig!!! I'm sure they will appreciate a new customer.

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi Annie, Your order can arrive at any time during your scheduled day as there is no set time frame for deliveries. The food is delivered in a sealed esky with dry ice and can be left in a shaded s... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Calorie Meal Plan: 1500

Its amazing i feel good and confident for the first time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I have lost 12 kilos already. Its the first time i have been under 90kg.
The meals are overall delicious. There are some items that i don't like but out of it all 3 things isn't too bad.
It is so convenient for someone who is as busy as me.
Going from much larger portions of crappy food to this i struggled the first couple weeks. But my old lifestyle seems strange and i wondered how i did it.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Wouldn’t order again.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Meals I didn’t find were worth what I paid. Could have bought the same stuff cheaper from Woolworths or Coles. Any sauces or dressing were virtually non-existant and there was little to no seasoning.

Great diet plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Great selection of food and great quality. Plenty to eat. Like the convenience and delivery of food to the door. Hoping to lose weight in a healthy and lasting way. Thanks

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Lite n easy have no quality checks in place

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Their food will give you a gastro attack. Very poor food hygiene. Do not order from them. Customer service staff are nothing other than rude when they are questioned. Thanks!

Comments
Lite n' Easy Official

Hi, We're sorry that you have been unwell and we strongly recommend that you visit your doctor if you have been sick. If it's not too much trouble, could you please email your delivery address and ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

I love Lite n' Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

It's so convenient and healthy. I'm not tempted to go and buy takeaway. It is so easy to follow and you don't pay extra for support. Support is at you finger tips, as easy as a phone call or online chat.

Perth

Calorie Meal Plan: 1200

Absolutely love the real food and best of all my weight loss has been fabulous, wish i had started s

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Fabulous, I am a results driven person and i am seeing them . Its so easy and I'm never hungry. Very convenient being packaged for the day so i just pick it up and run out the door.

easy for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

the best decision I have made, should have startet earlier, my doc. said I need to loose weight { health } lite n easy was the best choice for me, and it is working { I use the 1500 cal. plan , 5 days a week } I startet with 127 kg. and so far I have dropped 12 kg. but a lot more to loose yet {20 kg. more} I love it , but you need storage room for your meals .

1 of 154 pages

Hi, I cannot have anything containing artificial sweeteners. Do your meals, sauces, dressings, deserts etc contain any type of artificial sweetener?

Glenda Charles asked on Oct 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Glenda, Lite n’ Easy does not use artificial sweeteners in any of the meals and avoids any ingredients that may contain them.

Do you have gluten free options?

Sue F asked on Oct 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Sue F, The Lite n’ Easy meal plans are not gluten free, however we do have a range of dinner meals available that do not include gluten in the ingredients. It is important to keep in mind though that these meals are produced in a kitchen facility that also produces meals with gluten and therefore are not suitable for those with coeliac disease. These meals include: 04 Corned Beef, 08 Hearty Beef Casserole, 14 Roast Beef, 199 Roast Lamb, 27 Braised Chicken & Almonds, 49 Chicken Dijon, 82 Beef Korma, 203 Chicken Tikka, 113 Roghan Josh, 160 Malay Beef Curry, 167 Beef with Red Wine and Mushroom, 181 Butter Chicken, 184 Roast Chicken Breast in Mushroom Sauce, 70 Fishermans Pie, 195 Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks, 186 Apricot Chicken, 194 Thai Red Chicken Curry, 208 Spanish Chicken & Rice, 210 Balti Chicken Curry and 213 Dahl Curry with Rice.

My job requires alot of walking and standing for up to 6.5 hours 5 days a week. I was looking at doing the 1500 calorie plan but should i go up to 1800?

Shane S asked on Oct 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Shane, For the best weight loss results it’s best to use your recommended meal plan. To find out what your recommended meal plan is visit www.liteneasy.com.au/healthy/app_recommendmealplan.aspx. However if you find there isn’t enough food you can try changing to a higher calorie plan.

See all 970 questions about Lite n' Easy