Review rating:

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

It worked! And fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

my daughter’s eczema was increasing between her elbow fold and back of knee. As I returned from overseas I saw how inflamed behind her knee was. Within the first application of Little Bodies eczema cream she stopped scratching! In just a few days it miraculously dried it out and was clear within less than 5 days!
No more steroid creams known to thin
the skin. This is a must have for eczema. Smells beautiful too my daughter puts it on herself. Very glad I found this!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Angela,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are glad to hear that you have successfully been able to manage your daughter's flare-up using the relief cream.
We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

It’s so good to have a natural alternative!

I am so glad I found this!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

My daughter was around 5 months old when she started to get some very dry and red patches all over her body. One day she ended up having a rash all over her arms and stomach because she kept on scratching. I tried so many products on her however nothing made a difference. I saw this at Woolworths and decided to look it up. After reading so many positive reviews I went back and bought the entire range. I saw results after 1 day and there was such a big improvement. I have been using this for almost 6 weeks now and could not be happier. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who has a child suffering ezcema because this has saved my sanity.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Little Bodies products.
Wonderful to read of your positive experience.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I have been using the Little Bodies eczema wash and shampoo on my baby and his eczema has now cleared up. I really like how it is soap free and being 2 in 1 makes it so quick and simple to use.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi JacJame, Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies Eczema Wash & Shampoo. It is always fabulous to read that our products are helping consumers and their families. In order to p... read more »

The best product I’ve tried

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

My little boy is 8 months old and has had eczema for about 6 months and it was getting really bad where he would scratch himself and it would bleed instantly and his face and neck looked red raw all the time. I’ve tried many other products to get it under control & nothing was helping. I purchased the body was then went back for the rest of the products once I saw his baths clearing it up. It just needed a little more. So the lotion and relief cream were perfect! So happy & he looks so much more comfortable!! No more red skin! Thank you Little bodies

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Kara, So wonderful to read your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is so hard to watch a little bub suffer. We are thrilled that you have found our produ... read more »

A saviour on our family holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Whilst on holidays on the Gold Coast, we found ourselves missing a few items from home. We’d never tried this brand before however saw it in Woolworths and are so glad we gave it a try. Our 18m old son Theo was dunked at the beach and being in the salt water seemed to flare his eczema up. Thanks goodness we had this product to rely on... summer eczema almost 100% gone in 24 hours... might have to try this on my itchy pregnant skin...

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Sally, Thank you for your review. Very glad to hear that the product has been such a welcome find for you. As with other products used during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult with your ... read more »

• 2 answers

Verified Customer

Quick relief and not just for little bodies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Wonderful product that is readily available in the supermarket. It has really made a big difference to my son's fingertips which would often get red and scaly (still unsure of cause). I've also used it on my skin which occasionally gets red and inflamed and within an hour the redness virtually disappeared!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Nat, Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies products. Glad you have found their availability in Woolworths to be of convenience to you. Good to hear that you've found success... read more »

MUNNO PARA

Life changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I Absolutely recommend Little Bodies Eczema lotion to anyone with a little one suffering. My Daughter Fifi was shy and embarrassed of her hands when she had flare ups she was in pain and no creams were working. After 1 week her hands were unrecognisable and she had no flakey skin. We use it everyday

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Katina,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies products.
We are thrilled to read that your daughter is managing her eczema so much better with the use of our range.

Amazing product glad i found it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Tried qv on my sons ezxcma and it made it spread all over my sons body when it was only on his stomach.
Used little bodies for two days and it completely disappeared and made it stay away for almost a month.

Will not be trying anything else this product is amazing

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Angiejx1415,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are very glad that the Little Bodies range has been beneficial to your son.

Gold Coast

Private message

This product is amazing - best stuff I've ever used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

I love this product so much - at times that I've had skin breakouts i have used it too and love it, smells amazing too which is a bonus. My kids love it as much as i do which says a lot because they usually had smells & certain things.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Elira,
Thank you for your review and feedback on the Little Bodies range.
Glad you have found something which suits both yourself and your children.

I'm 20 and this is the first product that has calmed my itch!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

This proudct is my life saver my eczma is so bad that I need wet bandages but since Little bodies moisturizer my skin has been able to keep calm and take away the itch and I have never been so thankful.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Chelsea,
Thank you for taking the time to review Little Bodies Moisturising Lotion.
Sorry to hear that you have suffered for so long but glad that you have now found something that is right for you and is making your life much more manageable.

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I was getting ready to take my son to the doctor, nothing seemed to be helping his eczema. I found Little Bodies at Woolworths & thought why not. So happy I did!! It's been 3 days & the redness has gone, he has stopped scratching, & some patches have cleared completely. Now recommending to all my friends and family.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Happy mum, thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies products. We are thrilled that you found the product at Woolworths and gave it a try. Thank you for recommending the product ... read more »

Best eczema product on the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Winter brings unwanted dry skin and eczema in my house. I am very cautious about what creams I put on my one-year-old so I was so happy I found Little Bodies eczema moisturing lotion. It contains Colloidal Oatmeal which has been so gentle on my daughter and the smell is mild pleasant and not overpowering like other creams. It turned her skin from dry and patchy to smooth and soft and I’ve been recommending to all of my friends. It’s also so convenient it’s at my local Woolworths store, so I can grab some the second I run out. Definitely a must have for all babies, toddlers and children with dry and sensitive skin.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Ellisha,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Little Bodies Eczema Moisturising Lotion.
Thank you for recommending the range to your friends it's always comforting for a parent to go on someone's recommendation.

Life changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

After trying so many other products i was over buying products that didnt work and was recommended little bodies. Within a week mr 2's flared up ecsma has almost completely gone. We cant thank you enough

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Chanelle, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear that your little one has found relief through using the Little Bodies products. As a parent to a child who suffers from ... read more »

Amazing and sanity saving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

These products have been a life saver for my family. My little girl had a major flare up recently and these have saved my sanity. Highly recommend for any mother who doesn’t know where to turn

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Jordy, Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies range of products, we greatly appreciate customer reviews. We are thrilled to read that you have found the products to be of suc... read more »

Gentle, amazing and effective!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

We absolutely love LB we have now been using for 2 weeks and our little ones skin is leaps and bounds better and no more steroids. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Chloe,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Little Bodies range of products. We are so happy to read that your little one is doing so well. Thanks again.

Loved it for my little one’

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I was sent to try out Littlebodies skincare products for Arya. Arya doesn’t have eczema but she suffers from dryness on her body during winters. I started using products by little bodies, specially the moisturizer and it has shown amazing result on Arya’s skin. Her cheeks are back to being soft and pink. No more dryness on her body. I am in love with all products by littlebodies and would highly recommend anyone suffering from eczema or early signs of it. Also look forward to be using these products in future.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Aryamumsy, Thank you for taking the time to trial and review our products. We are very happy to read that even though Arya doesn't suffer from eczema, you still found the products to be useful ... read more »

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I’ve been using the lotion, cream and the wash and love them all!! My daughter has very dry skin mainly on her face. The cream clears it up within a day or 2 if it flares up. I try to use the lotion everyday to prevent as it is a lighter option! Nothing else has helped previsouly or makes it worse so I’m so thankful I tried this!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Jess, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always very happy to hear from our customers and testimonials are very helpful to those looking for eczema solutions so we can'... read more »

Great products - they have really helped my son's skin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Thank you so much for the samples. The products are great! I have noticed after using the bath wash and moisturiser, my son's eczema has started to improve. The moisturiser is great as it not only reduces the eczema, but also keeps his skin soft.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Wren, Thank you for taking the time to review our products. I am glad that you have found our trial samples to be helpful your son.

Verified Customer

Now we have well managed eczema... thankyou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

We now have well managed eczema on her legs and no need for steroids at all. Very very pleased with the range. We use Wash in shower everyday, Moisturising lotion morning and night, and Relief cream as needed. No white patches, no irritation and not too oily. Love, love love it! thankyou

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies products. We are always very happy to read how our products have been able to help our customers and their children. As you have mentio... read more »

No reaction !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

My baby has reacted to almost every body wash that we have tried. I used the body wash on him and washed his hair , and was very happy to have no itching or rash afterwards . This product was super gentle on him, I recommend to anyone with a baby or child that has eczema and reacts to bath products.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Shosh, Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We so appreciate customer feedback and the confidence that it gives others to trial a new product. It is always wonderful to hear confirmat... read more »

1 of 2 pages