Review rating:

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I was getting ready to take my son to the doctor, nothing seemed to be helping his eczema. I found Little Bodies at Woolworths & thought why not. So happy I did!! It's been 3 days & the redness has gone, he has stopped scratching, & some patches have cleared completely. Now recommending to all my friends and family.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Happy mum, thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies products. We are thrilled that you found the product at Woolworths and gave it a try. Thank you for recommending the product ... read more »

Best eczema product on the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Winter brings unwanted dry skin and eczema in my house. I am very cautious about what creams I put on my one-year-old so I was so happy I found Little Bodies eczema moisturing lotion. It contains Colloidal Oatmeal which has been so gentle on my daughter and the smell is mild pleasant and not overpowering like other creams. It turned her skin from dry and patchy to smooth and soft and I’ve been recommending to all of my friends. It’s also so convenient it’s at my local Woolworths store, so I can grab some the second I run out. Definitely a must have for all babies, toddlers and children with dry and sensitive skin.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Ellisha,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Little Bodies Eczema Moisturising Lotion.
Thank you for recommending the range to your friends it's always comforting for a parent to go on someone's recommendation.

Life changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

After trying so many other products i was over buying products that didnt work and was recommended little bodies. Within a week mr 2's flared up ecsma has almost completely gone. We cant thank you enough

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Chanelle, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear that your little one has found relief through using the Little Bodies products. As a parent to a child who suffers from ... read more »

Amazing and sanity saving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

These products have been a life saver for my family. My little girl had a major flare up recently and these have saved my sanity. Highly recommend for any mother who doesn’t know where to turn

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Jordy, Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies range of products, we greatly appreciate customer reviews. We are thrilled to read that you have found the products to be of suc... read more »

Gentle, amazing and effective!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

We absolutely love LB we have now been using for 2 weeks and our little ones skin is leaps and bounds better and no more steroids. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Chloe,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Little Bodies range of products. We are so happy to read that your little one is doing so well. Thanks again.

Loved it for my little one’

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I was sent to try out Littlebodies skincare products for Arya. Arya doesn’t have eczema but she suffers from dryness on her body during winters. I started using products by little bodies, specially the moisturizer and it has shown amazing result on Arya’s skin. Her cheeks are back to being soft and pink. No more dryness on her body. I am in love with all products by littlebodies and would highly recommend anyone suffering from eczema or early signs of it. Also look forward to be using these products in future.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Aryamumsy, Thank you for taking the time to trial and review our products. We are very happy to read that even though Arya doesn't suffer from eczema, you still found the products to be useful ... read more »

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I’ve been using the lotion, cream and the wash and love them all!! My daughter has very dry skin mainly on her face. The cream clears it up within a day or 2 if it flares up. I try to use the lotion everyday to prevent as it is a lighter option! Nothing else has helped previsouly or makes it worse so I’m so thankful I tried this!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Jess, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always very happy to hear from our customers and testimonials are very helpful to those looking for eczema solutions so we can'... read more »

Great products - they have really helped my son's skin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Thank you so much for the samples. The products are great! I have noticed after using the bath wash and moisturiser, my son's eczema has started to improve. The moisturiser is great as it not only reduces the eczema, but also keeps his skin soft.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Wren, Thank you for taking the time to review our products. I am glad that you have found our trial samples to be helpful your son.

Verified Customer

Now we have well managed eczema... thankyou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

We now have well managed eczema on her legs and no need for steroids at all. Very very pleased with the range. We use Wash in shower everyday, Moisturising lotion morning and night, and Relief cream as needed. No white patches, no irritation and not too oily. Love, love love it! thankyou

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies products. We are always very happy to read how our products have been able to help our customers and their children. As you have mentio... read more »

No reaction !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

My baby has reacted to almost every body wash that we have tried. I used the body wash on him and washed his hair , and was very happy to have no itching or rash afterwards . This product was super gentle on him, I recommend to anyone with a baby or child that has eczema and reacts to bath products.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Shosh, Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We so appreciate customer feedback and the confidence that it gives others to trial a new product. It is always wonderful to hear confirmat... read more »

The small bumps have gone

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

The body wash has been great for my eczema prone son. The small bumps he sometimes has on his torso have disappeared now. The pump dispenser also means that he can easily use it himself.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Miri, Thank you for taking the time to review our Little Bodies Eczema Wash and Shampoo. We are always pleased to hear from our customers. Glad to read that his skin is obviously loving the was... read more »

Review of products

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

My daughter has had eczema for the last 9 years and tried many products. The Little Bodies range has been amazing with her skin and she loves the smell and texture of them. We are able to control her eczema with the product range without using products with stronger chemicals which has been amazing!! Great range!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Pam, Thank you for taking the time to review our products. We are always sorry to read about children who have and are suffering long term with eczema. We are so pleased that you have now found... read more »

Amazing body wash and lotion

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Absolutely love these products - really nice and the whole range is excellent. They smell and feel great and have helped my child so much - especially around the eyes. Thank you!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Little Bodies product range. We also receiving customer feedback and especially love hearing that the products have been helpful to our consumers. Thanks again.

Outstanding relief

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I was amazed to see how quickly and effectively the little bodies excema relief cream worked on my sons excema.
I have previously only seen results like that with cortisone creams
This is a truly fantastic product without all the harmful ingredients found in many other relief creams on the market.

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Lianne, Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are so glad to hear that you were so satisfied with the Eczema Relief Cream. We are most pleased that your son's skin will be in such g... read more »

This is AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

My cousins have had eczema since they were young, and have not found a solution until now. They both tried the eczema relief cream one night and saw results almost instantly! They are now using it regularly and their skin just gets better and better. Little Bodies is by far the best product for eczema that i have seen!

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Anson, Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled to read of your cousins experiences with the Little Bodies Eczema Relief Cream. As an ongoing maintenance I would recommend they make daily... read more »

love the shampoo and wash my grand daughter loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

the eczema wash and shampoo is perfect for baby skin soft smooth and gentle. Perfect for babies of all ages.. Grandma loves it on her hands as well soft and smooth

Comments
Little Bodies Official

Hi Kym, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Little Bodies Eczema Wash and Shampoo. We are so glad that you love the product and that it is good for both your grand daughter and... read more »