Review rating:

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Great experience with Mr.Georgy (Abhinav Jain) who has been all through the process by my side.
he is a person with great knowledge towards the subject .
I would Highly recommand Georgy and Have did who is also dealing right now.

Extremely Helpful, Fast & Very Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Extremely Satisfied with the help and services of our loan consultant Georgy Jain. Georgy is very professional with outstanding customer service. He has very good knowledge about the loan process, products and provided us great advice taking into account of our future needs. No doubt he will be the go to person for all our mortgages needs in future .

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I’ve had this experience twice so far with LGF. I’m really happy with my broker Mr Georgy Jain who provided me aperfect and easy process for refinancing in December 2015 and December 2018. I really appreciate the smooth and clear process this gentleman provided to me. For sure next time also LGF will be my first choice when I decid for refinancing in future. Highly recommended team.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

The home building ride had been bumpy for us for all sorts of reasons, it still in a way is bumpy, However Georgy Jain, from loan gallery had been with us throughout the journey. The finance process was as cool as a breeze, with Georgy been available at each and every stage through out the process. He provides valuable inputs if you are low on savings and places where you can save, both in terms of saving your income and saving any unnecessary fees. He also updated me when it was the right time to apply for stamp duty reimbursement . I remember giving him a call at 1 am, he still sounded pretty professional. Great work mate keep it up.

I would recommend both loan Gallery and Georgy Jain for their home finance needs.

Brilliant services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

We are extremely satisfied with help and services of our loan consultant Georgy Jain. He is professional and thorough in his advice. He has helped us in our initial home loan and again at the time of re-finance. We highly recommend Georgy and Loan factory.

Verified Customer

Superb Customer Service... Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I am extremely grateful to Ali Hamza and Loan Gallery for securing us our loan. Ali is such an awesome and excellent broker. He is an expert in his field, very professional and easy to deal with. He will understand your financial circumstances, works out on different loan options with different banks and secure you with the best choice that suits your needs. He guided us every step of the loan application to settlement, and always available for any queries or concerns. His customer service and care are above and beyond.
I am overly satisfied (more than 100%) with Ali’s professionalism and great service. I highly recommend Ali Hamza and Loan Gallery to anyone who’s looking for an excellent service on securing their loan.
Thank you so much Ali and Loan Gallery. All the best and God bless always.

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

As a first home buyer, had a wonderful experience with Loan gallery. Received end to end guidance, right from prepurchase till settlement. Will definitely recommend others!
Not to forget, the discounted home loan rate my broker was able to get for me.

Went above and beyond, to ensure we get a Good deal and Awesome service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Our Mortgage agent Georgy was an absolute pleasure to deal with - right form the first appoint till the loan disbursement, and even after. Georgy made us feel that he getting the loan for his own property, and followed up with the banks to meet the tight dead line that we had. He got a Fantastic deal with our new bank, and gave personalised advise that applied to our circumstances. He will be the go to person for all our mortgages in future. Can't speak highly enough of him.

Really great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Santosh and Mir helped so much with the process. They helped us greatly with our new property and home loan

Great help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Manu has been great with me and my dad purchasing our house. Couldn’t ask for anything more from him. Great bloke!

Excellent customer service. Very recommendable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We are very satisfied with the service given by our broker Jack. He is very helpful and always available to take calls whenever needed. He shows professionalism and expertise on the role he have and has bonus sense of humour. So we feel comfortable doing the business with him which represents the whole company! Thanks Loan Gallery Finance!

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Mir and Omer helped me all the way and made sure to keep it all in black and white. The eventual outcome was very pleasant indeed!!!

Melbourne

• 2 comments

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Santosh and Mir were great in the journey of moving into my new home. It was a rollercoaster ride but both of them kept me on track through their guidance and expert advices. I'll be definitely needing them in the future for my next and forthcoming properties. Good job guys!

Highly recommended finance company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We have been using Loan Gallery for 4-5 years now and couldn’t be happier with everything they’ve done for me and my partner. Their an extremely professional and knowledgeable company. When purchasing properties they have been extremely helpful and always break every single cost down to make sure we know exactly what’s going on. Highly recommend

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Kess Ke - Made our dreams come true!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

My husband Andrew and I first met Kess through Metricon back in 2016. We had a small deposit and a small hope of being able to finance our dream home. Little did we know that Kess could create miracles!! He gave us every single tool we needed to make it happen, he never faulted in his support nor his encouragement and I can honestly say we wouldn't be sitting here right now with the keys to our beautiful home without him. If I can share this with other middle ages couples who don't believe owning their own home is possible, it is this….if you desire a home of your own you can truly do it if you have Kess on your side. If you really want it, he will work with you to achieve it. We couldn't have ever imagined it was possible and yet here we are…a new house for a New Year :) With all sincerity, we couldn't have wished for a better mortgage broker.

Exceeding expectations!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I would like to thank Lisa Phillips on taking a chance on me 3 years ago. Without Lisa’s guidenence, direction and assistance I wouldn’t have got into my first home. 3 years later, I have no consumer debt and built $180K in equity in my home. Highly recommend giving Lisa a call.

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

My husband and I would like to thank Ali Hamza of Loan Gallery for helping us with our home loan. His work has made our dreams come true. We will surely recommend Ali to our friends and relatives.

Kess is the man!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Kess is the man! - This is what I always tell him for processing my mortgage loan. It was a smooth, hassle-free and easy application. As a new immigrant and a young single mom, I had not much idea about home loan but Kess did not disappoint! He explained the process clearly and guided me all throughout the application. I was on holiday when the settlement happened, which made things a bit complicated. However, Kess went out of his way to get things done while I was away and voila! My land was settled even before I got back! Kess, thank you a hundredfold for helping me and my son live our dream! May you continue to touch more lives with your great and exceptional service! Will definitely recommend you to all my friends!

Great Advice, Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Georgy provided excellent customer service and great advice whenever required during the whole process.

He is quite friendly to discuss about variuos things that look complicated but he makes them easy. The complete process went quite smooth with his help.

He is highly recommended.

melbourne

• 1 comment

Excellent Service - Lisa Phillips

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I have used Lisa twice now for my loan needs and have been thrilled both times with the service received and the ease in which the process occurred.
Lisa kept me up to date throughout the entire process and was excellent in communicating and responding in a timely manner.
I have already referred my best friend to Lisa for her loan needs and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any other of my friends.
Should I need any further loan assistance in the future, Lisa will again be my first call

1 of 7 pages