Review rating:

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

John was amazing made it so easy highly recommend him to anyone looking at changing loans or getting there first thanks again

Melbourne

Private message

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Loan gallery were very helpful, fast and patient with is. We had to go through our settlement very quickly and were able to get everything done on time. Melissa and Ahmed explained everything through every step of the way.
Highly recommend Loan Gallery

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Special thanks to Santosh and Mir for helping us with our home loan application. They both did a great job in assisting us and explaining everything to us.

Excellent, HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Our second time Loan process with Ahmed and team went really great
It was all perfect as first time
Ahmed is very professional and his team given us an excellent service

Verified Customer

Absolutely fantastic from start to finish!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Fantastic customer service & Prompt updates from Melitus. He guided us all through the entire Home loan process and We did not feel any stress during this Journey . Melitus was always there to answer all my queries and the application process was streamlined and easy too. I would strongly recommend anyone to use Loan Galley (Melitus) if you want to have an Hastle free Loan Service ..

Thank you so much Meltius!! Good Job indeed!!

Highly recommend Broker- Kess Ke

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

We are extremely impressed with our broker Kess Ke from Loan Gallery with how hard he has worked to get us what we required to build our first home. His professionalism showed the minute we met him. Very impressed with his communication every step of the way as he would always keep us updated. His knowledge of the financial banking sector was outstanding and more importantly he made us feel at ease. We would highly recommend Kess Ke from Loan Gallery as we have experienced first hand how professional they are and how your whole journey with them will be without any stress! Great job Kess

Awesome service and outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

I used Manu from loan gallery to help get my family and I into our first home here in Australia. The level of professionalism is unquestionably top notch and I came out with a promt good result not to mention a favourable interest rate. I would highly recommend Manu and the loan gallery for any home build or purchase.
Thanks Manu
From the Valentine family

Jack Yang...Broker Brilliance!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Jack was great with his prompt communication and with a professional and personal approach. He guided us through the whole process eliminating what would have been a lot of stress and replacing it with excitement going towards our first new home. Highly recommend his services.

Verified Customer

Excellent Experience with Hardik Shah.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I had a great experience with both Hardik Shah @ Loan Gallery. He converted my complex situation into simple solution. Great work with professional attitude and healthy relationships. Much appreciate all effort and the way Hardik works. Very very helpful!!!!!. Love to recommend others.

Refinancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I used loan gallery to refinance my property.
John Gorton was fantastic and kept me very informed throughout the process and went above and beyond to get me the best deal!
I would highly recommend for anyone to use them from first home buyer to refinancing and everything in between!

Jack Yang delivered above and beyond what we had hoped for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

In a time where banks are really tightening their lending criteria and it is becoming more difficult to obtain credit approval, Jack Yang managed to get bank approval quickly and provide us with a great banking product. He provided an honest and realistic picture as to what we may expect and what information we needed to provide, and the outcome was even better than what we had hoped for. Thank you so much Jack we will not hesitate to recommend you !

Could not ask for better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

If all business conducted themselves like Loan Gallery then we wouldn't need product review sites!
Darryl has been our broker through out the loan process and has been fantastic, professional service, prompt, easy to deal with. would highly recommend Loan Gallery to anyone. We will defiantly be using Darryl and Loan Gallery in the near future.

First Home Buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Would highly recommend Loan Gallery. They are very informative and respond to queries in reasonable time. Darryl is a fantastic loan broker and we couldnt of purchased our first home with out his help.

Excellent, friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Jack, was very helpful, honest and professional, and went the extra mile to help us achieve our loan. We will highly recommended his services to others.

Helped when and where no-one would!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Going through tough times ATM in bank sector Australia, this gentleman(Reginald Gray) helped my family in to a new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

We had Georgy look after us. It's our first home so the whole thing was overwhelming. Georgy guided us every step of way. We really felt like he was on our side. He is friendly, knowledgeable and very informative. He kept us on our toes.

My husband and I are very satisfied with Georgy service to us and would definitely recommend him (we already have to a number of friends and family).

Thanks Georgy! x

The best mortgage broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

SendyJunwan was our mortgage broker and words can describe the perfection of his work. He is very honest, humble with and excellent communication and customer service. He was available anytime to help with enquiries and offered range of solutions which allowed us to successfully obtain our home loan with no issues at all.. we would like to thank him for his service and we really appreciate his dedication to his clients.

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Home loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

My second time with this company
It was all perfect as first time .
Georgy is a person who knows his work well,
And very professional,I suggest to contact him if you need.I will use them again of course.

Georgy was absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

He made purchasing our first home so easy. Explained all our questions and took us through step by step all the way.
Thanks alot brother

Georgy Jain - Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Dealt with Georgy in relation to finances for our 1st new home. Very helpful, prompt, professional service provided by Georgy. It was a very pleasant experience and thank god for Georgy, who really made this tedious and 'can be stressful' process very easy for us!! I would definitely recommend this service. Thank you Georgy!!

1 of 5 pages