Service needs to improve.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Our broker provided friendly, knowledgeable service, providing options to curtail to our needs. However, the broker had taken a long time in following up with us during the process which has taken over 1 month from the initial process. Somewhat disappointed. Still waiting for final approval.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, We're really sorry to hear that you're not happy with your experience so far. We take all complaints seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to improve our processes. Please ca... read more »

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Thanks,
Bec

I have a home loan of $116,000.00. What can Mortgage do for me, both fixed & unfixed?

Mars asked on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Mars,

Thank you for your question. In order to provide you with an answer I will need to put you through to one of our brokers. If you could please email me your full name, contact number and postcode one of our brokers will be in touch shortly and will be more than happy to help you. Please send the email through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

Thanks,
Loan Market team

What is your rate for a personal loan?

Terry asked on Oct 04, 2017

Hi Terry!

Thanks for reaching out to us! We work across a panel of over 35 different lenders, so the rates are varied depending on what you're looking for.
If you wanted to give us a call on 13 56 26, or leave your details for us at www.loanmarket.com.au/brokers, then one of our experienced brokers can get in contact with you and will be able to assist you from there!

Thanks and all the best,

Rhona