Unfortunate

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Spoke to one of the brokers who's name i will not mention. A lot of trouble getting updates. Not returning phone calls. After 2 months i just gave up trying to chase them for updates. My loan amount was 330k, maybe not large enough to be a priority.
Disappointed.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Phillip, We're sorry to hear about your experience, we take all complaints very seriously here at Loan Market and will do all that we can to help correct the issue. Please can you send yo... read more »

Service needs to improve.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Our broker provided friendly, knowledgeable service, providing options to curtail to our needs. However, the broker had taken a long time in following up with us during the process which has taken over 1 month from the initial process. Somewhat disappointed. Still waiting for final approval.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, We're really sorry to hear that you're not happy with your experience so far. We take all complaints seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to improve our processes. Please ca... read more »

We want to buy our first home. Can you recommend a god broker from your company? Thanks!

Rea asked on Aug 01, 2018

Answer this

Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker - couldn’t have been happier with his service.

Hi Rea,

We are more than happy to help, if you can just email us your full name, postcode and best contact number to 'customercare@loanmarket,com.au' and we'll put you in touch with the best broker in your area.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Loan Market Customer Care.

Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker. I can definitely recommend him :)

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

Thanks,
Loan Market team

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Thanks,