It was ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I just find professional people could put more effort into there customers. Communication , honesty is the best way to keep your customers.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. If possible, we would love the opportunity to assist in making your experience a positive one. If there's any way we can help wit... read more »

Verified Customer

Met all requirements

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2016

My mortgage was refinanced in an efficient manner resulting in a new mortgage with the same financier at over one percent less interest. I'm happy about that!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks for your review, glad to hear everything went smoothly.

From Sam in the Loan Market team

We want to buy our first home. Can you recommend a god broker from your company? Thanks!

Rea asked on Aug 01, 2018

Answer this

Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker - couldn’t have been happier with his service.

Hi Rea,

We are more than happy to help, if you can just email us your full name, postcode and best contact number to 'customercare@loanmarket,com.au' and we'll put you in touch with the best broker in your area.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Loan Market Customer Care.

Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker. I can definitely recommend him :)

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

Thanks,
Loan Market team

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Thanks,