It was ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I just find professional people could put more effort into there customers. Communication , honesty is the best way to keep your customers.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. If possible, we would love the opportunity to assist in making your experience a positive one. If there's any way we can help wit... read more »

Verified Customer

Met all requirements

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2016

My mortgage was refinanced in an efficient manner resulting in a new mortgage with the same financier at over one percent less interest. I'm happy about that!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks for your review, glad to hear everything went smoothly.

From Sam in the Loan Market team

What is your rate for a personal loan?

Terry asked on Oct 04, 2017

Hi Terry!

Thanks for reaching out to us! We work across a panel of over 35 different lenders, so the rates are varied depending on what you're looking for.
If you wanted to give us a call on 13 56 26, or leave your details for us at www.loanmarket.com.au/brokers, then one of our experienced brokers can get in contact with you and will be able to assist you from there!

Thanks and all the best,

Loan Market Customer Care

hi, can you please recommend me a highly skilled broker based in your Perth (Osborne Park) office? I need to apply for a home loan ASAP. Thanks,

Sham asked on Aug 21, 2017

Hi Sham,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We have some excellent brokers in WA and would be happy to put you in touch with one of them. If you'd like to call us one 13 56 26, one of our staff will be able to put you in contact with somebody straight away.

Thanks and all the best!

Rhona

Is this applicable in Malaysia as I came across this ad in my facebook with application form mentioned Malaysia. [email removed]

saseedharan asked on Aug 14, 2017

Hi there,

i'm sorry, but unfortunately it's not clear as to what it is that you're referring to, but if you would like to email [email protected] then we will endeavour to answer your question there.

Thanks,