It was ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I just find professional people could put more effort into there customers. Communication , honesty is the best way to keep your customers.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. If possible, we would love the opportunity to assist in making your experience a positive one. If there's any way we can help wit... read more »

Verified Customer

Met all requirements

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2016

My mortgage was refinanced in an efficient manner resulting in a new mortgage with the same financier at over one percent less interest. I'm happy about that!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks for your review, glad to hear everything went smoothly.

From Sam in the Loan Market team

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Thanks,
Bec

I have a home loan of $116,000.00. What can Mortgage do for me, both fixed & unfixed?

Mars asked on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Mars,

Thank you for your question. In order to provide you with an answer I will need to put you through to one of our brokers. If you could please email me your full name, contact number and postcode one of our brokers will be in touch shortly and will be more than happy to help you. Please send the email through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

Thanks,
Loan Market team

What is your rate for a personal loan?

Terry asked on Oct 04, 2017

Hi Terry!

Thanks for reaching out to us! We work across a panel of over 35 different lenders, so the rates are varied depending on what you're looking for.
If you wanted to give us a call on 13 56 26, or leave your details for us at www.loanmarket.com.au/brokers, then one of our experienced brokers can get in contact with you and will be able to assist you from there!

Thanks and all the best,

Rhona