Thankyou!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

My daughter and I would not have the security of a new home without the persistance and support from my broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tamika, Thanks for sharing your review, we're so pleased that your broker was able to help! Don't hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future. We wish you all the bes... read more »

A dream come true

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Today, building our very own home has started. Without our supportive broker, Douglas Lewis, this would not have been possible. Thankyou for all that you have done and continue to do for us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're pleased to hear that Douglas provided such a great service.

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and for the future.

Good in-depth advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

We found Jack to be keen, a good communicator and willing to advise us on the most sensible way to finance a property purchase. Through his in-depth knowledge Jack was able to offer us a cost-effective structure that we otherwise would not have known about.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so happy you had such a good experience working with us!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase, and look forward to working with you again!

Loan Market Team

Professional efficient service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Patient, professional and efficient service, especially with first home buyers. Great for people a little confused or nervous about getting a home!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Marc,

Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear your experience was a positive one!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and we look forward to working with you again!

Loan Market team

Great service and great advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2016

Ciaran Leahy has assisted us over a couple of years and is always willing to take the time to meet with us to discuss our options and provide excellent advice and honest feedback. Always punctual and extremely efficient and helpful in all dealings we have had. We would and have recommended Loan Market to friends and family.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Edgar, Thank you for the positive feedback - we love hearing how our brokers are best supporting you through this exciting time. We appreciate you taking the time to send us this review an... read more »

Problem solved

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

We were looking to buy a property to retire in but thought we would have to sell our existing property first. Trevor was able to come up with a plan that allowed us to buy a property we will eventually retire and still able to retain our existing property.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We love hearing how our brokers are problem solvers and can get you everything you need. We wish you all the... read more »

do not use their parent company loan market go

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2016

Up to settlement day went well.BUT a payment was wrong on settlement causing a delay of two hours, someone , NOT THE BROKER OR MYSELF inserted wrong details of my bank account which led to a large sum of money going to another account and bouncing back to them, NO NOTIFICATION this had happened. 2 pin numbers were sent, one linking to redraw, the other to an account as offset but only one card. Worst experience of my financial life.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Shenni, Thank you for the review, but we're so sorry to hear that Loan Market Go wasn't a great experience for you. We would like to investigate this matter so as to avoid it happening aga... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2016

Our broker, Santino, was great in dealing with a cumbersome bank to ensure our loan was delivered on time, which wouldn't have happened without his help.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Shaun,

We are happy to hear that Santino was able to navigate the cumbersome banks to deliver your loan on time and made the experience stress free for you.

Michael at Loan Market

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

All hail the king of mortgage brokers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2016

We were pleased about the way nick conducts things and always ready to explain in laymen's terms any pitfalls we might have missed and the ability to distress the situation as needed, was a big thing for us, we just felt that nicks personal touch every step of the way was refreshing. We had a less than acceptable experience prior to nick and are well pleased with nick, thank you nick.. when you deal with peoples dreams and aspirations, a degree of sensitivity is a must, nick didn't let us down. Cheers and thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Woz,

We are very happy that your experience using Loan Market was stress free and you are happy with Nick's services.

Michael from Loan Market

Great cutomer service and extremely helpful.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2015

Sandra and loan market was very professional and helpful nothing was too much trouble , I cant recommend her highly enough who kept in constant progress until re-finance was finally done.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Felice,

Thank you for your review of your Loan Market broker Sandra and her team. It's great to hear she kept you in the loop throughout the refinancing process.

All the best,
Sam from the Loan Market team

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2014

Good to deal with, hassle free and very flexible in terms of fitting in with busy people. I would certainly recommend them to any young/novices looking to get a start in the market

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Matt,

Hope you had a great holiday season. Thank you for your great review of your Loan Market broker. It's nice to hear we were able to keep the process stress free.

From Sam in the Loan Market team

Freedom at last

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2014

[name removed] and his team at Ellenbrook Loanmarket explained it in simple language that you could understand. They were very helpful in all questions we asked and are a professional operation with give quick concise answers to any queries you may have.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Murray and Kerry,

Thank you for your great review of the Loan Market team at Ellenbrook. It's fantastic to hear the team made an often stressful process relatively easy for you by answering all your questions.

From the Loan Market team

NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2013

I hate telemarketers ! But I like One Big Switch. I had confidence in One Big Switch who helped save us money in electricity bills and knowing they were backing Loan Market I gained more confidence. [name removed] was extremely patient, not pushy, very understanding. I look forward to seeing what difference the loan will make. She has also indicated to me she will still be there for me if I ever need future help. This I am grateful Thank you.

+ Much better Home Loan Variable Rate

- New Bank On-Line banking not as efficient as previous Banks' On-Line banking

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Linda
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's great to see you're proactive in finding better ways to save and Megin will be happy to know she was able to help you.
All the best.
The Loan Market team

I am still with the bank, Loan Market offered and am very happy. Thank you.

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2013

We have just moved into our home & would like to thank our Broker [Name removed] for the assistance & support he provided us with the loan arrangements & following through with the Bank when required.

His knowledge, contacts within the Bank & expertise made a big difference & he also for met us personally at our home & the Bank when we needed his attendance.

We would be happy to recommend your services to our friends & family in future.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Chris and Rasika Thank you so much for posting about your home loan experience with [Name removed]. It is wonderful for us to receive feedback on our mortgage brokers and to hear that the loa... read more »

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Bec

I have a home loan of $116,000.00. What can Mortgage do for me, both fixed & unfixed?

Mars asked on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Mars,

Thank you for your question. In order to provide you with an answer I will need to put you through to one of our brokers. If you could please email me your full name, contact number and postcode one of our brokers will be in touch shortly and will be more than happy to help you. Please send the email through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

See all 29 questions about Loan Market