Absolutely Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Sam and his amazing team of staff have been so helpful to me throughout my first home buying experience. They have made what is usually quite a daunting experience easy and simple to understand, while keeping me constantly informed throughout the process and ensuring I was always on top of everything that was needed from me. Sam and the team were always warm, courteous, friendly and approachable which is difficult to find in customer service these days. I am forever grateful for their assistance and would highly recommend their services to anyone and everyone.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi David T, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We understand that buying your first home can be daunting and we're glad to hear you had such a good experience with Sam and his team. We'... read more »

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Nicola was extremely helpful in all aspects of my loan . Especially as I was going alone and all a new experience for myself. I would definitely recommend her as very professional .

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Heidi graham,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad to hear you're pleased with the service Nicola provided, we'll pass your thanks on.

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I give absolute credit and a ten golden star rating to Mark Barnes for his exceptional hard work in making me refinance my home. His knowledge of the property and finance market is very vast and impressive. Mark worked so hard to overcome the many obstacles that proved to come in the way - with a successful end result. His customer skills are second to none. His manner was professional yet kind and caring to my personal circumstances. My highest recommendations for his efficiency, ability, kindness and knowledge. Thank you beyond words.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Maria K, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service Mark provided, he'll be thrilled. Please don't hesitate to get back ... read more »

Can’t look be without Fiona McLean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Very professional and Fiona Mckeans professionalism and promptness and get knowledge in the Matket is very impressive
We’ve used Fiona McLean twice and we are extremely grateful for having her as our loan broker

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad to hear Fiona was on hand to provide her expert knowledge throughout, we'll pass your thanks on.

Absolute Commitment & Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Frank Everingham - Total Commitment & Expertise
Frank was truly wonderful to work with and we are extremely happy with the service we received at Loan Market Fremantle. Frank put in a great deal of effort and went above & beyond to ensure we were able to obtain unconditional financial approval for our dream home in a very tight time-frame.

We thoroughly recommend Frank to anyone looking for a professional, experienced & committed broker!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Dan and JJ, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad to hear Frank was able to help you obtain unconditional financial approval for your dream home. We'll be sure ... read more »

Went above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Phil put in a lot of hours and hard work to which I am extremely grateful. I had left it quite late and was very impressed with the professionalism and speed that he worked at in order to get my finance so I could settle on time.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Thanks Rebecca for the great feedback. Always happy to help!. All the best. Kind regards, Phil Couch ​Senior Mortgage Broker - Dip FS (FMBM) Loan Market M 0421 054 434 W http://phil-couch.l... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Todd Smith - Couldn’t ask for better service

Todd is incredible at his job and we couldn't be happier with the service we received from Loan Market Sunshine Coast Mortgage Brokers. This was our first house and land purchase and we were very unsure of the correct proceedings and various processes that were involved in such a transaction. We felt very comfortable with Todd and loved that we could contact him at any time and knew he would keep us well informed throughout the loan application process. We also really appreciated the running around you did on our behalf to submit various paperwork on time, and all the follow up work you did for us, especially considering you guys added a new member to your family half way through our application! You certainly have our highest recommendation and we will definitely be sending anyone we know looking for a loan to you!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It's so great to hear that Todd and the team provided you with such excellent service whilst helping with your first House and Land... read more »

Outstanding service, highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Phil and Alicja were great to deal with throughout the entire process. They were knowledgable, professional and friendly throughout and we would recommend their services to anyone looking for a broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Matt and Rach Yakas, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, we know how stressful the process can be, so it’s great to hear Phil and Alicja were on hand to give their expert advic... read more »

Home or car finance these guys have got you covered!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Aaron and his team at Loan Market Picton are great at what they do, that is getting you the most suitable loan for your needs.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad to hear that the Loan Market Picton team provided you with a good service - we'll be sure to let them know.

David Chen - Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I would highly recommend David Chen to friends and family. As a first time home buyer, David had patiently guided my partner and I throughout the whole process and always given us the support and assurance we need. Despite the delays from the bank, he managed to handle the matter very patiently, professionally even when times are tough especially when dealing with matters that are out of his control. His calm manner made the stressful process feel smooth and seamless. In the end, we are able achieve our first dream home and this is all thanks to David.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi S Tan, Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review with us. We understand that it can be a bit daunting purchasing your first home, so we're pleased that David was there to help ... read more »

Puts their clients first

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Brett and Tanya are very professional and prompt with their services, there was never an email or phone call that went unanswered and if there was an issue it was dealt with with quickly with no interruption to the loan process, will reccomend

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Steve, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We aim to make things simple and easy, so we’re glad to hear Brett and Tanya were there to help whenever possible. We’ll pass... read more »

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Outstanding Service - Damien Page

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Would like to thank Damien Page from Loan Market for his outstanding service and attention to detail in organising my home loan. Damien was recommended to me by a workmate after my bank that I’d been with forever were being painful. Damien had me sorted in a matter of a week. He kept me up to date on the progress of my application and his product knowledge was outstanding. Emails were answered immediately. Such a pleasure to deal with. And so professional. Service like this is rare these days, save yourself precious time and give Damien a call. Thank you Damien, you are one in a million!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Gigi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We try our best to make things simple, so it's great to hear that Damien did just that!

Verified Customer

Exceptional advice. Personable service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The product and advice Nick Rundle provided was of an extremely high standard. His knowledge and expertise in Mortages allowed us to choose a product tailored to our needs. As a first home buyer, Nick took the time to deliver detailed explanations and his patience in answering our questions were second to none.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Adz, Firstly, congratulations on your purchase! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, it's great to hear from you. We know what it's like to be a first home buyer, so ... read more »

Maria Nicoli - Highly recommended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Maria has assisted us with a few loans. She was incredibly helpful, quick and efficient as she chased up all the parties involved to get everything on time. Maria showed high level of expertise and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend her as she is a delight to work with.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Dobre, Thanks for getting in touch and sharing your experience. It's great to hear that Maria provided you with excellent service, we'll be sure to pass the message on! We wish you all t... read more »

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Josh & Lauren we’re amazing. There communication was phenomenal and no question was too hard. Naturally buying your first property can be very stressful but Josh & Lauren made the entire process seamless and hassle free. I highly recommend the star duo!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bianca, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're all about keeping things simple so it's great to hear that the process was hassle free for you! Congratulatio... read more »

Verified Customer

David Allen goes above and beyond for service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I cannot speak highly enough of David and the service he delivers as a mortgage broker. As business owners we have a lot more financial information required to apply for a mortgage and David made the process fuss free and uncomplicated. With our first time building he ensured we understood the options available that best suits our needs and he clearly communicated with us throughout the whole process. He was always on top of where applications were at and his attention to detail in the application is exceptional. I was recommended to use David by a friend and I am so glad we got in touch with him.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jackie,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us - we're so happy to hear that you had great experience working with David!

We wish you the very best of luck with your new purchase.

Mina Mousa - The Man The Legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Just want to thank Mina for an outstanding job he did to get me the best Home loan rate. There were a few hiccups along the way that were in no way caused by Mina but he told me what needed to be done and got the job sorted. I am very grateful for the help he provided to put me and my family in a better financial position. Thanks Mina your the man :).

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Cam, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service that Mina provided - we'll be sure to let him know. ... read more »

Professional, friendly and bubbly - Beti Butrakoska

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Fantastic service. We were very fortunate that our lawyer was able to recommend such a reliable and trusting mortgage broker. Beti was very lovely, friendly, and prompt in her actions and replies. She was more than happy to answer and explain all questions in great detail. She worked very hard in ensuring our documents were all in order and even got us the best possible home loan rate. It was always a pleasure seeing her as she was always so optimistic and bubbly that she makes people feel so comfortable to ask even silly questions. Would HIGHLY recommend Beti as a mortgage broker. Once again, thank you Beti for your hard work and fabulous service. We will definitely continue to use Beti’s outstanding service :).

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Thi, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Delighted that you had such a good experience with Loan Market and would be keen to use Beti... read more »

Going the extra mile.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Dean was very professional and gave good advice and guidance.
Any anxiety that I had, was soothed and I felt fully supported by Dean to help me make rational choices.
I would not hesitate in using Dean again in my future endeavours.
Thank you Dean for such a great service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bridget, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Delighted to hear that you had such a good experience, you know where we are if you need any ... read more »

Verified Customer

John Fenn - you haven’t met a good broker until you’ve met him!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Working with John Fenn has been such an easy process. His friendly manner, professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. He kept us in the loop throughout the entire process so we were never left wondering what stage we were at.
Using a broker like John has completely helped our financial situation and would recommend him to anyone needing any advise.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Olivia,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us your review. Delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with Loan Market!

We will pass on your feedback to John!

Thanks again,
Loan Market Team

1 of 30 pages

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Bec

I have a home loan of $116,000.00. What can Mortgage do for me, both fixed & unfixed?

Mars asked on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Mars,

Thank you for your question. In order to provide you with an answer I will need to put you through to one of our brokers. If you could please email me your full name, contact number and postcode one of our brokers will be in touch shortly and will be more than happy to help you. Please send the email through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

See all 29 questions about Loan Market