Jacqui Hinchcliffe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Jacqui Hinchcliffe from loan market is the most professional hardworking knowledgable and delightful person that we could have ever asked for. She was able to get my family a home loan when others couldn't. She was very fast with her communication and spoke to us in a way that we completely understood, so there was no confusion throughout the whole loan process. I can't recommend her highly enough she was amazing. Thanks for everything Jacqui.
She is based on the gold coast qld.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Doreen Lehmann took away our stresses as first home buyers as she was by our side the whole way through. She would respond to our questions straight away and would chase up all of our queries very promptly. We were very happy with her service and would recommend her to everyone! She has also helped us with speaking to a finance adviser who is also great, to help us get our life insurance and income protection in place. She provides many contacts for various things that are relevant for purchasing land or a home. We couldn't be happier!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

The service provided by Mina Moussa was top notch. He was able to get us an approval despite one of us being in probation. He held our hands through the entire process and always kept us updated (even during weekends). Highly recommended.

Exceptional Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Phil Couch really was the point of difference for us. He understood our needs and worked with us to deliver on our expectations from start to finish. Phil really ensured that the whole process to secure finance for our new home was done in a timely and efficient manner. He was personal, professional, empathetic and efficient with every request. We couldn't be happier with the end result and we really have Phil to thank for that. We wouldnt hesitate to recommend Phil and there is only one person we need to call in the future for any further financing needs! Thank you Phil.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Thanks so much Michelle for your kind words. It is always a pleasure working with appreciative people to achieve their goal of property ownership. I wish you both and your children happiness in yo... read more »

Fantastic service, a great rate and so quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I have sourced car finance from Loan Market Ellenbrook before, and when looking for a new car I had no hesitation in asking Brett Richardson to source the finance for my new car. He came back to me with an extremely competitive rate in next to no time, and had the paperwork sorted out and the loan approved even before the car was ready. I have no hesitation in recommending Brett & his team at Loan Market Ellenbrook for a great rate with exceptional service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Grant, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you had such a great experience with Brett and his team - we'll be sure to pass it on to them! It's great t... read more »

Exceptional Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Doreen and her staff at Loan Market Werribee made the whole process of getting a home loan so easy and stress-free. No question or request was too trivial. All communication was prompt and efficient, no matter what time or day of the week. I would not hesitate to use them again, or recommend to family and friends.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so glad that you had such a great experience with Doreen and her team! We'll be sure to pass that on to them. Thank y... read more »

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

We recently refinanced our home loan and found Sarah Thomson and the team at Loan Market to be exceptional. They were able to find us a much better loan and the process was really simple. They kept us updated throughout the process. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with Sarah. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback, and we look forward to working with you again!

All the best with your new property!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Professional and reliable service, everything explained clearly and in detail. Quick and efficient and kept contact throughout the whole process. Highly reccomended.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Brent,

This is great to hear - thanks so much for sharing that with us!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and look forward to working with you again soon.

Loan Market team

Amazing experience with experienced brokers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

We had been stuffed around by two previous broker's and it has taken me and my partner a year to try get the finance to build our home. Our Broker from loan market is amazing, edficient, and very helpful. I now have hope for our future!
Can't thank our broker enough!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Anna, We're so glad to hear you've had such a great experience with our brokers! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review - we really appreciate it. We wish you all th... read more »

barossa

Private message

outperforms other brokers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

We were originally steered towards another broker from a well-known company. We were really unhappy with the slow progress, and the loans we were being presented with, when we heard about Alex from a friend. We are so glad we got in touch with him as things started moving forward immediately, and we ended up with a loan with way better terms than we had been told we could get. We couldn't have found a more helpful, patient and attentive broker, and would recommend Alex to anyone seeking a loan.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jac, We're so glad to hear this - we will be sure to pass this onto Alex! We really enjoy hearing about our brokers who are able to assist with making an otherwise stressful experience, simpl... read more »

A 'newbie's experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Lee was great; was efficient, professional and at the same time, very friendly. He did all the hard work for me and always put my interests first. As a newbie to buying a home, he helped me every step of the way, answering loads of questions. The company was also able to offer great insurance for the house, at a very good rate. I certainly will use Lee and Loan Market again in the future.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Michael, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Lee! We love hearing that our team are changing the game when it comes to customers experiences with brokers. Thank you so much ... read more »

If I buy again and need a loan, it will be with Lee's help. And the rest of the Loan Market team too of course. Many thanks.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Steve devised a strategy for me to facilitate the purchase of my new Apartment. His strategy was one I hadn't previously considered and in contrast to other suggestions provided by another loan broker. It became clear to me that Steve was working in MY best interests rather than what would make him the most commission! I have obtained finance on several other occasions to purchase property, this experience was by far the most seamless and stress free. Steve was extremely prompt in answering all of my calls and correspondence, even whilst he was on holiday. Can't say enough about the service Steve provided!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thank you for sharing this with us, it was such a joy to read! We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this review - we really enjoy reading how our brokers are helping p... read more »

Help for the self employed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Being a small business owner made it difficult for us to get finance.Mark made it happen with minimum fuss.very helpful and professional.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Chris,

We're so glad Mark was able to assist you get your financing. We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us a review, and we look forward to working with you again!

All the best,

Perfect financial services-Balpreet Bal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

We are thankful to Balpreet Bal and his team for securing our finance with in a very short time without any hassle. He is highly knowledgeable, acts responsibly, friendly and always focused on our interest. We have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who need hassle-free financial services.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you had such a great experience with Balpreet and we'll be sure to pass it onto him. Thanks for your positive ... read more »

A wonderfully stress-free process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

He was responsive, informative, and removed any stress from the process. He didn't waste my time being a salesman so I could just focus on information. What a pleasure.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, We're so glad to hear this! Do you have the name of the broker you were working with? We'd love to be able to pass it on to them! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,... read more »

Wonderful Experience, Thanks BALPREET

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Highly recommended for first home buyers for better assistance with non pushy approach, must visit once to take a better decision. Really thankful to Balpreet for such a professional and friendly help during every stage and stand by our side to made it possible for us to take the biggest decision of our life.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ricky, Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We will be sure to pass this onto Balpreet for you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we look forward to working... read more »

Jacob Decru loan market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

As a first home buyer I didn't know the process and where to go.

Jacob Decru loan market made the whole process so simply from start to finish

I couldn't recommend Jacob Decru any more for all first buyers

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Kieran, We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Jacob - we'll be sure to pass this on. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we look forward to working wit... read more »

You'd be mad not to use them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

So many people, myself included just leave their mortgages go as they were, but you would seriously be silly to!! I am making significant savings and had to do very little work to do so, it was all taken care of by Courtney Lee at loan market!! I cannot speak highly enough of the whole advice.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi KyleV, That's so great to hear that your experience was so positive! We love hearing these stories and we're so glad you took the time to let us know. We wish you all the best and look for... read more »

Verified Customer

This is perfect! I can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

On behalf of the Dozic family I express my utmost gratitude for the service rendered by Maria and her colleagues. Maria is a trustworthy and reliable broker with a wealth of experience and I would not delve any deeper in finding a better brokerage service. It was never about what time suited her and this flexibility combined with her responsiveness was integral because of the peculiar situation I was in. Not only did Maria turn around our precarious situation but went further and was able to find a fantastic deal for us in a short time phrame. I will indubitably retain Maria's business card as her expertise will be sought when I finance again in the near future.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jusuf, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Maria! We love hearing that our team are changing the game when it comes to customers experiences with brokers. Thank you so much ... read more »

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Henry Ike from Loan Market was Professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I was extremely pleased with Henry Ike from Loan Market. He helped my wife and I, from start to settlement. He was on point and honest through out the whole process. Our family has been dealing with CBA from home loans to commercial business loans for many of our development projects, but now we were glad we went with Henry who found us a very competitive rate and was thinking in our best interests. Well good bye CBA and hello Henry Ike, Loan Market.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi JoH, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It was great to read - we'll be sure to pass this onto Henry. We love hearing about the ways that our brokers are assisting th... read more »

1 of 24 pages