Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Douglas Lewis assisted us through the whole process and was incredibly helpful all along. Always available for questions and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Max,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with Douglas Lewis!

Very well supported

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We Sam to be friendly and supportive. Calls were answered promptly and any questions we had were dealt with swiftly. Sam was very understanding of our lack of knowledge and provided sound advice

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that you were happy with the service that Sam provided.

Gold coast

Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Using John Fenn and his team was the best decision we made through the whole refinancing process. John was attentive to our needs and current situation and really took the time to investigate the best product for us now and in the future.
While our situation presented john with some tricky hurdles he navigated them ease and really instilled in us a peace that he had it all under control and nothing was too difficult.
Would definitely recommend John Fenn and his team to anyone considering a loan or refinancing.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of John Fenn and his team. We're glad to hear that you had such a good experience working with them all during your refinancing pro... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Brenn and Liz were great thoughout my loan process. Even though i had some issues they were there to help and resolve them. Cheers guys

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad to hear that you received such good service from both Brenn and Liz.

Highly Recommended - Exceptional Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I was looking to purchase an investment property and called on John Fenn to look over my financials and provide advice on loan products.
John provided excellent advice which gave me confidence to bid and purchase the property at auction.
During the settlement process, John went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly.
Thank you John!!.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Wayne, Thanks so much for leaving us a review and sharing your experience of working with John. We are so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service that you received and we wish you... read more »

Hammond Park, Western Australia

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Cheapest Home Loan - Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I have dealt with Warren Bank for my first home loan and he gave me the best deal. He seems to be very knowledgeable and helping person. When I contacted him for investment property loan, he straight away gave me the different options.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Abhi,

Thank you for sharing your experience of working with Warren. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service he provided and we wish you the best of luck with your new purchase!

Very knowledgeable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Craig has been amazing to deal with. Very knowledgeable, honest and upfront. Made getting my first home less stressful and his services don’t stop there! I know I can rely on him for the term of my mortgage and any other financial questions i have. Thank you!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Carolina, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience working with Craig. We wish you all the best with your new purchase and look... read more »

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

It was such a pleasure dealing with Damien of Loan Market. Very genuine and professional and I was completely confident that Damien knew his stuff and that he found the best possible deal for me. I highly recommend his services.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Annastasia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We're so glad to hear that you're so pleased with Damien's services and we wish you all the best with your new purchase.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

My experience with Loan Market Go, and their representative, was exceptional and professional. I would recommend them to anyone desiring a positive mortgage experience.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sym,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad to hear that it was so positive and we wish you the best of luck with your new purchase!

The Perfect X-mas!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I can't thank you enough for the smooth process of my home loan.I can highly recommend Sir C.Palmer to anyone seeking a truly professional broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jojo,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! We're glad that you had such a positive experience using Loan Market and wish you the best of luck with your new purchase.

Loan Market team

Happy with the service provided.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Really happy with the service I received from Loan Market. I told them what I wanted, they did all the work and delivered the product that I requested.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with Loan Market and we wish you all the best with your new purchase!

Home Loan through: Alex Hua - Loan Market at Canley Heights NSW 2166

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Alex was great for me and my wife through out the whole process. Nothing was too much to ask even advice on property and values that he did not have to do. He was able to answer any questions at any time of the day even outside work hours. Alex was more than happy to work around my wife and my works hours to ensure we could sign doc ETC when we could. If you are looking for a broker that will go over and above with all your needs I can highly suggest Alex Hua - Loan Market at Canley Heights NSW 2166. Everything was sorted out for us and made the whole buying process easy as 1,2,3 And as always we got the best rates and deals through Alex been able to talk us through the features and benefits of each loan. This is now the 3rd loan that we have done and will be using Alex again.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ben, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of Alex's services. We're really pleased to hear that you had such a great experience! We wish you all the best with your new pu... read more »

Great Mortgage Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Jason Cueral literally ticks all the boxes as a Mortgage Broker. My wife and I will definitely recommend Jason to our family and friends.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review today! We're pleased to hear that you had such a great experience working with Jason and we wish you the best of luck with your new purchase!

Excellent service & advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Leanne Sayer from Loan Market provided exceptional and friendly service when we were looking for bridging finance. We are happy to recommend Leanne to anyone needing a brokerage service and mortgage advice.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review, we're so glad that you had a positive experience with Leanne!

Nice and easy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Marty Smith/Loan Market were great to deal with when we refinanced our loans, he listened to exactly what we wanted and gave us all our options and opinion on the best way to move forward. We had never refinanced our loans before and Marty made the process really easy by explaining everything to us and being there every step of the way and we saved money and have a much better deal for both our loans! Thank you :)

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ashleigh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience working with Marty and the Loan Market team. Good luck with your new purchase!

All the best,
Loan Market team

Got a competitive package and the broker was responsive and communicative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

It was a tight schedule of 30 day settlement and the broker helped in securing the loan. I'm happy with the end result.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tor,

Thank you for sharing your review! We're glad that you had a positive experience and wish you the best of luck with your new purchase.

Fantastic Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Liz Mcrae, thank you for providing a pleasant stress free excellent service , would not hesitate to recommend you and your team at Loan Market!!!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Debs, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, it's good to hear that you had a great experience working with Liz Mcrae! Best of luck with your new purchase, we look forw... read more »

Extraordinary assistance from Doreen and Catherine at Line market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Doreen and Catherine where a pleasure to deal with. Any question that we had Doreen would often reply straight away even after hours. I found this a massive stress relief in a very stressful time. Doreen and Catherine would often go above and beyond in assisting us with our questions even when they where not required to. I can’t thank Doreen and Catherine and the team at loan market enough for making this journey on purchasing our first block of land happen so smoothly. I will have no hesitation in referring anyone to Doreen‘s office. I look forward to dealing with Doreen and Catherine in the future. Very very happy with everything they have done for us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Steve, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so glad that you had such a great experience with Doreen and her team! We love hearing these stories and are thrilled yo... read more »

Very professional and pain free process. Would use them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

The Team ar Loan Market were very professional. A quick 30 day settlement. We would not hesitate and recommend them.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Michael!

We're so glad to hear this was the case - thank you so much for sharing!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and look forward to working with you again!

Jacqui Hinchcliffe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Jacqui Hinchcliffe from loan market is the most professional hardworking knowledgable and delightful person that we could have ever asked for. She was able to get my family a home loan when others couldn't. She was very fast with her communication and spoke to us in a way that we completely understood, so there was no confusion throughout the whole loan process. I can't recommend her highly enough she was amazing. Thanks for everything Jacqui.
She is based on the gold coast qld.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Timothy, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Jacqui! We love hearing these stories and are so glad you took the time to share it with us. We will be sure to pass this onto J... read more »

1 of 25 pages

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Bec

I have a home loan of $116,000.00. What can Mortgage do for me, both fixed & unfixed?

Mars asked on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Mars,

Thank you for your question. In order to provide you with an answer I will need to put you through to one of our brokers. If you could please email me your full name, contact number and postcode one of our brokers will be in touch shortly and will be more than happy to help you. Please send the email through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

Loan Market team

What is your rate for a personal loan?

Terry asked on Oct 04, 2017

Hi Terry!

Thanks for reaching out to us! We work across a panel of over 35 different lenders, so the rates are varied depending on what you're looking for.
If you wanted to give us a call on 13 56 26, or leave your details for us at www.loanmarket.com.au/brokers, then one of our experienced brokers can get in contact with you and will be able to assist you from there!

Thanks and all the best,

Rhona