Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Josh & Lauren we’re amazing. There communication was phenomenal and no question was too hard. Naturally buying your first property can be very stressful but Josh & Lauren made the entire process seamless and hassle free. I highly recommend the star duo!

David Allen goes above and beyond for service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I cannot speak highly enough of David and the service he delivers as a mortgage broker. As business owners we have a lot more financial information required to apply for a mortgage and David made the process fuss free and uncomplicated. With our first time building he ensured we understood the options available that best suits our needs and he clearly communicated with us throughout the whole process. He was always on top of where applications were at and his attention to detail in the application is exceptional. I was recommended to use David by a friend and I am so glad we got in touch with him.

Mina Mousa - The Man The Legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Just want to thank Mina for an outstanding job he did to get me the best Home loan rate. There were a few hiccups along the way that were in no way caused by Mina but he told me what needed to be done and got the job sorted. I am very grateful for the help he provided to put me and my family in a better financial position. Thanks Mina your the man :).

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Cam, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service that Mina provided - we'll be sure to let him know. ... read more »

Professional, friendly and bubbly - Beti Butrakoska

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Fantastic service. We were very fortunate that our lawyer was able to recommend such a reliable and trusting mortgage broker. Beti was very lovely, friendly, and prompt in her actions and replies. She was more than happy to answer and explain all questions in great detail. She worked very hard in ensuring our documents were all in order and even got us the best possible home loan rate. It was always a pleasure seeing her as she was always so optimistic and bubbly that she makes people feel so comfortable to ask even silly questions. Would HIGHLY recommend Beti as a mortgage broker. Once again, thank you Beti for your hard work and fabulous service. We will definitely continue to use Beti’s outstanding service :).

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Thi, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Delighted that you had such a good experience with Loan Market and would be keen to use Beti... read more »

Going the extra mile.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Dean was very professional and gave good advice and guidance.
Any anxiety that I had, was soothed and I felt fully supported by Dean to help me make rational choices.
I would not hesitate in using Dean again in my future endeavours.
Thank you Dean for such a great service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bridget, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Delighted to hear that you had such a good experience, you know where we are if you need any ... read more »

Verified Customer

John Fenn - you haven’t met a good broker until you’ve met him!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Working with John Fenn has been such an easy process. His friendly manner, professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. He kept us in the loop throughout the entire process so we were never left wondering what stage we were at.
Using a broker like John has completely helped our financial situation and would recommend him to anyone needing any advise.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Olivia,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us your review. Delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with Loan Market!

We will pass on your feedback to John!

Brilliant service from Conrad Palmer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

We met Conrad Palmer at an open day and when we put an offer in on a property we called Conrad. Our loan case was not simple because we are self employed and over 65 years. The standard banks did not want to know us but Conrad put it all together and we are now in our new home. Nothing but the highest praise. Thanks again Ken and Gloria

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ken & Gloria, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Delighted to hear that Conrad was able to assist you in difficult circumstances, we ... read more »

Professional friendly service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Steve Orme - Highly recommend if you want great professional results.
Steve is friendly and nothing was any hassle for him, always ready to answer
Our questions.
Thanks again, Francis & Lily.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lily,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted to hear that you had a good experience using Loan Market.

We shall pass on your feedback to Steve!

Verified Customer

Charley Martinez – Fantastic Broker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Never thought I would go through a broker for anything, and this first experience was top notch, excellent service, very professional and friendly.

I could not have been happier to be referred to Charley personally for the purchase of my first property, everything was completed for me hassle free.

Considering that it was my first home loan I had so many questions and trust me some may have sounded silly but Charley was very patient, very thorough and understanding he answered all of my questions.

He was very prompt in getting back to me via phone and email, whether it be after hours and even on weekends. He kept me informed and updated me of the progress at all times and made my first purchase stress free from start to finish.

I would highly recommend Charley to everyone who is going for their first home loan or any other service you will not be disappointed.

It was a pleasure dealing with you, Thanks again Charley!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Susie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Glad to hear that you had such a good experience using Loan Market and we will pass o... read more »

Sue Vuong - Loanmarket. Calm, professional and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Highly recommend Sue's services.
We had an awesome experience with her helping us out with what we thought would be very difficult circumstances that Sue was able to provide solutions for immediately.

Sue is very patient and took all of the stress away from us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi,

We're glad that you found Sue so helpful and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her!

• 2 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 19 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Mick O'Shea of Loan Market was Genuinely Helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Mick is very easy to talk to, no questions seen as dumb. Got the ball rolling (when we couldn't even start the process with our own bank) and sorted out a loan for us (with another bank). Mick helped us a previous time when we were interested in purchasing a property. His assistance and guidance was outstanding, which was why we approached him again this time when we needed a construction loan. Green Finance Group, Bulimba (Loan Market) - was recommended by a friend and I would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Raf, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. So pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Loan Market on more than one occasion. We ... read more »

Prompt ,Polite & Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Sam Greco gives a superlative loan service.We have used his first-class service three times in fourteen years - for our home and two investment properties.
Sam makes it easy because he is exceptionally good at his job keeping you informed along the way .It only took a two hour meeting to apply for the loan and half an hour to finalise and sign documents all in the comfort of our home after hours.Thank you Sam Greco for being a brilliant Senior Mortgage Broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Belinda, Thank you for taking the team to leave us your review. Delighted to hear that you are such long-serving customers of Loan Market and that you have always had good experiences! We ... read more »

So professional and supportive!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

They constantly kept me up-to-date on the progress of my loan and they were very supportive! Great to deal with!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Nancy, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear that you were impressed with the service you were provided, you know where we are when yo... read more »

I've done now my second home loan with Lori

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I got to know Lori 5 year sago when I did my first home loan and since then he has now become a friend! I trust lori with any brokering for loans and we have now done a second home loan and an investment loan! ..Lori is a great professional and a great person!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tarun,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Very pleased to hear that you have had such an enjoyable experience using Loan Market.

We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Lori!

Loan Market Team

Very professioanl and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

We met John Fenn a couple of years ago when buying our first home. He provided an outstanding service hence we're stuck with him since then. We got an investment property later thru him and also, recently, got a refinance for the fist mortgage. All three processes were smooth without any dramas. We saved lots of $$$ thanks to John Fenn. We're looking forward for the next investment property and for sure we're going to use John as usual.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi F.Santos, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Delighted to hear that you have had multiple positive experiences with John and we will be... read more »

Todd Smith. An absolute legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

My broker Todd has been there every step off the way as a 1st home buyers it was scary I didn't lift a finger he did a fantastic job answered any and all questions was available 24/7 always exceptionally well mannered and and spoke in a jargon I could understand I can't wait to buy another house I couldn't recommend Todd enuf. You have a champion on ur hands loan market well done

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Loan Market.

We will pass on your feedback to Todd!

Loan Market Team

Very professional & willing to help clients with the best possible outcome for the client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Very professional in their work arittude & willing to go the extra mile to help clients with a Outclne that suits their needs

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Debs,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review! Delighted to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received. You know where we are for any future needs you may have!

Mick O'Shea our broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

We had the pleasure of working with Mick for our first home loan and again for our investment property. He provides exceptional service and a real know how, refinancing couldn't have been easier. We will definitely be calling on Mick again when it's time to reinvest. A good broker is an absolute must when building a property portfolio.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Dana & Sam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear that you were so pleased with the experience.

We will pass on your feedback to Mick!

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

No ownership and accountability

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I got my first home loan back in 2014 through a Loan Market broker and than in 2016 again for an investment property and refinance. Combined it made a sizeable portfolio. To begin proceedings for the second loan I had requested for a face to face with the broker. This requested meeting never happened. I was happy to proceed as I needed this sorted quickly (this was in November 2017). My application was lodged with the bank only in January and there was no proactive feedback.

Every time I requested for call back I will receive an SMS. I appreciate things go wrong and I would have been fine if I was kept informed, my calls returned and promise of 2 week turnaround met.

I suffered significant financial loss due to the incompetency of the broker involved.

I sent an email feedback to the concerned bank, the broker and her manager. Never heard back from Loan Market management. I also tried to make a complaint over the phone but it seems that's just a front for sales and do not care about customer service.

After this I reached out to a big 4 bank and the service I got was much better than the broker. The only difference I had to complete the loan application myself. I now have a better rate at my terms with a $3k cash back. The settlement got done today and I have given my feedback to Loan Market by moving away.

Based on my experience I do not see using a broker is of any benefit and strongly recommend new loan buyers to work directly with a bank lender.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Nakellyville, We're sorry to hear about your experience, we take all complaints very seriously here at Loan Market and will do all that we can to help correct the issue. Please can you send y... read more »

I have sent you an email as requested

Service with a personal touch...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

We have used Loan Market for our first home purchase and our subsequent investment property in the last couple of years. We find Loan Market always have your self- interest first and goes to great length to ensure you have a good understanding of your investment. It will be our pleasure to recommend Loan Market to anyone...

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Loan Market on two separate occasions!

1 of 31 pages