So professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Customer service was perfect! Worked hard together and came up with a result even if the end rate wasn't perfect it gave us the opportunity to get in the door from a very rough start. Alan was very understanding and gave us the best possible option for our needs. If we didn't have them negotiating for us, we wouldnt have gotten a very good deal. Will be using them when we reach our next goal of owning a house!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Belinda,

Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Alan. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future. We wish you all the best!

Damien Page was AWESOME!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I would HIGHLY recommend Damien Page to anyone contemplating buying a property! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing when it came to looking for the right loan for us as this was our first property and Damien walked us through the whole process explaining everything in clear, easily understood language. Damien was really prompt in responding to our emails and communicated frequently with us through every step of the process. Importantly it made the whole process stress free!! We were really happy with the features of the loan and the competitive rate he negotiated for us. I really don't know how anyone would consider going through this process without a reliable, trustworthy mortgage broker like Damien.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jacinta, Thanks so much for sharing your lovely review, we're so happy you had such a great experience working with Damien! Good luck with everyone and please do not hesitate to get in touch ... read more »

Verified Customer

The best decision I’ve made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Joanna Poutakidis has been in the Mortgage business for over a decade now. There is no secret to Joanna’s success – honesty, integrity, looking after her client’s best interests and just plain old fashioned hard work. Joanna has an excellent knowledge of the industry and is well respected by her peers. So if you’re in need of a Loan, she’s the person to trust!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Betty,

Thanks so much for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a great experience working with Joanna! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Excellent & Trust Worthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I would highly recommend Justin Hewitt to anyone looking for a mortgage broker. Being a first home buyer he made the purchasing experience stress free and he went above & beyond his duty even after the sale. So thank you Justin.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Luisa, Thanks so much for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a great experience working with Justin! Good luck with your first home, please do not hesitate to get in touch shoul... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Janay Loureiro was the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

I would highly recommend Janay Loureiro to anyone looking for a mortgage broker. Janay went well above and beyond and we couldn't be happier with the service provided. She negotiated us a wonderful deal and helped us every step of the way through the approval process of what was a fairly complex Construction plus Investment loan. Janay continued to touch base even after the loan was approved to make sure everything was setup and working correctly. If we are ever in the position of needing a new loan we would certainly make Janay our first point of call.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ros, Thanks so much for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a great experience working with Janay! We wish you all the best with your investments, please do not hesitate to get i... read more »

Trust Worthy, Customer Focused Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

It was a pleasure dealing with Nicole Barbour from Loan Market.
She was always customer focused, and made our purchasing experience stress free.
Her timely response was second to none, and all the transactions were processed without any delays.
She handled our mortgage application as if it was hers, and got us the best discounts we could get.
Thank you for hiring such a great broker like Nicole!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Christine,

Thanks so much for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a great experience working with Nicole! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

PHIL COUCH is amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Having been on a journey to purchase a block of land for about 6 months we went through different brokers who did not seem to deliver and as soon as we approached Phil at our first meeting we knew that he was the right broker for us and our experience was nothing short of amazing, professional,timely and an absolute joy to work with. He worked so hard to get everything right and a great interest rate too. We are grateful to you Phil for everything.We will definitely refer our friends to you.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Irene & Dickson, Thanks so much for sharing this lovely review, we're so happy you had such a great experience working with Phil! We wish you all the best with your new block of land, please ... read more »

Awesome to deal with and a personalised experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Couldn’t be happier dealing with Phil and the team at Loan Market. Got a fantastic rate and just a wonderful experience, so easy!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ben, Thanks for sharing this lovely review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Phil! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future. We ... read more »

Josh Bartlett is your man!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

I couldn't be happier with the high level of service and attention to detail I received off Josh! He is outstanding, from start to finish he really took the time with assisting to getting my loan application approved. He made it a stress free and quite enjoyable experience, ensuring everything went smoothly and as quickly as it permitted. Will definitely be using him next time for further property prospects. Cannot recommend his services highly enough!!! If you're looking for the best look no further. Josh is your man

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ben,

Thanks so much for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a great experience working with Josh! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future :)

Vanessa

Best for first home buyers and learning as you go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Being a first home buyer i struggled with what was required what was needed by me and also why it was needed.
I had many questions that were all answered and because of this and bill with loanmarket I am confident in what is required for my next purchases to make that process so much quicker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Phil, Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Bill! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future. We wish y... read more »

Verified Customer

Request to remove commissions for no service denied by Lender and broker even though no service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I have raised a complaint to Loan market and my lender to remove ongoing commissions from my Loan. I am bewildered why I pay ongoing fees for a one off transaction over 3 years ago. I recently amalgamated my loans recently myself and the initial broker did not help in any way. Have never heard or seen the lender from Loan market post the initial loan approval. I raised a complaint to my lender and Loan market as to why I am paying ongoing fees to the initial broker for providing no ongoing support. They stated there was a legal obligation to pay ongoing commissions to the broker irrespective of no service. Wow! You get paid several thousands of dollars each year and don't have to do anything. Simply put my lender cannot turn off the payments (and broker doesn't want to) even though proven no service.
How can commissions not artificially inflate the costs of loans? [name removed] (CBA chief) admitted this point at the RC this week!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Wayne, Thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us, this is not how we expect our customers to be treated. We take all complaints very serio... read more »

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Maria Nicoli and her team have been so patient and great to deal with. Their services have been so smooth and stress free we would highly recommend Loan Market especially Maria and her team in Caroline Springs for anyone looking for a home loan!

Cannot thank you enough Maria!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Julie,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Maria!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Verified Customer

Loan Market made buying a house so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

From the very start Jack from loan market went out of his way to explain the process in a way that I understood. He was always available to ask questions, and his team were incredibly helpful with the long process with documentation. He was always happy to look at other home loan options. Would highly recommend, have always recommended to friends who are buying, and would use Jack again next time I buy!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with us! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Excellent service. Very professional. Always recommend.
Always given right advice when I needed.
Process was very smooth.
I would rate 5/5

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Raj,

We're so happy you had such a good experience working with us. Thanks for taking the time to write this review! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Fantastic Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Mark and his team were fantastic to deal with throughout the entire process. They kept us informed of the status of the loan and any issues that arose were dealt with quickly and efficiently. We were so happy with Mark's service and advice, that we've already recommended him to others!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sarah,

We're very happy you had such a good experience working with Mark. Thanks for your review! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The service and efficiency was very helpful and since I couldn't achieve this myself
Loan Market went into bat understanding my situation and got it done.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Fav,

Verified Customer

Excellent process and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I rarely post reviews, although to tell the truth I relied on reviews in choosing Loan Market. I was quite skeptical about the overwhelmingly positive reviews I saw, but having used Loan Market to successfully refinance our home I have no hesitation in adding mine. The process is efficient, we had direct contact with our broker who was very professional throughout, and most importantly, Loan Market did due diligence in undertaking a very thorough assessment of our ability to service the loan. I highly recommend Loan Market!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with us for your refinancing! Please do not hesitate to get in touch shou... read more »

Above & Beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

My broker Ali has always gone above & beyond for me, excellent service and so much great advice! I will never go to anyone else!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Laura,

We're so happy you had such a good experience working with us, thanks for this lovely review! You're always welcome to contact us if you ever need anything.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I am very satisfied with the service I received. The broker stood by us even when it looks we were not going to get the mortgage. Eventually, everything works out fine. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and colleagues.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Teejay,

Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy everything worked out for you and that you had a good experience with us! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Verified Customer

Outstanding service. The only way to get finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Thank you to the Loan Market team in Townsville (and Gold Coast), particularly Phil Rogers and Michelle Heywood, you have provided outstanding service, ensuring I was always up to date during the process of application and the lead up to settlement. The transparency in the way you guys operate allowed me to make an informed decision without any pressure. I won’t hesitate to contact Phil again anytime I need to finance an investment. These guys offered the best rates that suited my needs and they certainly pride themselves on their service model. Well done!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Robert,

Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Phil and Michelle! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

1 of 35 pages