Verified Customer

Loan Market Geelong Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I don't know how I wold have managed the construction loan process without Jen and Sarah in Geelong!! They are amazing and care so much about each and every person they are assisting, you feel almost like family!! They have always gone above and beyond to make this experience so easy for me! I cant recommend them enough and will never use anyone else when It comes to my finances!!!

* I ended up with an amazing interest rate
* The application process was so easy, all I had to do was hand over the documents they needed and everything was taken care of
* I was kept informed the very second anything was processed
* I was able to contact them at any time and have any questions answered and responses to emails were almost instant

Great Service from Josh Bartlett and his team from Loan Market. Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We have used Josh's services twice now over a period of years, and his knowledge has been invaluable to us. We had a few unforeseeable issues during the process, which were always ironed out quickly without hassle. We have recommended Josh to friends and family who have also used his services and were extremely satisfied, and will continue to recommend him in the future. Thank you Josh!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Jess, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, it's great to hear from you. We are thrilled to hear that you're happy with the service that Josh and the team provided! Also grea... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Fantastic Service from Fiona McLean at Loan Market
Fiona McLean has been brilliant organising my finances for an Investment Property purchase, which is no mean feat in the current market especially as my wages are commission based and can vary significantly from month to month. Fiona went above and beyond my expectations to secure me a very competitive investment loan. I would have no hesitation in using Fiona for all my future finance needs, and I will definitely be recommending her services to all my friends, family and colleagues.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Gina, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us - it's great to hear from you. Really pleased that you are happy with the service that Fiona provided. I know she'l... read more »

Great Honest Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The application process was a breeze with their great website.

When our application was processed we got a broker, who was friendly, honest and helpful. I highly recommend Loan Market.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jeff, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear that you found the website helpful and that you were pleased with the service provided by your broker. Make sure... read more »

Verified Customer

Buying a house with a fantastic broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Lauren is dedicated to her client , Vip service beyond our expectation , they are the one
Anytime anywhere i will recommend loan Market Lauren and all her team and Michelle
Great people saving you so much time and Money
Susan

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Susan, So great to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate the feedback. Wonderful to hear that you're pleased with the service that ... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Derek Lee is professional, responsive, and genuinely cares about his clients. He moved quickly to secure a loan that was tailor to my needs and at a good rate. I highly recommend his services.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lee,

Thanks so much for getting in touch. Great to hear that you're happy with the service that Derek provided. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Take care,

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Charles has been extremely helpful in assessing our financial situation and suggesting appropriate solutions for us to move toward our financial and lifestyle goals. He has been easy to contact, keeping us up to date on the progress of applications and has kept the paperwork to a minimum for us. We’re definitely happy to continue working with Charles into the future.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Cham, Great to hear from you - thanks for taking the time to share your experience. So pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that Charles provided. We look forward to w... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Did NOT have one negative experiance throughout the whole process. Rate was very competitive and any questions ww had were answered quickly.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Jason,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so please to hear that everything went well.

If you need a hand in the future don't hesitate to get in touch!

Speak soon,

Impeccable service. Friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Mark and his team are a friendly and efficient team that went above and beyond to ensure we got a product we were happy with. We had regular contact and felt at ease through the whole process knowing that everything was taken care of with loan market. This was my second time dealing with Mark for a home loan and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend. Thanks Mark and Nyssa.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Kelly,

Great to hear from you! Thanks for letting us know how you got on with Mark and Nyssa - they'll be thrilled to read this.

We hope we can be of service again in the future.

Have a lovely day,
Loan Market team

The best service one can ever get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

The best broker anyone can ever get , very transparent and has a very quick turn around time in a very good loan rate we never expected , To us having been on a bit of trouble with our banking and defaults he helped me put all of it in order and that service alone is next to none . We surely will keep working with Loan Market for a long time . We really appreciate the effort and time you put to help us pull through . Again Thank you one happy client here..:)

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Rass, Thanks so much for sharing your experience. It's great to hear that we were able to help (that's what we're here for!) and that you were happy with the service. We look forward to... read more »

Second time with Loan market. Excellent people.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

From the beginning we got all of the information we required and our broker was always willing to help. We didn't have to chase anything as he provide updates from time to time. We won't doubt to go back to loan market for our next financial process.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Ivan, Thanks for sharing your experience! So pleased to hear that you're happy with the service you received. We hope to work with you again in the future. Don't hesitate to get in ... read more »

The perfect experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

We have used Beti Butrakoksa from Loan Market on many occasions and our experience has been fantastic. I have found Beti to be very approachable, efficient and always willing to provide the very best service. We are very satisfied with Beti's recommendations and we are happy with the product delivered. THANK YOU

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Cynthia, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service Beti provided and we hope to work with you again in the future. ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

This far l'm very happy with the way my application was processed and the product
I would like my rate to be better but it is what it is

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Donna,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's fantastic to hear that the process is going well for you.

Just let us know if you need anything at all.

Loan Market team

Team Taylor brings the goods!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Second time we have used Trevor and his service is exceptional. He is nothing but helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. He and Robyn provide excellent communication, efficient paperwork and never left us wondering what the next step was. Highly recommend Team Taylor!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi The Pitts, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and congratulations on your home! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Trevor provided and that you'... read more »

Michael is the Man...Service we so often expect, yet rarely receive!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

What an experience!!!
Purchasing our first home with Michael by our side the entire process.
From our first point of call, we knew we were in safe hands! Michael goes above and beyond and provides service second to none. Buying a house was actually fun, and we look forward to working with Michael for many years to come. Thank you for everything, we couldn't have done this without you! Ben & Victoria.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Victoria, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and congratulations on your home! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Michael provided and that you'... read more »

Best for the job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

The team at loan market are professionals but not technical in their explanation, they keep it simple and easy to understand and are always available to help with the process

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and congratulations on your home! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that team provided and that you'd choo... read more »

Moorebank

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Thank you Loan Market and Alyce for making every stage of the loan process so much easier.
I would definitely recommend Loan Market for making your Home Loan application hassle free.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Geoffrey, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Alyce provided and that you'd choose us again! Don't hesitate ... read more »

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

We would just like to say an incredible “Thank You” to Conrad for getting us over the line in a stress-free manner. We were first-time buyers and Conrad never failed to go above and beyond for all our brokerage needs and to also get the best deal available to us. Conrad is fast, efficient, makes himself available, a great support, and most importantly has a wealth of knowledge and contacts within the industry. Conrad impressed us with his professional attitude and perfect handling of all our loan documents and application. We highly recommend Conrad as your personal Mortgage Broker. Great work!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lee and Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and congratulations on your home! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Conrad provided and that ... read more »

Did The Impossible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I thought I would not be able to purchase my own home being single but Loan Market got me there, so professional and easy to talk to, answered all my questions and keeps in touch with market updates. Well Done Loan Market, would recommend you to anyone who is trying to purchase the Australian dream.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Debbie, Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We're pleased that you are happy with the service. Congratulations on your home! Don't hesitate to get in touch should you need any ... read more »

Delighted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

A very big appreciation to Peter Vinci for his diligence, patience and passion of what he does. Through his unwavering support, consistency and great personality in his work, I have managed to secure a loan for another investment property. Reading his newsletters has also given me great insights into this property business. Great respect to you Peter and I will not hesitate to recommend your services!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Barb, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Peter Vinci provided and that you'd choose us again! Don't hesitat... read more »

1 of 34 pages

We want to buy our first home. Can you recommend a god broker from your company? Thanks!

Rea asked on Aug 01, 2018

Answer this

Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker - couldn’t have been happier with his service.

Hi Rea,

We are more than happy to help, if you can just email us your full name, postcode and best contact number to 'customercare@loanmarket,com.au' and we'll put you in touch with the best broker in your area.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Loan Market Customer Care.

Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker. I can definitely recommend him :)

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Bec