Saved us so much money by refinancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

We have 2 investment properties that we recently refinanced. We are saving significant money and Euan worked tirelessly to ensure we got the best deal possible. Our properties are NRAS investments which some banks are not wanting to deal with so the fact that he not only found us a great rate but made the process easy was really beneficial to us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Brian, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate the feedback! We're so pleased that Euan provided you with a service you are happy with and that you were able ... read more »

Refinancing made simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I had been reluctant to go through the complicated process of refinancing (even though I knew the home loan rate my current bank had me on was not competitive) Mina has made the process simple & stress free. I will now benefit from signicant savings due to Mina's hard work in securing me a great home loan interest rate.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi StefG, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the service that Mina provided and that you were able to refinance. We wish y... read more »

Refinancing made Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We could not be happier with the service provided by Mina in helping us to refinance our three loans. We were fed up with the big 4 banks high interest rates and Mina found us an excellent rate with a minimum of fuss. He guided us through the whole process every step of the way. We would highly recommend Mina and the Loan Market team.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey PeteSoniT, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that Mina was able to help and that he provided you with a great service. We wish you the best ... read more »

EXCELLENT SERVICE BY BROOKR DEMAL GEORGE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Excellent service , broker demal george is an expert in this field and assisted us all the way helping us to buy our first home, well done and i will use demal george for all my further products.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Shan, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It's really great to hear that you're happy with the service that Demal provided. We wish you all the best with your first hom... read more »

bomaderry

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Top of the heap, best customer help i have ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I found, right from the start, Mina's professional approach, a breath of fresh air, he never gave up on me, even when I did not get things right with my computer, and then we hit a snag, I thought nothing was going to go through, but Mina, sorted it out, I personally want to thank him for his tireless work and his patience in me.
I would recommend him and the Loan Market company to anyone who wants a positive teem and result. THANKS

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Johnorg, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so pleased to hear that you had a successful time working with Mina and that he provided quality service. We wish you ... read more »

Geoff T became our friends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Thanks Geoff for helping us and provided us with so much informative information to make our decisions so much easier. We've had him for over 10 years and we've always gone back to him. Thank you :) J&M

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Joz, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to know that Geoff has provided you with such good service for the past 10 years. We look forward to working with yo... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic! Best rate, fast and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Our broker Damien was very supportive and patient throughout the process.
Everything was clear since the first call, no surprise fees later or further documentation.
We recommend LM, we'll use it again. Thanks!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Euge,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with Damien and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the best,

Melbourne

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Our broker was so helpful with our re-finance, and made the process easy and simple!
She provided us with all the information and answered any questions we had with quick reply. And, always went out of her way to meet and exceed our expectations.
Thank you for helping us to find the best rate!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Dee, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review today! We're really pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that you received. We wish you the best of luck with your ne... read more »

Sage Mentor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Love blue eyes Charles :) SA. Great company and really easy to chat to. Charles is an amazing man :)

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Alex,

We're so pleased to hear that you received a great service from Charles!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase.

This service provided what I needed, when I wanted it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Gary Page handled my loan request dilligently and expeditiously. He always went out of his way to meet and exceed my expectations.
I never got the opinion that there were other customers more important that me, he was always available to respond to any enquiries that I had

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! It's great to hear that you are happy with the service that Gary provided.

We wish you the best of luck with your new purchase!

Verified Customer

Exceeded expectations on every dimension

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

David Chen from Loan Market was an absolutely amazing broker for myself and my partner. After our previous mortgage fell through, he managed to secure a new mortgage within 10 business days. He was super responsive, knowledgeable and really had our backs. I will be recommending him to all of my friends and family, and will definitely take out our next mortgage with him. Thank you for everything David!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Anna, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review today. We are so pleased to hear that David provided you with a service that you're happy with. We wish you the best of luck wi... read more »

Loan Market Official

Thanks Anna for your Kind words!

If you require anything in the future let me know,

Kind Regards, David Chen - Loan Market Broker
david.chen@loanmarket.com.au - 0401 864 710

Helpful from beginning to end.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

My Loan Market broker, Conrad Palmer (Gold Coast) was there every step of the way. Answering countless questions and coming up with multiple options when lenders were being difficult. He kept me calm when things got complicated and made it as easy as possible. Thanks Conrad!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Brad,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We're so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that Conrad provided.

We wish you the best of luck with your new purchase!

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

Professional Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Balpreet Bal and Sharon Bal have been exceptionally outstanding with their Financial Services. Looked at re-financing my Home Loan, and it went through without a hitch. They met all my expectations and requirements. Very professional approach and provide genuine advice. They provide regular updates through out the entire process and can negotiate good deals on your behalf.

I highly recommend the services provided by Balpreet Bal and Sharon Bal. This is Professional Perfection!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ankur,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review today. We're so pleased to hear that Balpreet and Sharon provided you with such an exceptional service!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase!

Thanks again,

Outstanding in every way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Nathan Brand from Loan Market was absolutely amazing from the initial consultation to post-settlement. He is an outstanding mortgage broker who is professional, efficient, hardworking, reliable, proactive and knowledgeable. He was always prompt and kept me updated the whole time - I didn't have to follow him up once the entire process, which made my life so much easier. He explained everything in a clear, concise manner and answered many questions that I had. I cannot thank him enough for all his exceptional work and would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lena, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Nathan! We wish you the best of luck with your new purchase ... read more »

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Mina Moussa was really helpful in finding me the right home loan with all of my requirements. I also recommended him to another family member. LoanMarket offered me an excellent service

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sally, Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that Mina provided and we wish you all the best with your new purchase. A... read more »

Highly recommend this company !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Loan Market, in particular Steve Mclean, assisted me in purchasing my first home. They are a reliable, professional and knowledgeable company. I highly recommend you use them !!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Paige, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the service that Steve provided. Congratulations on your purchase! We wish y... read more »

Stress free finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Very happy with the outcome. Craig explored all options to find the best scenario for our investment purchase. Great service from start to finish.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Robert,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that Craig provided.

We wish you all the best with your new purchase!

Loan Market team

Smooth and efficient once again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

This is the second time we've used Phil Couch at Loan Market. He achieved everything we wanted without fuss in quick time. I don't think anyone else could've done better. We'll certainly use Phil again as our broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Jon, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We're so pleased that you are happy with the service that Phil provided. We wish you the best of luck with your new purchase... read more »

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

This was my first time applying for a home loan and at first I was very nervous. From the first initial conversation to the final signing of paperwork, these guys gave world class support and service. Glenn and Kate from the VIC team held my hand throughout the whole process and made sure I not only understood everything, but received the best possible solution for me needs. I am forever grateful, thank you guys!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sash, Congratulations on securing your first home loan! We're so pleased that we could help you. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, we're glad to hear that you were... read more »

Got me what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Loan Market is up there as far as continuing communication with their client. They sourced the best product for my needs, showed me the alternatives, advised me not only for the present but the future and as a result, they got me off the ground to enable me to take that difficult step of investing in property in this strange market. Essentially, they did everything to secure the money for what I needed. Thanks guys.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Eric, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! We're so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that our team provided. We wish you the best... read more »

1 of 29 pages