Brilliant service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

We highly recommend the excellent service provided by the loan market. It kept us relaxed and everything was done in a timely, professional and organised manner.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! We love hearing about how our brokers are helping customers get their best product possible, and providing excellent custom... read more »

Mina the Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Mina was professional yet approachable throughout my time dealing with him. He was on top of all questions asked and everything else that needed attention. i would highly recommend Mina any time.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review about your experience with Mina - we'll be sure to pass it on. We are thrilled that we have your recommendation and we look forward to working with you again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Being a first home buyer with single income in my family and looking for 95+% LVR, I was worried about the possibility of getting a house loan in Sydney from one of the top banks. I have contacted Loan Market seeing the +ve reviews from here and by god's grace, Michael Kordish was allocated to me. He was very professional and spot on right from calculating the borrowing limit (not only from Bank perspective, considering my financial situation and the expense that might occur post settlement etc) and taking me to the different stages in the home buying process.

He gave a great support and assistance through out the home loan process and the entire process was over within 3 months from first date of contact. He helped me to understand the end-to-end process, he was reachable, literally, 24x7 (yes, got responses at 11pm some days and spoke to him in late evenings many times). I can't remember an incident where he failed to respond on the same day. He is a cool head person (cause he knows what he is doing) and gave a wonderful support during the nervous times. I highly recommend Michael and loan market for any first home buyers for a top class service.

Thank you very much Michael !! I am enjoying my house now and it wouldn't be easily possible without you.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Varatha, We're so glad you took the time to leave us this review. We love reading about how our brokers are making your lives easier. We will be sure to pass this on to Michael. Thanks so... read more »

Fernvale Qld

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Loan Market gets the best deal for their clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Bryan organised apt to speak to me face to face at my home which I thought was wonderful and convenient for me. he explained every process that would happen along the way. also was able to get the best deal for at a great rate so happy I can now work to live not live for work.
Thank you so much Bryan and your team amazing job I'm so grateful

Maria

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Maria,

We're so thrilled you had a great experience with Bryan and his team. We appreciate you sharing this with us, and we want to wish you all the best with your new purchase.

We look forward to working with you again!

Loan Market Team

Thank you ever so much I will be dealing with Bryan and his team again for sure

Mark's The Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Mark was absolutely brilliant in the way he handled obtaining a loan for my investment property. I would highly recommend him and use him in the future if needed.
Thanks Mark job well done

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Suzie,

We're so glad you had such a positive experience working with Mark and love hearing these stories!

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review and we look forward to working with you again!

Good in-depth advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

We found Jack to be keen, a good communicator and willing to advise us on the most sensible way to finance a property purchase. Through his in-depth knowledge Jack was able to offer us a cost-effective structure that we otherwise would not have known about.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so happy you had such a good experience working with us!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase, and look forward to working with you again!

Loan Market Team

Charles Pillay from Loan Market saved us once and helped us twice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Charles saved us when we put a deposit down on an investment property after relying on the poor advice of our bank. Charles helped us to restructure our current loan so we could buy that investment property, while doing all the work and securing a great rate. When we needed help to realise some capital for an unexpected medical issue, Charles and his team sprang into action, securing us an even better rate and the cash we needed promptly. Charles truly is a stress buster.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Terry, So great to hear Charles was able to assist you twice! We love hearing these stories and are so glad you shared it with us. We'll be sure to pass this on Charles and his team! All t... read more »

Excellent Advisor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Damien paige was very professional to talk with,
Which made me feel that I am talking to some one who understands the objective of the client and not just trying to sell some product but to customise the the product which will be the most suitable for the clients current situation.Not like other brokers.
In my case Damien and Kiran kept me updated to the progress of my application and helped me to complete the transaction as smooth as butter.

I would like to thank them and wish them all the best for their future.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Vijay Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! We love hearing about how our brokers are helping customers get their best product possible, and providing excellent custome... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Peter was a great help for us buying our first house in Australia. He got some great deals and continued reviewing our choices until we finalised to ensure we remained with the best options. He was very helpful throughout and always replied to phonecalls even on a Friday evening. He also explained the process which is quiet different from in the UK.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tony,

We're so glad that Peter was able to help you purchase your first Aussie home! We are so thankful you took the time to leave us a review and we look forward to working with you again!

LIZ HENDERSON

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

we wanted to buy an investment property so we called Liz and we were preapproved the next day. Liz had the loan set up and ready to go within a week. Liz is very good at what she does and had a conveyancer in her network who also helped with the purchase.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Veronica, We're so glad Liz was able help you with all the steps along the way. We'll be sure to pass this on to her and her team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and w... read more »

The friend that recommended him was right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Excellent service, very professional, always returns phone calls and always kept us informed. And better rates than all of our existing loans.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ian, So glad you've got great friends who can give you some solid recommendations! We are appreciative that you took the time to leave us a review too. We wish you all the best with your n... read more »

Our first investment property .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

We purchased our first investment property recently with the professional help of Loan Market. The whole process seemed daunting at first but Michael made it so very easy .. he went above and beyond our expectations to get us a great deal in a short amount of time . We will definitely use Michael again .

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Mary,

This is great to hear - we're so glad you had such an excellent experience. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for Michael, and we look forward to working with you again!

Perfect! Would give them more than 5 stars if that was an option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Damien was unlike any other broker I have dealt with. He gave me a feeling of confidence from the start, he pre-empted and circumvented potential issues and was amazingly quick to respond to emails. Not only was he very knowledgable, he was also very pleasant to deal with. I wouldn't even bother going to a bank directly or to another broker...Damien is my go to guy for all of my future requirements of this nature.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Damien! We love hearing these stories and are so glad you took the time to share it with us. We will be sure to pass this onto Dam... read more »

Stress free loan service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

The team presented the best case for my financial needs, and weren't interested in just the commission. The entire process was smooth and stress free. Very pleasant experience. Highly recommend.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Mirjana,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We love hearing that your experience was stress free!

Would totally recommend Loan Market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

We have used Loan Market three times now. We find the service professional and all the girls are great to deal with. Would definitely recommend them to friends & family.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Liz,

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that you keep allowing us to help you get the right deal for you!

We look forward to the next time :)

Unprofessional and unhelpful service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I got an investment property in the south-eastern suburbs and Gary their agent was very unhelpful. In the initial stages, he was very prompt in responding to messages. Once we paid the fixed rate lock-in fees things he stopped responding to calls and messages. We heard from the agent only after multiple follow-ups. We started the entire process two and half months prior to settlement and inspite of having all our finances and documentation correct, we didn't hear from the agent 2 weeks prior to settlement whether the loan is approved or not. M y bank wasn't willing to discuss with me regarding my loan until settlement. As I went through an agent most of the banks communicate via the agent until settlement. Be very cautious of this as it will leave us hanging in limbo.We had no choice but to go via Gary. We received the loan document 3 days before settlement.I and my husband ended up taking two days off work to go to the city to hand over the loan documents. Throughout this stage, we never heard back from Gary. Its been 2 weeks since settlement and Gary hasn't even contacted us to make sure everything went well.For my previous investment property, I used a different company they were very professional. Please stay away from loan market and their agents, especially Gary. Never recommend their service or their agent. Very dissatisfied customer service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Arya, We're so sorry to hear about your experience with this broker - we'll be sure to raise this with the Victorian state team. We appreciate you letting us know about this situation as w... read more »

Fantastic People

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We needed to know if we could do what we planned, what would it cost and how do we go about it. Nathan at Loan Market was able to answer all our questions and explain everything.
What our options were, how to achieve what we wanted and all without ever making us feel like there was any pressure and without leaving any doubts about the entire process.
The Bank can often make it feel like they're doing you a favor, Nathan made it feel like he was there to help us achieve our goals in an affordable way.
I highly recommend Nathan and his company Loan Market.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Steve, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We love hearing how our team is best supporting you! We are thrilled you got the answers you needed and were able to plan accor... read more »

ONE OF THE BEST!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Finally, with the help of Francesca's hard work our very hard loan finally has come to a very good end. She handle and provided my husband and I with such amazing profession and excellent service.
During such a hard and stressful time she was so reassuring, friendly and wow how helpful.
We have tried other brokers and there was no way they had an amazing attitude and was willing to put the hard work in to actually help us like Francesca did.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FRANCESCA!!!!!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Nadia, We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Francesca and her team! Your enthusiasm is wonderful to see and we'll be sure to pass that on. We wish you all the bes... read more »

Team Olsen - great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Paul made the whole process of equipment finance so much easier than I was anticipating. He dealt with time constraints, frantic deadlines for 'monthy deals' and a client who was keen to get the equipment as soon as possible! He provided an excellent service, met deadlines and kept both myself and the supplier updated on the progress of the loan. I would highly recommend Paul - he does what he says he will, and was a total professional in his dealings with all parties. Great follow-up service too.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Kaye, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback on Paul's service with you - we'll be sure to let him know! It's great to know that our brokers are up for the challenge, and all... read more »

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Conrad has been a breath of fresh air to me in a very difficult time. He was there to help, answer questions and reassure me every step of the way! He provided excellent service and I shall be a very long term customer! Thank you! Thank you!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

We're so glad Conrad was able to assist you through this process and offer you great customer service while doing it! We look forward to working with you in the future too!

2 of 24 pages