Home or car finance these guys have got you covered!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Aaron and his team at Loan Market Picton are great at what they do, that is getting you the most suitable loan for your needs.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad to hear that the Loan Market Picton team provided you with a good service - we'll be sure to let them know.

David Chen - Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I would highly recommend David Chen to friends and family. As a first time home buyer, David had patiently guided my partner and I throughout the whole process and always given us the support and assurance we need. Despite the delays from the bank, he managed to handle the matter very patiently, professionally even when times are tough especially when dealing with matters that are out of his control. His calm manner made the stressful process feel smooth and seamless. In the end, we are able achieve our first dream home and this is all thanks to David.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi S Tan, Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review with us. We understand that it can be a bit daunting purchasing your first home, so we're pleased that David was there to help ... read more »

Puts their clients first

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Brett and Tanya are very professional and prompt with their services, there was never an email or phone call that went unanswered and if there was an issue it was dealt with with quickly with no interruption to the loan process, will reccomend

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Steve, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We aim to make things simple and easy, so we’re glad to hear Brett and Tanya were there to help whenever possible. We’ll pass... read more »

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Outstanding Service - Damien Page

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Would like to thank Damien Page from Loan Market for his outstanding service and attention to detail in organising my home loan. Damien was recommended to me by a workmate after my bank that I’d been with forever were being painful. Damien had me sorted in a matter of a week. He kept me up to date on the progress of my application and his product knowledge was outstanding. Emails were answered immediately. Such a pleasure to deal with. And so professional. Service like this is rare these days, save yourself precious time and give Damien a call. Thank you Damien, you are one in a million!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Gigi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We try our best to make things simple, so it's great to hear that Damien did just that!

Verified Customer

Exceptional advice. Personable service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The product and advice Nick Rundle provided was of an extremely high standard. His knowledge and expertise in Mortages allowed us to choose a product tailored to our needs. As a first home buyer, Nick took the time to deliver detailed explanations and his patience in answering our questions were second to none.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Adz, Firstly, congratulations on your purchase! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, it's great to hear from you. We know what it's like to be a first home buyer, so ... read more »

Maria Nicoli - Highly recommended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Maria has assisted us with a few loans. She was incredibly helpful, quick and efficient as she chased up all the parties involved to get everything on time. Maria showed high level of expertise and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend her as she is a delight to work with.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Dobre, Thanks for getting in touch and sharing your experience. It's great to hear that Maria provided you with excellent service, we'll be sure to pass the message on! We wish you all t... read more »

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Josh & Lauren we’re amazing. There communication was phenomenal and no question was too hard. Naturally buying your first property can be very stressful but Josh & Lauren made the entire process seamless and hassle free. I highly recommend the star duo!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bianca, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're all about keeping things simple so it's great to hear that the process was hassle free for you! Congratulatio... read more »

Verified Customer

David Allen goes above and beyond for service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I cannot speak highly enough of David and the service he delivers as a mortgage broker. As business owners we have a lot more financial information required to apply for a mortgage and David made the process fuss free and uncomplicated. With our first time building he ensured we understood the options available that best suits our needs and he clearly communicated with us throughout the whole process. He was always on top of where applications were at and his attention to detail in the application is exceptional. I was recommended to use David by a friend and I am so glad we got in touch with him.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jackie,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us - we're so happy to hear that you had great experience working with David!

We wish you the very best of luck with your new purchase.

Mina Mousa - The Man The Legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Just want to thank Mina for an outstanding job he did to get me the best Home loan rate. There were a few hiccups along the way that were in no way caused by Mina but he told me what needed to be done and got the job sorted. I am very grateful for the help he provided to put me and my family in a better financial position. Thanks Mina your the man :).

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Cam, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service that Mina provided - we'll be sure to let him know. ... read more »

Professional, friendly and bubbly - Beti Butrakoska

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Fantastic service. We were very fortunate that our lawyer was able to recommend such a reliable and trusting mortgage broker. Beti was very lovely, friendly, and prompt in her actions and replies. She was more than happy to answer and explain all questions in great detail. She worked very hard in ensuring our documents were all in order and even got us the best possible home loan rate. It was always a pleasure seeing her as she was always so optimistic and bubbly that she makes people feel so comfortable to ask even silly questions. Would HIGHLY recommend Beti as a mortgage broker. Once again, thank you Beti for your hard work and fabulous service. We will definitely continue to use Beti’s outstanding service :).

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Thi, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Delighted that you had such a good experience with Loan Market and would be keen to use Beti... read more »

Going the extra mile.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Dean was very professional and gave good advice and guidance.
Any anxiety that I had, was soothed and I felt fully supported by Dean to help me make rational choices.
I would not hesitate in using Dean again in my future endeavours.
Thank you Dean for such a great service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bridget, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Delighted to hear that you had such a good experience, you know where we are if you need any ... read more »

Verified Customer

John Fenn - you haven’t met a good broker until you’ve met him!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Working with John Fenn has been such an easy process. His friendly manner, professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. He kept us in the loop throughout the entire process so we were never left wondering what stage we were at.
Using a broker like John has completely helped our financial situation and would recommend him to anyone needing any advise.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Olivia,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us your review. Delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with Loan Market!

We will pass on your feedback to John!

Brilliant service from Conrad Palmer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

We met Conrad Palmer at an open day and when we put an offer in on a property we called Conrad. Our loan case was not simple because we are self employed and over 65 years. The standard banks did not want to know us but Conrad put it all together and we are now in our new home. Nothing but the highest praise. Thanks again Ken and Gloria

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ken & Gloria, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Delighted to hear that Conrad was able to assist you in difficult circumstances, we ... read more »

Professional friendly service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Steve Orme - Highly recommend if you want great professional results.
Steve is friendly and nothing was any hassle for him, always ready to answer
Our questions.
Thanks again, Francis & Lily.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lily,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted to hear that you had a good experience using Loan Market.

We shall pass on your feedback to Steve!

Verified Customer

Charley Martinez – Fantastic Broker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Never thought I would go through a broker for anything, and this first experience was top notch, excellent service, very professional and friendly.

I could not have been happier to be referred to Charley personally for the purchase of my first property, everything was completed for me hassle free.

Considering that it was my first home loan I had so many questions and trust me some may have sounded silly but Charley was very patient, very thorough and understanding he answered all of my questions.

He was very prompt in getting back to me via phone and email, whether it be after hours and even on weekends. He kept me informed and updated me of the progress at all times and made my first purchase stress free from start to finish.

I would highly recommend Charley to everyone who is going for their first home loan or any other service you will not be disappointed.

It was a pleasure dealing with you, Thanks again Charley!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Susie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Glad to hear that you had such a good experience using Loan Market and we will pass o... read more »

Sue Vuong - Loanmarket. Calm, professional and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Highly recommend Sue's services.
We had an awesome experience with her helping us out with what we thought would be very difficult circumstances that Sue was able to provide solutions for immediately.

Sue is very patient and took all of the stress away from us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback!

We're glad that you found Sue so helpful and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her!

• 2 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 19 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Mick O'Shea of Loan Market was Genuinely Helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Mick is very easy to talk to, no questions seen as dumb. Got the ball rolling (when we couldn't even start the process with our own bank) and sorted out a loan for us (with another bank). Mick helped us a previous time when we were interested in purchasing a property. His assistance and guidance was outstanding, which was why we approached him again this time when we needed a construction loan. Green Finance Group, Bulimba (Loan Market) - was recommended by a friend and I would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Raf, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. So pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Loan Market on more than one occasion. We ... read more »

Prompt ,Polite & Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Sam Greco gives a superlative loan service.We have used his first-class service three times in fourteen years - for our home and two investment properties.
Sam makes it easy because he is exceptionally good at his job keeping you informed along the way .It only took a two hour meeting to apply for the loan and half an hour to finalise and sign documents all in the comfort of our home after hours.Thank you Sam Greco for being a brilliant Senior Mortgage Broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Belinda, Thank you for taking the team to leave us your review. Delighted to hear that you are such long-serving customers of Loan Market and that you have always had good experiences! We ... read more »

So professional and supportive!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

They constantly kept me up-to-date on the progress of my loan and they were very supportive! Great to deal with!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Nancy, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear that you were impressed with the service you were provided, you know where we are when yo... read more »

I've done now my second home loan with Lori

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I got to know Lori 5 year sago when I did my first home loan and since then he has now become a friend! I trust lori with any brokering for loans and we have now done a second home loan and an investment loan! ..Lori is a great professional and a great person!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tarun,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Very pleased to hear that you have had such an enjoyable experience using Loan Market.

We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Lori!

2 of 32 pages

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Bec

I have a home loan of $116,000.00. What can Mortgage do for me, both fixed & unfixed?

Mars asked on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Mars,

Thank you for your question. In order to provide you with an answer I will need to put you through to one of our brokers. If you could please email me your full name, contact number and postcode one of our brokers will be in touch shortly and will be more than happy to help you. Please send the email through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

See all 29 questions about Loan Market