If Mark West can't get you finance, time to stop looking for finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I didn't even like my chances as square peg,,but they managed to find and fit me in a round hole

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks for the review, we'll be sure to pass this on to Mark!

Have a great day!

Mortgage Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Sarah from Geelong Loan Market pointed out excessive mortgage repayment fees with bank where we held account. Provided excellent advice and constant interaction and follow-up in locating cheaper rates from another financial institution. Assisted in all avenues in discharge from former bank to new, lower, mortgage rate with current institution. No request considered too small. Only a telephone call or visit away.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for your review of Sarah and her team, we'll be sure to pass this on! We love hearing that she was able to help you save money, and assisted in the entire process from s... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Tarneit

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Very bad experience, become a victim of an inexperience broker from loan market
Lost hundreds of dollar and also paid plenty as settlement missed twice due to broker
Despite given all details/doco months before settlement date, broker was unable to arrange $ numbers as discussed
After two settlement dates missed, I have decided to go to a bank directly and then got everything settle in 3 Days only.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, We are so sorry to hear this was your experience. We take this feedback very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to better our processes if possible. Are you able to please ... read more »

The only choice for loans

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Craig from Loan Market in Buderim was awesome, I'll never use a bank directly ever again. He was thorough and helped pick up what the banks themselves couldn't.. He made the process of finance straight forward and easy, as a result my finance was approved and then some. Now whenever I look for a property and want a loan, Craig is the first person I call.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ari,

We're so glad to hear this was your experience - we'll be sure to pass it onto Craig and his team. We wish you all the best with your new purchase and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Help

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

They were always willing and helpful with good advice and recommendations.
I have said enough. Please be satisfied with me honest report!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback - we appreciate you taking your time out to leave it!

All the best,

Loan Market team

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

not a fan

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Everything is so slow with them. they never get back to you with messages. i had the worst service when i tried to get money out that shouldn't have gone In. it took 4 days to get I to theirs and another 4 days to get back into mine. 8 days for money that should not have been there. not happy. I have been trying to sign In all day but the site is Down. it's the worst, will be moving lenders asap.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Michelle, Thanks so much for your review, I'm sorry you're having issues with your lender. I would encourage you to provide feedback to them so they can better their processes. How did ev... read more »

Experience and knowledge is the key!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

When all the major banks had declined to provide us with an investment loan because we didn't tick every box exactly as they required, Bill Nott from Loan market was able to review our financial situation and help us to navigate the system enabling us to secure not only one investment loan but three in three years.
Without the knowledge and experience of Bill we are certain we would not have been able to enter into the investment property world.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Andrea, We're so happy that this was your experience! We love hearing about these stories and we'll be sure to pass this onto Bill and his team. We really appreciate you taking the time to le... read more »

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Loan Market has been great in getting us back on track.
Their advice and knowledge was impeccable.
Marty was extremely helpful and consistently touched base.
I would recommend Loan Market anytime.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Visnja, We're so glad you were able to use our services to get back on track! We love hearing these stories and are will be sure to pass it onto Marty. All the best with your new purchase ... read more »

Seek advice and the facts from Loan Market

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Loan Market knows the market and helps enormously with providing the truth and provides vast options of lenders for the client. A very painless establishment of a home loan.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there Jeff,

Thanks so much for your review. We are so glad to hear it was a painless process, and that you were able to get what you were looking for.

We wish you all the best and look forward to working with you again!

Loan Market team

Best Professional and friendly BALPREET BAL

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Our experience with BALPREET BAL has been fantastic. Quick, easy and hassle free from start to finish. The communication all throughout the process was excellent. I would highly, highly recommend using BALPREET BAL for buying home to all. Our dream home became a reality, quicker and more easily than we ever imagined! Big thanks to BALPREET.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Babu,

Thanks for your great review for Balpreet. We'll be sure to pass this on!
We love hearing these stories and we wish you all the best with your dream home!

Look forward to working with you again!

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

It was great having someone else doing all the paperwork and phone calls for me. James offered great professional and friendly service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Karen, We're so glad your experience with James was a positive one. It's our pleasure to be able to take away the more time consuming jobs, and be able to get you what you want with ease. ... read more »

No hassle or haggling

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Brett from loanmarket offered his best rates and a low interest rate from the start. Unlike the car salesman-it was hassle and haggle free.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review! So glad to hear your experience was hassle (and haggle) free - we really believe our competitive rates sell themselves! We wish ... read more »

Perfect choise for a stress free home loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Entire service was highly satisfactory. Answered all my concerns in a friendly and timely manner. Did not feel any stress at all throughout my new home construction. All my invoices were paid on time.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your positive review! We are so happy your experience was stress free and that you were able to focus, and enjoy building your house.

We wish you all the best with your new purchase!

Best. Broker. Ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Our experience getting finance for our purchase prior to meeting John at Loanmarket had been disappointing. This all changed once we engaged with John Norgett at Loanmarket. We found John to be extremely approachable, knowledgeable, friendly and reliable. His "can do" attitude was of great importance to us. We couldn't have asked for better service and ultimately we got the results we were after!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lucie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad your experience with John was a positive one after the disappointments you've experienced. We wish you all th... read more »

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Over-promise and Under-deliver (only if they deliver)

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Top notch service is when people set the expectations right from day-1 and delivery that, our expectations were set to very high standards but what we received so far is close to nothing (frustration might be the right word).

I and my partner got in touch with loan market after reading excellent reviews about them on productreview. The broker assigned to us first contacted me in less than an hour after we provided our details online. In the next hour we received an email from her secretary asking for the documents to start with the applicati
on, all good so far. We met our broker on the 4th day from the first contact, meeting with her went really good, based on initial assessment of our documents she discussed with us our borrowing capacity and informed that being a platinum broker for 1 of the TIER-1 banks she can easily get a pre-approval in 4 hours. It’s been more than 3 weeks since we first contacted loan market and till not we are answering their/banks queries on the documentation we provided (ideally all these queries should have come from the broker on day-1 of us providing them with the documentation). In one of the recent mail exchanges we were told that based on the risk assessment conducted the bank is not happy to lend us loan exceeding a certain amount (which was 600k lesser than what she told us initially – not acceptable). I called the broker and informed that if that is the case we are not interested in proceeding with our application any further (the pre-approval we received while dealing directly with another bank was for significantly higher amount, the only reason we wanted Loan Market's support was to get better rates and options on LMI capitalization), but was assured on the call that she would get pre approvals done on the max amount possible. I agreed and asked her to proceed with the application, it’s been 2 days already and we still are waiting for their response. Top notch service is where the broker keeps you informed on each stage of your application, not where the customer gives them a call/mail and ask for an update and yet receive no response. After wasting so much of time (trust me we got the pre-approval while dealing directly with another bank in less than 3 days), we don’t know if we should wait for their response or approach another broker or deal with the banks directly.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi VM24, We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your original broker. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, and we'll be sure to raise this with the state t... read more »

Your another broker (after our preliminary discussion) is yet to get back to me for the last 2 weeks.

this is good choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

very very very very good,excellent easy approchable.friendly environment,very very very vry very very very very very good performance,reliable ,thank you

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Parthi,

Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad you had such a great experience.

All the best,

nothing but useless!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Newcastle permanent would have to be the most pathetic bank out of them all! hold my money that I've earned to earn interest on it, will definitely be changing banks asap & I recommend anyone who is with this bank do the same thing!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Alex,

We're sorry to hear you had a challenging experience with this lender. How did you find your Loan Market broker?

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

If you have a house or getting into the market, its well worth enquiring!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

We were in a delemma and what options were available to us, to make matters worse we weren't aware of the options to decide on. Enquiries with 3 different brokers left us 2months of supplying details for loans that never progressed. Then we contacted Loan Market that put us in touch with Michael Kordish. He contacted us, arranged for a meeting time to that suited us, and advised of all options. The best of these was chosen and decided to pursue- this was not even on the table from the other 3x brokers! He has also negotiated a better interest r ate than the others enquired with- 2 of which were the same bank too! Currently we have approval for our loan and in quicker than expected time to pursue our property goals.
We would highly recommend Michael to anyone- whether currently own their home, looking for investment or simply looking to refinance to get a better deal. He has exceeded our expectations, kept us informed the whole way AND done it all quicker than the others! The professionalism and courtesy displayed is very much appreciated by us and commendable to Michael and the business.
Michael is a genuine guy who has wanted nothing but the best for his clients-us. The short time with him has eased our pain with going through this process, provided a service/solution that we most needed, and enabled us to pursue what we had aimed to do.
Thanks so much Michael for your time and effort provided, and Loan Market for providing such a quality expert to help us out!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Drew, This was such great feedback to read! We appreciate you sharing it with us. We love hearing how our brokers help make your lives easier, and can negotiate better rates for you in doing... read more »

Very happy with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

The customer service from start to finish was excellent and any queries I had were promptly answered. I would highly recommend my broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lee, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our broker team. We love hearing these stories so we appreciate you dropping u... read more »

Excellent result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

I had no idea how to go about getting bridging finance but Loan Market had all the ideas and know how to make the home of my dreams become a reality! Thank you, Loan Market!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sue, We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our brokers. It's so great that you were able to find and purchase your dream house and we wish you all the best with your new ... read more »

3 of 24 pages