Very professioanl and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

We met John Fenn a couple of years ago when buying our first home. He provided an outstanding service hence we're stuck with him since then. We got an investment property later thru him and also, recently, got a refinance for the fist mortgage. All three processes were smooth without any dramas. We saved lots of $$$ thanks to John Fenn. We're looking forward for the next investment property and for sure we're going to use John as usual.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi F.Santos, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback! Delighted to hear that you have had multiple positive experiences with John and we will be... read more »

Todd Smith. An absolute legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

My broker Todd has been there every step off the way as a 1st home buyers it was scary I didn't lift a finger he did a fantastic job answered any and all questions was available 24/7 always exceptionally well mannered and and spoke in a jargon I could understand I can't wait to buy another house I couldn't recommend Todd enuf. You have a champion on ur hands loan market well done

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Loan Market.

We will pass on your feedback to Todd!

Loan Market Team

Very professional & willing to help clients with the best possible outcome for the client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Very professional in their work arittude & willing to go the extra mile to help clients with a Outclne that suits their needs

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Debs,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review! Delighted to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received. You know where we are for any future needs you may have!

Mick O'Shea our broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

We had the pleasure of working with Mick for our first home loan and again for our investment property. He provides exceptional service and a real know how, refinancing couldn't have been easier. We will definitely be calling on Mick again when it's time to reinvest. A good broker is an absolute must when building a property portfolio.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Dana & Sam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear that you were so pleased with the experience.

We will pass on your feedback to Mick!

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

No ownership and accountability

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I got my first home loan back in 2014 through a Loan Market broker and than in 2016 again for an investment property and refinance. Combined it made a sizeable portfolio. To begin proceedings for the second loan I had requested for a face to face with the broker. This requested meeting never happened. I was happy to proceed as I needed this sorted quickly (this was in November 2017). My application was lodged with the bank only in January and there was no proactive feedback.

Every time I requested for call back I will receive an SMS. I appreciate things go wrong and I would have been fine if I was kept informed, my calls returned and promise of 2 week turnaround met.

I suffered significant financial loss due to the incompetency of the broker involved.

I sent an email feedback to the concerned bank, the broker and her manager. Never heard back from Loan Market management. I also tried to make a complaint over the phone but it seems that's just a front for sales and do not care about customer service.

After this I reached out to a big 4 bank and the service I got was much better than the broker. The only difference I had to complete the loan application myself. I now have a better rate at my terms with a $3k cash back. The settlement got done today and I have given my feedback to Loan Market by moving away.

Based on my experience I do not see using a broker is of any benefit and strongly recommend new loan buyers to work directly with a bank lender.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Nakellyville, We're sorry to hear about your experience, we take all complaints very seriously here at Loan Market and will do all that we can to help correct the issue. Please can you send y... read more »

I have sent you an email as requested

So it has now been 6 weeks since I sent you the email with all details and still no response from you?? Exactly what I want everyone to be aware of when dealing with brokerage firms. Customer service is the last of your concerns...

Service with a personal touch...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

We have used Loan Market for our first home purchase and our subsequent investment property in the last couple of years. We find Loan Market always have your self- interest first and goes to great length to ensure you have a good understanding of your investment. It will be our pleasure to recommend Loan Market to anyone...

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Loan Market on two separate occasions!

Damien page.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Decided to go through a broker after a few painful attempts to deal directly with banks. From the first phone call with Damien Page, we knew we were in good hands. Clear and easy communication, always reachable and super quick to respond to any enquiries. Damien really made the whole application process stress free an easy (100% phone and emails).
Highly recommended, will definitely get back in touch when time comes to refinance.
It make it easier when they have an understanding of your location. Outback!!
Thanks so much Damien and team.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Alicia & Matt,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear that you had such a good experience using Loan Market!

We will pass on your feedback to Damien!

Loan Market Team

Couldn’t ask for better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Thanks to Damien page we got to purchase our first home as a young family in a small country town . Knocked back and brushed off by our bank we used all our life we were going to give up but decided to go with loan market as my brother used this company. Best decision we ever made as now we have our own home to bring up our young family in. Thank you so much for working so hard to do this for us. Much appreciated

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Huddy, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with your Loan Market experience! We will pass on your feedback to Damien and we hope... read more »

Great - Top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Thank you to Michael Kordish and the team at Loan Market. Very professional, they will go the extra mile and always happy to assist throughout the whole process.
Thanks Michael. We are very happy in out new home.
Matt & Sarah

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Matt & Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Fantastic to hear that you were so pleased with the experience! We will pass on your feedback to Michael and w... read more »

Verified Customer

Mick O'Shea- Great broker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We felt we were in good hands with Mick O'Shea during our recent home purchase. He presented us with options of lenders with relevant benefits to us and we are very happy with the outcome and our choice of home loan. Would highly recommend Mick to others and will definitely call on him again in the future!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi S McDonnell,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that you were well looked after by Mick - we will pass on your feedback to him.

Enjoy your new home!

Loan Market Team

Excellent Service Ani Deieso!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Recently we dealt with Ani Deieso, in relation to our investment property. Ani was able to find the best home loan for us, she and her team guided us through the process from start to finish, keeping us informed of the progress and assisted us with paper work, overall Ani provided with excellent customer service, very professional in her approach, I would highly recommend Ani for home loans or other financial requirements.
Many thanks Ani for processing our home loan so quick and painless. A big thank you to the Team too ( Loankmarket Werribee)!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Joanne,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Great news to hear that the team at Werribee were so helpful. We will pass on your feedback to Ani and the team!

Loan Market - Damien Page 0429 262 717

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Myself and my husband met with Damien last year to talk about our home loan and what options we had for investing, he was very professional and friendly and gave us all the information we required. I would highly recommend him!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sarah,

Many thanks for leaving us a review of your experience with Loan Market. Great to hear that you had a good experience!

We shall pass your feedback on to Damien!

Unfortunate

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Spoke to one of the brokers who's name i will not mention. A lot of trouble getting updates. Not returning phone calls. After 2 months i just gave up trying to chase them for updates. My loan amount was 330k, maybe not large enough to be a priority.
Disappointed.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Phillip, We're sorry to hear about your experience, we take all complaints very seriously here at Loan Market and will do all that we can to help correct the issue. Please can you send yo... read more »

Broker did all the work and got us the best rate we could get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Decided to go through a broker after a few painful attempts to deal directly with banks. From the first phone call with Damien Page, we knew we were in good hands. Clear and easy communication, always reachable and super quick to respond to any enquiries. Damien really made the whole application process stress free an easy (100% phone and emails, did not even need to walk into a branch once!). Highly recommended, will definitely get back in touch when time comes to refinance!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Nico,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience of using Loan Market.

We shall pass on your comments to Damien!

Very Professional and Understanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Damien Page was extremely helpful and very understanding. Clearly, applying for a loan is not something I do every day and Damien took the time, on several occasions, to explain how my particular situation would evolve and what the outcome would be. He was very professional throughout, contacting him at any time of the day (weekends included) was never an issue and he managed all aspects of the application with all involved parties. I have no hesitation in recommending Damien to others seeking a well managed loan application.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with Loan Market!

We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Damien!

Kingscliff

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Refinancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Steve and his team were wonderful. They took all the hassle out of refinancing. We gave him a few figures and he did all the work. He was always available to answer any questions we had in terms we could understand. He updated us constantly throughout the process. Would thoroughly recommend him and would definitely use him again. Thanks Steve for your patience and professionalism.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sharon, Thank you for taking the time leave us a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with Loan Market! Feel free to send an email to customercare@loanmarket.com.au wi... read more »

It was the simplest part of my home purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I was referred to Darius Gold personally, by a friend and I am so thankful for that! Darius was very knowledgeable and instantly knew what product would best suit my needs and ensured he got the best deal for me. He was always on time and always communicating. Darius thoroughly explained everything, so there was never any confusion. It was the easiest and only stress free part of my home buying process....and we all know how stressful that can be! Highly recommended!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your kind words!

We will pass on you thoughts to Darius, enjoy your new home!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Our Loan Market broker was so helpful, always available, answered every question, found the right loan for us and was there every step of the way. Fantastic service that made the purchase of our property stress free and easy.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Faith,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your kind words and are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with Loan Market!

Enjoy your new property!

Terrible Services provide by Loan Market

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Tiarne was the worst broker I very deal with. Always saying she is busy and unable to pick up my calls. Feel like the application was not a priority for her. The only way to find out an update about your application is to contact her directly if she answer the phone. At the end, the application got declined and never came me a solution to overcome it. Would not recommend to friends or family.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi John, We're sorry to hear about your experience, we take all complaints very seriously here at Loan Market and will do all that we can to help correct the issue. Please can you send your full... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Using Loan Market made our purchase stress free and very relaxed. We will definitely be using it again. Thankyou so much

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Naye,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted to hear that you were provided with an enjoyable experience.

We look forward to assisting you in the future!

3 of 32 pages