An excellent answer for us!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

We have had a wonderful experience with Cara Haynes helping us by arranging the best bridging loan possible for us. Cara was a pleasure to deal with, very patient and made sure we understood all that was involved. Cara was very professional but made our journey as stress-free as possible.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, We're so glad you loved working with Cara! We will be sure to pass that on to her. We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience with her and that Cara was able to help minimiz... read more »

Charles Pillay from Loan Market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

We would highly recommend Charles Pillay and the team at loan market for the amazing financial and property advice which allowed us to buy our first home in Australia. In addition Charles is a one stop shop for any financial advice which has assisted us in making the right financial planning decisions. Charles is very accessible and really does go the extra mile to help. Due to his expansive network Charles was able to recommend a number of alternative professional contacts relating to our house purchase and related financial services. We would recommend Charles to anybody who is looking for financial and home buying professional advice.
Jamie & Alicia Kristow

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jamie and Alicia, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Charles and his team - we'll be sure to pass on your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely ... read more »

Amazing amazing amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Wow what can I say ! What unbelievable customer service ! Damien you are so good at what you do and we can't thankyou enough ! You have saved us so much money and looked After us to the best of your ability thankyou so much forever appreciated

Jessica&johnarhon

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jessica and Johnathon,

We're so glad to hear from you and the excellent review of Damien.
Thanks for taking the time to leave it - we look forward to working with you again!

Damien from loan market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

After having difficulty with my previous lender. Damien made the time out of business hours to meet with me and help me out. Within a few weeks, he had everything under control and he was so efficient that i didnt have to do antthing compared to my previous dealings with other lenders. Will definatley recommemd Damien to others and use him again when i need to. A+++++

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - It was great to read. We love hearing about the ways that our brokers are assisting their customers, so we're grateful for ... read more »

Verified Customer

Highly recommended, thankyou Ray!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

As our first dealings with a mortgage and borrowing a larger sum of money, we found Ray to make the whole experience easy and not as frightening as we thought it would be. He went out of his way to thoroughly explain everything we asked, in simple easy terms that we could understand. Nothing was too hard and he was happy to make our appointments in more unusual time frames due to my partner and I's workloads.
We highly recommend Ray who has made this whole process so much easier for us. Thank you!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Kerrie and Danielle, We're so thrilled you had such a great experience with Ray and that he now has your recommendation! We love hearing these stories and we're so glad you shared it with us!... read more »

AAA+ Sam Greco - Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I would highly recommend Sam Greco to anyone looking to get a loan. He is extremely efficient and kept me informed at all stages of the loan process. He is very professional and was always readily available to answer any questions I had throughout the process. Sam Greco has years of experience and this is demonstrated throughout the loan process. He has saved me money through getting me the best interest rates possible. Thank you so much Sam. If you want a great job I thoroughly recommend Sam Greco!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Felicity, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Sam and his team - we'll be sure to pass it on. We love hearing how our brokers are providing excellent customer service whilst... read more »

Exceptional helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Mariana and Evi done everything that they could to help us out when other institutions couldn't be bothered. Always there for any questions in which we needed answered and always very friendly and always kept us updated on what was happening. Very very happy

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Kel, We're so glad you had a great experience with Evi and Mariana - we'll be sure to pass that onto them. We love hearing stories of how our brokers are assisting in ways that a lot of ot... read more »

Richard was an excellent advisor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Richard's knowledge and experience made a very complicated loan process as straight forward as possible. His attention to detail and oversight of the whole process led to a successful conclusion and I would recommend his services to anyone.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Paul, We're so glad Richard was able to help you make the process easy and straight forward. We love hearing these stories and are so glad you shared this with us! We want to wish you all ... read more »

Paul was fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

We would highly recommend Paul for any finance requirements. He kept us up to date at all stages, was knowledgeable, efficient and very confident around the products available. Would definitely recommend.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Brandon, We're so glad Paul has your recommendation! We love to hear that our brokers are helping make your lives a little bit easier in this very exciting time! Thank you for taking the t... read more »

When the unlikely became possible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I was flying in and out of Australia frequently my wife working full time yet Mick made the meetings possible the information he required from us was secured in one lot not peace meal
We have recommended 5 prospective lenders to Mick based on our more than happy result.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It was great to read - we'll be sure to pass this onto Mick. We love hearing about the ways that our brokers are assisting t... read more »

Easy to follow , straight shooters.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Easy to follow, straight shooters.
Made my experience pleasant.
I would definitely use the services of loan market if ever I have the opportunity.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Mell, We're so glad you had such a great experience with us and are thrilled to hear that you'll be back again! We appreciate you taking the time out to review us, and look forward to working... read more »

Brilliant service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

We highly recommend the excellent service provided by the loan market. It kept us relaxed and everything was done in a timely, professional and organised manner.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! We love hearing about how our brokers are helping customers get their best product possible, and providing excellent custom... read more »

Mina the Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Mina was professional yet approachable throughout my time dealing with him. He was on top of all questions asked and everything else that needed attention. i would highly recommend Mina any time.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review about your experience with Mina - we'll be sure to pass it on. We are thrilled that we have your recommendation and we look forward to working with you again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Being a first home buyer with single income in my family and looking for 95+% LVR, I was worried about the possibility of getting a house loan in Sydney from one of the top banks. I have contacted Loan Market seeing the +ve reviews from here and by god's grace, Michael Kordish was allocated to me. He was very professional and spot on right from calculating the borrowing limit (not only from Bank perspective, considering my financial situation and the expense that might occur post settlement etc) and taking me to the different stages in the home buying process.

He gave a great support and assistance through out the home loan process and the entire process was over within 3 months from first date of contact. He helped me to understand the end-to-end process, he was reachable, literally, 24x7 (yes, got responses at 11pm some days and spoke to him in late evenings many times). I can't remember an incident where he failed to respond on the same day. He is a cool head person (cause he knows what he is doing) and gave a wonderful support during the nervous times. I highly recommend Michael and loan market for any first home buyers for a top class service.

Thank you very much Michael !! I am enjoying my house now and it wouldn't be easily possible without you.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Varatha, We're so glad you took the time to leave us this review. We love reading about how our brokers are making your lives easier. We will be sure to pass this on to Michael. Thanks so... read more »

Fernvale Qld

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Loan Market gets the best deal for their clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Bryan organised apt to speak to me face to face at my home which I thought was wonderful and convenient for me. he explained every process that would happen along the way. also was able to get the best deal for at a great rate so happy I can now work to live not live for work.
Thank you so much Bryan and your team amazing job I'm so grateful

Maria

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Maria,

We're so thrilled you had a great experience with Bryan and his team. We appreciate you sharing this with us, and we want to wish you all the best with your new purchase.

We look forward to working with you again!

Loan Market Team

Thank you ever so much I will be dealing with Bryan and his team again for sure

Mark's The Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Mark was absolutely brilliant in the way he handled obtaining a loan for my investment property. I would highly recommend him and use him in the future if needed.
Thanks Mark job well done

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Suzie,

We're so glad you had such a positive experience working with Mark and love hearing these stories!

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review and we look forward to working with you again!

Good in-depth advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

We found Jack to be keen, a good communicator and willing to advise us on the most sensible way to finance a property purchase. Through his in-depth knowledge Jack was able to offer us a cost-effective structure that we otherwise would not have known about.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so happy you had such a good experience working with us!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase, and look forward to working with you again!

Loan Market Team

Charles Pillay from Loan Market saved us once and helped us twice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Charles saved us when we put a deposit down on an investment property after relying on the poor advice of our bank. Charles helped us to restructure our current loan so we could buy that investment property, while doing all the work and securing a great rate. When we needed help to realise some capital for an unexpected medical issue, Charles and his team sprang into action, securing us an even better rate and the cash we needed promptly. Charles truly is a stress buster.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Terry, So great to hear Charles was able to assist you twice! We love hearing these stories and are so glad you shared it with us. We'll be sure to pass this on Charles and his team! All t... read more »

Excellent Advisor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Damien paige was very professional to talk with,
Which made me feel that I am talking to some one who understands the objective of the client and not just trying to sell some product but to customise the the product which will be the most suitable for the clients current situation.Not like other brokers.
In my case Damien and Kiran kept me updated to the progress of my application and helped me to complete the transaction as smooth as butter.

I would like to thank them and wish them all the best for their future.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Vijay Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! We love hearing about how our brokers are helping customers get their best product possible, and providing excellent custome... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Peter was a great help for us buying our first house in Australia. He got some great deals and continued reviewing our choices until we finalised to ensure we remained with the best options. He was very helpful throughout and always replied to phonecalls even on a Friday evening. He also explained the process which is quiet different from in the UK.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tony,

We're so glad that Peter was able to help you purchase your first Aussie home! We are so thankful you took the time to leave us a review and we look forward to working with you again!

4 of 27 pages