LIZ HENDERSON

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

we wanted to buy an investment property so we called Liz and we were preapproved the next day. Liz had the loan set up and ready to go within a week. Liz is very good at what she does and had a conveyancer in her network who also helped with the purchase.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Veronica, We're so glad Liz was able help you with all the steps along the way. We'll be sure to pass this on to her and her team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and w... read more »

The friend that recommended him was right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Excellent service, very professional, always returns phone calls and always kept us informed. And better rates than all of our existing loans.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ian, So glad you've got great friends who can give you some solid recommendations! We are appreciative that you took the time to leave us a review too. We wish you all the best with your n... read more »

Our first investment property .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

We purchased our first investment property recently with the professional help of Loan Market. The whole process seemed daunting at first but Michael made it so very easy .. he went above and beyond our expectations to get us a great deal in a short amount of time . We will definitely use Michael again .

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Mary,

This is great to hear - we're so glad you had such an excellent experience. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for Michael, and we look forward to working with you again!

Perfect! Would give them more than 5 stars if that was an option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Damien was unlike any other broker I have dealt with. He gave me a feeling of confidence from the start, he pre-empted and circumvented potential issues and was amazingly quick to respond to emails. Not only was he very knowledgable, he was also very pleasant to deal with. I wouldn't even bother going to a bank directly or to another broker...Damien is my go to guy for all of my future requirements of this nature.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Damien! We love hearing these stories and are so glad you took the time to share it with us. We will be sure to pass this onto Dam... read more »

Stress free loan service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

The team presented the best case for my financial needs, and weren't interested in just the commission. The entire process was smooth and stress free. Very pleasant experience. Highly recommend.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Mirjana,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We love hearing that your experience was stress free!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase, and look forward to working with you again!

Would totally recommend Loan Market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

We have used Loan Market three times now. We find the service professional and all the girls are great to deal with. Would definitely recommend them to friends & family.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Liz,

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that you keep allowing us to help you get the right deal for you!

We look forward to the next time :)

Unprofessional and unhelpful service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I got an investment property in the south-eastern suburbs and Gary their agent was very unhelpful. In the initial stages, he was very prompt in responding to messages. Once we paid the fixed rate lock-in fees things he stopped responding to calls and messages. We heard from the agent only after multiple follow-ups. We started the entire process two and half months prior to settlement and inspite of having all our finances and documentation correct, we didn't hear from the agent 2 weeks prior to settlement whether the loan is approved or not. My bank wasn't willing to discuss with me regarding my loan until settlement. As I went through an agent most of the banks communicate via the agent until settlement. Be very cautious of this as it will leave us hanging in limbo.We had no choice but to go via Gary. We received the loan document 3 days before settlement.I and my husband ended up taking two days off work to go to the city to hand over the loan documents. Throughout this stage, we never heard back from Gary. Its been 2 weeks since settlement and Gary hasn't even contacted us to make sure everything went well.For my previous investment property, I used a different company they were very professional. Please stay away from loan market and their agents, especially Gary. Never recommend their service or their agent. Very dissatisfied customer service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Arya, We're so sorry to hear about your experience with this broker - we'll be sure to raise this with the Victorian state team. We appreciate you letting us know about this situation as w... read more »

Fantastic People

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We needed to know if we could do what we planned, what would it cost and how do we go about it. Nathan at Loan Market was able to answer all our questions and explain everything.
What our options were, how to achieve what we wanted and all without ever making us feel like there was any pressure and without leaving any doubts about the entire process.
The Bank can often make it feel like they're doing you a favor, Nathan made it feel like he was there to help us achieve our goals in an affordable way.
I highly recommend Nathan and his company Loan Market.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Steve, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We love hearing how our team is best supporting you! We are thrilled you got the answers you needed and were able to plan accor... read more »

ONE OF THE BEST!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Finally, with the help of Francesca's hard work our very hard loan finally has come to a very good end. She handle and provided my husband and I with such amazing profession and excellent service.
During such a hard and stressful time she was so reassuring, friendly and wow how helpful.
We have tried other brokers and there was no way they had an amazing attitude and was willing to put the hard work in to actually help us like Francesca did.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FRANCESCA!!!!!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Nadia, We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Francesca and her team! Your enthusiasm is wonderful to see and we'll be sure to pass that on. We wish you all the bes... read more »

Team Olsen - great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Paul made the whole process of equipment finance so much easier than I was anticipating. He dealt with time constraints, frantic deadlines for 'monthy deals' and a client who was keen to get the equipment as soon as possible! He provided an excellent service, met deadlines and kept both myself and the supplier updated on the progress of the loan. I would highly recommend Paul - he does what he says he will, and was a total professional in his dealings with all parties. Great follow-up service too.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Kaye, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback on Paul's service with you - we'll be sure to let him know! It's great to know that our brokers are up for the challenge, and all... read more »

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Conrad has been a breath of fresh air to me in a very difficult time. He was there to help, answer questions and reassure me every step of the way! He provided excellent service and I shall be a very long term customer! Thank you! Thank you!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

We're so glad Conrad was able to assist you through this process and offer you great customer service while doing it! We look forward to working with you in the future too!

All the best,

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

The service I received from my financier Craig was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. He was helpful, friendly, efficient and professional.
I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Amanda, We are so happy to hear that your experience was so positive. We love hearing how our brokers are providing excellent customer service as well as helping you find your dream home. ... read more »

Melbourne

Very professional,expert and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I found Glen and loan market team very supportive,expert,honest.I got much much better service than what I expected & still getting help. Glen/Loan market will be my life time finance broker and adviser.I would highly recommend to my friends and family. Thanks to Glen for all advise and support he provided to me.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tushar,

We're so glad you had such a great experience with Glen - we'll be sure to pass it on.

We wish you all the best with your new property and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Loan Market Team

If Mark West can't get you finance, time to stop looking for finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I didn't even like my chances as square peg,,but they managed to find and fit me in a round hole

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks for the review, we'll be sure to pass this on to Mark!

Have a great day!

Mortgage Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Sarah from Geelong Loan Market pointed out excessive mortgage repayment fees with bank where we held account. Provided excellent advice and constant interaction and follow-up in locating cheaper rates from another financial institution. Assisted in all avenues in discharge from former bank to new, lower, mortgage rate with current institution. No request considered too small. Only a telephone call or visit away.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for your review of Sarah and her team, we'll be sure to pass this on! We love hearing that she was able to help you save money, and assisted in the entire process from s... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Tarneit

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Very bad experience, become a victim of an inexperience broker from loan market
Lost hundreds of dollar and also paid plenty as settlement missed twice due to broker
Despite given all details/doco months before settlement date, broker was unable to arrange $ numbers as discussed
After two settlement dates missed, I have decided to go to a bank directly and then got everything settle in 3 Days only.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, We are so sorry to hear this was your experience. We take this feedback very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to better our processes if possible. Are you able to please ... read more »

The only choice for loans

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Craig from Loan Market in Buderim was awesome, I'll never use a bank directly ever again. He was thorough and helped pick up what the banks themselves couldn't.. He made the process of finance straight forward and easy, as a result my finance was approved and then some. Now whenever I look for a property and want a loan, Craig is the first person I call.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ari,

We're so glad to hear this was your experience - we'll be sure to pass it onto Craig and his team. We wish you all the best with your new purchase and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Help

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

They were always willing and helpful with good advice and recommendations.
I have said enough. Please be satisfied with me honest report!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback - we appreciate you taking your time out to leave it!

All the best,

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

not a fan

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Everything is so slow with them. they never get back to you with messages. i had the worst service when i tried to get money out that shouldn't have gone In. it took 4 days to get I to theirs and another 4 days to get back into mine. 8 days for money that should not have been there. not happy. I have been trying to sign In all day but the site is Down. it's the worst, will be moving lenders asap.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Michelle, Thanks so much for your review, I'm sorry you're having issues with your lender. I would encourage you to provide feedback to them so they can better their processes. How did ev... read more »

Experience and knowledge is the key!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

When all the major banks had declined to provide us with an investment loan because we didn't tick every box exactly as they required, Bill Nott from Loan market was able to review our financial situation and help us to navigate the system enabling us to secure not only one investment loan but three in three years.
Without the knowledge and experience of Bill we are certain we would not have been able to enter into the investment property world.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Andrea, We're so happy that this was your experience! We love hearing about these stories and we'll be sure to pass this onto Bill and his team. We really appreciate you taking the time to le... read more »

4 of 26 pages