Best thing we did m

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Loan market was so much help. Did the hard work .Mina moussa was the best he went over it all .Thank you so much

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bridie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Loan Market.

I will pass on your review to Mina!

Best Service Ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Thank you to Michael Kordish for making the whole process easy & stress free. Michael was always available and replied to correspondence promptly. He offered a very professional service. I will definitely look Michael up again next time I am in need of a mortgage broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sar,

Many thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! Your kind words are very pleasing for us to see!

I shall pass on your feedback to Michael.

Great Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I have worked with Santino now on 3 separate occasions to find the right type of loan. He was focused on securing the right product, working to tight deadlines and delivering financial solutions to meet my needs .He was also in contact with me on a regular basis to keep me informed of the progress of my application .
I would certainly recommend him to anyone wanting to review their financial situation .

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are very happy to hear that you had such a good experience.

I shall pass on your words to Santino!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Would highly recommend Chris, he managed to obtain a loan for my mum, which we were starting to think wasnt possible.. explained everything along the way, very helpful, and courteous,

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Gillian,

Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted to hear that you had a good experience with Loan Market!

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Adam quite simply got a deal done no fuss. He’s professionalism and communication was of a high standard and I highly recommend his services. In fact if you don’t use Adam, you’re being short changed.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ash,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us your review we love hearing about the excellent service our customers are receiving!

The Loan Market Team

Highly recommend Nicola Tucker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

I would highly recommend Nicola Tucker to anybody to looking for an experienced mortgage broker. Nicola really took the time to understand our financial position, explore different options for us, and find the best loan product to suit our needs. Her communication was fantastic, she was readily available and provided regular updates so we always knew the status of our loan application.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sara,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with your experience!

We shall past on your feedback to Nicola!

Highly recommend Michael O’Shea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Thank you Michael O'Shea for providing such a professional and seamless service. You made the entire experience stressfree and simple. I appreciate that you kept me informed of how the loan was progressing and regularly touched base throughout the process. Nothing was too much trouble and I can’t thank you enough for all your advice and help.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Karlie, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. We are delighted to hear that you had a good experience with Loan Market as we strive to deliver fantastic service! We will... read more »

Steve Stasce - Huge Thank You

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

Not long now before we move into our forever home. Thanks to Steve Stasce for making it possible with everything explained, signed with all the T's crossed and I's dotted. Very friendly and comfortable to be at the table with. Will be recommending Loan Market to anyone who asks.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ann Maree & Ken,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with Loan Market and will pass on your kind words to Steve.

Enjoy your new home!

Loan Market Team

Andrew Chudleigh - Thank you for our first Home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Finally we are moving in. Andrew Chudleigh has been very easy and professional to deal with as a new first home buyer making the whole experience very satisfactory. We were not sure about all the processes and meanings and he made sure we understood every thing and kept communicating and giving us the different options. He has also being so caring to ensure we understood what to do after we settled payment for the house. Will definitely recommend him to others.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bores,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with Loan market.

We will pass on your feedback to Andrew and we hope you enjoy your new home!

Highly Recommend Leo Bozzi from Loan Market for your Loan Options

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Leo was very knowledgable and always pointed us to the right direction and helped us make informed decisions. He was very patient with us considering this was our first purchase and had endless questions:) He was prompt responding to our questions and found us the best possible options suitable to our circumstances.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Ela,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that Leo provided you with excellent service - we will be sure to let him know!

Very happy client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

On my recent experience with loan market , was very happy with the service I was given . Would have to say with all the brokers I have dealt with in the past , loan market definitely provided a top class service

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Richo,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear you enjoyed the experience.

We strive to provide a top class service so it's fantastic to hear that is what you received!

Micheal Kordish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

Very appreciative of Micheal Kordish's efforts , very professional , takes his job very proud. He's an absolute
perfectionist and smart in trouble shooting.I will highly recommend him to my network of family and friends.
He would be an excellent acquisition to any corporation in the field of finance.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Emad,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're so pleased to hear that Michael provided you with a quality service that you're happy with.

We wish you the best of luck with your new purchase!

WOW! GREAT JOB DAMIEN P

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

I would like to say a massive thank you to Damien P. He was there from the start, right through to the end. His professional and will go out of his way to ensure it's a smooth experience. It's easy to see that Damien is experienced and professional. We will definitely use Damien P again! Very happy with the service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that Damien provided - we'll be sure to let him know! W... read more »

Canberra

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Poor service, never got back to me

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

The mortgage broker gave me a call, we talked through my circumstances and then I was asked to fill in a few forms and send them back his way. I made a trip to get the relevant details so I could have them filled out in a good timeframe. Submitted the documents only for the mortgage broker to ignore my correspondence.

Sent numerous emails, left a voice message. Nothing.

Would not recommend wasting your time.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jacob, Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the level of service that you received, this is unacceptable. We take all complaints very seriously and I will be raising this today. Please can ... read more »

An excellent team that makes home ownership a stress free experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Carmine was incredibly attentive, punctual, professional and attended to any questions or needs that I had, immediately. He explained everything in a language that I could understand and was extremely patient with me as I waded through this life changing process under his guidance. I would highly recommend him and his team to anyone and everyone!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Sura, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that Carmine provided. We wish you the best of luck with ... read more »

Saved us so much money by refinancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

We have 2 investment properties that we recently refinanced. We are saving significant money and Euan worked tirelessly to ensure we got the best deal possible. Our properties are NRAS investments which some banks are not wanting to deal with so the fact that he not only found us a great rate but made the process easy was really beneficial to us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Brian, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate the feedback! We're so pleased that Euan provided you with a service you are happy with and that you were able ... read more »

Refinancing made simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I had been reluctant to go through the complicated process of refinancing (even though I knew the home loan rate my current bank had me on was not competitive) Mina has made the process simple & stress free. I will now benefit from signicant savings due to Mina's hard work in securing me a great home loan interest rate.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi StefG, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the service that Mina provided and that you were able to refinance. We wish y... read more »

Refinancing made Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We could not be happier with the service provided by Mina in helping us to refinance our three loans. We were fed up with the big 4 banks high interest rates and Mina found us an excellent rate with a minimum of fuss. He guided us through the whole process every step of the way. We would highly recommend Mina and the Loan Market team.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey PeteSoniT, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that Mina was able to help and that he provided you with a great service. We wish you the best ... read more »

Thankyou!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

My daughter and I would not have the security of a new home without the persistance and support from my broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tamika, Thanks for sharing your review, we're so pleased that your broker was able to help! Don't hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future. We wish you all the bes... read more »

EXCELLENT SERVICE BY BROOKR DEMAL GEORGE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Excellent service , broker demal george is an expert in this field and assisted us all the way helping us to buy our first home, well done and i will use demal george for all my further products.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Shan, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It's really great to hear that you're happy with the service that Demal provided. We wish you all the best with your first hom... read more »

4 of 32 pages

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Bec

I have a home loan of $116,000.00. What can Mortgage do for me, both fixed & unfixed?

Mars asked on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Mars,

Thank you for your question. In order to provide you with an answer I will need to put you through to one of our brokers. If you could please email me your full name, contact number and postcode one of our brokers will be in touch shortly and will be more than happy to help you. Please send the email through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

See all 29 questions about Loan Market