Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Mina Moussa was really helpful in finding me the right home loan with all of my requirements. I also recommended him to another family member. LoanMarket offered me an excellent service

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sally, Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that Mina provided and we wish you all the best with your new purchase. A... read more »

Highly recommend this company !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Loan Market, in particular Steve Mclean, assisted me in purchasing my first home. They are a reliable, professional and knowledgeable company. I highly recommend you use them !!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Paige, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the service that Steve provided. Congratulations on your purchase! We wish y... read more »

Stress free finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Very happy with the outcome. Craig explored all options to find the best scenario for our investment purchase.. Great service from start to finish.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Robert,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that Craig provided.

Loan Market team

Smooth and efficient once again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

This is the second time we've used Phil Couch at Loan Market. He achieved everything we wanted without fuss in quick time. I don't think anyone else could've done better. We'll certainly use Phil again as our broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Jon, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We're so pleased that you are happy with the service that Phil provided. We wish you the best of luck with your new purchase... read more »

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

This was my first time applying for a home loan and at first I was very nervous. From the first initial conversation to the final signing of paperwork, these guys gave world class support and service. Glenn and Kate from the VIC team held my hand throughout the whole process and made sure I not only understood everything, but received the best possible solution for me needs. I am forever grateful, thank you guys!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sash, Congratulations on securing your first home loan! We're so pleased that we could help you. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, we're glad to hear that you were... read more »

Got me what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Loan Market is up there as far as continuing communication with their client. They sourced the best product for my needs, showed me the alternatives, advised me not only for the present but the future and as a result, they got me off the ground to enable me to take that difficult step of investing in property in this strange market. Essentially, they did everything to secure the money for what I needed. Thanks guys.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Eric, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! We're so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that our team provided. We wish you the best... read more »

A dream come true

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Today, building our very own home has started. Without our supportive broker, Douglas Lewis, this would not have been possible. Thankyou for all that you have done and continue to do for us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're pleased to hear that Douglas provided such a great service.

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and for the future.

Victoria

• 5 helpful votes

Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The most honest and professional service and advice we have ever had. Lauren, Jess and Michelle from the QLD team have just arranged a refinance of our current home and interstate purchase of our new home. We got a great deal through one of the big 4 banks in a very timely manner. They went above and beyond to reply quickly to every phone call and email in great detail, making sure we were happy understood everything along the way. Given that this was also over the busy festive season with all the holidays too, we are really impressed! Thank you ladies!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We're so pleased to hear that you received such great service and that you were happy with your experience. We wish you the best of ... read more »

Fantastic Experience with Lisa Winning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

From the very start, Lisa was committed to providing me with a very professional, friendly, efficient service so I could concentrate on moving house rather than worrying about dealing with the banks. My home loan went through very smoothly and Lisa kept me up-to-date every step of the way.
A wonderful experience from a wonderful lady who knows how to make you feel valued as a client. Thank you Lisa for taking the stress out of a stressful situation !!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Shazzie, Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review of Lisa's services! We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience working with her. We wish you the very best with ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Fantastic support through the process of purchasing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Conrad Palmer offered me sound advice, prompt attention, great support and friendly counselling!. I would not hesitate to recommend him. I couldn't have bought my property nor secured a great loan without his help. Thanks Conrad.

Comments

Fantastic support

Loan Market Official

Hi Kay, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that Conrad provided. We wish you a Happy New Year and all the ... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

My Partner and I purchased our first home, and Jay B organised absolutely everything, we didn't have to worry about a thing... would definitely recommend them to anyone, Thanks

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear that you were happy with the service that Jay provided!

Best of luck with your new purchase and Happy New Year!

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Thank you so much Phil Berner and the Loan Market team!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Phil was helpful, professional, friendly and supportive from day one. He not only helped guide us through a very quick and difficult loan process but he was there every step of the way to update us and inform us of the next stage. We were so pleased we approached Phil and Loan Market for their services and we will be very happy to use them again. These guys go the extra mile and then some. Thank you Phil and team!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Joe, We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience working with Phil! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best o... read more »

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Michael Kordish went above and beyond our expectations from the first conversation we had with him, to today's settlement.
We have been trying to purchase a property for the last 5 years and have gone through several brokers which all ended with them giving up and not providing us with the customer service that we needed.
Our application for a home loan wasn't an easy one, being with a guarantor & deposit bond but Michael was there to help through the whole process. Every time there was a negative situation, Michael made us aware what we needed to do to fix the problem and kept in touch with us through the whole process.
We cannot thank him enough for helping us get back into the market and we will be strongly recommending him to any of our family and or friends.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Alison, Thank you for taking the time to share this experience, we're so pleased to hear that Michael provided you with such excellent service! We wish you all the best with your new pur... read more »

Melbourne, Victoria

Private message

Excellent service all the way to the end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

The day I started working with Maria, I knew she is going to make it all happen. Excellent service all the way through right from putting up the application, getting all the documents prepared, getting the pre-approval, next stage to approval, settlement and breaking the big news of All Done. Kept me updated all through out the process and constant support from Lisa. I would always recommend the whole team at Caroline Springs to all my friends. I would like to wish the team all the best in their business. It was great to be associated with such a great team.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ritwick, Thank you for leaving such a lovely review of the Caroline Springs team! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with Maria and the team. We wish you al... read more »

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Douglas Lewis assisted us through the whole process and was incredibly helpful all along. Always available for questions and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Max,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with Douglas Lewis!

Very well supported

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We Sam to be friendly and supportive. Calls were answered promptly and any questions we had were dealt with swiftly. Sam was very understanding of our lack of knowledge and provided sound advice

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that you were happy with the service that Sam provided.

Gold coast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Using John Fenn and his team was the best decision we made through the whole refinancing process. John was attentive to our needs and current situation and really took the time to investigate the best product for us now and in the future.
While our situation presented john with some tricky hurdles he navigated them ease and really instilled in us a peace that he had it all under control and nothing was too difficult.
Would definitely recommend John Fenn and his team to anyone considering a loan or refinancing.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of John Fenn and his team. We're glad to hear that you had such a good experience working with them all during your refinancing pro... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Brenn and Liz were great thoughout my loan process. Even though i had some issues they were there to help and resolve them. Cheers guys

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad to hear that you received such good service from both Brenn and Liz.

Highly Recommended - Exceptional Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I was looking to purchase an investment property and called on John Fenn to look over my financials and provide advice on loan products.
John provided excellent advice which gave me confidence to bid and purchase the property at auction.
During the settlement process, John went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly.
Thank you John!!.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Wayne, Thanks so much for leaving us a review and sharing your experience of working with John. We are so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service that you received and we wish you... read more »

Hammond Park, Western Australia

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Cheapest Home Loan - Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I have dealt with Warren Bank for my first home loan and he gave me the best deal. He seems to be very knowledgeable and helping person. When I contacted him for investment property loan, he straight away gave me the different options.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Abhi,

Thank you for sharing your experience of working with Warren. We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service he provided and we wish you the best of luck with your new purchase!

5 of 32 pages

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Bec

I have a home loan of $116,000.00. What can Mortgage do for me, both fixed & unfixed?

Mars asked on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Mars,

Thank you for your question. In order to provide you with an answer I will need to put you through to one of our brokers. If you could please email me your full name, contact number and postcode one of our brokers will be in touch shortly and will be more than happy to help you. Please send the email through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

See all 29 questions about Loan Market