Satisfaction Guarantee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I would like to thank the following personnel who made our home loan easy and hassle free process. To loan studio staffs -Dylan, Caryel, Honey & Carlota, appreciate your quick & reliable response. Well trained and knowlegeable of the services.
Detailed costs information were given and explained well. To Carlisle homes people Mark Edwards, Megan, Nicole, Sylvia and James, thank you for your professionalism, strait forward and reliable services provided.

We love our new Home...
Thank you.

Very satisfactory.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hello Yin, thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very pleased your were happy with the service. Don't forget, we are here to help should you want to make any changes to your loa... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer

Awesome from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Very satisfied with the service and professionalism.
Responses to emails were very prompt and helpful
In the end they help us achieve our goal of moving into our new home before Christmas so very happy that there were no delays from their end.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Eric - for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We are so pleased you were happy with the service.
We look forward to helping you again in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I am very satisfied with the experience and customer service over the phone or email provided by Home Loan Studio. Caryel Kandasamy was very helpful, always replying in a timely manner. She always answered any questions and explained everything before moving forward with the case.
Carlota was also very helpful in absence of Caryel. They made everything better. I really impressed their amazing customer service.I am completely satisfied with the service and would recommend this Great broker to anyone.Thank you.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Sanjay for taking the time to provide your feedback.
That's great to hear!
Please get in touch if we can help with anything in the future.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

My sales consultant at Hallmarc told me about Suresh Kandasamy from Loan Studio, and said he was one of the best. I was buying my first home and the whole process was very daunting, but Suresh made sure I was informed at all times. The team at loan studio (Honey and Caryle) were extremely helpful and responsive at every step of the way. I would definitely recommend the team at Loan Studio to friends and family.
There was a hiccup with the loan applied for but Loan Studio are working with me to have this rectified and hope to have it sorted in the New Year.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Emma, thanks for taking the time to provide your review. We are so pleased you found the team helpful and responsive - that's awesome ! I believe the hiccup is being resolved as we speak and Hon... read more »

Professional and reliable service you expect from a broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Loan Studio have guided us throughout our land and home loan application. At times it was not an easy process, but Suresh has been there every step of the way to assist us and getting us across the line. We can recommend using the team that looked after us (Suresh, Roy and Caryel) with confidence to anyone who needs great service and assistance that you expect from a broker. They are even there for you after settlement, which is a rare find in the broker world!
Thank you Loan Studio!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Annie, your feedback is really appreciated and we are so pleased you were happy with the service.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything in the future.

Wonderful Personalised Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

The journey to our dream home started with the incredibly knowledgeable and patient Beverley. She worked to secure a great value home loan, she worked quickly and always responded to our emails fast.

After securing our block, we moved onto our construction loan. Caryel and Carlota saw us through to today when we exchanged our final cheque for our keys. Again, they answered our emails promptly and we had absolutely no issues with the bank. Loan Studio helped us navigate our way through the daunting bureaucrasy that is the banking system. Thanks so much. We’re now in our dream home!!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Shan for your lovely review and how awesome to sneak into your new home just before Christmas!

Thanks for being a pleasure to deal with.

Verified Customer

Just as good the 2nd time around!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

We have used Loan Studio twice now, on both occasions we used Steve Mottau and we couldn’t be happier! I would like to take the opportunity to thank both Steve Mottau and Chris Manalastas in making this process relatively easy and painless! Their assistance and professionalism was much appreciated. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to engage a broker!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Wylie World, thanks for providing your feedback!
We are so pleased to hear that you found the process painless ;)
Don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Very satisfied with the overall process.
Steve and Chris from Berwick branch were very helpful.
They understood our situation and advised accordingly. As valuation was a critical factor, they ordered valuation with few banks.

They explained us what to expect in the overall process and set expectations. Helped us with the documentation. Finally we got the best deal with the interest rate. Very happy with the service. Highly recommend.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Neshy - that's great feedback. It's great to be able to get a competitive interest rate as well and find the most suitable bank for your personal circumstances! We look forward to helping yo... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

We were extremely satisfied with the service from Steve Mottau and Chris Manalastas in our recent re-finance of existing investment loans and purchase of our new home. Steve an Chris kept us informed at all times, and went above and beyond our expectations to ensure all went smoothly.
Thankyou

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Melinda, that's awesome to hear.
Please get in touch if we can help with anything at all in the future!

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We were very happy with the service and the communication. We were contacted every step of the way, we would definitely recommend loan studio to our friends.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Annie, for taking the time to provide your review - much appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to send those family and friends our way and of course, if you need anything yourself, please let us know.

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Have been really satisfied with their service. Always available to answer calls and provide right information. Give it a go with them..

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Rohit, appreciate you taking the time to provide a review and glad we were able to provide you with great service.
Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in future!
All the best, The Loan Studio team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

i couldn't rate the team at Loan studio high enough and in particular Suresh, he went above and beyond what i expected and at a time when the banks are making the whole process so hard he got everything sorted with ease and made the process from my end a breeze to deal with. This is the second time i have used loan studio / Suresh and will use them again.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Garth for being a loyal/repeat client.
You've been a pleasure to deal with!

Splendid Customer Service and Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

My Carlisle sales consultant recommended me to Vikram Kataria from Loan Studio. As it was my first home, I wasn't aware of anything but Vikram provided me the appropirate information and answering all my freaking questions.
Honey Diaz, Caryel and Carlota kept me informed about the upcoming payments and what I need to do. As a team they all did a magnificent job. Anyone looking for an awesome broker with a great customer service and smooth transition then it's Vikram and his team.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Mohsin, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's music to our ears to hear that you were happy with our team effort! Thank you for being a pleasure to deal with an... read more »

Home Loans expert Steve

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Excellent service received from Loan Studio. I had as my brocker Steve Mottau for my first home loan in 2013 and second home loan in 2018. He is very professional, helpful and provided excellent, efficient service.

Steve saved me around 30k by recovering a deal which I had almost lost due to builder complications. He managed to recover it quickly and efficiently by bargaining with the builder. I would highly recommend Steve from Loan studio to anyone else.

Thanks so much for the great and quality service :)

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Chritrani,

It can certainly save you time and money to have a reliable, knowledgable broker that is willing to put in the hard work for you.

Thank you for being a loyal and repeat client.

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Top notch!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

From the 1st call to settlement - nothing was left to be desired! My broker Beverley Li is truly amazing at what she does. Kept me well informed and always contactable and happy to answer any questions. We are in different states so didn't get to meet face-to-face, however, her positive energy was abundant even over the phone. She negotiated with the bank to restructure and get the best deal possible. Thanks you, Beverley! My broker for life ♥♥♥

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Zu, that's such an awesome review and I am sure Bev will be so happy to read it also!

Verified Customer

Knowledgeable broker, best in class customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Suresh Kandasamy was referred to us from our sales consultant from Carlisle. He said he was the best on what he did and I do not disagree at all.
May sound like a cliche but he really run the extra mile and looked after us all the time.
Kath Palafox did a great job too, very please with the service in general.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Gonzalo for your review.
Great to know you were pleased with our service.
Thank you for trusting us with your finance.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

If you need a broker, be sure contact Dylan Allen! He is friendly, helpful and honest! Thanks Honey, Crayel and Carlota for making the whole process easy and smooth.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Amy, Thanks for the feedback. I think you have summed up Dylan quite nicely, he sure is super friendly, helpful and honest ;) Thank you for trusting us with your finance. Don't hesitate to get ... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I am very very happy with the service Provided by Suresh Kandasamy . He was very informative and explained every small query in detail. Thank you very much to Loan Studio( Kath & Caryle) & Suresh.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Venukanti, Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the Loan Studio team's service and thrilled that we were able to help get you i... read more »

Excellent Broker, Excellent Customer Service, Superb Advice and Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Suresh Kandasamy and the Loan Studio team(Specially Honey Diaz and Caryel)were excellent. As it was my first home I wasn't aware of anything but Suresh, Honey and Caryel made everything possible and easy for us with everything.
If anyone is looking to get some excellent service and advice then I strongly recommend Suresh Kandasamy and team they are the best people to deal with.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Vivek!
We really appreciate your review.
It's lovely to hear that you were pleased with our team effort.
All the best with your new home!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

If you want great advice speak to Del fife he was very helpful and got me a great deal on my Morgage

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Justin - appreciate the review and your kind words!

1 of 16 pages