Verified Customer

The best of service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Top class service and very professional, know what they are doing to get the best outcome for their clients. Would recommend to any family and friends. So glad we came across these guys

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Karen! That's lovely to hear.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

If we can help you, or anyone you know with anything finance related - we are only a phone call away.

the Loan Studio Team

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Loan studio provides an excellent customer service and always ready to answer your queries. We really appreciate Vikram, Kim, Ryan and Caryel to make this journey very smooth and enjoyable. We are going to recommend our family and friends to use loan studio services.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Manju - that's awesome to hear.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review.

Looking forward to helping you once again in the future.

the Loan Studio Team

Melbour

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Brilliant service, awesome results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Highly recommend Bill Jara and the team at loan studio, they handled every aspect of our original financing as well as refinancing, kept us fully informed and were incredibly helpful and informative. We could not speak highly enough of the service provided by Bill and his team. They secured our home loan after we were told that we didn’t have enough deposit and that I was too old to buy our first home. If you need help with finance Bill Jara will do everything he can to help you.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Gilly for your great review! This is exactly what we aim for with every one of our valued clients so it is awesome to hear you were happy and...Bill is the man!

the Loan Studio team

The whole team are great, but Bill is the man!!!

Love it!

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Suresh from loan studio was very helpful and professional. His experience on the process to secure the loan and the time it takes was commendable. He gave me a sound advice when dealing with my conveyancer. His follow up and response to queries was prompt.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Mohan, thank you for your review.

Great to hear that you were happy with the service.

Please get in touch if we can help you in the future.

Impressive Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Really fantastic relation, understanding, supportive and patient staff. Ready to help you, very professional, keep promises and always give you best advice.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Angelo, that's great to hear!

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

Don't forget we are only a phone call away should you need anything in the future.

Excellent Service - Fantastic Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Suresh Kandasamy was a great help to us when we required financial assistance with our home loan. Very professional and always followed up to check on how we were going. I can highly recommend Suresh and is team. Thanks for all your great help. Also special thanks to Honey who was extremely professional and helpful.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Antonio, thanks for your feedback.

It's wonderful to hear that you were happy with the service as we really do strive to provide a great experience each and every time.

All the best in your new home!

Best Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Caryel and Carlota been very helpful throughout the the whole process. Very professional and approachable. Highly recommended. I deeply greatful to lain studio for providing us the best service.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Pri, that's fabulous to hear.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

Don't forget to come back to us if we can help with anything in the future.

the Loan Studio team.

Loan Studio made it all possible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Steve and Chris helped us all through out the whole process. They have definitely made this journey an easy and hassle free one for us. Extending our thanks to Steve and the whole team as well for making our home buying journey a possibility.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Erika and Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Thank you once again for choosing Loan Studio, we look ... read more »

Cant get better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

5 years ago Steve and his team from Loan Studio Berwick were the only ones to work with myself and my partner to obtain a mortgage, present day he is in the process (waiting on bank paperwork) of helping to refinance our home and to consolidate other debts. The entire team are professional, Steve works on the principal that more is better than less, and in our case was correct. From submitting paperwork (lots of it) to approval approximately 2 days - even though it may seem annoying to organise so much to start with, it is much better to do this and give the banks a nicely packaged application then go back and forthe. For anyone looking to enter the mortgage game or to simply refinance, Steve Mottau is your man.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Tallara, What a great review! Steve is the bomb isn't he? It certainly can be annoying to get a big list of things you need, but you are 100% correct Steve and the Loan Studio team work hard ... read more »

Professional and excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Steve Mottau and the team at Loan Studio was the broker that was initially recommended to us for the purchase of our new home. Steve was just brilliant and followed through on everything during the entire process. He was efficient in responding to our queries and was very knowledgeable dealing with our circumstances. He is highly respected in the brokerage business and this shows through the way he approaches things. His calm manner made the stressful process feel smooth and seamless. I would highly recommend Steve and the team at Loan Studio to anyone who requires professional help and advice!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Pranesh, Thanks for taking the time to provide this stellar review and for being such a great loyal repeat client! Steve is brilliant - we totally agree and the Loan Studio team pride ourselve... read more »

Great Team at Loan Studio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

This is the 2nd time we have used Suresh and his team at Loan Studio and have been 100% satisfied both times. It's so nice to not have to worry about all the finer details of applying for a loan and have an expert take care of everything for you and they have access to the best rates on the market. We won't hesitate to use Loan Studio any time we need help with any financial issues or changes. Thanks again Suresh & team!!!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Anita, that's music to our ears! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and we love repeat clients. We... read more »

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I have been dealing with Mr. Bill Jara
And his customer service and follow up process has been fantastic

Clint : Rohit Sharma

Mob 0425216452

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your feedback and for being a great loyal client!

the Loan Studio team.

Fast easy to understand broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

Our transition to purchasing our home 12 mths ago was simple, no stress, good communication. So good we have come back to them for an extension, that was a breeze also. Extremely happy with Pierre. Thank you for making the experience so easy!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Karen, thank you for your review!

It's been a pleasure to help you with your finance needs.

Please get back in touch if we can help anytime in the future.

the Loan Studio team

Best broker going around!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

Cannot fault Loan Studio! Great customer service, will always have the time for you (always answers my calls) and such friendly kind people. Loan Studio will always look out for you and get the best rates available.
Highly recommend. Thankyou Suresh and Caryel! Look forward to dealing with you again soon.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Cam - that's just lovely to hear.

We are so pleased you were happy with the service.

Don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help in the future.

Kind regards

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Steve and Chris supported us through the entire process, as first home buyers they ensured we knew everything we needed to and that everything was completed in a timely manner. Highly recommend.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Gaby for your review!

We are so happy to hear that you were happy with the service.

Look forward to helping you again in the future.

Amazing service and expertise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I was referred to Suresh by a friend who had very good experience with Loan Studio, i would say it is an excellent choice. Suresh is a very friendly guy who helped me with the expertise for the best option.He provided me very good customer service as well as Ryan who is always there to help. I would highly recommend these people for loan services.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Anthony, thank you for your review. We are so pleased you found Suresh friendly and his expertise useful in helping you to secure a suitable loan for you. Great to hear Ryan assisted well also... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing Service, Great Broker, Best decision we made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

We had about three options but when we read Loan Studio's online reviews we thought 'we must choose them'. We went with Loan Studio and we were referred to Pierre Mindiel who is a great broker and a great person because he cares about his clients and does an absolutely brilliant job!

From day one he has shown us that he is an expert at what he does and we are so grateful for all his help! Thanks so much Pierre! We couldn't be happier!

We would also like to thank Michelle Abiera who also helped us together with Pierre.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Paula, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Pierre does certainly personally care about each and every one of his clients and it is great to know you have someone in your corn... read more »

Only one word to describe Loan Studio "Extraordinary"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

From our first meeting with Beverley to the final invoices being paid and support from Carlota, how whole experience has been fantastic. Buying a home is stressful enough, especially when dealing with issues with your builder without having to worry about financial dramas also. The team at loan Studio was there the whole way, from buying the block to picking our house. They stepped us through each step of the financial side of our purchase and made the whole process so so easy. I can not recommend them enough and will definitely be in touch with them again when we look at our next major financial purchase. Finally to all the team at Loan Studio that I had the pleasure of dealing with and those that may have helped indirectly behind the scenes, my wife and I wish to say a huge THANKS for making it so easy. Till next time.

Brett and Jenny Hewitt.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Brett, thank you so much for your rave review ;) It always helps to have great loyal and co-operative clients to deal with and the whole team say that you have been a pleasure to deal with. Th... read more »

Verified Customer

Just only one word - Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I would say the best broking company to deal with. My broker Vikram Kataria is exceptional. He actually takes ownership if any problem arises and is very clear with facts and figures. His knowledge and understanding of product is also excellent.
Also all other staff members are also good, they all know what they are doing.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Sorry for the late response Sumit, we seemed to have missed your review ;(

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Great Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I have used Loan Studio twice both when I built my house and more recently when I re-financed my home loan. Suresh Kandasamy was great on both occasions and guided me through the process. He was very clear on the information required at each stage of the application and answered all my questions clearly and timely.

I would recommend Loan Studio and Suresh to anyone who looking for a great mortgage deal.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi MattD, Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you also for being a great loyal client.

The Loan Studio