5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Loan studio has a great team that offers fantastic service that’s second to none. From introduction, the whole process has been made crystal clear to us and all the correspondence/communication was professional, helpful and timely. Thank you for your help in building our house! Adam and Jess.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Kelisfraser for the great review! We are so pleased that we were able to help get you into your new home.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything in the future.
The Loan Studio Team.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

The customer service representatives were prompt and clear with their instructions on what to do to keep payment a smooth process.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Karen for your kind words - it has been a pleasure to assist you and we hope to hear from you again in the near future.

Cranbourne vic

Very Helpful excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

5 STAR is not enough to express my appreciation to Loan Studio. Cant thank you enough for helping me to make my first home possible to happen. The team are great very helpful easy to communicate with. Thank you Pierre for giving me an idea that I can be a home owner. to Ms Beverley Li whos being with me to make it smooth and easy to settle all my settlements I owe you guys alot. I’ll recomend you to use loan studio.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Judith. It’s been such a pleasure to help you into your first home!

We wish you all the very best,

Botanic Ridge, Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

We were referred to loan studio when building our house 2 years ago and were very happy with
The service provided to us by Kim and Suresh who then kept in touch with us by regular contact /emails checking in to ensure we were happy with our current home loan. We recently decided to refinance and it was an easy decision to give Suresh a call who couldn't have been more happy to help us. We found that Suresh was very Knowlegable and willing to give us him time. Overall the process was made simple and didn't require much of our time which worked well for us so we are very happy ! We will definitely be using Loan Studio for any future finance needs.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Demi, thanks for taking the time to provide a testimonial.

We love to hear that we made the process simple ;)

We hope to be able to help you again in the near future.

Best service we had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Suresh and his team from Loan Studio did a fantastic job processing our home loan. Service is very efficient and we did not encounter any issues throughout the process.

Suresh provided all the information we need and made us feel confident with our loan application.

We highly recommend Suresh and Loan Studio and will surely use their service again in the future.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Keth,

Thanks for that awesome review.

We hope to chat to you again in the near future.

Clyde North

• 1 question

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

We used loan studio berwick for our first land and home building loan. Absolutely delighted with the service from steve and team. They took care of everything for us. Being first home buyers, we had no idea about most of the things. But, everything went smoothly thanks to Loan Studio berwick.
Highly recommend them.
Raj

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Priya and Raj for your review. It is music to our ears to hear that everything went smoothly for you.

We hope we can help you again in the near future.

Best service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

I am extremely happy with the journey with Pierre and the team at loan studio. This was my first home and i knew nothing on financing. I've given full factual options to decide on and never forced into any of those and given ample time to decide. Most importantly Pierre listened to what i wanted and what i expected, and explained what i can achieve. He was also extremely patient with my hasty questions at odd hours too. There is much more positives to write but like to conclude that Pierre, Caryel, Kath and Crizza did a wonderful job that made my buying experience very smooth and stress free.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Anthony. Thank you for taking to provide your feedback and for appreciating our efforts to try and make your home loan application process a smooth and stress free one. We love hearing this k... read more »

Loans made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

For the 3rd time I've used Bill Jara and the Loan Studio team to refinance, excellent assistance made the process very easy.... Highly recommend them...

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for being such a loyal client and always a pleasure to deal with.

We have loved helping you once again!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I can't recommend loan studio enough they made our experience with the bank very very easy being self employed I thought we would have a few issues but all ran so smoothly with Suresh and Katherine they were very professional and so helpful in every way.
Thank you guys we are loving our new home.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Kerrie and Arpi - that's awesome to hear.

A smooth easy process is not always easy with finance but we are glad we were able to make it just that for you!

The Loan Studi team

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

This was the second time I used Loan Studio to build a house and the experience was the same. Exceptional. Bill Jara, Rufa Ancheta & Caryel Kandasamy were very helpful and supportive through the entire process and for every small question.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Zuben,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We are so pleased that you were happy with the service from our team.

House Construction

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Loan Studio helped me to build my new home. Caryel Kandasamy was very helpful indeed. Every time I rang or sent an email, I got immediate response. Thanks to Caryel and her GREAT team at Loan Studio.

Without Loan Studio, I would have struggled to secure a loan for my home, some lenders were very mean and this is when I secured help from Loan Studio and everything started to move till the end of the project. Many thanks Loan Studio.

Tim P.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Tim for taking the time to provide your feedback.

It was our pleasure to help you into your new home.

melbourne, victoria

The Best Assistance Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

This is the first time that we bought a property and we are very thankful with the assistance given to us by Mr Dylan Allen and Roy Regala, From the beginning up to the settlement of the property, both of them has been very helpful and you could feel their concern and eagerness to make our dream come true. Mr Allen has been very friendly and he even went out of his way to come to our house to accomplish the documents for us to be able to beat the deadline. Roy Regala, as well, has been very helpful. Once we were on the final stage of the settlement, there was no day that he was not in touch of us. And even up to the last minute because I had some concern about the settlement, he was able to deliver. He was very thorough and very much knowledgeable with what he was doing.
We highly recommend these two awesome blocks and your company is truly very lucky to have them.
Three cheers for them and rest assured that I will always recommend "Loan Studio" any time I have the chance to know some body who would be needing a loan assistance.
More power to " Loan Studio"

Sincerely,

Maximina and Delfin

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Maximina and Delfin,

WOW WE LOVE THAT !!

3 CHEERS!

Thank you so much for your fabulous review - you have certainly made our day ;)

The Loan Studio Team

Wouldn't refinance with anyone else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I worked with Del to refinance my loan. Not only did it make the process a whole lot easier, it saved me talking to any banks (talking to one can sometimes be hard enough).
Del took the time to reassure me and answer all my calls. He was patient and understanding and very relatable, which made the process much easier.
I am very happy with my experience and will definitely be using him again.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Steph,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We look forward to helping you again in the future!

The Loan Studio team.

Suresh is a legend.. A gem to the industry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

We are building our first home and at the middle of the process with our builder, my husband and I got a lot of problems with the builder to the point that we're lost and don't know what to do or what option to make. We are pleased how Suresh answered our questions, guided us to best options and never hesitated to back us up. He is client centred and always wants and works for the best interest of his clients. We highly recommend him to our friends as we know he'll also never fail them. Not only getting the best rates but also providing a holistic service to every client he handles. I also would like to commend Rufa as she was very prompt to answer my questions thru emails and made sure that the process with our documents from the builder and bank is timely and complete.

Truly Suresh is a gem in the broker industry...

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Alyssa and Michael - wow! What an awesome review. That just brings a smile to our collective faces ;) We love knowing that we have helped to make things a little easy, especially given the fin... read more »

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I've had a great experience with Suresh from Loan Studio who was responsive with each request and got us a lower rate.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Brad, thanks for your feedback.

We always enjoy helping out a long term client!

the Loan Studio team.

The why life is easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

The idea was here but knowledge and figures were blurry. Few words with mr Mindiel opened my mind. Things became CLEAR and looks easy. I let him run the show and today my family is in our beautiful home where and as we wanted. Congratulations and many thanks for this champ Mr Mindiel. Our next one as well as our daughters, future purchase is guaranteed to who we know. Mr Mindiel.
Good luck mate and big thanks
Laville family.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you for your review Julio. That' some great feedback!

We look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

The Loan Studio Team

Pierre is an absolute legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We have used loan studio for our first build and to refinance. Pierre in particular is so professional, knowledgeable and his communication during each process was outstanding. Pierre goes above and beyond for us and we will keep utilising his skills in the future.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Candice,

Wow! Thanks for that great testimonial!

We love to hear that our stellar team have helped to make things a little easier.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

The best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I originally went with another broker and was reluctant to use Loan Studio (who was recommended by my builder) because I wanted to avoid a situation where there may be a potential conflict of interest with the builder. However, after speaking with Suresh, my concerns immediately eased and I changed brokers the next day. I was not disappointed. Suresh, Rufa, and the rest of the team at Loan Studio turned an improbable loan scenario into reality for me and I can't thank them enough. Their professionalism, knowledge, and level of communication is unmatched. My advice for anyone in my position (building a house, and the builder recommends Loan Studio) is to GO WITH LOAN STUDIO! You will not regret it.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your super review!

It's awesome to know that you were happy with the service our team provided.

Looking forward to helping you throughout your build.

5 Start professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

This was my second home loan from Loan Studio and I should say ‘one of the best customer services’ I have noted in this area. 5 Stars without a doubt. Steve is very thorough with documentation and moreover with explaining products that would best suit your current needs. From start to end and further maintaining a relationship both Steve and Chris are very easy and fast to deal with.
I would recommend LoanStudio service to anyone seeking professional service. I would use their services again if need be.
Hemanth

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for your great review. It has been a pleasure to assist you with your finance!

Please don't forget we are only a phone call away should you need any help again.

The Loan Studio Team

Professional! Helpful! and Wonderful Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Beverley has been FANTASTIC. We feel she has supported us from start to finish and has made the experience of purchasing our dream home a wonderful experience. She has explained everything until we understood the process and kept us informed at all times. She has a kind nature and has been a pleasure to work with. Even though we haven't met in person I feel like we have known each other for some time. True credit to Great Customer Service. Thank You Beverley - We are so grateful for everything you have done for us. Jacinta & Geoff Witham

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Jacinta and Geoff, we are so pleased that you found our service supportive and helpful.

We look forward to helping you through the progress draw phase and into your BRAND NEW HOME - YAY!

1 of 12 pages