Great Broker, excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We started with Pierre who explained us each and every step very well in a friendly and professional manner. At present we are dealing with Kim , who is dealing greatly with us . We can approach her for any doubt we have and she explain us everything in a professional manner and keep us up to date with all process.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Gurtej for taking the time to provide your feedback!

We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service thus far and look forward to assisting you right through to your handover.

The Loan Studio Team

Werribee, Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers

Lessons learnt

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We picked Loan Studio because our builder wanted us to, otherwise, we would have to put more deposit upfront. Loan Studio consultants changed frequently. Finally [name removed] handled our loan. He is one of the best loan consultants I have ever worked with. He is friendly, hardworking, looked after our interest, went extra miles to get the loan documents signed when the bank Choicelend failed to send us the docs in time. However, when the loan progressive payment process was handled by another Loan Studio agent (again changed agents frequently), things are a bit disconnected. They did the minimum, just forwarding invoices to the bank. The final stage of the process didn't go well. After I got the certificate of completion and the final invoice from the builder, I thought I needed to forward them to Loan Studio agent to trigger the bank inspection as it will take time to schedule it. Once the final invoice was sent, he ignored all my followup emails advising him not to pay until we had our owner inspection. However, the bank inspection took place before the owner inspection on the same day. During the owner inspection, we found many defects needed to be fixed and the gas connection still will take a few weeks. Without the gas connection, we cannot settle and we are not allowed to even have the concrete work done for the driveway. Again we informed the Loan Studio agent not to pay the final invoice until the builder fixes all items and gas is connected as it will be a few weeks before we can settle. The next thing we heard was the bank has already paid the final invoice on the same day of the bank inspection and without all required docs, such as owner insurance. How could the bank close the loan without following the correct process? This morning, I found that our garage was built onto the neighbour's land. Again, the builder promised to fix it. We feel it is to our disadvantage that the final invoice was paid before the house is 100% completed.
The lesson learnt is to use a smaller loan broker who has the same person works on your loan through out the process, and most importantly DO NOT let the final invoice out of your hand until you are 100% satisfied with the house.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Helen. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Unfortunately it seems you have had a negative experience with your builder and seem to have voiced your frustration via a revi... read more »

I didn't reply your email because you totally missed the point and didn't acknowledge your company's responsibility on this error. This matter is not about my builder and not about refund. It's a... read more »

Loan Studio Official

Hi again Helen, I have sent you a private message to discuss further and emailed you but you have chosen to discuss via a public forum. We have not missed the point at all, it is just that you fe... read more »

Great Broker, awesome service, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I have worked with Suresh twice, the first time was for my first home, now for a property investment. I just can qualify his service as impeccable. Suresh with Roy delivered a fantastic outcome of some of the lowest investment loan interest rates available. They did all the work which made my life much easier and painless. Thank you so much again...See you next time!!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Arcelia for your lovely review! You have been a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to chatting to you again soon!

The Loan Studio Team

Great broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I got to know Steve Mottau from Loan Studio for my first home loan when I decided to purchase a land and build a house over 4 years ago. Since then, Steven has helped me to take a loan for my first investment property and refinanced my loans to get the best products for me. Professional and fantastic job! Appreciate it!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Jun, thank you for your review! We are so please that we have been able to assist you with your first property purchase and now your investment loam. We hope to be able to assist you again in th... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I contacted Loan Studio when I decided to purchase a land and build a house over an year ago. I have just moved into my new house and they have been with me through out the process. Pierre, Caryel and Ryan were very professional and their service was excellent.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback Thanura. We are so please we were able to assist you from application right through to handover. We hope you enjoy many many years of happines... read more »

So grateful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Kim Sama at the Loan Studio took the stress out of setting up the finance so we could build our first home. From beginning to end, Kim was in constant contact with us. She would give us updates on the process and made sure we understood each stage as it happened. She was happy to answer any questions we had, no matter how big or small. She was a big supporter for us come settlement time. We highly recommend Loan Studio as a mortgage broker. Excellent customer service and support, but most of all - took all the stress out of building our dream home. Kim, we couldn't have done it without you. We can't thank you enough!!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Jason and Jackie for your lovely words! We hope you both enjoy many years of bliss in your new home. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in the future.

The Loan Studio team

Flawless Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I have recently had the pleasure of refinancing 3 of my existing loans through Loan Studio.

A huge thank you to Sam Dennison and team on the best experience I have ever had with any mortgage broker or financial institution.

Sam is a most professional, meticulous, knowledgeable and prompt Financial Consultant. His advice was always honest and in my best interests.

Between Sam and his team I was assisted and supported throughout every stage of the process. I was kept up to date with all progress in a timely manner and no question was left unanswered.

Foremost, Sam has secured a fantastic package which will save me a substantial amount annually.

I have no hesitation in recommending the Loan Studio team and look forward to refinancing the remainder of my loans.

Thank you Sam, Kath and everyone else who assisted!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Sev, wow hat's great feedback! Please do let us know if we can help with anything in future.

Loan studio were amazing with their service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

The service provided by loan studio was first class. From the initial meeting with Pierre the broker to the follow up and further service during the whole process. Caryel kept us up to date with how it was all progressing through each stage and the help from Ryan during the construction of our new home.
Nothing was too much to ask and everything was taken care of promptly and with great communication.
The entire process of our first home loan was seamless and one which was very enjoyable.
Will definitely be recommending all of our family and friends to use the loan studio service.
5 stars just doesn't do it justice

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback! It's music to our ears to hear that we were able to make the process seamless for you - this is exactly what we strive to do. Please don't hesitate to ge... read more »

Awesome Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Mr Vikram and Kim helps to get my first home as reality, process was good. Very informative in each step.
Though I processed my loan from Sydney and Loan Studio guys which I dealt were from Melbourne but I didn't had any problems at all. Thank you guys for the amazing service. Will definitely consider Loan studios again on my next property that is investment property in Melbourne.

Rajesh Rapolu

100% would use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

It made it so much easier as I have very little knowledge of finance. My finance consultant took on my personal requirements to find me the right bank at the best price and I received regular contact from the office staff.

• 1 comment
  • 15 helpful votes

impeccable service, highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

I took a home loan through loan studio last year. From the start i only had very positive things to say about them. Sean was the finance broker, who looked after me at the initial stages. I heard he no longer works with the company. Then through the build stages i was looked after by different admin people. They always are happy to help and always looked after the progressive payments. Highly recommend these guys with the loan. They will always try to get the best product for you.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi "neel1", thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to know that we were able to look after you right through to handover of your new home. Don't forget, should you wish ... read more »

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

Couldn't recommend Suresh and Loan Studio enough. I have dealt with the team on both a personal and professional level and they are by far the easiest and most knowledgeable brokers to deal with. The communication is exceptional and I am confident the advice I am provided with is correct and up to date. They really know how to take the stress out of buying property. Will continue to use them and recommend them for my clients.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Rebecca for taking the time to provide your feedback and for your loyalty and trust with your personal finance.

The Loan Studio team.

Best of the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

These guys doesn't need a long review. Need a loan, go to Steve and his team. Richard and Ryan are great too. Can't be any happier with them.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Rocky, I like it - short and sweet! Thanks for taking the time to provide your thoughts. Don't forget, we are always here should you need a hand in the future.
The Loan Studio team.

Melbourne

Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Loan studio has great workers that are helpful and make the process of getting a loan and submitting document to the banks easy. What more do you want when you are trying to get into a home. I tried to deal with the banks directly and found that the bank managers did not know their own products as well as the brokers at loan studio. This was a bit shocking to me and probably the reason the banks prefer that brokers deal with the paper work rather than their own employees? Great Job Loan Studio Team!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hey AJF - thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! That's awesome to know that you found the process easy and that our team were able to give you all the right info. Don't forget - we... read more »

Best ever Loan provider.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Since day one, the first phone call made to Bill was the luckiest ever. After that it was all they looked after. You feel a great support around you throughout your construction period. Such a great team at Loan studio. Definately like to mention names as all really deserve best customer service award- Bill, Deanne, Caryel, Ryan. Really appreciate the way you treat your client, the responsibilitt you take throughout the process. Such a quick service. Will definately refer you to all friends and family. Keep up the good work guys. You are the best. We wish you all the very best and a great thanks for all what you did for us.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi S and N, - we know who you are ;)

Thanks so much for these lovely words. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and for being a pleasure to deal with.

Wishing you all the best in your new home.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Although initially my wife and I had reservations about Loan Studio after our initial discussions with the broker (he was quite pushy and insistent that we try to loan more than we felt we could) - we have had nothing but great service from them ever since and we are glad that we eventually took his advice and loaned the higher amount as well!

Our contact at Loan Studio, Kim Sama has been absolutely amazing - the level of service provided was outstanding. No question was too silly to answer and she took the time to explain things to us. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Keola for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We wish you every success throughout your build and look forward to seeing you into your new home.

Amazing Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

From the first phone call on wards, I received only great service and advice from everyone I dealt with at Loan Studio. I made a number of changes on my construction journey, from signing up for a house and land package in Nov 2015 to signing a contract with another builder in Apr 2017. My admin, Kim Sama, didn't miss a beat and kept on top of all the changes I made. From changing my loan from land and construction to land only and finally setting up my construction loan. And Kim made sure my approval was kept current throughout this long process. So while the building process can be quite stressful, it was comforting to know that I didn't have to worry about the financial side as Kim had it all under control for me. I would highly recommend Loan Studio.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Debbie for that awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know that we were able to make the process a little easier for you. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

All the best

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

As 1st time home owners,we had absolutely no clue where to start the process of getting a mortgage. Bill Jara of Loan Studio took us through all the formalities and gave us great feedback and advice on what was required and all the necessary steps to secure a mortgage. He was very patient and in constant communication 24/7 and we are now proud home owners! Would highly recommend his services to anyone interested in buying or investing in property!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Owen for your kind words. It is great to hear that you had such a good experience as we certainly strive to provide a stand out service to each and every one of our valued clients. Please d... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing service and willing to go above and beyond expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We were first recommended "Loan Studio" by my brother when looking to complete a knock down rebuild and take out a construction loan. Initially we met with Steve, who explained the construction loan process and liaised with our bank to ensure we had the best possible deal. Richard then took over our day to day admin re: the loan and also gave us excellent customer service. Emails were answered immediately, phone calls returned, even following up with our builder to quicken the process. Over all an amazing service from the entire Loan Studio Team. Thanks you!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Claire, thanks for that great review! Lovely to know that we were able to provide you with great service. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Wishing you all the best,

Clyde North

Great Broker/Excellent Service/Excellent Product Knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Pierre Mindiel is an Excellent Broker and an Asset to the Loan Studio. His knowledge of the product and advice put us at ease knowing that we were in good hands. Pierre's efficiency was proved from the inception right through to the very end. His service will be highly recommended by us to family and friends. Thankyou Pierre for your great work. You are a Champ.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Danny, Pierre is most certainly an asset to Loan Studio and we are so glad to see your review! Pierre genuinely cares about his clients and is invested in every home loan application he takes on... read more »

1 of 11 pages