Only one word to describe Loan Studio "Extraordinary"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

From our first meeting with Beverley to the final invoices being paid and support from Carlota, how whole experience has been fantastic. Buying a home is stressful enough, especially when dealing with issues with your builder without having to worry about financial dramas also. The team at loan Studio was there the whole way, from buying the block to picking our house. They stepped us through each step of the financial side of our purchase and made the whole process so so easy. I can not recommend them enough and will definitely be in touch with them again when we look at our next major financial purchase. Finally to all the team at Loan Studio that I had the pleasure of dealing with and those that may have helped indirectly behind the scenes, my wife and I wish to say a huge THANKS for making it so easy. Till next time.

Brett and Jenny Hewitt.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Brett, thank you so much for your rave review ;) It always helps to have great loyal and co-operative clients to deal with and the whole team say that you have been a pleasure to deal with. Th... read more »

Just only one word - Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I would say the best broking company to deal with. My broker Vikram Kataria is exceptional. He actually takes ownership if any problem arises and is very clear with facts and figures. His knowledge and understanding of product is also excellent.
Also all other staff members are also good, they all know what they are doing.

Great Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I have used Loan Studio twice both when I built my house and more recently when I re-financed my home loan. Suresh Kandasamy was great on both occasions and guided me through the process. He was very clear on the information required at each stage of the application and answered all my questions clearly and timely.

I would recommend Loan Studio and Suresh to anyone who looking for a great mortgage deal.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi MattD, Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you also for being a great loyal client.

Don't forget we are only a phone call away should you need anything in the future.

The Loan Studio

Great customer service, highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Great customer service, always there to help. I would highly recommend these people for loan services.

Definitely give 5 stars

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Mukul, thanks for your great review.

We are so pleased you were happy with the service.

Hope you enjoy your beautiful new home!

If there is anything we can help with, we are only a phone call away.

Dream House

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

We were referred to loan studio by my builder while we were building our dream house and we find Steve Mottau and the team are very helpful, professional and efficient.Steve went an extra mile in for getting our home loan as our loan case was not simple.I would highly recommend others using their services.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Venu, thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review. It is awesome to hear that Steve and the Loan Studio team went the extra mile for you - that's exactly what we strive to do! Don't ... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great service, hassle free loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Suresh and his team have been great, responsive to all concerns. Hassle free loan for first home buyers. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Justine! That's great to know that Suresh was able to deliver the service that we strive to provide. It's been a pleasure to help you with your finance and we hope to be able to help you a... read more »

As good as it can get!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Steve Mottau and his team from Loan Studio in Berwick have been an absolute customer's delight. We recently moved to Australia and got in contact with him a month before we moved. Steve and his team were informative through our initial conversations, and right up till the day we settled on the house.
Steve really set an example of how far can one go, rather than what the minimum is that one can do. He was very patient, explained everything well, friendly and knowledgable with the whole loan process. We are very grateful to him and his team and will stay with him and Loan Studio for all our financial needs.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Aditya for taking time to provide your feedback.
It's awesome to hear that Steve went that extra mile for you and helped to make things a little easier.
Thank you for being a loyal client!

Awesome experience!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Huge shoutout to Bill Jara and his team at Loan studio. They made the whole process of taking a home loan very smooth for us. They explained the end to end process very clearly and were very patient to answer all of our questions. They told us the pros and cons of options we were reviewing with greatest level of transparency.They kept us updated through frequent and clear communication and hand held through the entire process. We will not hesitate to recommend Bill and his team from Loan studio to our family and friends. Keep up the great work team and thanks again for all your help.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Maddy for the great review!

Excellent to know that Bill and the Loan Studio team were able to make things a little easier for you.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Beginning form Consultation till the settlement, it was really a great service. Staff are so polite explaining the process in detail.. Constructing a first home would have never been easy.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Santhosh, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We are so pleased you were happy with the service.

Verified Customer

Undoubtedly the best Mortgage Broker firm out there ....... Must talk to Steve Mottau @ Loan Studio!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

When it comes to Mortgage broker firms, Loan Studio is at par the best. I have been with Loan Studio as a customer for about 3 years now, since I took my first Home Loan for my PPOR in 2015. Loan Studio has a great team, however in particular, would say that Steve Mottau @ Loan Studio has been fantastic help to me always! The best part with Steve has been his communication and promptness to answer emails, messages, phone calls. He is always there ready to answer queries on the best interest rates/deals/ offers in the market. Loan Studio has helped me switch lenders twice, and I am currently mid-way discussing a third lender switch. Never had to go to any other broker or deal with bank directly. They take care of all the negotiations with bank, paperwork and ensure a smooth loan procurement or transfer. If you are looking for a reliable broker who cares for customers, Loan Studio is the one, and you must ask for Steve there. Highly recommend him!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Anshuman, wow - what a great review! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and its great to have a loyal client like yourself. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch sh... read more »

EXCELLENT SERVICE, SEAMLESS AND HELPFUL

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Being a couple of Kiwi's going through the mortgage and build process for the first time, Loan Studio helped make the whole process simple and easy. From going through a pre-mortgage appraisal, helping explain to us how and what we needed, right through to the application and then progress payments process etc. Communication was excellent, we were kept up-to-date via email or phone through the whole process. We would definitely use again, and recommend to others. Our sincere thanks to the team for their help!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Nicky, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.
That's is music to our ears!
Don't forget we are only a phone call away if we can help with any finance matters in the future.

Reliable Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Steven Mottau at Berwick Loan Studio has been very helpful for us. Being First Home Buyers, well informed and advised us in the best possible outcome for a home loan. We were educated with the whole process. Made the experience stress free. Highly recommended.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Michael for taking the time to provide your feedback. It certainly can be a daunting process especially for a first home buyer, so it's great to know that the Loan Studio team were able to ... read more »

Amazing Service. Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Very Happy with Steve Mottau and the team at Loan Studio in Berwick.
I've used Steve for many years now and he always makes the whole process so easy.
Absolute pleasure dealing with these guys. Thanks for all your hard work.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. That's awesome to hear the word "pleasure" used to describe finance! It helps to have great co-operative clients as well. Don't forge... read more »

Verified Customer

Great Broker with Awesome Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Couldn't be happier with the service we received from Steve Mottau and the greater Loan Studio team. We used them previously through our builder, but more recently used them to assist in re-financing. Both times they were fantastic. They are professional, but not stuffy banking snobs, really easy to deal with, made all of the paper work a breeze and turn around time was fantastic.Would highly recommend for anyone whether you are looking for a new mortgage or looking to re-finance.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Glenn, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.. we are loving the "bank snobs" thing - ha! It's our aim to make the process professional, friendly and fuss free so we are so pleas... read more »

Verified Customer

Unbelievable Service by Loan Studio (Dylan Allen)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

The journey has been amazing with Loan Studio & Dylan Allen. Due to Dylan’s solid experience in finance industry, he was able to understand in our initial interactions what exactly I was looking for and could work out what exactly would suit me.

When I first met him in person, he came up with top 3 best suitable options for me and I was extremely impressed with his market research and I could immediately select the top option, without any second thought. I would definitely trust the services of Loan Studio and their fantastic staff and will continue to utilize their services for my future needs. Thank you so much, Dylan for your excellent support! I will continue to recommend Loan Studio to my friends and colleagues when they look for right loans.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Anil,
Wow - what an awesome review!
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.
There is nothing better than knowing we were able to impress you!

Wonderful service, always helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Excellent company to deal with, initially sceptical as introduced via a builder, but once we sat down with the Suresh he explained all the options and helped to secure the home loan need for our build. During the arrangement process, the loan studio was always available on the phone or email even working at evenings.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your testimonial. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Don't forget, our service doesn't end here; if we can hel... read more »

What wonderful support and advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I have always been financially conservative and had never had faith in brokers but now that has all changed. I recently found the house of my dreams but thought out of my reach. Gabby Millen helped me achieve my dream house and be able to keep my family home as a rental property which I never foreseen. Gabby found a cheaper loan rate than my current mortgage and organised everything. Her professionalism, customer service and product knowledge was outstanding. she listened to my needs and concerns and delivered exactly what I needed. Gabby and her assistant Honey, helped me with all the paperwork,kept me updated and supported me. This process could have been a nightmare but with Gabby and her team it was so easy. Now I am moving into my dream home. I would recommend Gabby Millen at Loan Studio to anyone.thanks Gabby - Linda Thomas

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Linda, Thank you for your lovely testimonial and wow what a glowing review! We are so pleased that the Loan Studio team were able to assist you with your property portfolio. We look forward ... read more »

Reliable and Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Atul Kochar from Loan Studio, helped us finalizing the refinance of our current loan and helped with the Investment loan as well. It great to work with him as he was available for any queries we had. we will continue to use the services and will recommend him for any future needs.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Anjali, thanks for your review.
That's excellent to hear !
Please do let us know if we can help in the future.
The Loan Studio team.

Great Service & Fantastic Broker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Atul Kochhar is the most fantastic broker. I have always had a great experience in dealing with him. His industry knowledge & will to find his clients the best offer is above and beyond. I will definitely go through him again, have been and will continue to recommend his service and expertise to all of my family and friends when trying to find the right loan.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Bella, that’s fantastic to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

We choose Loan Studio to help finalize our loan for high end property in a developing area eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They assisted in brokering and getting the right loan for our circumstances with ease.
After a lengthy and difficult build Loan Studios staff worked diligently often working after hours to complete the contruction loan with the bank and were commendable in every way.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi John, thanks for the great review!
It was a pleasure to be able to assist you with your property purchase.

1 of 13 pages