Best of the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

These guys doesn't need a long review. Need a loan, go to Steve and his team. Richard and Ryan are great too. Can't be any happier with them.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Rocky, I like it - short and sweet! Thanks for taking the time to provide your thoughts. Don't forget, we are always here should you need a hand in the future.

Melbourne

Private message

Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Loan studio has great workers that are helpful and make the process of getting a loan and submitting document to the banks easy. What more do you want when you are trying to get into a home. I tried to deal with the banks directly and found that the bank managers did not know their own products as well as the brokers at loan studio. This was a bit shocking to me and probably the reason the banks prefer that brokers deal with the paper work rather than their own employees? Great Job Loan Studio Team!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hey AJF - thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! That's awesome to know that you found the process easy and that our team were able to give you all the right info. Don't forget - we... read more »

Best ever Loan provider.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Since day one, the first phone call made to Bill was the luckiest ever. After that it was all they looked after. You feel a great support around you throughout your construction period. Such a great team at Loan studio. Definately like to mention names as all really deserve best customer service award- Bill, Deanne, Caryel, Ryan. Really appreciate the way you treat your client, the responsibilitt you take throughout the process. Such a quick service. Will definately refer you to all friends and family. Keep up the good work guys. You are the best. We wish you all the very best and a great thanks for all what you did for us.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi S and N, - we know who you are ;)

Thanks so much for these lovely words. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and for being a pleasure to deal with.

Wishing you all the best in your new home.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Although initially my wife and I had reservations about Loan Studio after our initial discussions with the broker (he was quite pushy and insistent that we try to loan more than we felt we could) - we have had nothing but great service from them ever since and we are glad that we eventually took his advice and loaned the higher amount as well!

Our contact at Loan Studio, Kim Sama has been absolutely amazing - the level of service provided was outstanding. No question was too silly to answer and she took the time to explain things to us. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Keola for taking the time to provide your feedback.
We wish you every success throughout your build and look forward to seeing you into your new home.

Amazing Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

From the first phone call on wards, I received only great service and advice from everyone I dealt with at Loan Studio. I made a number of changes on my construction journey, from signing up for a house and land package in Nov 2015 to signing a contract with another builder in Apr 2017. My admin, Kim Sama, didn't miss a beat and kept on top of all the changes I made. From changing my loan from land and construction to land only and finally setting up my construction loan. And Kim made sure my approval was kept current throughout this long process. So while the building process can be quite stressful, it was comforting to know that I didn't have to worry about the financial side as Kim had it all under control for me. I would highly recommend Loan Studio.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Debbie for that awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know that we were able to make the process a little easier for you. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

All the best

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

As 1st time home owners,we had absolutely no clue where to start the process of getting a mortgage. Bill Jara of Loan Studio took us through all the formalities and gave us great feedback and advice on what was required and all the necessary steps to secure a mortgage. He was very patient and in constant communication 24/7 and we are now proud home owners! Would highly recommend his services to anyone interested in buying or investing in property!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Owen for your kind words. It is great to hear that you had such a good experience as we certainly strive to provide a stand out service to each and every one of our valued clients. Please d... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing service and willing to go above and beyond expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We were first recommended "Loan Studio" by my brother when looking to complete a knock down rebuild and take out a construction loan. Initially we met with Steve, who explained the construction loan process and liaised with our bank to ensure we had the best possible deal. Richard then took over our day to day admin re: the loan and also gave us excellent customer service. Emails were answered immediately, phone calls returned, even following up with our builder to quicken the process. Over all an amazing service from the entire Loan Studio Team. Thanks you!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Claire, thanks for that great review! Lovely to know that we were able to provide you with great service. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Wishing you all the best,

Great Broker/Excellent Service/Excellent Product Knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Pierre Mindiel is an Excellent Broker and an Asset to the Loan Studio. His knowledge of the product and advice put us at ease knowing that we were in good hands. Pierre's efficiency was proved from the inception right through to the very end. His service will be highly recommended by us to family and friends. Thankyou Pierre for your great work. You are a Champ.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Danny, Pierre is most certainly an asset to Loan Studio and we are so glad to see your review! Pierre genuinely cares about his clients and is invested in every home loan application he takes on... read more »

Great Broker! Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Loan studio had been very helpful acquiring my home loan with the expertise and dedication of Richard Ballard, my broker. He made everything easy and I am always appreciative of his constant communication on the progress of my loan. Well done!!! to Richard and the team of Loan Studio my outmost gratitude

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Mavic for your review. Awesome to hear your great feedback. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything in the future.

Great Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Vikram we can't thank you enough for all the help and service you have provided us in our purchase. As a Broker from Loan Studio you went beyond and above to make sure all settlements and loan was organised. Once again Vikram service beyond our expectations with amazing results, there should be more brokers like you who are so passionate and ready to help.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased you have have had a great experience with Vikram!
Thank you once again for providing your review.

Great service with 100% results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I was in the market for my second property purchase and was looking for finance. I checked with many lenders but no one was more professional than Vikram. He is very professional and passionate to help the customers. He addressed all the queries raised by the bank and got the application approved very quickly. He is always there to help and knows his business well. Vikram is well informed about the industry rules and procedures, he is a real subject matter expert in lending. Thanks a lot for the service and getting my application approved on time. I will recommend Loan studio and Vikram to everyone looking to get a home loan.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Jaivinder, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to provide a review.

Excellent to hear that you are happy with Loan Studio service.

Best decision we made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

We were referred to Loan Studio by our builder Carlisle Homes with the intention of just speaking to them to get an idea of what a realistic budget for the construction of our home would be. Being first home buyers we didn't really have any idea about any of the fees and costs that we would have to pay. Pierre made it so easy laying everything out on an easy to read excel spreadsheet. This gave us a clear idea of what we could afford to build before getting locked into any contracts.

Once we decided to use Loan Studio Kim took over our file and was so helpful in all areas of applying for the loan, land settlement and any first home owners grants and debates. We would've been lost without her following up with the banks, builder and developer. Comparing it to a friend of ours who didn't use a broker it makes such a difference we were on time with everything and organised at all times.

Thanks Kim & Pierre!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Nathan, for taking the time to write a review.
That's music to our ears!
Please let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Trusted Advisor!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

For first home buyers like us, it is critical that we have someone that we can trust with sounding out our plans/decisions through the process of finalising a home! Suresh at the Loan Studio was exactly that! We changed our decision from buying a land (+home) to purchasing an established property and I guess it is the best decision that we have made till date, as far property investment goes. Needless to say, Suresh was with us every step of the way, and he added tremendous value by breaking down options so that we could take an informed & quick decision. He also helped greatly by putting us on to a good solicitor. Cant thank him enough and we look forward to doing more business with him, down the line. Suresh comes highly recommended from our end!! :)

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Sangeetha, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Suresh was able to provide you with the standard of service we strive for with each of our valued ... read more »

Best decision we made!! Great service and excellent staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

My partner and I bought our 1st home on a whim and had no idea what to expect and the actual particulars of purchasing a house. Loan Studios was recommended to us by the developer and our initial contact person (Suresh) was fantastic in sitting down and explaining all the tiny details to us about buying a 1st home. He was patient and didn't rush us at any stage. He gave us with many options, always explaining which one he would recommend for our circumstances. Through regular with Suresh and his team (Kim), we were able to stay well informed through each step. The staff at Loan Studios provide their clients with an incredible service. We have been fortunate enough to deal with the best broker and couldn't be happier to have stuck it out with the fantastic team at Loan Studios!
Thank you for everything Loan Studios - 10/10 from us!
Apoorva and Corey

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you so much Apoorva and Corey and for your kind words. We are so glad we were able to help get you into your first home - what an exciting time! Please get back in touch should we be able to... read more »

Could do it all over again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

My wife and I were almost clueless when we started to look for our first home. We were introduced to loan studio by Carlise Homes. We were fortunate to fall into Beverley's hands. We really can’t say enough good things about her. She is highly knowledgeable of the market, approachable, personable, endlessly patient, and incredibly generous with her time (including early mornings, late evenings, and even weekends over the whole course of the process). She answered every question to our satisfaction and explained all our queries and every part of the process clearly and thoroughly. Buying a first home felt far less challenging. Working with Beverley made the process as painless and straightforward as possible. Thank you, Beverley, together with the whole loan studio team (special mention to Crizza who also assisted us towards the end of the process). Highly recommend this team

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Sani, that's wonderful feedback to read and we thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

We love that our team were able to make things easier for you!

All the best from the Loan Studio team.

Brunswick west

Private message

The perfect Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

we recommend Loan studio to anyone planning to build their dream home.Being first home buyers ,we had no idea about the land purchase and building process.The Client Liaison Representative that we had was Kim Sama, we would like to thank her as she was very professional and helpful along the whole process.every time we had questions, she was very quick to respond and always kept us in the right track.she also organised our FHOG on time as well.we didn't have to stress about anything.The loan studio team was very helpful and we would like to thank them for their hard work and we would recommend them as the Best brokers in the business.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Raji for taking the time to provide a review of our services. It's excellent to know that we were able to make the process stress free.

Wishing you all the best,
The Loan Studio team

Very Happy Customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Pierre was referred to us by a good friend Leanne and we couldn't be happier with his service. Without his help we would not now be settled into our new home. Thankyou and thanks also to Kim Sama for her friendly efficient service and professionalism. We will definitely refer them to anyone looking and definitely use them again.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Glenny - it's great to get a such positive feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Steve has been great from my buying the land to the construction loan.
Guided me through every stage, even organised my first home owners grant!
Could not have happened without him. With my busy work schedule needed someone to trust and take care of everything. Steve did it!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Raj for the great feedback, we are so happy that we were able to take care of everything for you.

Professional Services for New Home Buyers - Loan Studio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

We are highly satisfied with the services provided by Loan Studio. We had very complicated situation where my wife is on maternity leave and few banks refused to provide us finance to build our first home but Bill and his team did tremendous job. Bill is truly a legend and guided us thoroughly in our loan process. Bill is very professional and helped us a lot in planning our new loan scenario so that we can get our loan approved and finally we have our loan conditionally approved.

I'll definitely recommend Loan studio and Bill Jara to our friend and family.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Malik - that's awesome feedback and Bill is a little bit of a legend ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Verified Customer

Excellent....Thanks for the Fantastic Service..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Loan studio is very professional and they helped me in all the way, Kim she helped me a lot and also given me advise and better recommendations on other things. Loan studio and Kim and provided excellent service from beginning to the end without any delays. Vikram also helped me to speed up my process.
They always answer to calls and emails and replay and clarify all of my doubts, Never had any problems with them and we are 100% happy. Happy to recommend this team to anyone.
If you looking for a better Loan Agent who provided better service and advice ...Go with Loan studio...They are the best.. Thanks Kim Sama for the best support..

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Nidi for your feedback - and for taking the time to provide a review.

100% happy - that's awesome!

Please don't hesitate to come back to us should we be able to assist with anything in the future!

1 of 10 pages