great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I've had a great experience with Suresh from Loan Studio who was responsive with each request and got us a lower rate.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Brad, thanks for your feedback.

We always enjoy helping out a long term client!

the Loan Studio team.

The why life is easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

The idea was here but knowledge and figures were blurry. Few words with mr Mindiel opened my mind. Things became CLEAR and looks easy. I let him run the show and today my family is in our beautiful home where and as we wanted. Congratulations and many thanks for this champ Mr Mindiel. Our next one as well as our daughters, future purchase is guaranteed to who we know. Mr Mindiel.
Good luck mate and big thanks
Laville family.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you for your review Julio. That' some great feedback!

We look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

The Loan Studio Team

Pierre is an absolute legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We have used loan studio for our first build and to refinance. Pierre in particular is so professional, knowledgeable and his communication during each process was outstanding. Pierre goes above and beyond for us and we will keep utilising his skills in the future.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Candice,

Wow! Thanks for that great testimonial!

We love to hear that our stellar team have helped to make things a little easier.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

The best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I originally went with another broker and was reluctant to use Loan Studio (who was recommended by my builder) because I wanted to avoid a situation where there may be a potential conflict of interest with the builder. However, after speaking with Suresh, my concerns immediately eased and I changed brokers the next day. I was not disappointed. Suresh, Rufa, and the rest of the team at Loan Studio turned an improbable loan scenario into reality for me and I can't thank them enough. Their professionalism, knowledge, and level of communication is unmatched. My advice for anyone in my position (building a house, and the builder recommends Loan Studio) is to GO WITH LOAN STUDIO! You will not regret it.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for your super review!

It's awesome to know that you were happy with the service our team provided.

Looking forward to helping you throughout your build.

5 Start professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

This was my second home loan from Loan Studio and I should say ‘one of the best customer services’ I have noted in this area. 5 Stars without a doubt. Steve is very thorough with documentation and moreover with explaining products that would best suit your current needs. From start to end and further maintaining a relationship both Steve and Chris are very easy and fast to deal with.
I would recommend LoanStudio service to anyone seeking professional service. I would use their services again if need be.
Hemanth

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for your great review. It has been a pleasure to assist you with your finance!

Please don't forget we are only a phone call away should you need any help again.

The Loan Studio Team

Professional! Helpful! and Wonderful Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Beverley has been FANTASTIC. We feel she has supported us from start to finish and has made the experience of purchasing our dream home a wonderful experience. She has explained everything until we understood the process and kept us informed at all times. She has a kind nature and has been a pleasure to work with. Even though we haven't met in person I feel like we have known each other for some time. True credit to Great Customer Service. Thank You Beverley - We are so grateful for everything you have done for us. Jacinta & Geoff Witham

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Jacinta and Geoff, we are so pleased that you found our service supportive and helpful.

We look forward to helping you through the progress draw phase and into your BRAND NEW HOME - YAY!

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Working with Kim from loan studio to secure the loan for my first house made the process much easier and less daunting than I thought it was going to be. Kim was very organised and professional in taking care of the whole process and made sure that I was kept in the loop at all times, always clarifying very concisely the smallest detail and making sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks Kim!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Tate,

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review!

We are so pleased that we were able to make the process a little easier for you.

The Loan Studio team

Fantastic, VERY Happy Customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Pierre and his team were fabulous. 5 star worthy!!
We were first home buyers and had no clue where to start. All the hard work was taken care of, Pierre's wealth of knowledge was amazing and we knew we'd made the right decision from the start.
The friendly team were great with communication, very patient but as a whole, very professional.
We couldn't recommend the team at Loan Studio Higher

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Dawes_84! You've been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish also. Building a home and the associated finance can be a quite a complex and stressful process, so it's great to have co... read more »

Totally professional. Great team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Two home loans with loan studio now and all staff I've talked to have been professional, hard working, communicative and honest. 2nd home loan has been from interstate and I still had a better experience with loan studio than with others gave to face. Great team

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Wow! Thanks Dylan - that's super feedback.
We thank you for taking the time to provide your review.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in the future ;)

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Suresh and the team at Loan Studio did an amazing job in helping us pick the right loan. Being first home buys they really made it simple for us, guided us every step of the way and went out of their way to make sure we were getting what was right for us. Will definitely deal with Loan Studio again. Thank you Suresh and rest of the team for a job well done.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Ashur for your great review! It is great to know that we helped to navigate the home loan maze and make things simple for you. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help i... read more »

Great team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Loan studio was a great partner for us newbies, this was our first home and was very much clueless with the process of buying our land and home but Loan studio was great, they were always on top of things and were very proactive, they made our first home buying experience hassle and stress free, always getting back to you promptly whenever you have question or concerns, thanks so much Bev and Pierre, you did great work!! Would highly recommend you to my friends and family , keep up the great work!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Stress free and hassle free - we like the sound of that Nancy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Don't forget we are only a phone call away should you need any further help.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Broker!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

This is our third time using Suresh and his team at Loan Studio and we couldn't be happier with the service we receive. They are diligent and very knowledgeable, helping us receive the best interest rates and structuring our loans to work most efficiently. We would recommend without hesitation! Thanks Suresh and Kath

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks for your review Melissa! We love loyal long term clients!

Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future,

The Loan Studio team.

Found our cherry on the cake in Loan studio team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

We found perfect guide team of Suresh & Rufa in our journey of building our dream home. Before talking to loan studio we talked to several other financial advisors but none matched to the knowledge/professional level of Suresh Kandasamy. Suresh is always patient with the queries and takes proper time to explain the end to end process to bring clarity. Rufa is an amazing CLE who is always prompt and proactive in her actions. All the communication/paper work and documentation is very well taken care by the team.
We are so happy to have them as our guiding light in the journey of building our dream home. Great work guys. Keep it up.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Rachit, that is just awesome feedback to hear!

We look forward to assisting you through your construction and handover.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

I would like to thank Suresh Kandasamy from Loan Studio for being one of the best mortgage brokers we have ever met. His way of getting tough things done , being organised , helpful anytime are the most valuable qualities. We highly recommend Suresh Kandasamy from Loan studio for your finance difficulties , he will definitely help you out to get through the hard stressful time with finance .

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Anu, thank you for your great feedback! We are thrilled to know that Suresh was able to make things easier and less stressful. Please don' hesitate to get back in touch if we can help in the future.

The Loan Studio team.

Absolute fantastic service up to the end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Loan Studio in Berwick
The team of Bill, Ryan, Kim and Carlota supported us from the very start to the end of our new home project.
I never experienced this kind of commitment, customer focus and service from any Bank lender.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Klaus, that's great to hear! We hope your new home brings you much joy.

The Loan Studio team.

Amazing Qualtity Service, Best of the Best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

A HUGE Thank you to Steve and Caryel at Loan Studio, for their great service. They are exceptional. Made our process in refinancing very smooth and a great pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Michael! That's just awesome to hear.

Enjoy your spectacular house - and just before Christmas- yay!

Please get back in touch should we be able to help with anything in future.

The Loan Studio Team.

Melbourne

Exceptional Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I would like to give thanks to the Loan Studio team especially to Sean, who got me an amazing rate. Then the process continued by the following special people like Vivian, Sonia, Ryan, and Carlota. I highly appreciated their great efforts through the whole process and with their exceptional Customer Service. Highly recommended to family and friends.You are all awesome!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Aw that’s great to hear Tony! You’ve been a pleasure to deal with also. Congrats on your new home and we look forward to helping you in the future.

The Loan Studio team.

They do the work for you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Happy to say that building a house is easy with the help of Loan Studio team. They provide assistance from the start to time house is furnover. The best of it is free.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks guys, you’ve been an absolute pleasure to deal with as well! It certainly does make things easier to have great co-operative clients. Wishing you both all the very best in your new home!
Warm regards,
The Loan Studio Team.

Great Broker, excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We started with Pierre who explained us each and every step very well in a friendly and professional manner. At present we are dealing with Kim , who is dealing greatly with us . We can approach her for any doubt we have and she explain us everything in a professional manner and keep us up to date with all process.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Gurtej for taking the time to provide your feedback!

We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service thus far and look forward to assisting you right through to your handover.

Werribee, Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers

Lessons learnt

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We picked Loan Studio because our builder wanted us to, otherwise, we would have to put more deposit upfront. Loan Studio consultants changed frequently. Finally [name removed] handled our loan. He is one of the best loan consultants I have ever worked with. He is friendly, hardworking, looked after our interest, went extra miles to get the loan documents signed when the bank Choicelend failed to send us the docs in time. However, when the loan progressive payment process was handled by another Loan Studio agent (again changed agents frequently), things are a bit disconnected. They did the minimum, just forwarding invoices to the bank. The final stage of the process didn't go well. After I got the certificate of completion and the final invoice from the builder, I thought I needed to forward them to Loan Studio agent to trigger the bank inspection as it will take time to schedule it. Once the final invoice was sent, he ignored all my followup emails advising him not to pay until we had our owner inspection. However, the bank inspection took place before the owner inspection on the same day. During the owner inspection, we found many defects needed to be fixed and the gas connection still will take a few weeks. Without the gas connection, we cannot settle and we are not allowed to even have the concrete work done for the driveway. Again we informed the Loan Studio agent not to pay the final invoice until the builder fixes all items and gas is connected as it will be a few weeks before we can settle. The next thing we heard was the bank has already paid the final invoice on the same day of the bank inspection and without all required docs, such as owner insurance. How could the bank close the loan without following the correct process? This morning, I found that our garage was built onto the neighbour's land. Again, the builder promised to fix it. We feel it is to our disadvantage that the final invoice was paid before the house is 100% completed.
The lesson learnt is to use a smaller loan broker who has the same person works on your loan through out the process, and most importantly DO NOT let the final invoice out of your hand until you are 100% satisfied with the house.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Helen. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Unfortunately it seems you have had a negative experience with your builder and seem to have voiced your frustration via a revi... read more »

I didn't reply your email because you totally missed the point and didn't acknowledge your company's responsibility on this error. This matter is not about my builder and not about refund. It's a... read more »

Loan Studio Official

Hi again Helen, I have sent you a private message to discuss further and emailed you but you have chosen to discuss via a public forum. We have not missed the point at all, it is just that you fe... read more »

1 of 12 pages