Great Broker! Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Loan studio had been very helpful acquiring my home loan with the expertise and dedication of Richard Ballard, my broker. He made everything easy and I am always appreciative of his constant communication on the progress of my loan. Well done!!! to Richard and the team of Loan Studio my outmost gratitude

Great Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Vikram we can't thank you enough for all the help and service you have provided us in our purchase. As a Broker from Loan Studio you went beyond and above to make sure all settlements and loan was organised. Once again Vikram service beyond our expectations with amazing results, there should be more brokers like you who are so passionate and ready to help.

Great service with 100% results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I was in the market for my second property purchase and was looking for finance. I checked with many lenders but no one was more professional than Vikram. He is very professional and passionate to help the customers. He addressed all the queries raised by the bank and got the application approved very quickly. He is always there to help and knows his business well. Vikram is well informed about the industry rules and procedures, he is a real subject matter expert in lending. Thanks a lot for the service and getting my application approved on time. I will recommend Loan studio and Vikram to everyone looking to get a home loan.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Jaivinder, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to provide a review.

Excellent to hear that you are happy with Loan Studio service.

Best decision we made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Nathan, for taking the time to write a review.
That's music to our ears!
Please let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Trusted Advisor!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Sangeetha, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Suresh was able to provide you with the standard of service we strive for with each of our valued ... read more »

Best decision we made!! Great service and excellent staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you so much Apoorva and Corey and for your kind words. We are so glad we were able to help get you into your first home - what an exciting time! Please get back in touch should we be able to... read more »

Could do it all over again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Sani, that's wonderful feedback to read and we thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

We love that our team were able to make things easier for you!

All the best from the Loan Studio team.

Brunswick west

Private message

The perfect Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

we recommend Loan studio to anyone planning to build their dream home.Being first home buyers ,we had no idea about the land purchase and building process.The Client Liaison Representative that we had was Kim Sama, we would like to thank her as she was very professional and helpful along the whole process.every time we had questions, she was very quick to respond and always kept us in the right track.she also organised our FHOG on time as well.we didn't have to stress about anything.The loan studio team was very helpful and we would like to thank them for their hard work and we would recommend them as the Best brokers in the business.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Raji for taking the time to provide a review of our services. It's excellent to know that we were able to make the process stress free.

Wishing you all the best,
The Loan Studio team

Very Happy Customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Pierre was referred to us by a good friend Leanne and we couldn't be happier with his service. Without his help we would not now be settled into our new home. Thankyou and thanks also to Kim Sama for her friendly efficient service and professionalism. We will definitely refer them to anyone looking and definitely use them again.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Glenny - it's great to get a such positive feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Steve has been great from my buying the land to the construction loan.
Guided me through every stage, even organised my first home owners grant!
Could not have happened without him. With my busy work schedule needed someone to trust and take care of everything. Steve did it!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Raj for the great feedback, we are so happy that we were able to take care of everything for you.

Professional Services for New Home Buyers - Loan Studio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

We are highly satisfied with the services provided by Loan Studio. We had very complicated situation where my wife is on maternity leave and few banks refused to provide us finance to build our first home but Bill and his team did tremendous job. Bill is truly a legend and guided us thoroughly in our loan process. Bill is very professional and helped us a lot in planning our new loan scenario so that we can get our loan approved and finally we have our loan conditionally approved.

I'll definitely recommend Loan studio and Bill Jara to our friend and family.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Malik - that's awesome feedback and Bill is a little bit of a legend ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Verified Purchase

Excellent....Thanks for the Fantastic Service..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Loan studio is very professional and they helped me in all the way, Kim she helped me a lot and also given me advise and better recommendations on other things. Loan studio and Kim and provided excellent service from beginning to the end without any delays. Vikram also helped me to speed up my process.
They always answer to calls and emails and replay and clarify all of my doubts, Never had any problems with them and we are 100% happy. Happy to recommend this team to anyone.
If you looking for a better Loan Agent who provided better service and advice ...Go with Loan studio...They are the best.. Thanks Kim Sama for the best support..

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Nidi for your feedback - and for taking the time to provide a review.

100% happy - that's awesome!

Please don't hesitate to come back to us should we be able to assist with anything in the future!

1 of 16 pages