Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

i couldn't rate the team at Loan studio high enough and in particular Suresh, he went above and beyond what i expected and at a time when the banks are making the whole process so hard he got everything sorted with ease and made the process from my end a breeze to deal with. This is the second time i have used loan studio / Suresh and will use them again.

Splendid Customer Service and Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

My Carlisle sales consultant recommended me to Vikram Kataria from Loan Studio. As it was my first home, I wasn't aware of anything but Vikram provided me the appropirate information and answering all my freaking questions.
Honey Diaz, Caryel and Carlota kept me informed about the upcoming payments and what I need to do. As a team they all did a magnificent job. Anyone looking for an awesome broker with a great customer service and smooth transition then it's Vikram and his team.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Mohsin, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's music to our ears to hear that you were happy with our team effort! Thank you for being a pleasure to deal with an... read more »

Home Loans expert Steve

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Excellent service received from Loan Studio. I had as my brocker Steve Mottau for my first home loan in 2013 and second home loan in 2018. He is very professional, helpful and provided excellent, efficient service.

Steve saved me around 30k by recovering a deal which I had almost lost due to builder complications. He managed to recover it quickly and efficiently by bargaining with the builder. I would highly recommend Steve from Loan studio to anyone else.

Thanks so much for the great and quality service :)

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Chritrani,

It can certainly save you time and money to have a reliable, knowledgable broker that is willing to put in the hard work for you.

Thank you for being a loyal and repeat client.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Beware of loan studio

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

BEWARE OF LOAN STUDIO!!
After speaking [name removed] at Loan Studio, we were asked to forward all of our personal financial information with a view to re-financing.
We forwarded all of our information to [name removed] and never heard back from him, even after several emails, calls to his mobile and voicemails left, calls to the office with promises of return phone calls that never happened.
Fair enough if you are not able to help us but you could at least get back to us to advise of this.
Very poor communication and customer service.
I would not recommend [name removed] or Loan Studio to anyone. Who knows what he/they have done with all of our personal info.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Top notch!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

From the 1st call to settlement - nothing was left to be desired! My broker Beverley Li is truly amazing at what she does. Kept me well informed and always contactable and happy to answer any questions. We are in different states so didn't get to meet face-to-face, however, her positive energy was abundant even over the phone. She negotiated with the bank to restructure and get the best deal possible. Thanks you, Beverley! My broker for life ♥♥♥

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Zu, that's such an awesome review and I am sure Bev will be so happy to read it also!
The Loan Studio team.

Verified Customer

Knowledgeable broker, best in class customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Suresh Kandasamy was referred to us from our sales consultant from Carlisle. He said he was the best on what he did and I do not disagree at all.
May sound like a cliche but he really run the extra mile and looked after us all the time.
Kath Palafox did a great job too, very please with the service in general.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Gonzalo for your review.
Great to know you were pleased with our service.
Thank you for trusting us with your finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

If you need a broker, be sure contact Dylan Allen! He is friendly, helpful and honest! Thanks Honey, Crayel and Carlota for making the whole process easy and smooth.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Amy, Thanks for the feedback. I think you have summed up Dylan quite nicely, he sure is super friendly, helpful and honest ;) Thank you for trusting us with your finance. Don't hesitate to get ... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I am very very happy with the service Provided by Suresh Kandasamy . He was very informative and explained every small query in detail. Thank you very much to Loan Studio( Kath & Caryle) & Suresh.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Venukanti, Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the Loan Studio team's service and thrilled that we were able to help get you i... read more »

Excellent Broker, Excellent Customer Service, Superb Advice and Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Suresh Kandasamy and the Loan Studio team(Specially Honey Diaz and Caryel)were excellent. As it was my first home I wasn't aware of anything but Suresh, Honey and Caryel made everything possible and easy for us with everything.
If anyone is looking to get some excellent service and advice then I strongly recommend Suresh Kandasamy and team they are the best people to deal with.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Vivek!
We really appreciate your review.
It's lovely to hear that you were pleased with our team effort.
All the best with your new home!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

If you want great advice speak to Del fife he was very helpful and got me a great deal on my Morgage

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Justin - appreciate the review and your kind words!

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Suresh Kandasamy and the Loan Studio team were excellent, I have now dealt with them twice, once for our original home loan, and now for a refinance.

They make sure that they look after everything and if something doesn't go quite right with the process, they make sure that you are looked after and have nothing to worry about.

Can't recommend them more highly.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Codie, thanks for being a great repeat and loyal client and for your fab product review! We love to hear that our clients have had a great experience. Please let us know if we can help with anyt... read more »

Best service and communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Caryel from day 1 has been excellent to deal with, answered all my questions, always returned my calls/emails in a short time frame. No question was too much for her.

Everyone else that I dealt with was also great and answered any question I had!

Thanks for making my first home loan easy.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Marina, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review and for trusting us with your finance. We are so pleased that you were happy with the service. Don't forget, we are here for ... read more »

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Excellent service received from Steve Mottau for my first investment home loan. He is very professional, helpful and provide excellent communication. Highly Recommend!.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Mrs Thandar, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We love to hear that we have had a happy client and hope that you will come back to us again should you need anything finan... read more »

Loan studio is great. Bill put an application for a home loan for myself and it ha been approved in

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I recommend loan Studio to anyone who will need help for a home loan. The team has been great and fantastic. Thank you all team for your support and help during the progress of my loan

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Gin, that's lovely to hear.
So pleased that you were happy with the service from Bill and our team.
Thank you for trusting us with your finance!

Very helpful and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Loan studio has helped us in every step of the way through owning our own home from start to finish. Every single person whom we have in contact with were all professional and friendly in their manner of dealing with us. They made the twists and turns easier to navigate and served us with ease and confidence.Special mention to Pierre Mindiel, Rufa Ancheta , Carlota Borja & Caryel Kandasamy .you are all 5 star. More power and best of luck in the future.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Lei, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - what a great review! It has been our pleasure to help you with your home finance and we hope you will come back to us should you n... read more »

Clyde North

A Friend in the Business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

The staff at Loan Studio especially Caryel Kandasamy were fantastic from the outset in securing me the best possible loan for my new home. I received a fantastic rate and friendly, supportive service and could not have asked for anything more.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Cheryl, tank you so much for your kind review and thank you for trusting us with your finance. It's great to know that you were happy with the service. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we... read more »

melbourne, victoria

Professional with Personal Touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

From the beginning up to the actual releasing of my housing loan, Loan Studio through Caryel, Carlota, Roy Regala and Dylan Allen had been very helpful. There were several things that were new to us or not clear, they were able to deliver with out hitch. There was one review that we read here saying that it was like talking to a family, It is true, You will really feel that they are helping you as if you are a part of their family.
We truly would like to recommend Loan Studio to anyone who is planning to have a loan.
Again, we wish ti thank Crayel, Carlota, Roy Regala and Dylan Allen for making our dream house come true.
Congratulations!!!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Belle, thank your for taking the time to provide a review. As you know, it’s often quite a long journey and we really do try and make things as easily as we can, so it’s lovely to hear this sort... read more »

Victoria

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Greate friendly and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Just want to share the experience I had with loan studio. The staff they have is very friendly helpful and professional. There was no any complication with getting the loan with there help definitely recomend them

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Mali for your kind words.
Please don't hesitate to come back to us if we can help you with anything at all in the future ;)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I'm very happy with the customer service and the company they are very kind and very helpful. No we didn't expect any costs.
Excellent rate. Everything went very well and I'm very happy

Comments
Loan Studio Official

HI Mj, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

We love to hear our that our valued clients have had a good experience.

Don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything at all.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Right from the very first day till the final settlement exceptional service by loan studio team (Vikram, Honey and Carlota). The followup was excellent and any queries was answered quickly. Bit worried before taking loan as I took land and construction loans but the whole process was very smooth and very well handled by the team.
The best broker in the market. Highly recommended.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Mairaj, for your awesome review!

We are so pleased that you found the service helpful.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should you have any questions.

1 of 16 pages