Perfect for cracked lips

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Everyone I know recommends this and I can see why! Handy for those with cracked lips, and for minor cuts and scraps. Product is a bit thick, sticky and oily hence probably not best for face use except on the lips. Very affordable and handy to carry around. What I like most about it is that it contains papaya and is an Australia company/product

Great stuff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Always keep a pot of this in my medicine cupboard and a tube in my handbag. Great for small burns as it stops the pain and the skin from blistering. Great for itchy skin and rashes, dry skin and small cuts. Best lip balm ever as it lasts for hours and is soothing on dry lips. Lucas PawPaw Ointment works when other products don't.

Can't live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

This product is cheap, easy to use, compact and effective. I use it on my lips generally however has come in handy for small scratches and chaffing on my baby. The package is distinct and easy to find in your handbag.

Purchased at: Priceline

ulverstone

• 4 answers

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Lucas papaw ointment is Fantastic whether its for sore or dry lips.. great for dry elbows.. Your cracked heals.. even great for chafing. .always have one handy in the medicine draw and carry one in my handbag...

Brisbane

Ideal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Love this product, it comes in a compact red tube, easy to use, cheap price, available at almost any store. The papaw ingredient is very versatile. I use it on my lips when i have cracked lips, heals within within 24 hours. It has a pleasant smell. I use it on scars, i use it on cuts.

Capalaba

Handy bag size

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

I have a handy size in my desk at work, you never know when you will scratch or cut yourself and it goes on easy and aids with healing. I also have it at home and in my car.

Central West

• 11 comments
  • 38 answers
  • 36 helpful votes

Fantastic All-rounder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

I have been using Lucas' Papaw Ointment for quite a number of years now & I can definitely say that it is one of the most versatile healing products I have ever used. From dry, chapped lips through to cuts & scratches, it is an awesome product. I also apply it on my cuticles before bed if they are rough.

It is available in different sizes which is great, but I prefer to buy the small tube because a) it fits in my handbag perfectly & 2) it's more hygienic than the tub.

I highly recommend this product as it's suitable for a wide variety of uses.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Queensland

• 14 helpful votes

nothing magical

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Not really sure if it's extremely if at all better than regular vaseline? Not quite sure what the fuss is about. Very handy in cold weather and the packaging is convenient. A tube goes a long way.

Hydrating and soothing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Excellent ointment and moisturises to soft lips. Its a must have during the winter months and I use it as a multi functional product when I travel - as a lip balm, hand moisturiser and cut protectant

Purchased at: Coles

• 2 helpful votes

Perfect for chap lips

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

The product clears chap lips within a few days. Excellent for moisturising lips and great for sensitive skin. I also used it on my super dry elbows and it fixed the problem in about a week

Sydney

• 5 answers
  • 16 helpful votes
Private message

Great for sensitive, dry skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

After a home upper lip wax job gone wrong (dry, irritated, flaking skin), I used some of this. It has improved my skin in less than a day without further irritation to already angry skin. I just kept applying every time my skin felt dry again. Great product with many different uses, a must have!

MELBOURNE

Soft and smooth lips

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

I have used this product on my lips for the whole of winter as I usually get dry, cracked lips. It is amazing and has kept my lips plump and moist. The only downfall is that I it blocks the tiny pores around my mouth and I tend to get the odd pimple. Otherwise, brilliant!

Purchased at: PharmaSave

Melbourne

• 1 review

Very hydrating!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Although it has a weird smell. Lucas paw pas truly does the work. I use it to moisture my lips before I go to sleep or before wearing matte lipstick, my lips become soft and plump, love it!

melbourne, VIC

Private message

this is good natural ointment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

love this product , its good , we buy more after 1st use and its cheap
absolutely love lucas pawpaw ointment ,not the other brand.I am also use for my dry skin and cracked feet
it works.

Purchased at: Amcal

• 1 comment
  • 22 answers

Not for me!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Sorry to say but I find this grease & sticky overload, I wouldn't mind that if I felt it did me some benefit to my skin, but it just made me feel horrible & dirty, sorry give me Vaseline any day, not a winner for me.

Purchased at: Priceline

Rosemeadow, NSW

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Must have ointment in any home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I absolutely love Lucas' Papaw Ointment! So great to use for anything! When my kids were babies, it was the best product for nappy rash, worked better than nappy rash creams. Recently I bought more to use for cracked lips. I love the fact that it treats and acts as a barrier for rashes etc. It's great value for money as you don't need to use a lot at a time so it lasts a long time. You can buy small tube or larger tub

• 1 review
Private message

It does what it needs to do!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Lifesaver for chapped lips, dry skin (that appears flakey over make up) and it even helped the eczema in my hands heal faster! One small tube had also lasted me over 2 years! Good purchase.

brisbane

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Really cheap and love the way it can be used for anything, from allergies to dry skin and lips. Been loyal for many years, truly amazing product for every situation

Love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

My mother in law got me into this and I've been using it ever since! Ive got probably 8 tubes all around the place. I find it's really good for nappy rash and dry lips, also I use it on my fingertips

Melbourne

Private message

Just alright..nothing special about it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

After hearing how good this ointment is on several social medias, I had decided to give it a try. My lips often get very dried during winter so I put some on several hours before bed time and left it overnight. Nothing changed the day after when I washed it off, my lips were still pretty dry...

1 of 21 pages