Luxury Escapes previously offered $10 store credit to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or negative review. This campaign concluded early 2018. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Exceptional Customer Service and Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Our recent experience with Luxury Escapes was a very positive one. It was our first time booking and dealing with them. The holiday package at Alila Seminyak was booked in April, 2017. However, in February 2018 a family member died in tragic circumstances and we had to cancel the trip as her funeral was that very week. My communication, firstly via phone and then through subsequent emails, was with Daniel Korman. Whilst, the terms and conditions of the booking provide a 48 hour cooling off period when cancelling bookings, Daniel was understanding and compassionate enough to acknowledge that this was not a cancellation that we had ever anticipated. Through his efforts, Alila Resort agreed to let us extend the booking and we were able to take our vacation one month later...............when we really needed it ! I am very grateful to Daniel and to Luxury Escapes (and Alila) for considering our situation on its merit. This has been a very positive experience and we will not hesitate in using Luxury Escapes again........................and this particular package was such good value for money too. THANK YOU, again, Daniel for all your efforts.

Great customer service, very helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

My experience with Luxury Escape was very positive. The staff were professional, pleasant to deal with and organised my holiday bookings very quickly. Fantastic customer service.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Jen,
Thank you for your review.
It's wonderful to hear that you experienced professional and fantastic service which we want our members to experience overall!

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

You don’t get a gift card you get a thermal receipt

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

I contacted Luxury Escapes to purchase a gift card for one of our employees who is retiring. They advised you had to go to Harvey Norman to purchase a card. I went to there and and requested the card. I was asked to change counters and instead of a gift card I was given a receipt from a terminal printer. When I queried it I was told there are no cards only receipts. A thermal printed receipt does not even last 3 years which is supposed to be the validity of the card. I decided to contact Luxury Escapes who advised that they do in fact have cards and don’t know why I wasn’t supplied one. Unfortunately they have no way to fix the error of their representative and issue me a card To match the receipt or provide a replacement or refund. Their solution was to send me an email so I could give our employee a piece of paper.

After contacting them again they eventually agreed to provide a gift card but it was not a pleasant experience.

My advice to you is make sure the store you are using has actual gift cards before you purchase to avoid any drama

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Jennie, Thank you for your review. As discussed, we have posted a gift card and we believe you have received this on Friday. We will be speaking to our retail partners in regards to having a... read more »

Great holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

We booked a 6 night holiday in Samoa at saletoga sands resort on the south east coast,we had a great holiday all the extras offered in the promotion we received with no problems.This was our first holiday with luxury escapes we were very impressed and will certainly book another with them.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your review!
We are so pleased to hear you had an amazing holiday at the Saletoga Sands in Samoa - a great island getaway!
We look forward to bringing you many more great escapes.

My stuff up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I didn’t read the small print well enough and missed my escape. Kirstie went out of her way to either get our original choice or get us a credit for future a future escape. Cannot praise them (her) enough . All done same day. Incredible
Tim

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Tim, Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that Kirstie went out of her way to assist you as we strive to ensure our members receive the best support possible. Let us kn... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Completely mortified

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

As a frequent user of luxury escapes I rang to speak with customer service about using my $50 credit which I received due to a terrible incident with my other booking.
I was advised by ‘customer service’ that the gift voucher had expired and they would not extend it. I explained to the ‘gentleman’ that my father had passed away and in the 6 months during the validity of the gift voucher I was in and out of hospital and after his passing was not up to going on a holiday.
I was bluntly advised that he did not consider this a good enough reason to extend the date of my gift voucher. When I asked him if he would feel like going on a vacation if a family member in his family passed away he accused me of wishing one of his family members passing away!!! Oh my word I was shocked and mortified that this person accused me of this and had no empathy regarding my situation. He also said 3 months ago was a while back when my father passed away... so sad when service is taken out of customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Ann, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very disappointed to hear this feedback and we sincerely apologise for the experience you have had. We do want to ensure that ... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I needed to make a few changes to my booking and was helped by Lara and Daniel. They were very professional and helpful and got everything sorted out!

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for the great review!
We are so glad to hear that changes to your booking were all sorted by our helpful duo Lara and Daniel!
Thanks again, and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

no social media

Private message

Booking Flicked to a 3rd party.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Our tours/cruise through Luxury Escapes was fully paid for at the time of booking. "The booking was passed onto an unknown 3rd. party agency "Destinations International".It appears if Luxury Escapes have no further interest in us.
On another matter, we were NOT informed as to internet SCAMs when applying for electronic (ePA) Canadian Visas.
What purports to be a Canadian Government agency is another 3rd. party who can charge what fee they like. In our case $129 per visa. This has caused our bank to dispute these credit card debits. Our credit card has been cancelled pending issue of a replacement. Now we have to re-arrange all our direct debits.
With a little bit of advice from the travel consultants, this should have been avoided.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Robert,
Thanks for getting in touch.
We will private message you shortly to obtain further details so we can follow up and assist.

Customer Service over and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I purchased a deal a month ago , was waiting for my leave to get approved, when tried to book in dates the hotel in Quy Nhon @ AVANI was fully booked for Luxury Escapes vouchers. Spoke to Daniel , absolutely amazing customer service, though we didn't get a positive outcome, but the way he went over and beyond to try and see if the hotel can approve the dates as they had extra rooms ava online.. The understanding and urgency he showed towards my matter was fabulous.
Daniel is an assest to Luxury Escapes , his politeness and listening skills is absolutely amazing..
Daniel couldn't do much as AVANI hotel in Quy Nhon wouldn't help to resolve matters but he did help me with crediting my account ...

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Anna, Thank you for the great review! It's wonderful to see that Daniel was very helpful and provided an excellent service which we want our members to experience overall! Let us know if we ca... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent professional customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Due to very unexpected health reasons, we had to cancel our trip to Barcelona. Daniel took my call and was able to negotiate a very favourable outcome with the hotel in Spain. His prompt attention to detail and his concern for our circumstances were of the highest standard.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi chrism, Thank you for the great review and kind words on the service you received from Daniel. It is definitely reassuring to know that you are getting the best support and are glad that Dani... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

I made a mistake with my dates of my booking and emailed but didn’t get a response. But then couldn’t get through over Easter. After ring this afternoon and speaking to Daniel he spoke with his supervisor and fixed the problem up for me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

HI Jodi,
Thank you for the wonderful review.
We want our members to get the best service possible and are very glad that Daniel was able to follow through.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Following a complete oversight on my part, Daniel was able to organize dates for a 5 night stay in QLD that we are yet to experience.
His assistance was very professional, courteous, speedy and greatly appreciated.
We have used LE a couple of times in the past and have always been really happy with the product and service.
CMack

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi CMack, Thank you for your great review! We are glad that Daniel was able to organise your dates and we'll pass on your lovely comments. We are also very happy to hear you've enjoyed a couple of... read more »

Verified Customer

8 Day Ultimate Five-Star Thai Holiday - WOW!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Really happy to advise my wife and I have just returned with our friends from a Luxury Escapes - Ultimate Five-Star Thai Holiday package which included 2 nights - The Western Grande - Bangkok - luxury exec room, breakfasts and a couple of cocktails, a magnificent hotel wonderfully friendly staff really great central location - then 6 nights at the Sheraton Resort Hua Hin - (about a 2.5 hours VIP mini Van transfer) What a fabulous resort - all Dinners / Breakfasts / Massages and heaps of Cocktails included. Wonderful friendly staff all wanted to make sure we were happy - even a personal welcome from the Executive Chef - Jakob. Breakfasts were just superb and the set meal dinner selection more than adequate - the 9 course Degustation meal fantastic - the resort facilities and pool terrific and beautifully clean. Overall a fabulous all inclusive holiday and highly recommended to any couple. Unbelievable value for money. Thank you Luxury Escapes ❤️
....Happy to provide further info should anyone wish to know more.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Ozechad, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review! We are so pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay at the Westin Grande and Sheraton Hua Hin overall - from the inclusion... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes

Still waiting....

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Soon after booking a 3 day accommodation package for the Hilton in Tokyo from 8-11 April 2018, I requested a date change to 7-10 April 2018 after checking online the date was available. Since 9 March 2018 I have been seeking confirmation of the date change emailing and calling the customer service centre on more than 6 occasions, each time being assured my confirmation would be addressed. On 22 March 2018 I was advised 7 April 2018 was not available. I asked for the matter to be investigated given 2 weeks had elapsed since my initial request. Despite my requests I have not been contacted or given an explanation despite requesting the matter be escalated. I wont be recommending LE to anyone in light of my experience.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Claire,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
Please send us a private message with your booking details and we will take a look into this further for you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Luxury Escapes

I have responded twice to your message and am still waiting to be contacted to resolve the issue. I have since spoken with Hilton Tokyo who are endeavouring to assist and their Reservations Manag... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Inconsistent message to the traveller from the hotel & LE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I've bought my first LE deal last year to Bali and had to change my dates due to the volcano eruption. I've contacted the LE to change the dates they told me to contact the hotel directly. Hotel understood the situation and told me they will not charge extra to change the date due to the circumstances in Bali. Later I get contacted by LE asking me to pay $400 extra for the change of my date. Even the hotel notifying me of no charge, they are insisting the hotel got it wrong and want me to pay in order to change my date. I have proof of the email but what they do is just keep sending you same reply emails saying I will have to pay. It is simply nonsense. I will not recommend LE to any people I know, they(the hotel and Luxury escapes) are sending inconsistent message towards the traveller and expect the traveller to pay more money when they can get it out of them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Inyoung, Sincerest apologies for the experience that you had - it is definitely disappointing to hear this kind of feedback. We will send a private message shortly requesting more infor... read more »

Accomodation changes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

A issue with organizing two packages to coincided occurred. Daniel was most helpful and kept me fully informed of progress with resolving the issue with the hotel. Thanks.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi J John,
We appreciate your review!
Daniel is one of our star agents and we are so pleased to know he was helpful and kept you updated on the progress of your booking.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Due to a death in the family we were forced to cancel our much anticipated holiday to Phuket. Daniel, our LE Support Team member was fantastic! He was nothing but helpful and so respectful to us and our situation. Nothing was too hard and he offered his support with everything we requested of him.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Felicity, Thank you for sharing your review! We are sorry to learn that you have experienced a death in your family. It is reassuring to know you received the best support and we'll pass on you... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

We had to change our dates for our trip and Nicholas
sorted out our accom and organised our new dates
so greatfull for Nicholas service and got an answer in the time he said. Thankyou

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Deb,
What wonderful comments for Nicholas - we'll be sure to pass this along!
Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will have an amazing time on your escape.

An annual treat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

We watch out for the Luxury Escapes Canberra Hyatt offer each year. Our stay is always a highlight with more included extras and a better price than available elsewhere, or direct from the hotel. This year we booked a second gift package for our daughter as well. Special thanks to Daniel for helping to secure her preferred dates.
Contrary to a suggestion above the reviews I have not been offered a $10 incentive to write a review.
Note: At times there is a longer wait on the phone when making enquiries about available dates etc than when first purchasing the offer, so I recommend phoning early in the day or contacting the support team by email if possible. Looking forward to our next taste of luxury.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Lois,
Thank you for your review!
We are so glad to hear that Daniel was helpful and assisted to secure your daughter's travel dates - we will pass on your comments.

Swan Hill

Verified Customer

Living the life!! with Luxury escapes to Lorne Pacific Hotel.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

We had a fabulous 2 x night stay which will stay in my memory bank for a very long time. Nicholas arranged it for us and we never looked back. The staff were absolutely marvelous and the ambient atmosphere was very soothing after a very hectic and busy working week. Thank you to all. Cheryl and Hadyn Bailey, Swan Hill.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Cheryl and Hadyn Bailey, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to know you had an amazing and unforgettable escape at the Lorne Pacific Hotel. We will pass on your lovely... read more »

1 of 31 pages