Luxury Escapes previously offered $10 store credit to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or negative review. This campaign concluded early 2018. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Sydney

• 1 answer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

We booked an ecape earlier this year to Adelaide for 4 people. Unfortunately my husband needs to have an urgent operation, and we needed to change the booking, at quite late notice. Luxury escapes were helpful on the telephone, and offered alternatives. It was a very stressful time for us and i must give a big shout out to Jack Comeskey at luxury escapes that went above and beyond in personalised service, kind words and getting the bookings changed. #Definately luxury service. Thanks Luxury Escapes and thanks Jack we will be back for another Luxury escape!
A

Confirmation of a booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Gab was very good resolved my issue was very polite and helpful it was a simple task for him to organise and took away my concerns

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your wonderful review.
We are so pleased to hear that Gab was very helpful with your booking enquiry - we will pass on your lovely comments.
Luxury Escapes

Be Warned terrible after service!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Very disappointed with the Customer Service with LE..... i had a complaint that a planned trip to Egypt in 2019 had been repackaged under a different name and reduced in cost by $400 x 2 = $800.
LE Customer Service did not seem to understand my complaint, i think they thought i wanted an upgrade. They are clearly there for the Tour Operator (Destination International) , not the customer and would not phone me as requested on several occasions...... They were so nice to me at the point of sale but didn't want to know me when i had this pricing issue. They did reveal that there were a number of others who had had the same complaint.
This has certainly taken the shine off this adventure....... i DO NOT feel i can trust Luxury Escapes or Destination International and wonder what else will be coming my way.
BE WARNED!!
After the above review - i got a very respectful email from the Customer Service at LE and they explained that there were subtle differences between the 2 tours and that this accounts for the price difference........ this now makes sense to me and i have moved my star rating from a 1 to a 4...........

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Julie, Thank you for updating your review. Customer service is important to us and we are happy to know that the differences in the tour packages now makes sense to you after further corresp... read more »

Verified Customer

Great customer service from luxury escapes support team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We booked for a luxury escape but at the last minute we had a medical emergency in the family that was going to prevent us from going on the holiday.

We contacted the support line and Eugene was able to arrange for a credit voucher as a gesture of goodwill. It was greatly appreciated during this traumatic time. We were outside the cancellation period, so the Luxury Escapes team could have legitimately ignored our request. We were relieved that a large online business has staff that can show some empathy and help out in extenuating circumstances.

We would like to thank Eugene and the luxury escape support team for all their effort.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Stephen, Thank you for posting such a great review! We will pass on your comments to Eugene and we are so pleased he was able to provide you with a credit to use on a future escape. Let us kn... read more »

Incredible customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Huge thank you to Luxury Escapes for helping me plan my incredible honeymoon and flights too. I was so happy with the prompt and efficient service provided by Ronnie B and would highly recommend him and the team to anyone! Thanks again!

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Kerri, Thank you for your review! We are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and are very pleased to learn of your experience and service received from Ronnie B. We hope y... read more »

Superb Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I wanted to organise Luxury Escapes E gift card as a special gift for a friend. I didn't realise when ordering that these were done by a 3rd party company and that they were not delivered instantly as first thought. There is at least a 24 hour turn around due to a credit card "Review" process. As I had not purchased one before along with the amount involved I was concerned at the time the review process took and delivery by email. I tried to call the 3rd party company but could not speak to anyone... just kept getting a message. I became concerned as I was hoping it was not a scam. I rang customer service at Luxury Escapes and was put through to Jack Comeskey who assured me that Luxury Escapes do use a 3rd party for gift cards and that he would look into it and escalate the issue. Within half hour I got an email by the 3rd party saying the E Gift card would be sent which I received with in minutes. This was followed up by an email from Jack asking if the issue had been resolved at that point in time. The customer service that I received by Jack was extremely professional and thorough from the start to resolution of the issue and as a result would not hesitate to recommend Luxury Escapes E gift cards... just allow at least a 24 hour turn around.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Kate, Thanks for touching base and leaving us a review on your recent experience with Luxury Escapes, in particular, Jack. We do pride ourselves on not only providing wonderful Escapes but als... read more »

Gab was very patient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

My luxury escape holiday was booked as a gift by my father. Gab was very thorough and pleasant in dealing with confusion around the email address used to make the booking. Gab was efficient in dealing with my request to upgrade my booking.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Deb,

Gab really is a superstar - thanks for sharing your feedback, we will definitely pass this along.

• 1 review
Private message

Booked Outrigger Fiji and had wonderful service regarding the booking.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Very easy to change my booking very good service. No troubles at all and very quick response. I’ve used Luxury Escapes before and found it great value for the money.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Candy,
Thank you for the great review - we are so happy that you have had such great experiences with us and we hope to see you on many more adventures with us.
Luxury Escapes

That’s a pleasure. I could have lost my $699.00 because I didn’t read the fine print correctly. So I’m so happy you helped me to rebook a holiday. I’m already looking to see where I can go next. I ... read more »

My feedback was dismissed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

After returning from our holiday, I sent feedback to Luxury Escapes to outline issues (primarily, that the hotel we stayed at was sold as luxury 5* but was def max 3.5*) and it was responded with a copy and paste reply with no personal input at all. Very dissapointing.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Jess, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear this as it is definitely not the experience we want for our members. We have sent you a private message requesting further details ... read more »

Great company - no issues at all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

We booked green island in the Great Barrier Reef through luxury escapes and everything that was advertised to come with it did. There were no issues what so ever. Highly recommend if your wanting a good deal!

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your escape at Green Island with all the added inclusions.
We can't wait to see where you go next.

Check the fine print

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

Putting good deals up is one thing but then making that deal a joke with your fine print is another. Yes I understand we need to read the fine print but when a bit of fine print suddenly doubles the cost to the trip....that is a joke and you and your suppliers should take responsibility to further alert customers to that fact when they book.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Kimo, Thank you for the feedback. We always try our best to be as clear as possible with any extra charges. As well as being in the fine print, additional charges for peak times are also adv... read more »

I contacted you about the issue via phone and the guy was rude and encouraged me to write a bad review (when I said I would as I was very disappointed) because he said it would encourage people to read the fine print.

Hi Kimo,
That definitely does not sound like the service we like to provide for our members and we would like to follow this up ASAP. Could you please reply to our PM with further detail so we can investigate?
Regards,

Opulent India

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

We did the 8 night India private tour with Luxury Escapes along with 2 other couples who were friends of ours. This was a spectacular Introduction to India. Each couple were picked up by a luxury Mercedes with a private driver in uniform ! This was just the start ! The hotel suites were truly opulent in each location and the inclusions were fabulous . Dinners , day spa, day tours were all exceptional . We have all travelled a lot and were all blown away by the value and opulence of this trip. I would certainly highly recommend this tour.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi sue, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! It certainly makes us happy knowing that you had a wonderful time in India - this is exactly the kind of experience we want f... read more »

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

After breaking a bone in my foot the day of my holiday, Scoopon have been so understanding of my predicament, and we have worked together to reach an outcome we are both happy with. Top marks Scoopon.

Heart Hotel Airlie Beach Disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

We recently spent three nights at Heart hotel in Airlie Beach. It was listed as a five star hotel. The Queen bed room was tiny and had no storage at all. The balcony was also tiny and although it was on the ocean side of the building, it looked over a public car park to the sea. The refrigerator in the room didn't work and the reception told us to bring our fridge things down to reception to have them put into their fridge. Apparently all the fridges in the hotel rooms were the same. Very disappointing and made us realise that "Luxury Escapes" doesn't always mean Luxury Escape. Will do more homework before booking in the future.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Rhonda, Thank you for touching base and providing feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your Escape did not meet expectations and we will definitely follow up with the hotel. We will se... read more »

Exemplary Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

My recent experience with Luxury Escapes Customer Services Agent Eugene, was very pleasant and 100% satisfactory.
The calm and professional manner he handled my booking left me feeling extremely happy with my interaction.
I am very impressed with the Company based on my experience with Eugene.
My friends were also thoroughly happy with the service they received from Eugene too.
Kind regards

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Lyndy,
Thank you for your 5-star review.
Customer service is super important to us and we are very pleased that Eugene delivered with a calm and professional manner.
Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
LE

Great rooms but with problems attached!,

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Sorry luxury escapes you need to have some imput on rooms offered on your escapes. Today home from our stay Bannisters. Room was noisey coffee machine breakfast from7am and stairs to the restaurant at night
Versace experience was worse .A dripping toilet. 9 attempts to fix it .Running non stop last night and still not offered to move us
$200 or more a night I would rather not go than have rooms they don't want to offer to anyone else .
.Jennifer Bramley

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Jennifer, We really do appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback and the experience you had. This really is the best way to help us ensure that our offers are up to scratch a... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Massive Thank You to Jack @ Luxury Escapes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I cannot thank Jack C @ Luxury Escapes enough for his amazing customer service and prompt action! My cousin booked a luxury escape but was told by her doctor she could not travel due to a medical condition. One phone call to Jack and in less than a week, he has organised a Credit to be added to my cousin's LE account and has been in constant contact to let us know the process each step of the way! Instead of losing a lot of money, my cousin can now look forward to a LE somewhere close to home within the next 12 months.
Thank You Jack - you are a credit to Luxury Escapes. Your positive can-do attitude was just what we needed and nothing was too hard or stressful. You have turned a very stressful time for Debra & David into such a positive result and we all are just so happy you were the person who answered Debra's call last week.
A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi there, Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are quite pleased with your feedback and have passed on your wonderful comments to Jack. Debra & David - let us know if you need any... read more »

I’m so grateful I had such a prompt, compassionate person like Jack handling things. I will have no hesitation in recommending Luxury Escapes to family and friends. Jack was amazing he is definitel... read more »

Newcastle NSW

Terrible experience in Tuscany

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Stayed at Marriot Tuscany Sept. 20-25. Terrible Rooms, 3 star at best when advertised as a 5 star resort.
Hotel indicated that these rooms were allocated to Luxury Escape guests.
Rooms were tiny and tired.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Slipo, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you've had this experience. This is very surprising to hear as we have had the chance to stay here ourselves and thought it was great (... read more »

The resort itself is nice, the accommodation is the issue. There was another elderly couple from Brisbane who stayed there at the the same time and had the same view. They put up with the inferior ... read more »

Assistance in Booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I had trouble getting the dates for our holidays in Thailand. Eugene was very hospitable and helpful and was able to arrange the dates we wanted. Recommend the service to anyone

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your lovely review.
We want our customers to experience the best service and we are glad to know that Eugene was able to deliver and arrange dates for you.
We hope you will enjoy your escape to Thailand!
LE

Great company and great holidays

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Booked a holiday to Koh Samui and then upgraded. Gab made it so easy to get the upgrade sorted and is lovely to talk to.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your review.
We are pleased to know you are enjoying your escapes.

1 of 36 pages