Luxury Escapes previously offered $10 store credit to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or negative review. This campaign concluded early 2018. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

We booked our annual holiday of 3 separate weeks with Luxury escapes. Unfortunately an unexpected medical problem occurred and we needed to change dates. Maryjane at Luxury Escapes went out of her way to ensure our new dates all worked to plan. Not an easy task but made easy thanks to Maryjane. Thank you Maryjane and Luxury Escapes.

Luxury Escapes has provided us with great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Gab from Luxury Escapes responded really well to our inquiry (date adjustment due to family illness) and was prompt, polite and efficient. Many thanks Gab!

Verified Customer

Five-Star Hilton Surfers Paradise Apartment-Style Escape - DON'T BOTHER - DISAPPOINTING

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Hi,
Booked the above deal through Luxury Escapes and upgraded to the Sky High Deal.
3 Night stay $1099
Now some of the info below was outside LE control however thought I'd make others aware of full experience.
On checking in we were advised of LE deal terms.
1. $20 per night additional for parking.
2. Only western unit (hinterland views with northern balance view along coast) available. No ocean front view rooms available as shown on LE images. Was given south west unit on L36 adjacent to A/C condensers on adjacent western building. Asked for the option of another room and was given a higher room on the north western side. Was much better.
3. $150 dining credit can only be used at restaurant (night) and not for breakfasts. We checked this with LE before purchase via chat online and were advised that credit can go towards breakfasts, not the case. Restaurant not open for lunch only dinner.
4. Needed to carry a card around that required stamping each time it was to be used. Seemed conspicuously "cheap" when handing over card for stamping. Why couldn't be tied back to the room?
5. Cheese platter, beers, bottle of wine available at bar on arrival. Bar only open from 5:00 till 9:00 at night, so very small window of opportunity to attend particularly if you (as we did) made arrangements outside the Hilton.
6. Received bottle of wine on 3rd night, Little Leaf Shiraz 2016 (only 3 wines on offer). Available online for $49.99 for 12 bottles. That's $4.16 a bottle at The Hilton and boy didn't it taste like it.
7. Beer selection was only James Boags Premium or Light.
8. Cheese platter ordered was delayed by 45min. Needed to cancel, was all just a mess and too difficult.
9. Dined at Catch Restaurant - BEAUTIFUL
10. House keeping service on 2nd day arrived around 11:00am after we had vacated the unit. We arrived back around 6:30pm and our apartment door had been open the whole time. Nothing against the housing cleaning staff at all that do a great job, was just disappointed with the security.
11. On check-out at the desk was given exit ticket from the basement. It didn't work. I was THAT GUY that held all the traffic up behind me, unable to get the gate up. Help button didn't work, had to have everyone reverse and go backup stairs to fix ticket. Finally navigated to the lobby and received amended ticket but then couldn't get back to basement without a key card. Was a nightmare. 45min.

We have previously had great experiences with LE deals, in fact FANTASTIC however this was just so disappointing. We never complain and have never provided online feedback like this before, for anything! We didn't complain to the Hilton nor the various staff involved.

I could not recommend this deal given our series of unfortunate events.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review on your recent stay at the Hilton! This feedback definitely disappoints us as we only want the best of the best for our members (as you ... read more »

So lucky to have Rachel to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Rachel. of luxury escapes bookings. For Versace. Could not have been more helpful when I had to cancel. She was very understanding and prompt I am very grateful.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Margaret, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to know you received great support and service from Rachel. She is definitely a star and we'll pass on your lovely comments. L... read more »

Luxury escape deals and services - excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I have booked a number of LE deals and always found them to be excellent. I recently was offered assistance from Gab and he was extremely helpful in negotiating with a property on my behalf. I would highly recommend luxury escapes!

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Ange,
Thank you so much we appreciate your great review!
We will pass on your lovely comments to Gab and we are pleased to know he provided top service.
Thank you again for your continued support!
LE

beverlee1@optusnet.com.au

Private message

Very professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I had to change my dates of the Luxury Escape holiday I booked to Nusa Dua. It took me 1 telephone call and a very helpful, I was sent an email after the call and 24 hours later my booking was changed for me. It was a pleasure dealing with Luxury Escapes. Thank you once again.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
It's wonderful to know you received helpful and efficient service from our support team.
We hope you will have an enjoyable escape when the time comes.

Looking forward to booking again with Luxury Escapes, many thank

Help with booking change

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Molly recently assisted with a change in a booking for my parents and she was fantastic. Molly was so helpful in assisting with the change that most companies probably wouldn't have entertained without proof of medical.
I have had a few experiences with Luxury Escapes and all have been above and beyond. Great job team and Molly, thank you so much.
Melissa

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Melissa,
We appreciate your wonderful review.
We are glad to hear you received great service from Molly who assisted with changing your booking.
Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
LE

Bad

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

China trip .... good trip except dealing with luxury escapes .... left in the dark to last minute on everything including flights won’t use them again .... every time I called to get in touch with [name removed] got the run a round “ [name removed] you are a “flop” mate if you had the guts to answer the phone. I would of been happy to came and meet you face to face again just to gutless to answer a phone.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Allen, Our sincerest apologies for the experience you have had with Luxury Escapes recently! It is very dissapointing to receive this review as this is definitely not the experience we want fo... read more »

Luxury Escapes Beyond resort Khao Lak pure bliss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

We booked a 7 night stay at the Beyond Resort Khao Lak and chose this location and hotel to escape the hustle and bustle of a heavy tourist spot such as Phuket, also this hotel is an ADULT ONLY resort. We have nothing against children or families with children it was just nice to have relaxation around us. We upgraded our accommodation package to the Elite Palm Villas which were furthest away from the beach but you really don't mind as they are absolute luxury with your own private swimming pool. The hotel does have 5 swimming pools down by the beach so lots of room for everyone. Housekeeping were always very thorough and prompt, with a lovely turn down service.

The resort has an onsite Spa - Kanda Spa, for beauty and massage treatments. The staff there are friendly and helpful and very skilled, you'll leave feeling like a new person.

You can book excursions with Eco Khao Lak Adventures from their office by reception. They are very helpful, supportive and efficient.

The General Manger of the hotel - Robert is approachable and easy to talk to, you'll see him around the resort regularly.

Dining in the resort is convenient with several restaurants to choose from and is outstanding! My husband is a chef and he rated it up there. Lovely nightly entertainment provided and the theme nights are worth going to including the candle light beach dinner which was superb.
Two happy hours at the beach bar and a cocktail list as long as your arm helps to make the holiday fun and enjoyable.

We had the most amazing, fun, romantic, relaxing, fantastic holiday down to the efforts of one singularly fabulous person and that was Alma Perez Andales the Outlet Manager. She was attentive to our every need from the moment we wandered down to the beach bar and restaurant. The highlight of every day was knowing that at some point you were going to see her. Alma offers absolute 1st class service to her customers in her own unique style. It's like having a big sister around looking out for you. The dining and bar staff team were all good special mentions to Zen and Naf who were just lovely people. The shining light and star of this resort is Alma, who you will not want to say goodbye to at the end of your holiday. She is one remarkable lady. Thank you Alma.

We will definitely be going back to the Beyond Resort Khao Lak.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Thairuss, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at the Beyond Resort Khao Lak! Being an adult only property the Beyond Resort is quite popular with our members looki... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

My LE Agent-Daniel Korman
I have recently booked the Oberoi India package for a friend and myself.I have booked this package through Daniel.
Although I am fairly well travelled,I haven’t been to India before,and am going with a female friend,without our husbands.Therefore I had some concerns re the trip,and called Daniel several times with questions.
He couldn’t have been more informative,or more simpathetic to my concerns,and resolved them all.
I would highly recommend Luxury Escapes,andDaniel.

Thank you very much,Daniel.
Denise

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Denise, Thank you very much for sharing your booking experience with Daniel! We are happy to know that Daniel was informative and sympathetic to your concerns and resolved all your queries - w... read more »

Helpful and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

We booked a great hotel deal in Singapore which was time limited through Luxury Escapes. Unfortunately, my sister had an accident which meant we had to defer the trip, and thought we would lose our booking - we could have claimed for it with our travel insurance, but rather wanted the holiday! The professional staff at Luxury Escapes negotiated with the Hotel who transferred our booking to a later date, with no penalty, and no additional charges for anything. I've separately reviewed the Park Hotel at Clarke Quay, which was a terrifically situated hotel also with great service. We were relieved we could go ahead with our holiday at a later stage, and were very grateful to Luxury Escapes for organising the change of date at a time which was quite difficult for the family.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Kate, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your most recent escape. We are certainly pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time with your family - sounds like it was a well d... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Just been informed that the hotel is fully booked even though i booked it over 4 months ago and fly

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I purchased and upgraded to the Celebrity package for a trip to Hua Hin Thailand with 2 nights in Bangkok.
We purchased this holiday in February and have been counting down the days, only to receive an email from the Sherraton tonight that they have not received my booking and that i should contact L.E about it. I believe the Sherraton only new about my booking because i was trying to confirm my transport transfers.
My best friend also took this exact deal (which i was unaware of) until he was explaining how much drama he was having only days before flying out also. They still flew out under a cloud to Bangkok and then shifted to the Sherratons sister hotel in the middle of no where and hated there holiday and warned me to be careful.
My first holiday using L.E was perfect and could not ask for a better trip.
Time is ticking L.E what do you expect me to do with 3 return tickets to Thailand which now being days out i cant receive a refund.
Absolutely furious.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Gary, Thank you for touching base with us and taking the time to leave us a review. We are very apologetic for the situation that has come from your most recent escape. Please note that we a... read more »

This saga still continues, we have been battling Luxury Escapes ever since we were sent the infamous email from The Sheraton. L.E have done nothing to help, we have been ringing, emailing and now c... read more »

Luxury Escapes end to end great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

We regularly book our trips with LE. This time though requiring a shift in bookings and a cancellation due to a death in the family. the team at LE especially Molly and Rachel were so very helpful and professional. Its not just a sale for LE its and end to end experience that make booking through them truly special. Not only do you enjoy the Luxury experience but you know there's a team to rely if ever you are in need and that is truly the Luxury Escape Experience. Thank you Molly and Team

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Marilyn, Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to know that you got the support from Molly and Rachel to ensure that your booking was amended. The fact that you mentioned you can... read more »

Luxury Escapes is a Life Enhancer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

We've booked 7 holidays both domestically and internationally with Luxury Escapes, each one first class and enabling us to visit places we'd never have considered and at great prices.

We've always booked direct on the Luxury Escapes website. However, the latest offer of a small group tour in the Golden Triangle of India looked a bit outside our comfort zone in terms of DIY coordination. We rang LE on a Sunday expecting to leave a message for assistance on an answer service, but were very surprised that Daniel was on duty. We've read excellent reviews about Daniel previously, so we knew we were in good hands :)

Daniel answered all our queries and also called in Darian in Travel to assist us with flights to coordinate the entire trip. Great teamwork - the pair of them worked quickly together to deliver to us best-fit options - they made it so easy for us.

Thank you, Luxury Escapes, for helping us to broaden our horizons!

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi There, Wow, this review certainly put a smile on our face! We are so happy that all aspects of Luxury Escapes have met your expectations - from the support you have received right through to t... read more »

Verified Customer

Great assistance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

We had booked a holiday through Luxury Escapes and as the time drew near we realised another very important event appeared on our calender We spoke and emailed a number of times and with tbe help of various people at Luxury Escapes we reached a date that suited us perfectly Luxury Escapes could not have been polite and helpful.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

HI Cecilia, Thanks for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you have found a date to suit and are able to escape! We defintiely pride ourselves on our members having a wonderful exp... read more »

Help with Maldives Refund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Booked a Maldives holiday through the LE website with ease. However, had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. The fabulous Molly in the customer service team was an absolute dream to deal with and took care of everything. Thanks so much for all your help Molly, you are a star!

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Nat,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we are always happy to hear how our members have found their experience with us and we are so glad that yours was amazing!

Cassie

Luxury Escape holiday to Desa Visesa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Desa Visesa in Ubud Bali 3 night stay. The staff are so attentive the accommodation so comfortable and beyond our expectations it was a perfect place to spend our 30th Anniversary with our family. Big big thumbs up for this Resort. Our package included return airport transfers, breakfasts. 1 lunch, 1 evening meal, cocktails and spa treatments. Breakfast was a delight covering all you would expect and more. Both lunch and dinner were 3 courses and were a very high standard full of flavour and filling. SPA treatments were relaxing. It was easy to walk around seeing all aspects of Visesa from rice fields to the farm aminals and the ponies. The resort had a lot of areas to sit and unwind, read a book or just enjoy the view. It was lovely hearing and watching the ducks in the field. All Staff were welcoming and attentive from arrival to departure. I would also recommend Happy Hour and then having a meal at Lumbung which is located under the bridge on the resort - truly wonderful place. Pool was a lovely area to sunbathe and cool off. We want to return as we didnt want to leave. We have never felt like that at an end of a holiday before. Can only hope that Luxury Escapes will secure another deal with them as we would not just book again but would purchase enough for 2 more trips. I can't speak morely highly of this resort. Booking via Luxury Escapes saved ys so much money, having booked 3 rooms. It is the real deal we saved so much money doing this i actually worjes it out when i got home. I have become a Luxury Escapes watcher waiting to grab a holiday that interests us. Hope this assists you?

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that your escape to Desa Visesa was an amazing experience.

We hope you get to enjoy another escape soon

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I booked a hotel room in Melbourne they couldn’t get me in on one of the two nights it’s our 22nd anniversary,after waiting for feed back for 4days I called customer service and lucky me got Molly who then fixed everything up in a matter of mins unbelievable also recommended the buffet which we will do so thanks Molly great job

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Cookie, Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very happy to hear that Molly was able to fix everything for you for your Melbourne accommodation - we will pass on your lovely comments! Let... read more »

Five LE packages in 5 years. They must be doing something well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

We have just returned from a LE holiday at the Novotel in Phuket. Everything was as stated. Met a pleasant couple & spent quality time with the, We've now had 5 faultless LE packages & still look every Sunday for another that appeals. Patricia

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Patsy, Thanks for touching base and providing such a fantastic review! We love that you have experienced so many escapes with us and hope that each and everyone has provided you with some grea... read more »

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

We have purchased a couple holidays through Luxury and can say their affiliates are timely and efficient. The deals are not only fantastic but the organisation processes make booking and organising so simple.

Comments
Luxury Escapes Official

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
We are glad to hear that you enjoy our escapes and the 5 star service that we love to provide our members - we look forward to seeing where you go next.

1 of 33 pages