• 2 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Screws fall out, paint chips easy.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I wanted to love this appliance. It's very expensive. A few days after purchase I noticed paint scratches on the red body. Emailed the company why it would chip so easy. But they were no help. I haven't knocked it or anything. Then not long after this. I noticed the screws were lose on the bottom and one fell off. While fixing/trying to catch this screw. It fell into the plug hole. I was so shocked it was lose in the first place. I have emailed the company but not had a reply back. For such an expensive appliance I think the build quality should be better. I seriously wish I had not purchased this appliance.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Magimix Official

Dear Carol, we are sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately we have not received your initial message. If you are able to resend this to sales@cambur.com.au or alternatively you can call our ... read more »

Magimix Official

Dear Carol, we have not heard from you. Please do contact us on 1800 337 313 so we can better assist. All the best.

Magimix Official

Dear Carol, we would love to help resolve your situation. Please do contact us at 1800 337 313.

I want to be sure that it is for me. Do you have a machine on loan or rental? I am more than happy to pay deposit and/or rental fee

L Lee asked on Sep 06, 2018

Hi L,
Sorry I don’t have it on rental. It’s for my personal use. But it’s worth asking around or doing a bit of research on it if you are unsure cause it a huge investment. But I am loving it even my kids use it as it’s child friendly too. All the best.

Regards
Angel

It would be sensible to contact a rental company for this kind of request. Have you forgotten the cost of transporting it and the fact those who own one, use it?

Hi L,

Most people who post here have it for personal use, therefore unless you are willing to pay a $2000 deposit (so they can buy another should they not receive theirs back) I am sure you won't find the answer you're looking for. Being we are not companies, we do not have the liability insurance to cover the cost of the appliance should we not receive it back in the same condition it was 'rented out'. Surely you understand this.

KK

Hi l am new to Magimix Cook Expert which l have just purchased. Please if anyone can tell me does the 7nit need to be turned off at the back switch after every use or is it safe to leave it in standby mode?

Peta M asked on Sep 02, 2018

Answer this

I leave it on with no safety issues. When I go away I turn off most PowerPoints in my home obviously not the fridge!

Hi,
I have left it on standby without any issues. To safe energy though I try to turn all appliances off except the fridge before I leave the house

Can anyone explain the differences when cooking, using speeds 1A, 2A and 3? Peter

Peter F asked on Aug 26, 2018

Hi Peter,
Speed 1a is the minimum stiring level ( it would not grind whatever you are cooking). The speed increases if you change it to 2a or 3 if you want it to stir faster( note that it might blend too if you increase the speed level while cooking to say..3. This is fantastic for soups

The previous response answers your question. The manual should explain this, if it does not it would be worth contacting the manufacturer and request it. Manuals are all too often deficient.

See all 24 questions about Magimix Cook Expert 7CO18900A