Very professional business

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I was very impressed with the professional service at the administration level and I greatly appreciated the 'maids' punctual and thorough cleaning. - Thank you very much and I would certainly use 'Maid in Melbourne' again. LH

Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2016

Thanks to MIM My house looked so beautiful when I came home. I couldn't fault anything the ladies did.
House was perfect. I found MIM very professional to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them
to family and friends.

September 10th 2016 Update: Love Maid in Melbourne

Best cleaning job I have ever had done. I very fussy but the ladies did a better job than I do.

Terrible - overcharged and cancelled at the last minue

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2016

Having recently had a new born baby, I hired this company to make my life easier. They cancelled on me twice with half an hour's notice and overcharged my account twice for services never rendered. Check your bank statements.

Comments
Maid in Melbourne Official

Dear Jefferman, may I please ask you to get in touch with us to discuss this situation. Firstly, I am sorry that the service was cancelled twice. My concern is that we do not have any reference o... read more »

A fabulous service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

I've been using Maid in Melbourne for over a year now. We started with one cleaner who did a fabulous job, but left the agency just before I was due to have my baby. I was nervous about the change over given that I had a little one at home, but the agency was really helpful with the transition and our new cleaner has been even better! She's lovely with our baby, and makes sure our house is spotless (really going out of her way to do the extra touches, like sweep the porch etc.) We've been very happy with this service, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a cleaner!

This is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2016

This is a perfect service and much needed relief for people who have a busy lifestyle.
Our cleaner is fantastic and does a great job!

Perfectly clean home! Glad I took the plunge!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2016

My cleaner is a total delight. With our busy lifestyle she brings greatly needed relief. Reliable, kind and a fabulous fortnightly clean. Addicted!

Verified Customer

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2016

I have been using MIM for nearly two years now and could not be happier with their service. Management is delightful and the cleaner they sent me is absolutely wonderful. She does a fabulous job each week and goes above and beyond. Could not recommend this service enough.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2016

I've always found maid in Melbourne very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have only positive things to say about their service!

Exceptional cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2016

I have been a client of Maid in Melbourne for a number of years now and would highly recommend their services for commercial and residential spaces.
Their cleaners are honest, reliable and highly skilled at making sure each clean meets my stringent standards. On the seldom occasion where there may be a query Management deals with the matter in a prompt and professional manner in order to resolve any issue, with the clients needs as its' primary focus.
I would highly recommend their service to anyone who values great service and attention to detail.

Good to work for.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2015

I contracted to MIM for 2015 and found the staff to be professional, pleasant and concerned for their clients satisfaction. They provide training, have strict and high standards and screen potential staff I'll be calling them to get my house cleaned when my studies are finished.

Comments
Maid in Melbourne Official

Thank you Wendy, it was an absolute pleasure having you as part of the team. We wish all the best with your studies.

Melbourne

Terrible unreliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

I booked to hwve hwve my home cleaned on a weekly basis. The gentleman rang and cancelled 20 mins before he was due to arrive. Told me he would come at 830 the next morning which did not work with me as I have young children. No follow up was made by agency until I complained.

Comments
Maid in Melbourne Official

Dear 'Bella', we once again sincerely apologise that our cleaner had let you down. Unfortunately he was delayed at his other job and this threw him out and he realised that he could not fit cleani... read more »

Reliable, professional and great people!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2015

A big thank you, MIM for helping me get my life back in order! Our weekly clean is fantastic and has enabled me to have time to spend on other priorities. Our cleaner is a very nice person, reliable and hard working. The staff at MIM are great to deal with - a friendly and professional service.

Comments
Maid in Melbourne Official

Dear Sally, many thanks for your review. Always a pleasure to clean your home.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2015

I have been using the services of MIM for some time now and have been extremely happy with the service and professionalism of the company. The cleaners are friendly, reliable and have done a wonderful job. The company have gone out of their way to accommodate a cleaning service to suit my situation. Thankyou so much for making things easier for me.

Comments
Maid in Melbourne Official

Dear Linda, we are always happy to help you and make life a little easier.

Melbourne

Excellent. Efficient..very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2015

I had a one-off 4 hour clean as I had overseas guests coming and wanted everything from skirtings to fan blades dust free! MIM was easy to deal with, I spoke with a lovely lady called Juanita who explained the fees and service structure. We agreed that because of the size of my house I wouldn't be able to have everything done of my list which I totally understood as I wouldn't have been able to get all that done in 4 hours as well. The cleaner arrived on time and did a great job. All in all - happy customer - and happy overseas guests! Thanks MIM

MIM.... Very happy indeed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2015

I am very impressed with MIM. Proven to be very reliable, prompt, professional and efficient. Very happy with my clean each fortnight. Thank you!

We're lovely until we were unhappy with cleaner

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2015

We were very happy with this company up until we had our house cleaned for the first time and were unhappy with the quality of the cleaning. We were unhappy with the attention to detail as the sinks in the kitchen and bathroom weren't wiped down properly, dog hair was still left all over the tiles etc. when we requested to try another cleaner the company said we needed to have someone there longer so they would do a better job. We reiterated it wasn't the quantity of cleaning that was the issue but the quality of what was cleaned. We agreed to add more time but still requested a new cleaner. We never heard from them again. They are lovely until you are unhappy with something and then they aren't willing to work with their customers to rectify the situation. When we wrote a review on true local they wrote a reply full of lies saying they called us, well obviously my mobile was suddenly faulty and not showing missed calls and deleting my voicemails, and said our mop was full of dog hair, well its a steam mop so that's impossible. Would not recommend this company if you want good quality house cleaning! Good result for us though as we now have great cleaners who do a proper job.

Comments
Maid in Melbourne Official

As per my response to your review on another site in September 2014, I’m sincerely sorry for your experience with us and that four months later you posted another review about us. From the start we... read more »

Thank you.. A cleaner who can clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2013

I am so happy I have found you and your wonderful team .... Maid in Melbourne has exceeded all of my expectations. I love the fact that the cleaner is reliable and efficient. No issues at all. Beautiful clean each week. I love the fact that the cleaner can clean!!!! Thank you!

• 1 helpful vote

Terrible - no show And no way to make contact

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2013

I should have known when the main number is handled by an answering service that this wasnt going to go well.

After waiting almost a day for a return phone call from my initial enquiry, I made a booking for a once-off spring clean at a reasonable rate ($250 for a 2 bedroom).

When it came the day of the clean, the cleaner still hasn't shown up by 10am I rang and sure enough - I got the message service again. On my second call I got out of them the owner [name removed] was on holidays but they would try contact her. By the third call I wa
s getting annoyed - they had absolutely no emergency contact details for [name removed] OR her cleaners!!

So basically it was a complete no show and I still haven't heard from the cleaner nor the owner.

Disgraceful service that left me in a huge bind because I had a house full of guests arriving and I wasn't able to clean myself (recovering from surgery!).

Really annoyed.

- No show and no apology or reason given

Comments
Maid in Melbourne Official

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Hopefully you understand that whilst we expect our subcontractors do their absolute best for each home, sometimes the expected standard is n... read more »