Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Poor end of lease clean

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

We booked an end of lease clean and paid extra to have the oven cleaned. Our real estate contacted us to say they were withholding our bond due to the poor cleanliness of the house. When I viewed the clean I was astonished: walls had not been touched, tiles were dirty and the oven was still dirty. Unfortunately there was a delay in our real estate contacting us so that when we contacted maid to clean they would not return to repair the job (I understand this reasoning on their behalf). I have given them two stars rather than one because they did contact us when we complained but the standard was appalling.... as our real estate agent said, "I could see no evidence of a professional clean". After paying a lot of money we had to go back and fix the job ourselves to get our bond back. Very disappointing and we will never use them again.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

So easy to deal with maid to clean. I've been struggling to find a good cleaner for a while, we are off to a good start so far! I'd definitely refer them to friends & family.

Detailed and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

The team that came to my house did a great job! They were here on time, were courteous, efficient and reliable.
Will definitely hire them again.

The company name says it all!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I'm continually impressed at how consistent this service has been. The cleaners are courteous, efficient and reliable. Smart word play on the company name which is what caught my attention over a year ago and I've never looked back.

Verified Customer

Wonderful and professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

We are so pleased with how clean our house is! It has never been so sparkly! Will definitely be booking in a regular clean. Highly recommended.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

The service was simple to book and communication from Maid to Clean was exemplary. Our cleaner was prompt and thorough. We couldn't be happier with the service provided.

• 5 helpful votes

Squeaky clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I have been searching for ages to find a cleaner or cleaning business that delivers what they say they will deliver, with a guarantee thrown in for customer satisfaction. The first time I used Maid to Clean, there were a few things that weren’t quite to the standard I had hoped for, or had been missed, so I contacted Maid to Clean and they immediately set out to rectify any issues. Their customer service was excellent, and cleaners came back to touch up a few things to a standard that definitely makes me want them back again. My house smells fresh, and I’m not sure how they did it, but my shower screen hasn’t looked so squeaky clean since it was brand new.
Not only have I rebooked them for myself, but have also booked them to clean my elderly father’s house as well.

Fantastic local business.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

We have used Maid to Clean a few times now to clean our three bedroom house and each time, the house has sparkled when they finished!
Staff are super friendly and punctual and communication with the organising team is simple and streamlined.

Home clean home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Booking Maid to Clean was easy and service commenced as arranged. Excellent follow through including reminder system.
The cleaner was very good with a realistic assessment and attention to detail during the clean. I'm excited to have a reliable service in place.

Great service helps me keep sanr

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I am a working single mother who needs a bit of help with the mopping and wet areas to keep me sane and give me a bit more time away from housework. I tried another cleaning service and it was a disaster. Maid To Clean always deliver, have good communication, and staff are always friendly and great workers. Very happy.

5 star result, 5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

We ordered the deep clean option above s regular 3 bedroom clean, and wow we were so impressed by the result. Highly recommend and intend to use this company for all future cleans

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

I will be reccomending this service to everyone I know. The housekeeper was punctual, polite and trustworthy...they followed our instructions exactly. If you are a working or single parent, this service is the best around, the availability meant I was able to get someone with little notice during a week with a major public holiday and that in itself is amazing! Thank you so much for providing a wonderful service, we will be booking again.

Great clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Cleaning service itself is excellent and fuss free, and back office customer support is also great. Have used twice now and will use again.

This has absolutely saved my sanity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Friendly, thorough, beyond what I was expecting. Absolutely no fuss with a fortnightly booking. Everything was done to an exceptional level of detail

Quick, efficient, professional but friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Booking was easy, and apart from arriving a bit more than 30 minutes later than booked, an excellent, friendly but professional job. I intend to use them again.

Organized, seamless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Great company. Their cleaners are great and the organisation is smooth. I have been with them for about 4 months now, getting fortnightly cleans. Made my life so much easier!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

It is fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

The maid was amazing! the way how they clean bathroom and kitchen was just fantastic! my apartment just like a brand new apartment after clean. I will book appointment every month, such a good company

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service and friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

The cleaners were prompt and efficient. I would be happy to use them again. Rubbish was taken off site and floors were sparkling.

Wonderful, proactive, responsible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Tried a number of other cleaners without success - felt we had to clean before the cleaners arrived otherwise they would avoid messy areas and we are a messy family. Maid to Clean are so practical and reliable - they use their time so efficiently to do whatever is needed (picking up toys, clothes etc before cleaning), everything looks tidy and immaculate! Our household cannot run without them. Also very responsibly run - asking for feedback and checking we are happy with service.

Efficient and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

The guys worked in with my tight schedule, arrived on time and did a great job. I would happily use them again.

1 of 6 pages