Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The team did a great job cleaning our place. It really needed it and they went above and beyond expectations.

Thankyou!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Excellent service, always very thorough and efficient, careful and respectful of my home-thank you, it has been an invaluable investment!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

The cleaners allocated to us by Maid to Clean are very efficient and are always keen to help. Also are very open to feedback and adjust their cleaning of our office to suit our needs! Thank you.

Great attention to detail

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Leidy and Jehovany do a fantastic cleaning job with such great attention to detail. They are on time, friendly and focus on areas I request when needed. They work well around my messy teenage children's rooms.
Fantastic customer service is provided by the main office with prompt emails texts and phone calls. Excellent company to deal with.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Very fast, Very friendly, Very good service! came on very short notice and went above and beyond to make sure the job was done on time

Professional Cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I've tried a few cleaning companies operating in Melbourne cbd and Maid to Clean has so far been the only one that exceeded my expectations. Very professional, thorough and friendly service from Nick and team. They go the extra mile to make customers happy.

Great cleaner, really trustworthy and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Kevin our cleaner does a great job, he is super respectful and always strives to make our house perfect!
Great cleaning, great company. Thanks Kevin.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Really happy with the service. Going that extra mile sometimes really puts a smile on our faces. Hope this will be maintained!

Thank you for giving me my time back!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Our cleaner AJ is achieves a lot in the time she has. She's very thorough and the house always smells so good when I get home on a Friday night. The team at Maid to Clean are also really good, from my first enquiry they have been responsive, friendly and professional.

Great cleaning team

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Ray and Rose cleaned our new home and we couldn’t be happier with the service, the team and most importantly the job they did. Thank you so much and we will definitely use your service again.

Shiny house

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

The team did a great job cleaning my house - great to come home to a shiny tidy house. Easy to organise and quick

Five star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Richard and Sheryl are excellent cleaning duo My place is so neat and clean after their monthly visit It is a joy to come back to a well dusted and fresh smelling home.

Green Means Go

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Andrea does a fantastic job everytime. So lovely to come home to a clean home! I love that I can choose the green products option.

Very clean/ Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Emily always does a great job.
Attention to details.
Nice and clean.
It makes my life so much easier and save time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Pete does an amazing job!

Pete cleans our place on a weekly basis to save my relationship. I'm fussy and not easy to please so all cred to Pete! When Pete has been I come home and am delighted, relaxed and happy. No fuss - he just knows what I need.

Maid to clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Maid to clean did an excellent job of cleaning our unit. It was wonderful to walk into our unit and everything was sparkling.

Delighted with service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Lovely ladies came to clean and were happy to return and fix up a few small missed spots when asked (understandable as it was the first time they'd been here). Delighted with service. Have no doubt my next review will be 5 stars!

Verified Customer

Very satisfied, will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Thank you, Lela! Our apartment was spotless. You did so much more than we expected.
This is the second time that we have used Maid to Clean and we were satisfied once again.

Excellent cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

My cleaner AJ was fantastic, highly professional and excellent cleaning service. Not only did she do the job well but also followed up to make sure I was happy with the result which shows that she cares about the quality of service. Very happy customer.

Best cleaning company I've used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Seda & Erin did a fantastic job cleaning my house. They were professional, friendly and have great attention to detail. I recommend Maid to Clean, particularly 2 cleaning teams; Indee (who I have previously used and are also excellent) and Seda & Erin.

1 of 11 pages