Excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Patricia worked really hard and was very thorough. The work was quite difficult and she managed it well. She also has a very warm and pleasant manner.

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

The team did a fantastic job despite having no power in the apartment. Very tough but they still managed to make the carpets look neat.

My new "must have" in my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I met Anita and felt instantly comfortable with leaving her alone in my home while I took my twin toddlers out. I honestly dont think our home has been that clean since when we moved in 9 months ago.

Fabulous clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

We were thrilled with Bianca she did an amazing clean, she was lovely and respectful, great communication with Maid to Clean very easy to book

Maid to Clean is a fantastic service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I love Maid to Clean. Professional, reliable and fast. Erin and her daughter are the best!!! I highly recommend this company.

Great clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Highly professional, great service. Thanks to JM for doing such a great job. I have never seen our bathroom look so clean

Mirboo North

Private message

Made the place shine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I booked Maid to Clean to do a spring clean on my daughters unit. I was really impressed by Kevin and Matt who cleaned. They were prompt, friendly and efficient. The price was also very good. Thanks for a great service.

Punctual and a good job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Jessyca arrived right on time so my work schedule was not affected. We agreed priorities for the cleaning and she did a fantastic job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

The service is not the cheapest, but well worth the money. From booking in the appointment, the actual clean, and the follow up - it's a faultless service. Highly recommend Maid to Clean.

Great clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

We had Mona Lisa clean our home recently. She was pleasant, thorough and very efficient. Thank you Mona Lisa for an amazing clean.

Great cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Great service. Kevin and his colleague were lovely and my apartment is spotless. Very thorough job and good value. Thanks!

Easy, efficient, thorough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Juan did a fabulous job - much appreciated. Thorough clean. Good value for money. Easy to book and communicate with.

Great Cleaner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

We are very pleased with Lady's work. She was very professional and left a great impression of this company! She was very thorough and cleaned our house to perfection!

High quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

They were great communicators, and did extra jobs we weren’t expecting. Best cleaners in Melbourne by far. Highly recommended them.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Monalisa is very thorough and makes sure my dirty apartment is squeaky clean :) she asked me if everything is okay at the end. And it was more than okay. It is perfect!

Verified Customer

Easy to book and a great clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

A big thank you to Billy and Andrea from Maid to Clean, who did an awesome job spring cleaning our house. Tiles, surfaces and floor were gleaming. The booking process is easy and it’s also easy to change booking times and requirements. The Maid to Clean team are very responsive to questions.

Consistently good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Kristy’s attention to detail and bubbly personality makes it a pleasure to have her in our home. The house looks amazing and I don’t know why I waited so long to contact a home cleaning service. For anyone thinking of trying maid to clean - I would recommend maid to clean without hesitation.

Verified Customer

Time is money and Maid to Clean has given us heaps of it back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Laura and the Maid to Clean Team are incredible! Thorough, efficient and consistent with great customer service! They've given me and my partner so much more time back into our weekends which for us is completely invaluable.

Highly recommended! Give it a go and spend your weekends doing what you want to do, not what you need to do!

Extremely grateful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

We're extremely grateful for Daniella and Connie and the team at Maid to Clean. We're always very happy to see our wonderful cleaning team, and are grateful for the beautifully spotless home when they've worked their magic. The company's HQ has also been very open in answering our questions regarding the support they provide for their excellent and hardworking employees.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

AJ is great, she goes above and beyond. Came across helpful office staff when we had any queries or charges too.

1 of 14 pages