The house was spotless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

This was my second time using Maid to Clean and they haven't disappointed! We are selling our house and I know I don't need to worry about it looking it's best when Maid to clean are coming. They turned up on time, focused on the areas I requested and everything was sparkling and fresh when I got home.

Great, timely and organised work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Cleaning was excellent- great organising, attention to detail, and felt extra care had been put into it. It was so nice coming home and seeing Jim’s work. He was Warm, gracious and responsible .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fantastic move out clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Maid to Clean sent out two cleaners for our move-out clean that were absolutely brilliant. They were so good that it is hard to write without sounding like I'm idealizing or exaggerating. The house was far cleaner than when we moved in. They clearly took pride in their work; no detail was missed. Would highy recommend.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Maid to Clean are lovely to deal with and have provided a great service. We will be using them again!

Marked improvement in cleanliness & tidiness of our home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Has certainly lifted the overall look/ impression of our home, which has been noticeable. It also encourages me to stay tidy. Smells good (Euy

Totally thorough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

We have a male cleaner for 2 hours fortnightly. He is excellent and we have had cleaners for many years, and he is as good as we have had. We are delighted.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

The company was excellent to deal with. I organised a one off deep clean. The cleaning team arrived on time and worked very hard and thoroughly . I was very impressed with the time effort and final results. Will be organising a regular clean with the company.

Really good cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I have a clean weekly. Every Monday morning. It's amazing. Margaret and Alyce do a great job in cleaning and house keeping. They follow a list and I arrive home to a perfectly organised home

Excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Have just commenced using Maid to Clean. Wow! From the online booking service to working with the family around coordinating the cleaning with new born twins they have been brilliant. As for the actual clean the staff did a superb job. Highly recommend Maid to Clean.

Not happy with Maid to Clean

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Booked a clean from Maid to Clean based on the good reviews. A nice, young lady came as agreed (actually half an hour early) and did a 3 hour clean on our 4 bedroom house. We have had cleaning services on several occasions and we know that 3 hours is the time it takes to make a good clean. The lady was nice and polite and did an OK clean. Most places were clean but she had missed several spots in dusting and partially also vacuuming. Nothing dramatic but wasn't so amazing and wasn't so impressed that would book again. They routinely followed up with an email satisfaction survey and also a phone call (which was nice). I told that it was OK and the things she had missed. They promised to look into it and get back to me.

And they did come back to me within a few days and that's why I know dropped my review from OK (3) to Bad (2). They told me that the bathroom had taken more time than expected and thus there wasn't enough time for thorough dusting. Ok, bathroom had some spots that needed scrubbing and that can happen. What bothers me is that the lady didn't say anything about this when she left. And what bothers me even more is the response from the director. Since we were not completely happy, he suggested that we book again and not just book again but sign up for a regular cleaning service. Huh? Their service is already more expensive than most cleaning services and the satisfaction guarantee is that you can buy more and commit to a long-term deal if you're not happy? I wasn't happy but not strongly unhappy either but after the response I'm just confused and thought that I have to write a review.

Comments

Edward, the director of Maid to Clean, contacted me after my review. It seemed that partially we had misunderstandings (not just but too). He seemed genuine and committed to making things right. He... read more »

Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

I have used Maid to Clean twice, and had different cleaners on each occasion. Both were absolutely fabulous - really maximised the time I had paid for and were diligent and did a great job. I have decided to book them in for a regular clean. Very happy.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Communication not good after second clean

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I booked and paid extra 'deep' clean, which was overall quite good but there were some areas missed. Communication with the director was very good and he offered me a $40 voucher for my next clean. With my next clean I clearly stated that the floors and bathroom were the priority. There were areas of my floor completely missed, footprints left by the cleaner on my floor boards and the side of my bath left completely untouched. When I emailed about this I was told to send photos (which I had already done), so I re sent them along with an explanation to the director. Unfortunately I never heard a thing back. To this day I still haven't received any response. I'm very disappointed with this.

Comments

Update: The director emailed me and was extremely apologetic that he had missed my email. They were having system problems at the time, so it was just on oversight. He went out of his way to make t... read more »

Great Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Punctual, friendly - and did the job properly and the way I wanted it done. I will use them again and have in fact purchased hours to a friend who is about to have a baby! Great job.

Excellent cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

They are really efficient cleaners with great attention to detail. Recommended to anyone really. Maid to clean are very reliable.

Excellent cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Puntual hardworking. Brought their own equipment and cleaning supplies. Could not fault them. Service was well above standard andcI will user them again

Can't fault it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I got a one-off deep clean done and was really impressed. The cleaners were really respectful of my home and returned everything to where they found it. The booking side of things was also really easy. I'm loving my very clean home and considering getting it done on a regular basis.

It was fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Over the last several months we have used Maid to Clean. I have been delighted with the result. The cleaner was fabulous and always did more than he was asked. Beautiful job. The management was always efficient and cooperative even when times were altered. I would thoroughly recommend them.

We love our fortnightly clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Peter does an amazing job and goes over and above, and Ed provides excellent customer service. Can't recommend highly enough!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

First time using a cleaning company and it is a great service. Easy to use booking system. Our cleaner Kevin was amazing.

If You Want a Really Good Cleaning Company Choose Maid to Clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

This is an outstanding cleaning company. Customer Service is excellent and the cleaning teams are friendly, efficient and do a fabulous job!!

1 of 4 pages