Review rating:

Excellent cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

They are really efficient cleaners with great attention to detail. Recommended to anyone really. Maid to clean are very reliable.

Excellent cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Puntual hardworking. Brought their own equipment and cleaning supplies. Could not fault them. Service was well above standard andcI will user them again

Can't fault it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I got a one-off deep clean done and was really impressed. The cleaners were really respectful of my home and returned everything to where they found it. The booking side of things was also really easy. I'm loving my very clean home and considering getting it done on a regular basis.

It was fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Over the last several months we have used Maid to Clean. I have been delighted with the result. The cleaner was fabulous and always did more than he was asked. Beautiful job. The management was always efficient and cooperative even when times were altered. I would thoroughly recommend them.

We love our fortnightly clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Peter does an amazing job and goes over and above, and Ed provides excellent customer service. Can't recommend highly enough!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

First time using a cleaning company and it is a great service. Easy to use booking system. Our cleaner Kevin was amazing.

If You Want a Really Good Cleaning Company Choose Maid to Clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

This is an outstanding cleaning company. Customer Service is excellent and the cleaning teams are friendly, efficient and do a fabulous job!!

Verified Customer

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My cleaner Peter is a lovely man and we always have great conversations while he works.

Our house is a very difficult shape (4 levels and narrow corridors) and he always does his best to do an excellent job.

Any interactions with the owner have been pleasant and professional.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I've used Maid to Clean twice now and both times they've done a great job! Will definitely be keen on making this a regular thing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

They did a great job. Punctual, thorough and very happy to be guided. They also used initiative which is a rare quality

Greg is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

I would recommed Greg fully and totally. He does a great job in our house. The whole team are professional, flexible, accomodating and so easy to deal with.

First experience with a deep clean was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Areas said that would be cleaned were. Staff on time and thorough. Started with a deep clean and will now try them on a regular 2 weekly basis .

Excellent service & amazing attention to detail

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Excellent service & amazing attention to detail. Bella and Juliene are very thorough & I am always happy with the service

One off clean -Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

Very happy with the service. From the booking to the actual clean and then the follow up - very professional and cannot fault. Thanks!

Very professional and great clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

Very professional, reliable, friendly, helpful and a great clean! The team that came were not only very friendly and obliging but did a super clean.

Amazing Clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Maid to Clean is easy to book in, really good response from customer service. Besi and Izi were phenomenal, very thorough and I swear I could eat off the floors when they were done. Highly recommended.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Second cleaning company I've gotten this year, both had good reviews online, similar pricing but I was much happier with Maid to Clean. Easy to book, pretty flexible times, good base rate prices. And the cleaners I got - Diana amd Henry - did an excellent job! Great attention to detail. Would use them again.

Verified Customer

Linda and Brett did a great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Linda and Brett did a wonderful job getting our house looking good for a birthday party lunch. Always a treat to have a Maid to Clean team through.

House Clean very good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Maid to Clean were great. The cleaner was punctual and carried out all the cleaning tasks asked of her.
I will definitely use Maid to Clean again, as the house clean was very good.
It is great to be able to arrange housecleans via online communication.

Great people and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

We had our first visit from Maid to Clean this week. They were punctual, friendly, and excellent cleaners. We had given them a list of what was needed as our premises are large and they moved through with ease. Very happy with the service.

1 of 3 pages