Cheaper Power

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Easy to deal with. Very knowledgeable and . Happy with service. I would happily recommend your service to other retreats.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi MR B, We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience with the team at Make It Cheaper. Please feel free to share the love and refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 ... read more »

Useless LiveChat

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I called so-called 'Helen' who claimed she was not a robot on LiveChat
She was not able to provide any basic info (like cost per watt)
She refused to give me her name or managers contact details
complete waste of time

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Jon, we're sorry to hear this feedback. I can confirm Helen is not a robot, she is a real human! However, we are legally not permitted to give advice or costs over live chat due to our contracts... read more »

Quick and Easy and knew their stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Thanks to Daniel Inns. Easy to deal with. No Fuss and No Push and very knowledgeable. I'd happily recommend this service.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Katie,

We're pleased to hear you've had a great experience with Daniel.

Thanks,

MIC Team

How to reduce your electricity bill.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Well done. You certainly made my electricity bill cheaper. I am satisfied with your service. I would recommend your services.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

We are so pleased to hear you've found a cheaper plan and had a great experience with the team. Please feel free to share the love and refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 o... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Make it Cheaper called our business on many occasions I had to ask for a callback.
Jordan Burnside was so patient and understanding. Amazing customer support and found us a great deal.

I would highly recommend Make it Cheaper and Jordan to assist with any account enquiry.

Thanks Again for your added support and patience.
Warmest Regards
Sammi

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Sammi, We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience with Jordan and the team at Make It Cheaper. Please feel free to share the love and refer your friends for their home or business and ... read more »

Awesome customer service and support change was easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Great service, and they listened to our business needs. We would definitely recommend make it cheaper to every small business out there. It takes the stress out of finding the perfect energy and gas deals out there.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi There, We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with Make It Cheaper and managed to find a competitive deal. Please feel free to share the love and refer your friends for their home or ... read more »

The Hard Work Done For Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

It was helpful having someone work out which energy providers would save me the most. I was able to receive a higher benefit from my current provider than what they offered me 30 minutes prior.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Kate, We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with Make It Cheaper and managed to find a competitive deal. Please feel free to share the love and refer your friends for their home or b... read more »

Verified Customer

Thanks for saving us 32% PA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Thanks to Make It Cheaper, we are moving across from AGL to PowerDirect based on a 32% discount which should save us over $900 this year.

Definitely worth the time and great job MIC!

Many thanks

Malcolm

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Malcolm, We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with Make It Cheaper and managed to find a savings for your bills. Please feel free to share the love and refer your friends for their ... read more »

They did exactly what they said and Made it Cheaper!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Simple and effective and did exactly what they set out to do! More people need to know about this fantastic service! Give it a go!!

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Bec,

We're glad to hear you had a nice and easy experience with our staff. Please feel free to share the love and refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $50 Coles/Myer gift card! https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral

Wow !!!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

It was very nice to hear from someone who was prepared to do all the work to get us cheaper rates.Much appreciated !!!. Thanks

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Joe,

We're so pleased to hear you've had a great experience with our staff. Please feel free to refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $50 Coles/Myer gift card! https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral

Thanks,

MIC Team

Straightforward and clear language.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Once again i was skeptikal bit well worth listening and they do not hide what they do and why. Very clear how they earn their income. Willingness to followup if any issues. Would recommend.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Veronica, We're so pleased to hear you've had a great experience with our staff. Please feel free to refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $50 Coles/Myer gift card! ht... read more »

Dont waste any more money - Take the time to switch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Make it cheaper made this a very easy fast and efficient process, great savings! Don't keep putting it off, make the call today you wont be disappointed..

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Cherrie, We're so pleased to hear you've had a speedy and efficient comparison. Please feel free to refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $50 Coles/Myer gift card! htt... read more »

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

Brilliant service. Quick and efficient. A personal touch was also present. Her accent was also very attractive and persuasive too

very easy to understand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

MIC have saved me a little money so that i can pay my other accounts. There representative was excellent at explaining the comparisons and pricing, very happy customer.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

You call me it's great I don't have to worry about getting the best deal around Mic does off for me

Happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Quick simple and easy no stress and the whole process was in plain English no confusing terms or statements to cover up loopholes

They live up to the business name ie; Make It Cheaper.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

The savings make it well worth asking for examples of retailer rates in a particular area. In addition, asking for additional reminders/updates for cheaper electricity/gas deals from retailers etc as they come up...

Time saving search for best rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Very polite staff to help find best rates for electricity and gas. Normally would have to do this work myself to find best rates

first time swap

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Looking forward to the savings, very polite staff assisting with all my concerns on the switch, also switched over my solar

Has saved myself and my family, heaps of money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I came across Make it cheaper by accident and I’m so glad I did. I have saved a lot of money myself and have referred many others who are delighted too

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Peter, We're super glad to hear you had a great experience with our staff and also saved on your bills. Please feel free to share the love and refer your friends for their home or business and ... read more »

1 of 30 pages

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Buntee asked on Feb 27, 2018

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Do you get paid more for promoting particular energy retailers? If so, how is your service impartial?

WilsonJ asked on Sep 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi, great question! We would love to give you a call to talk you more through the details. If you could let us know your best contact details, we would be more than happy to give you a call to discuss further. Thanks, MIC Team

Hi I own a glass company in victory a want to now how it works?

trenteberle asked on Sep 10, 2015

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here at Make It Cheaper we are a free comparison service for electricity and gas at business and residential properties. The process is quick and easy; after a quick phone call we’ll be able to compare your energy needs across our panel of 8 retailers including AGL and Energy Australia, to find you the best price available. If we can't beat the energy deal you're currently on we'll let you know to stay where you are.

If you'd like to speak with a savings expert please send your details through, along with a copy of your bill for an accurate comparison, over to consumers@makeitcheaper.com.au and we'll have a savings expert contact you at your request.

Kind Regards,