Get the best deal!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

This was a very easy way to get the best deal on our energy bills. The consultant had answers to all my questions and was very informative.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're glad you found our service easy to use and we were able to find you a competitive deal on your energy. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Pushy and won't take no for an answer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The customer service officer [name removed] was quite pushy trying to convince me that we had to go ahead with a quote and frequently said "at the end of the day it is your decision" but wouldn't take no for an answer. After saying no three times she said called me crazy and hung up. Terrible customer service.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

We're very sorry to hear this feedback. This is certainly not the way we train our sales agents and not the experience we want our customers to have. If you'd like to private message us with some m... read more »

Make the choice clear and easy to implement.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

This was a very simple and easy way to get the best deal available for both gas & electricity. They negotiated a better deal with my current supplier. They were happy to explain anything I didn't understand, a very positive experience.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're really glad we were able to help you out. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. Thanks, MIC Team

THEY MAKE IT SO EASY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Great service particularly for busy people who can't find the time to do all their own reviewing. Great work guys.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Our pleasure! Glad we were able to help save you time and find you a competitive deal on your energy. Thanks, MIC Team

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Our situation was quite convoluted and long winded but the entire process was handled with ease. Thank you Make it Cheaper

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Thanks for your feedback- glad we were able to handle a complex situation with ease. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. Thanks, MIC Team

Cheaper Energy Costs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Negotiated a deal that reduced our yearly spend on electricity costs. Make's me look good with the general manager. Will continue to use Make it Cheaper in the future.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Glad to have helped make you look great! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Looking after Not-for-Profits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

As a community based organisation we value our time with the children in our care and education sector rather than on the telephone hunting down the most energy efficient and cost saving services. Make It Cheaper made this possible for us with a streamlined efficiency. With the money our service saved on the change over we have a view to spending this on more sustainable infrastructure. Looking forward to purchasing solar panels with our savings. Thankyou graciously.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Wow, what amazing feedback! We are so glad to hear the savings are going to be going towards the more sustainable infrastructure. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback with us. ... read more »

Helped us save heaps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Thank you for making this a very smooth transaction change over. We had to do nothing , & we will save heaps.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Our pleasure! We're very glad we could find you a competitive deal on your energy and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

I wish I knew about it years ago!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

It is predicted that I will save up to $700 per annum off my gas and electricity bills. The consultant was magnificent and genuinely worked hard to find the best deals possible. Thank you MIC!

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Our absolute pleasure! Glad we were able to help you with your bills this year and we will be in touch before the contract expires to ensure you're on a competitive rate going forward. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

I didn't know I could get my bills cheaper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I have received almost double the discount that I had before on my electricity bills. So I am heaps happy, especially when the price of electricity has been bumped up.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! Really glad we were able to find you such a better discount and we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback with us. Thanks, MIC Team

Easy to deal with Energy renewal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Friendly efficient service guy who delivered on his promise of a quick response.Clearly outlined what the best offer was. Exactly what we required.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're really glad we were able to find you a competitive deal on your energy and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Impressed with helpful staff who spoke clearly and explained necessary detail without complication. They made it simple and easy to switch.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're really glad we made the switching process simple and that we were able to find you a competitive deal on your energy. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Instant results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The process was very simple, the response was quck and efficient. The officer I spoke to didn't muck around with sales pitches etc., just got on with it and got a positive result for me.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! Glad you found the process fast & simple to use. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback with us

Better than other comparison sites

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Consultant was efficient, friendly and easy to understand. Process was straight forward. Courteous staff, no difficulty in contacting or asking questions.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! We're glad you found our process easy to use and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

Consultant was great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Have two services. First service could not be improved upon so they said not to switch. Was very impressed with that. Very refreshing not to be pressured to switch. 2nd service had a good pay on time discount but when rates from new company were sent, discovered they were much dearer so discount was pretty much nullified. Consultant was extremely helpful and cancelled the switch for me, even apologising. Turns out the consultants can't actually compare your rates (may need to make that clearer to customers) - they just offer you the best price on their systems. Always good to be able to see what else is out there though, so thank you. Customer service was great!

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Danny, thanks for your review. We actually can compare rates, as long as you have a energy bill in front of you. If you'd like to give us a call back to clarify or inbox us your details, we're... read more »

Verified Customer

This is an extremely bad company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Whatever you do, do not part money with them, they are not cheaper in any sense even if you can prove this. Their customer support is awful, their sales are misleading. What ever you do, do not go ahead with this company as they will not agree with any legal laws.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Thomas, we've very sorry to hear this feedback. We've sent you a message and would really like the opportunity to understand what happened and fix your experience with us. If you could please re... read more »

I've spent countless hours on the phone, countless hours emailing trying to resolve and you are not willing to sort the issue.

Make It Cheaper Official

Hi Thomas, can you please send us your best contact number as we would really like to help sort the issue out. Thanks, MIC Team

The consultant was genuinely helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I have two electricity services. The consultant couldn't improve on the price of the first service, and refreshingly didn't try to make a change just for the sake of it. For the second service, the consultant made a huge effort to decipher what scheme I was currently on (it was a complex on-line, electricity futures purchasing arrangement), and found a cheaper option. Great work.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Our pleasure! We're glad we were able to help you with the more complex account and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

No worries!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Love working with them, I don't have to worry about finding my own best deal, Make It Cheaper does all the work for me! And they remind me when its time for a change.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Great feedback! Happy to help find the best deal and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback

YOU MUST MUST MUST DO THIS - DID I SAY YOU MUST DO THIS.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I began the day trying to understand my electricity and gas accounts and then comparing the rates and charges with all the providers over the internet and it was just way too confusing and very time consuming. At 4:30pm I almost gave up and thought 'screw this', then I came across 'Make it Cheaper' and called they straight away. I spent 30 minutes on the phone and this was the best 30 minutes I spent all day. The very friendly and polite consultant assessed my accounts and compared them to other service providers. I was AMAZED at the differ ence in prices and better still the discounts that have been applied to my accounts are FANTASTIC.

In the short time I spent talking to 'Make it Cheaper', they have handled all the paperwork and will make all the arrangements for the switch - I don't need to do anything. My only regret is that I didn't call them earlier.

YOU MUST MUST MUST DO THIS - Don't give away unnecessary money to the Electricity and Gas Companies by staying on your current plans if better rates and discounts are available.

Thank you 'Make it Cheaper' for this WONDERFUL service.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Thank you Donna for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad we were able to find you a great deal on your energy and that you enjoyed using our service. We look forward to helping your family and f... read more »

Consultant was easy to understand...very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Explained how I could save on my utility bills with discount etc. Will definately stick to Mic when my contract expires. Congratulations to the consultant I spoke to, gr8 work. Spent time helping me see what my best options were and very easy to understand.

Comments
Make It Cheaper Official

Fantastic! We're so glad we were easy to work with and could help find a great deal on your energy. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks, MIC Team

1 of 22 pages