Verified Purchase

I LOVE this pump.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I have found this breast pump a dream to use. Being a first time mum I was so happy to find something so quick and efficient. I would recommend getting the bra with the pump as having free hands means multitasking while pumping. The customer service I received from MAMMA was also outstanding. I have been recommending the product to all my friends becoming mums and will continue to do so. Thank you MAMMA :)

Fantastic pump

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I purchased this pump after being unsatified with my Avent single pump. The Mamma double pump is easy to use has great suction reducing pumping time, love the timer feature, easy to assemble and best of all so reasonably priced! I purchased the pack that included the bra, I am an f cup and it fit well. Highly recommend!!

Verified Purchase

Pump up the jam!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

How good is this!!! I use this at least 3 times a day and the amount of Boobie milk I get is amazing! I literally only need to pin for 5-7mins m. I loved the affordability of this pump and the fact it’s an Australian company. Thank you Mamma, my son refused to take to my breast and this was a life saver with how efficient it was.

Love love love this pump!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

The perfect breast pump! Affordable and so easy to use and clean. I have used this pump exclusively for the past 10 months everyday, multiple times a day and I can’t recommend it enough. 10 minutes is all I need and I am done. I tell all of my pregnant friends and patients about it and will continue to do so. Love love love this product!

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thank you Brooke for sharing your MAMMA experience with us, this means so much to us! We're so happy to hear how smoothly you've been able to exclusively pump for 10 months - what a trooper mama... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Life Saver!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

My MAMMA pump was an absolute lifesaver when my twins were born prematurely and refused to latch on the breast. After a couple days trying a Medala pump in the hospital my nipples were very sore and I was tired from its time consuming cycle. So I switched to my Mumma pump and never looked back. I bought the pump from a baby fair and was sceptical because I had never heard of it before and it was half the price of anything else on the market. Using it though I was able to express 100% of my twins feeds for almost 4 months. A feed for both babies took around 15mins on the double cycle and the with the support bra I could get folding and things done at the same time. Had it not of been for the Mumma pump my twins would never have recieved the benefit of breast milk. Thank you ladies from Mumma!!

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks Leah for sharing your MAMMA experience with us!

We're so pleased to hear how you trusted a small local brand like us, and that you were able to exclusively express for your twins, go super mama!

Fantastic Pump!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

This pump is fantastic, and was especially a lifesaver in the early days when my newborn needed tube feeding and top ups due to jaundice that required hospitalisation. It is comfortable to use, easy to figure out, quiet and has always managed to get plenty of milk out of me! I recommend it to all my pregnant friends.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks Erin for sharing your MAMMA experience with us! We're so pleased to hear how well it is working for you and helping with your newborn! Also thanks for the recommendation to your mama to be friends!

Love this pump!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I am sooo impressed with this pump - due to BF issues I am exclusively expressing so it is super important to have a comfortable and fast pump. I can express so quickly and easily take apart, sterilise and put the pump back together in no time atall. Definitely recommend this pump to other mummas who want their hands free when pumping and to get milk quickly for bub!

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks Alex for sharing your MAMMA experience with us! We're so pleased to hear how well it is working for you, and thanks for the recommendation to other mummas!

Western Australia

Good suction and settings

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

The pump is great for suction and levels of suction, level 1 on this pump is stronger than the highest level on my old tommee tippee pump but you can’t get different sized flanges and the ones on the pump are too small for me so it can be uncomfortable and leave you swollen

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Use it every day !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I purchased mamma double electric breast pump before I had my baby thinking I would express my milk to bottle feed her. The breast pump is sleek, lightweight and simple to use and transport. The parts are well made and have not had a problem with them so far after 4 months.
I rarely use both pumps at the same time as I can pump a lot in just 3 minutes. The instructions included were clear and precise to assemble the pump and after a few practices I can set it up in just one minute. I use the setting the pump comes with for pump speed and length of cycle but you can create your own (this can be a bit tricky and took me a few reads of the instructions to master it).
I love this product and give it 5 stars. The only negative I have found with this pump is that the pump action starts as soon as you turn it on. I wish it started with the massage first as it can be painful to pump without a bit of stimulation first! It gets me every time and I always forget to start with the pump off the breast.
Highly recommend- great price for this product.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks Coral for sharing your MAMMA experience with us! We're so pleased to hear how well you are going, and WOW for pumping in 3 minutes! The MAMMA pump remembers your preferred settings for wh... read more »

Easy to use, compact and comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I love the pump! I am a first time mumma and during the hectic and sometimes stressful time learning how to breastfeed and increasing milk supply this pump was easy to use which was great! I have been using the pump at least 4 times per day to help increase my supply and having such a quick to use product helped to make the task as easy as could be. I love the different strength settings and simplicity of the unit. It is comfortable to use and It’s also easy to put together and wash. Would highly recommend to other mums!

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks Jen for sharing your MAMMA experience with us! So pleased to hear how well you are going, and thanks for the recommendation to other mamas!

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Bought this for my partner and she is more that happy! It is comfortable for day long use. I find little difficult to clean it at beginning but got use to it in just few days. I would surely recommend this product to anyone who finds it difficult to manage the feeding.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thank you for sharing your partner's MAMMA experience with us, and thanks for the recommendation!

The MAMMA team

I would marry this pump if possible !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I previously had a single electric pump of a popular brand. I found it was getting more and more frustrating and so looked around for a double pump. I had seen this one on Instagram and took a leap of faith - loved that it was Australian mums that had made it! It came quickly and with great instructions. It’s been love since first use. I breastfeed bub and used it at night when she was sleeping through and now use it straight after she goes to bed for an extra bottle. I have also returned to work and take it with me to pump through the day. I can more than easily pump enough to provide for bub (she eats 4 x 150 ml bottles while away from me in the day) and I make a spare bottle for the freezer every second day. The pump is wildly effective (as you can see from that outptut!) and gets the job done in about 10 minutes. I love that it has a timer and can swap from single to double, let down to express phase with just the touch of a button. I didn’t think it was that quiet but I don’t pump with a need for that so it doesn’t bother me. I’ve also found their customer service to be amazing, I’ve ordered spare parts (because I’m a ditz) and have always found the woman to be friendly and super helpful. I cannot love this thing more if I tried - do yourself a favour and buy the bra as well! Was a wonderful last minute decision and makes such a difference when pumping at work.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thank you Rebecca for sharing your MAMMA experience with us!

"I would marry this pump if possible" - just priceless! We are so pleased to read your review!

The MAMMA team

Does what it says it will

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

It is a really good machine that emptys my breast really quickly. They provided a couple of spare parts which is excellent. They have the quickest delivery service I have ever experience. The machine looks really nice and I like that it has a timer. Its easy to clean and maintain but because I’m expressing more than actual breastfeeding I might need to purchase a second set of pumping accesories. Im not sure if its available though as the website ony sells bottes and membrane

Now if I’m being really picky here a couple of minor things I found with this product.
This is the second breast pump I bought as I wanted a double pumo so its faster to express when I go back to work. My first pump was an Avent. When it comes to comfort I rate Avent more. My nipples are really sensitive and I’m not sure if the initial “let down” happening simoultaneously is the one causing the pain or does it have more suction and thats why it empties my breast between 7-14 minutes.

I find the pumping bra is very fiddly and wouldn’t be ideal if I use it at work. I purchased an all in one bra and just waiting for it to arrive. I’m hoping that is what Would suit my lifestyle.

I find the tube and the power cord are too short for me to multi task.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Hi Jo, Thanks for your review and for sharing your MAMMA experience with us. Please feel welcome to email us on info@mammababycare.com if you require any extra accessories that are not sold ... read more »

Comfortable and Efficient Pump - Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

MAMMA double electric breast pump is very comfortable to use and as a busy working mum, the effectiveness and efficiency of having a double breast pump with multiple pump settings meant I spent as minimal time pumping as possible and at the same time getting maximum supply for my daughter. Double win.

It would take only 10 minutes of time to use the machine. I have recommended this product to my friends and Mother's group.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks Natalie for your review and for recommending us to your friends and mother's group. Much appreciated!

The MAMMA team

Outstanding pump, my best friend in the early new mum weeks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

The product is outstanding in design, looking sleek and sophiscated. The attachment of the breast is comfortable and very effective. Pumping takes no more, in less than 10mins this quiet and powferul machine collects more than enough milk for my daughters feed. Small and lightweight the Mammababy care works to patiencely extract the milk without harshly hurting your nipple. Never have I use the pump and had discomfort or pain. I couldn’t be more thrilled with the device and I feel blessed to have found it when I did. It was the one thing in those early new mum baby days that was just easy and effective.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks gorgeous mama for this review - so appreciated!

Lifesaver for twins!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

The Mamma Breastpump is a lifesaver with my two newborn twins! So glad I made the investment. It's comfortable to use, really efficient. It takes me about 10-12 mins to express both sides. And takes only a few minutes to clean. I definitely would recommend this to my other mama friends.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks lovely Dani for sharing your MAMMA experience that you have had with your beautiful twins!

The MAMMA team

A busy Mumma’s best friend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I can’t recommend the MAMMA double breast pump highly enough! It has been the best investment I’ve made since having my second bub! I can express a full feed in 10 minutes!! It’s super easy to use and quick to clean. For busy Mumma’s who need to multitask when expressing the pump and bra combo is a game changer!

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks Penny for sharing your MAMMA experience with us! 10 minutes expressing - go mama!

Harper+Mamma=Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

The MAMMA double breast pump is so easy to assemble and use; it’s comfortable to hold but the hands free bra is such a great option! The machine is easy to use and the “massage” function is great for assisting with letdown- and it’s so quiet!
My daughter took expressed milk from the bottles without any issue which was such a relief! All the parts are easy to clean and store. I am ‘stocking up’ for my daughter before returning to work but using my pump daily hasn’t left me with any ‘discomfort’. It is absolutely value for money and their customer service goes above and beyond! I definitely recommend the MAMMA double breast pump to ALL mamas!

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thank you Heather for sharing your MAMMA experience with us!

The MAMMA team

The Best Double Electric Breast Pump!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Being a first time mum, electric breast pumps were a whole new world to me, but I'm glad I found the MAMMA double electric breast pump. It was easy to set up and change settings to my personal preferences. The soft breast shields are super comfortable, and using the pump bra allows you to be hands free during those few minutes you are pumping. I can be done anytime between 5 - 15 minutes! Suction can be increased or decreased to your needs. Cleaning is easy. Just wash and sterilize like any other baby product. I pop it in my sterilizer. As well as being a great functional product, it's stylish too! I haven't seen a better looking breast pump! I highly recommend this product and will continue to use it now and in the future if we have more children.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thanks Jess for sharing your MAMMA experience with us! Very appreciated!

Bear breast pump around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I’m a first time mum and found this pump at the baby expo in Sydney. It’s a stylish looking pump and super comfortable to wear and use. The bra makes it incredibly handy as I have my hands free to do other things while pumping. It’s easy to clean too and I usually take less than 15 minutes to fill the bottles. I recently lost a small part and contacted MAMMA. I received a response with in seconds and the part was replaced at no extra charge immediately. The customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend this pump to all mums.

Comments
MAMMA Official

Thank you Steffi for sharing your MAMMA experience with us and for recommending us to other mamas.

1 of 2 pages