Extremely pleased!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

from start to finish they were very helpful and friendly and worked extremely efficiently and got the job done quickly, highly recommend using this company and would use them again. Thank you!!! We had a small move and an across town move. They arrived early after communicating they would be early. Very pleased!

Verified Customer

On time, Efficient and pleasant to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Small move but the men were on time, really efficient in moving the furniture and were so polite and respectful. Will definitely be booking them next time i need someone... Thanks for your efforts gents

Verified Customer

Awesome job done by two people who came for shifting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I moved from 1st floor unit to a independent house 30 km away. they had done a fantastic job. I will very happy about their work. will command it to every one.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Shivaraj!

The best way to move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

4 bed house move. Big truck. 2 excellent blokes with good attitude and brilliant work ethic.
In and out in much less than quoted time.
Really professional service they know what they are doing. Felt confident my stuff and house was very well looked after. Great value.
3rd time I’ve used them wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Awesome - thanks for using us again.

Fantastic Help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We moved a 2 bedroom house with enough stuff to fill a 4 bed. The guys were great. Punctual, great attitudes, patient without slowing down or missing a beat. They took great care of our stuff and were super helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. I'd highly recommend them.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Rachael - we do try to be as helpful as we can. Appreciate the great review.

Efficient Men with a Van

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

John and Jack helped us with our house move. They were very careful with each item they handled. Thanks to the guys, everything went on smoothly. This is the second time in 5 year we have used Man with a Van. And on each occasion we have been very impressed with the service provided by the men. Happy to recommend MWV to anyone.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad to hear it was a smooth move, David.

Always use Man with a Van

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

2 bedroom apartment on 7th floor to 2 bedroom on 5th floor - what they can get into a lift is incredible ! They work so well and most importantly nothing ever broken, and employees are so so personable and friendly - could never use any other... a big bonus is that you only pay for the time they work... excellent service. Use twice in one day - two different pick up points (via a third address) - not a problem with Man with a Van.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the kind words, Lucy.

Consistently amazing experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Super efficient 1bdr apartment move from Port Melb to Ballarat. The team were super efficient, finishing earlier than anticipated and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone who would like a hassle free move : )

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the great review, Steph.

Verified Customer

Best removalists in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Fantastic effort by the trio who moved all our furniture from our 2 storey 2 bed apartment. They were highly skilled, friendly and efficient completing the job in less than the quoted time.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers, Simmy.

Went without a hitch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Charlie and Darcy arrived on time - were incredibly helpful and friendly and made the move go without a hitch. I would highly recommend Man With A Van to anyone - and particularly the two guys who handled my job. Infact I have another job happening soon and will specifically request those two to do it if possible.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Catherine, really happy to hear it went well.

Never leave home without your MAN WITH A VAN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We had a short move, with stuff going into storage and over to the new property.
The guys were extremely friendly, really efficient, and careful with our stuff.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to hear you were satisfied, Sam.

Spot on!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

2 men and 1 truck moved our office in 1.5 hours less than quoted, which was a big bonus. The first location was down an alley way and upstairs, quite a difficult move. This didn't faze the guys at all. The guys were friendly and very obliging. Would definitely use Man with a Van again.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Katie, glad we could complete it quicker than estimated.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

4 men and two vans moved the contents of our 4 bedroom house in 4 hrs. Their service couldn't have been more efficient, friendly & easy. I highly recommend

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Lucy - glad we could find the right combination of movers and trucks to get it done efficiently.

Perfect Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Excellent service , the guys are absolutely professional and efficient, high recomnended at this one to my local friends.thank u Tom and Tobias.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Great to hear, thanks Lilian

CBD move made eaaaasy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Great blokes and did a really quick and efficient job! Not easy in Flinders Lane :) Quicker and cheaper than quoted!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Paige, happy we could get it done quickly for you.

Platinum experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

From my internet inquiry to completion what an amazing experience.
I had a one bedroom city apartment moving to Windsor. The city apartment had a lift, the apartment in Windsor didnt it had 4 flights of stairs. Speaking with the call centre guy was easy and fast to book. The day of the move I received a call letting me know the guys would be early. I couldn’t believe my luck. The reception at the apartment I was leaving said they couldn’t believe how fast the guys were and nor could I ! they took care and watched how they were moving my things and planned the best way to pack the van.
Getting to the new place and I apologised for the stairs because they were difficult. I was greeted with a reply of not a problem at all! And just as fast as they packed the van it was unpacked. They carried my fridge up 4 flights of stairs !!! I was not expecting that !!! Super impressed with the effort and efficiency of the guys. I will use man with a van again!! Thank you so much guys ! You made my move even easier !

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the excellent review! Really glad you had a smooth move with us. Thanks, Alex

Could probably find cheaper

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

1 BR apartment
The movers were friendly and on time
Some damage did occur.
I don’t like the fact that I had to pay an hours travel time for them to get to my site and to their next site, I don’t get paid to drive to my job?
Wouldn’t use again, wouldn’t recommend- based on price not labour.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review and for using our service. We do charge a travel charge to get to and from addresses on a job, and we try to be totally clear about this prior to confirming bookin... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent. Couldn’t be happier with service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Long distance move, started early, finished on time. Tobias made what could have been a tedious job both pleasant and fun.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Marlo, will pass on your praise to Tobias.

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I would highly recommend. Great service! No problem with adding a couple of extra items on the day. Friendly faces

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Sarah - We'll always take extra stuff if there's room! Glad it went well.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Always so good and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

The team are always a delight to deal with and personable.
I have never been let down and the team are always helpful and courteous. A rarity!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to help out again, Mel. Thanks for the review.

1 of 13 pages