Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Job ended up being much bigger than I booked and this was no problem for the team.
They arrived early, took great care with my furniture, professional, knowledgable and worked hard.
I was very impressed and found them both very friendly and helpful at all times.
I felt bad the job ran over so much but they didn't complain.

Job done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

We moved from a top floor unit with no lift and the Man (x2) simply got on with it. They did an amazing job to tetris everything into the truck and everything made it to the other end without fuss. They even offered to help move bits around in the new place.
This is the second move we have done with The Man and we will definitely use them again.
Thanks so much.

great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Very happy, the two guys that came were very quick, helpful and efficient. Thank you for the job well done.

Verified Customer

Couldn't have done it without the man!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Move started early, which was great and finished in less time than quoted me, which was great too. The man (x 2) were so helpful, nice & professional- they even helped take out the stuff for hard rubbish colkection. Definitely will be using the man in the next move. 5 stars!

Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Our company needed to move our entire office and needed a huge van. Man with A Van supplied this and 3 guys who were fantastic! Everything went well and better than planned timewise. They put everything in its place and were kind enough to help with the re-arranging of workstations, desks and anything else! A big kudos to who drove the truck as it was such a tight fit to get in and out of here!

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer

Just awesome. Professional, speedy and good fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

2 bedroom unit moving 30 minutes away. Had un packed up and gone in just over 1 hour(truck was totally full). Had it unpacked in about 30 minutes at the new place. Matt and Jack we're superstars

Look no further!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Short one-truck move done in 1 hour - started spot on time and finished before estimated time.
Lovely guys and great service!
Highly recommend! Don't bother about getting other quotes - very reasonable!

Highly recomended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

My company needed to move a delicate building model, and MWAV were willing to undertake the tricky job. They were early to arrive, the men were friendly and efficient, and their prices are reasonable. Highly recommended.

Verified Customer

Great company, well organised and fair rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Moved from a 2 bedroom apartment on the 24th floor to a house in the inner suburbs, 10km out of the city.

The guys were 10 minutes late, but called to say they were. the move went flawlessly. My wife and I were busy cleaning the apartment as the guys were loading the truck. However, at the other end had a good chat with the guys who were professional and courteous.

They even plumbed in our washing machine for us and straightened out the legs on the fridge too!

Current plan is to not move house any time soon, but if I do, then I will use them again!

Verified Customer

Absolutely fantastic and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We needed a three seater couch and chair moved. Man with a van were great and really helpful. It was really helpful to talk to someone about what we needed to book

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

The guys were great, very helpful and professional. The whole experience was easy, from the booking over the phone to the actual removal on the day.

Verified Customer

Recommended on a small short distance move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Small move between Melbourne apartments in the same building, small amount of goods, short distance. Handled very well, prompt and courteous. Would recommend.

Friendly moving guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Moved a small apartment's worth of stuff within Melbourne. The guys were running late, but let me know beforehand and were there within an hour. The guys were really friendly and helpful, handled everything with care, did not take lengthy breaks. Unfortunately, they started packing extra boxes that I hadn't included in the quote, (thinking I would just take them in my car) and this meant that they worked for an additional hour (which was an extra $140). Disappointed with that, but it's my own fault really for not paying more attention to the time! Would use again.

Verified Customer

awesome awesome bloody awesome! Will never use another company again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I've used man with a van for my last 3 moves, always excellent, except this time went above and beyond. The lads moved all my stuff in an hour less than quoted, and were so helpful in engaging my curious 3 year old. Bloody good job, 3 bedroom house done in under 3 hours, i'll never use another company again.

Simple, fast and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Last time I moved the stuff myself - took me two days and plenty of heartache. This time decided to go with MWAV because I'd heard such good things about them. What a difference! Got a whole office's worth of furniture done in 3 hours. I'll be back...

surprisingly relaxing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

On time, friendly and had a clear plan with lots of energy.
We were so happy with the entire process. Couldn't have asked for a more efficient and smooth move which made it stress free.
Will only be using Man with a Van in the future.

Verified Customer

Extremely professional and friendly service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

The whole process was extremely quick. From start to finish the movers were very polite. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a hassle free move.

Verified Customer

Made moving house a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Three men with a van turned up on the dot of 8am as arranged. They relocated my belongings from a storage unit and also a second location to my new rental property. They were polite, professional and efficient. Added bonus was they had great interpersonal skills and were very careful with my belongings. The estimated time for the job was accurate so there were no surprises there. Will definitely use them again next time I house hop.

Verified Customer

Great service and flexible quote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

It was the first time I've used movers and it was fantastic. We decided to chip in and help and that made the quote cheaper and the move faster. That said we opted out for heavy stuff and the guys were organised and efficient. I really felt like they were calm, casual and respectful. Stoked with how the day came together.

3 perfect moves so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

We've done 3 moves so far with Man with a van over the years and they've been great every time. If you and/or some friends can pitch in to help carrying stuff then you can save a heap of time and money as well.

We let their guys handle the larger furniture, whilst me and my friends ran the smaller boxes down to the truck. Turned a 6 hours job into a 3 hour job which was a huge saving.

They're great to work with and I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

1 of 3 pages