Fantastic Help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We moved a 2 bedroom house with enough stuff to fill a 4 bed. The guys were great. Punctual, great attitudes, patient without slowing down or missing a beat. They took great care of our stuff and were super helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. I'd highly recommend them.

Efficient Men with a Van

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

John and Jack helped us with our house move. They were very careful with each item they handled. Thanks to the guys, everything went on smoothly. This is the second time in 5 year we have used Man with a Van. And on each occasion we have been very impressed with the service provided by the men. Happy to recommend MWV to anyone.

Always use Man with a Van

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

2 bedroom apartment on 7th floor to 2 bedroom on 5th floor - what they can get into a lift is incredible ! They work so well and most importantly nothing ever broken, and employees are so so personable and friendly - could never use any other... a big bonus is that you only pay for the time they work... excellent service. Use twice in one day - two different pick up points (via a third address) - not a problem with Man with a Van.

Consistently amazing experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Super efficient 1bdr apartment move from Port Melb to Ballarat. The team were super efficient, finishing earlier than anticipated and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone who would like a hassle free move : )

Verified Customer

Best removalists in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Fantastic effort by the trio who moved all our furniture from our 2 storey 2 bed apartment. They were highly skilled, friendly and efficient completing the job in less than the quoted time.

Went without a hitch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Charlie and Darcy arrived on time - were incredibly helpful and friendly and made the move go without a hitch. I would highly recommend Man With A Van to anyone - and particularly the two guys who handled my job. Infact I have another job happening soon and will specifically request those two to do it if possible.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Catherine, really happy to hear it went well.

Never leave home without your MAN WITH A VAN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We had a short move, with stuff going into storage and over to the new property.
The guys were extremely friendly, really efficient, and careful with our stuff.

Spot on!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

2 men and 1 truck moved our office in 1.5 hours less than quoted, which was a big bonus. The first location was down an alley way and upstairs, quite a difficult move. This didn't faze the guys at all. The guys were friendly and very obliging. Would definitely use Man with a Van again.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

4 men and two vans moved the contents of our 4 bedroom house in 4 hrs. Their service couldn't have been more efficient, friendly & easy. I highly recommend

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Lucy - glad we could find the right combination of movers and trucks to get it done efficiently.

Perfect Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Excellent service , the guys are absolutely professional and efficient, high recomnended at this one to my local friends.thank u Tom and Tobias.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Great to hear, thanks Lilian

CBD move made eaaaasy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Great blokes and did a really quick and efficient job! Not easy in Flinders Lane :) Quicker and cheaper than quoted!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Paige, happy we could get it done quickly for you.

Platinum experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

From my internet inquiry to completion what an amazing experience.
I had a one bedroom city apartment moving to Windsor. The city apartment had a lift, the apartment in Windsor didnt it had 4 flights of stairs. Speaking with the call centre guy was easy and fast to book. The day of the move I received a call letting me know the guys would be early. I couldn’t believe my luck. The reception at the apartment I was leaving said they couldn’t believe how fast the guys were and nor could I ! they took care and watched how they were moving my things and planned the best way to pack the van.
Getting to the new place and I apologised for the stairs because they were difficult. I was greeted with a reply of not a problem at all! And just as fast as they packed the van it was unpacked. They carried my fridge up 4 flights of stairs !!! I was not expecting that !!! Super impressed with the effort and efficiency of the guys. I will use man with a van again!! Thank you so much guys ! You made my move even easier !

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the excellent review! Really glad you had a smooth move with us. Thanks, Alex

Verified Customer

Excellent. Couldn’t be happier with service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Long distance move, started early, finished on time. Tobias made what could have been a tedious job both pleasant and fun.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Marlo, will pass on your praise to Tobias.

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I would highly recommend. Great service! No problem with adding a couple of extra items on the day. Friendly faces

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Sarah - We'll always take extra stuff if there's room! Glad it went well.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Always so good and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

The team are always a delight to deal with and personable.
I have never been let down and the team are always helpful and courteous. A rarity!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to help out again, Mel. Thanks for the review.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Super fast and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

MWAV arrived bang on time, quickly planned out how to pack the 2x trucks effectively and got stuck straight into it, great stuff!

This was not a home that they were relocating, in was almost a whole restaurant!

We were quoted for 3.5hrs and they quickly completed the job in in 2hrs which was a massive bonus and $$$ saver for our business.

Will definitely be using them again!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Alan, glad we could get it done it good time for you.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Always reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Will and Tristan were brilliant. Lots of fun, calm and highly professional in difficult circumstances. Lost count how many times I’ve used MWAV for moving. Every move has been made so much easier with them. And the guys are always lovely to deal with. Thank you!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Andrea, that's really pleasing to hear. Glad it was another good move.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Skilled, Professional and Freindly !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

The team I had today were outstanding! With tight turns and low bulkhead stairwells they negotiated 56 stairs across 3 levels and all sorts of furniture with ease. I underestimated how much furniture and boxes I had so was able to get a second van with short notice and equally as impressed with the second team. Friendly, professional and hard working all the way. Fantastic job from both the A team and B team !!!! Thank you so much again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Pleased to hear we could sort the move for you, Lou. Thanks for the kind words.

Verified Customer

reliable,efficient , not the cheapest but did an excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Got 3 men and a x-large truck , to unload 2 40 foot containers full of heavy equipment and they worked around the clock till 1:40am and did a fantastic job, they are not the cheapest but they do the job right,

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Arshad. We try to make sure we put in the hard yards. Appreciate the review.

Verified Customer

Fantastic from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

These guys are brilliant! Booking everything online makes it really convenient and their website is very easy to navigate. The office and moving guys were very friendly and helpful. I needed to deliver some furniture, 5 pieces in total. No fuss, very quick to respond, easy to deal with, affordable, transparent. Thanku guys!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Love it, thanks Alex.