Verified Customer

Thank god for these guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

All we needed was large frames transported and MWV were awesome as per usual. I've mistakenly used other companies in the past and never again as these guys are always professional, helpful and get the job done efficiently. Love their work!

Highest Recommendation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

We recently merged several offices into one large new office so wanted to donate some of our excess furniture to charity. The guys had to pick up from Dandenong, then Heatherton, then deliver to Sunshine. The guys made everything look effortless and did it all with a smile.
Additionally, we were quoted for four hours to do the job. They got it done in three hours, reduced the cost accordingly and saved us money. Bonus!
I highly recommend using Man With A Van.

5 Star Movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I will never use another mover. Professional and highly efficient. Hayden and Hugo impressed with their cheerful but careful handling of our belongings. They kept up their positivity even as they had to move the heavy things up a 30-degree slope from below ground each time. The job was done in the time estimated in the quotation, so no nasty surprises. I will definitely recommend Man With A Van to my friends.

Fantastic Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Man With a Van helped me with my move of a two bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment over a short distance. I found the service to be extremely efficient, friendly, courteous, communicative and professional. I was very pleased with the service and highly recommend this company.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Thank you so much for helping move a 3 bedroom house worth of furniture in a short time frame. These removalists were quick, effective and got the job done!

Verified Customer

“Great service” we got exactly what we asked for. Bonus point two perfectly mannened young men as we

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Coming down from Sydney I needed help with my daughters move and requested a quote from Man with a Van which was delivered and well explained. We were not moving a long distance and what was great this company wasted no time with the move and came in under the quote. I personally watched how they handled the furniture and I must say these lads knew exactly what they were doing. To finish I would highly recommend this company and best of all it allows me some time to enjoy good old Melbourne hospitality for the next few days.

Great team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Team did a great job today moving heaps of boxes and stuff, second home I have used them, really happy

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Genuine people who were efficient and effective!
Wonderful service! Would highly recommend using man with a van, a bit pricey yet worth it.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Moved out of a two bedroom apartment.... tricky job getting the couch down the stairs because it wouldn’t fit in the lift! The boys were obliging and very careful. Always looking for ways to avoid any damage. Highly recommended to all, made our lives heaps easier.
Came in under time = under budget. Thumbs up!

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I had to move apartments and the boys are efficient and helpful- even though I had some painful requests. Highly recommend!!!!

Verified Customer

No nonsense, efficient job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Ron helped us with moving the big, heavy items during our move. He was polite and efficient, with a can-do attitude. Handled everything without breaking much of a sweat and absolutely no complaints. The job was finished as quoted, and we can't be happier about it. Thanks!

Verified Customer

Great guys, polite, consultative, and careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

2 bed apartment, moved to a neighboring suburb, large truck, 2 guys. As the title says the guys were great, polite, consultative, and careful. My 14mo was also floating around and they were understanding and unphased which made for a more relaxed experience. I heard the guys discussing what was the safest approach which was great to hear! They secured everything well so our stuff transferred well. I’ll use them again and recommend to friends.

Verified Customer

Excellent service- Thanks Tom!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Thanks to Tom for making my move run like clockwork- very attentive & respectful not only with my possessions, but to the apartments' surroundings. Moving is something we all dread, but thanks to the great service it made it so much easier.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I moved from a house to an apartment with stairs and the 2 men were super efficient. They were on time and finished early, so it was under the estimated cost. They were very friendly as well. Would recommend to everyone moving.

Great job guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

The boys were right on time and took great care with my kitchen units and appliances. The kitchen was moved an hour and a half away and they delivered it and unpacked it under the estimated time. Extremely pleased

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Very happy with the service I received! Excellent customer service & communication, on time, nice guys, accurate quote. Thanks legends !

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

A fantastic service from online query to final delievery. Quick to respond to my initial enquiry and delievered within 24hours. Easy payment system on delivery. Highly recommended.

Amazing service!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I had 3 lovely young men help me move a big 4 bedroom house across town to a new place with stairs. I could not recommend them highly enough! They were not only strong, smart and efficient, they were unfailingly polite and a lot of fun to be around during a stressful day. When the hallway at the new house turned out to be too narrow to move furniture through and the back alleyway was too narrow for their truck, the boys simply carried everything down the lane way and into the house. It was all done so easily, quickly and without a hint of fuss. They are extremely well priced, work like crazy to fit in with the estimated time (even in the face of unexpected dramas) and quite frankly, not only would I highly recommend them, I would say anyone is crazy to move without them!!!

Verified Customer

I couldn’t have had better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I used man with a van and was astounded how fast, friendly and efficient the service was.
The guys were not only fast, they really thought about what would be fastest and at the same time were careful of our glasses, paintings, etc!

Amazing service and made moving easy.

Thanks!!

Verified Customer

Man With A Van is THE MAN!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

We used Man With A Van to load up a TAXIBOX, they were fantastic, friendly, polite, prompt, efficient, the whole package. I frequently recommend these guys and only hear good things!

1 of 9 pages