Verified Customer

Awesome job - not their first rodeo!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Awesome job by the lads yesterday. Friendly, efficient and certainly knew what they were doing. Consulted with me where needed. Great job with some of the heavier items. Highly recommend!

Exceeded expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

In 35 degree heat our two guys moved the contents of our 3 bedroom home with enthusiasm and great spirits! Nothing was too much trouble. Couldn’t have asked for better service! Thank you!

An excellent job. Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Moved a very large fridge, and all went very well, and the job completed on time and very professionally. Very happy to recommend.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

My daughters move wasn't large, but it would have been time consuming for us parents. It was well worth the cost (not too expensive). The move was from Northcote to Melbourne and the job was completed in less than 2 hours. The removal staff arrived on time and were very professional.
Would highly recommend Man with A Van and we will most definitely be using their services again in the future

Man with a Van are AWESOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

The guys who helped us move yesterday were actually amazing. They made our move so stress free and smooth and even worked in 35 degree height without complaint. The guys were friendly and professional and did a great job. Would highly recommend them for your move!!

Verified Customer

Couldn't have gone better.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Man With a Van moved our 4 bedroom house across Melbourne and we were so pleased. The
three people on our job were thorough, efficient, friendly and took great pride in doing their work well. They arrived on time and finished early. Moving can be stressful so we really appreciated their positive and helpful attitudes. Very impressed and will definitely recommend to others.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad we were able to bring the positivity Nu. Thanks for the great review.

The best by far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

My 3rd move in just over 12 months & I didn't consider any other removalists as Man With A Van have always exceed all expectations. This time around was an extra challenge coming from a ground floor unit to a 3rd floor apartment with no lift and street access. And it was done with smiles, friendly chatter & under the estimate. Such an amazing company & I'm very thankful.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Mark, appreciate the praise.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Really pleased with the service provided. I had a dozen smallish -but very heavy - boxes to move and it was done with a smile and care. They arrived bang on time and job was done with a very efficient turn around. I can highly recommend them.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Diane.

Koolies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

The movers were punctual and friendly for my relatively small load and were kind enough to stop the time when they were delayed on the way to the apartment. Excellent job! Also they deserve all the beers.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

That's great to hear Chris, cheers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Our move was 2 sofas and a few other items. Frederico and Jamie were on time and were amazingly friendly, helpful and hard working. Happy to tip them on such a great service.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Very glad to hear it, thanks Mike.

Reliable and hard working

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We had a removalists worst nightmare, third level no lift moving to forth level no lift, 31 degree day, morning sun on stairs the whole time.

The team arrived on time, nothing was too difficult, worked very hard and got the job done in a great time.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Emma!

Verified Customer

Great experience, relaxed and efficient movers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Moved to a 2 bedroom apartment. Quite a significant distance. The two guys were very timely, efficient and helpful. The move started on time and finished early! Overall a great experience and would use again.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Relaxed yet efficient is pretty much exactly what we go for. Thanks!

Verified Customer

Positive, professional and speedy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

1 bedroom apartment, with awkward stairs and my two movers, Finn and Mark were so positive and professional. They were extremely careful with my fragile furniture and did the job so quickly too. I would never use any other removal company, these guys are the absolute best!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Sue, happy to help out.

Above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Small move but technically difficult and very heavy (2 antique wardrobes to be moved up a very narrow, winding staircase). Dan and Hugh managed the move without causing any damage, which I thought would be impossible. They were punctual, polite, hard working and went the extra mile (eg. Connecting speakers to a stereo!). They were out standing!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Appreciate the praise, thanks.

Verified Customer

Amazing removalists, very gentle and speedy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I moved out of an apartment however there were four flights of stair to move down - the guys were fantastic no complaints and moved me into my new place quickly. Great customer service - I’m a second time customer and would highly recommend your team. Thank you!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad to hear it, thanks Issy

Verified Customer

Dan and Jake are stars and underpaid!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Dan and Jake were efficient and good natured and did heavy lifting above and beyond the call of duty. It was a pleasure to work with them and they did a fantastic job. I am not easy to please but they did it themselves and deserve a huge raise.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the praise, Michael.

Too bloody easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

The guys came in and made it look too easy. Also very chill guys who finished well within the quotes time

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Matt.

Verified Customer

Great help and lovely people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

They worked hard. Got the job done and we’re great to deal with. Got my whole apartment moved in 2.5hrs!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Mitch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Patrick and Remy - smart, considerate, effiicent
Patrick and Remy were my removalist yesterday. They were considerated, smart, and thoughtful and extremely pleasant. Best moving experience I have ever had. It was not a hard job, but none the less, they were a delight to deal with.
Well done boys.
fiona

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Fiona, will let the movers know that you were very pleased.

Super Smooth Move!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We had 2 guys (Patrick & Remy) help us move from a 2 bed unit to a similar sized property about a 10 min drive away. Due to height limitations we had to use a smaller truck and do 2 trips but nothing was a problem for the guys. Whole move was done in under 3 hours. They were actually able to come early but there was no pressure if that wasn’t convenient for us. Both were professional and friendly throughout, they worked brilliantly with facilities management at the new place and we had no issues with any part of the move. We will definitely be using MWaV again. Thanks!!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Great review, thanks Matt - see you next time.

1 of 13 pages