35 Boxes and a Bar Fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

One of the most efficient and trouble-free moves I have had. It was just across town and it was mainly boxes of books from my home office to Melbourne Uni, but it was done in a manner that was pleasant and cheerful - something many removalists couldn't be bothered engaging with. Great job, cheers!

Verified Customer

Professional and hard-working, highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

My partner and I are moving for the first time into our new apartment. The two movers (Tor and Adam) from Man with a Van were professional, calm and helpful. They worked super hard moving all our gear in a good timeframe. They came on time and stayed until the job was completed properly. I would highly recommend for anyone wanting a professional service and have their items delivered safely.

Just the best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Calvin was awesome. He was so efficient and friendly. He arrived on time, though the move went a little over, thowever, that was due to me packing while the truck was being loaded. I definitely would recommend to anyone. Thanks.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the kind words, Kay.

Move made easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Our move was a 2 bedroom townhouse move and it was done in 1.5 hours. Both guys were speedy, made it a breeze! Clear communication from the moment we booked the job. They rang to start the job early, which was great. Handles everything with care.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Adara, glad it was a smooth move.

My move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Not a big move but Man with a Van was excellent, quick, helpful and kept me calm. Well done guys, highly recommend this service.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Tim.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Lovely Guys. Made it easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I was moving large items from my one bedroom apartment to two different locations across Melbourne. The movers were friendly helpful and super efficient. The work was handled even quicker than quoted. Nothing damaged. Will definitely use again.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Great to hear, thanks Liz.

The boys were wonderful.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

A move of my 2 bedroom apartment was breeze. The team arrived early. Discussed logistics with me and got going. They were amazing and really entertaining to watch. They were so speedy finishing an hour early. Mad Tetris skills.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Dhamendra, Tetris is our speciality.

Perfect move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

After a disastrous previous move it was an absolute pleasure to have the two Adam’s help me move. I was moving from a one bedroom apartment to another over a 8km distance in Melbourne. The driver called me that there was a possibility that they would arrive earlier, but wasn’t pushing an early start. Fortunately an early start time suited me just fine. I didn’t have yo life a thing, the removalists manoeuvred around difficult staircases and no complaints were heard. Zero complaints about the move!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Marysia.

Verified Customer

Best all round experience ive ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

From the online booking, the call back to the lads that showed up... I was impressed so much that Im writing my first ever review. I booked this move 4pm yesterday... website gave me preferred time slots... I knew I was pushing my luck to even get it done the next day. I got a call within 10 mins and the guy went through it all and confirmed all my items ( fridge , washer dryer, tv, bed , all the big stuff )... he mentioned how late in the day it was for a next day move but told me to hold the line... next thing we were on for 7:30am the next day!! awesome! The boys turned up 5 mins early and got straight into it, super good guys, nothing phased them. Everything was put in place for me.

End price was exactly what was quoted... gave the guys a big tip for being legends. 4pm Wednesday booked and was watching TV in my new place by 9:00am Thursday.

Thanks again Guys!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Wow - what a ripper of a review. Thanks Ryan, glad we could get it sorted for you.

Verified Customer

Professional and friendly with a can-do attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I had a few large pieces of furniture that had to be taken down stairs as well as a stack of boxes. The movers couldn't have been more helpful. Contacted me to say they could arrive a little earlier, and took great care with everything. Cheerful, polite and quick workers. Cost exactly as estimated. I was also pleased to see the company offsets emissions. Would definitely use them Man with a Van again.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Michelle, glad to hear you were pleased with the service. We'd be really happy to help with the next move too.

Professional and trustworthy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

We had half an apartments worth of furniture moved and the service was so incredibly professional- they even arrived early, took great care with all the items and were very polite and friendly and easy to work with. One of the movers was a (wo)man with a van, and she was an absolute powerhouse of a lady, so it was great to see women involved with the job too.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Mel, great to hear. We have a strong and growing group of female movers. Let us know if we can lend a hand in future.

Smooth move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Good communication about potential earlier start. Time efficient. Careful with our furniture and goods. Extremely helpful, friendly, and courteous. Not cheap but worth the excellent service.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Liz, appreciate the kind words.

Professional removal men

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Tom and Nico were very professional and meticulous in handling and moving my stuff. They were friendly and completed their job on time. I would definitely choose them again for their outstanding services.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Alicia, will pass on the praise.

Worry-free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

These guys were great! Arrived on time, moved an office of furniture with ease. Very polite and careful, thank you

Comments
Man With A Van Official

No worries, thanks for using our service.

Efficient and expert service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Anthony and Mitch arrived on time and worked together efficiently to pick up and move all our goods. They were polite, personable and highly skilled. Thank you.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Judy.

These blokes are elite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Moved with these guys a few years ago and was really happy with them so used them again. John and James top couple of fellas, but also just super efficient. I thought they’d have dramas getting the fridge down the narrow stairs but they made it look easy!

Had to abide by some rules of the apartment building I’m in, didn’t carry on about them, just obliged and got the job done. Super happy. Cheers guys!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

This review is elite too, thanks Mav.

Hawthorn VIC

Private message

Verified Customer

Great guys and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Great job done .... really recommend this company. My move was managed by Christopher and Ben , they did a great job and we have fun too .
They help me to move a 2 bedrooms for a short distance, and everything was done in time!
Well done

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Really great to hear, thanks Damiano.

Easiest move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Andy & Chris were amazing. They were early but gave me plenty of warning, they were even happy to wait if I wasn’t ready! The whole process was made easy!
As well as being super nice guys! Highly recommend

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Good news, thanks Emma.

Fantastic service from Jack & Dom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

We relocated a medium size truck full of various items with two drop offs. Pick-up was on time & Jack & Dom went beyond what was required of them. Great service.

Verified Customer

Awesome job - not their first rodeo!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Awesome job by the lads yesterday. Friendly, efficient and certainly knew what they were doing. Consulted with me where needed. Great job with some of the heavier items. Highly recommend!

1 of 15 pages