Verified Customer

reliable,efficient , not the cheapest but did an excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Got 3 men and a x-large truck , to unload 2 40 foot containers full of heavy equipment and they worked around the clock till 1:40am and did a fantastic job, they are not the cheapest but they do the job right,

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Arshad. We try to make sure we put in the hard yards. Appreciate the review.

Verified Customer

Fantastic from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

These guys are brilliant! Booking everything online makes it really convenient and their website is very easy to navigate. The office and moving guys were very friendly and helpful. I needed to deliver some furniture, 5 pieces in total. No fuss, very quick to respond, easy to deal with, affordable, transparent. Thanku guys!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Love it, thanks Alex.

Absolute legends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Moved our 3 bedroom house into our new place. Quick service and were so careful with our items. Got my couch into the new place when I didn’t think it was possible. Can’t fault at all and have always used Man With A Van.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Mandy, happy to help out again.

Verified Customer

Three for three. Absolute perfection.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

This was a shortish move but once again these guys delivered in spades. Fast, efficient, friendly, professional. We have used them three times now and never been let down.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Really glad you were happy with the service. Thanks.

A pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

It was a pleasure to deal with Luke and Darcy on our small move. They were efficient and careful as well as being extremely courteous and friendly. Can't rate them highly enough.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Mary, great to hear.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Chris and Luke were courteous and fantastic, took the stress away, they solved problems and were helpful and cheerful to deal with!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to be the stress-relievers. Thanks Ruby

Man with a Van - way to go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We've used Man with a Van twice in last month as we've moved office - can't speak highly enough of the service and
courtesy of staff - will definitely use again - Ian

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Ian, we look forward to helping you out in future.

Professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Jack and Ben really made my move less stressful. They were on time, efficient, and friendly. We finished half an hour early and nothing was broken upon unpacking. Very impressed with their work and would recommend them to anyone who requires removalists!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Very good to hear, thanks Natcha.

Fantastic Zak Great Movers and Logistics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Zak was an excellent communicator he advised his arrival beforehand and he took good care with moving an enormous fridge It’s mirror like stainless steel is Intact, with not even a little mark as New due to Zak’s great abilities and logistics with the difficult layout of building and apartment. So I would strongly recommend Zak and all the team from Man and the Van including the booking guys, all are Professionals, Thanks a lot

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Awesome, thanks Simonne - will pass on to Zak.

Verified Customer

Professional, reliable and fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

The 2 men I had were fantastic. They were punctual, friendly and quick! We were quoted 3 hours and they finished in 2. All our stuff was transported safely and securely. I would highly recommend them.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the great review, Zac.

Incredibly hard workers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

These guys really saved the day! I grossly underestimated my move (booked to move 5 large items) they ended up taking twice as much stuff as booked. They arrived early and kept in great contact regarding arrival times. This was a move into the city from an hour & a half away with a difficult narrow flight of 3 stairs to navigate, the guys worked extremely hard

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to hear it went smoothly, cheers.

Wonderful, couldn’t be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

The two guys from ‘Man with a Van’ were just fabulous.
I had so much more stuff than I thought and they worked well into the dark to finished my job all with such a great attitude. All my furniture was treated with respect and I was constantly kept up to date with everything that was happening.
They arrived on time and did not stop once in the 4 1/2 hours they were moving my property.
Definitely recommend 6 stars

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Very glad to hear you were satisfied with the service. Thanks Fifi

Verified Customer

Guys are strong and kind. Perfect services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

They start and finished on time. Really nice service. They worked fast and quick. Highly recommend van with a van.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Felix.

Top shelf performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Had 2 top class lads handle our move, and they were everything you would want from a removal company.
Have used MWAV on previous occasions and was yet again satisfied move was done to an exceptional standard.
The 2 lads were polite, friendly, professional and above caring in regards to our possessions.

Thanks again MWAV

Comments
Man With A Van Official

This is really good to hear, cheers Richo.

Fantastic service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

They arrived on time to move my furniture from my 2 bedroom apartment. They were quick and professional. I have used this service in the past and i highly recommend them.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Appreciate the kind words, happy we could help out again.

Top job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

excellent work. Good to deal, easy to organise and very professional. highly recommended! We would definitely use them again. Thanks

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Phil, our pleasure.

More than you pay for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

A last minute unexpected job, only had one day notice, moving furniture from one site to another in the middle of the city during lunch hour rush. Did a fantastic job, was very surprised and very happy. Professional, courteous and were quicker than they quoted. Extremely hard workers even though I left them on their own to carry out the work and only returned at the end to pay. Highly recommended.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Fiona, appreciate your kind words.

ST KILDA

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer

The guys kept the hustle from start to finish and delivered a good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

My move was a 2 bedroom apartment in an old flat with narrow stairs and walkways. I had enough stuff to furnish a 3 bedroom house, which is LOTS for a small apartment. The guys worked really hard and did not waste time. All key and critical items arrived in good condition. The key to success was to have everything packed and ready, and that we communicated how we wanted things done. The team was flexible and easy to communicate with. From an admin point of view the travel charges were a bit murky but I found a bit of comfort in that final amount was not too far from the quote I had received (except that I had moved 10sqm of items the day before). Service is great but you need to budget 20% more from what they quote to avoid discomfort.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the feedback Bernie - we try to be as accurate as we can with our estimates. Glad it went well overall.

Verified Customer

Professional, friendly and on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

It was such an easy and stress free process from start to finish. They arrived on time, were very professional and friendly but most of all got the job done very quickly. Very happy and would recommend Man A Van to anyone.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

A smooth move, glad to hear it. Thanks for the review Karyn.

Verified Customer

Excellent service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

As a first time user we were impressed with every aspect of the service. We had to move a few items across Melbourne. The cost was reasonable, the communication was excellent and everyone we spoke to was courteous, professional and efficient. Couldn't be more pleased. Keep up the good work!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to hear it Helen - hopefully we can help you out again sometime.

2 of 12 pages