Verified Customer

Fantastic service. The men with a van (we had 3 awesome guys helping us move) we wonderful. Highly r

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

We had a 3 bedroom house to move. It was a big job, and we weren’t terribly organised. The men took it in their stride. Nothing was to much trouble. The quote we received was pretty much spot on. A fantastic experience, one we were dreading which was made much easier thanks to the Man with a Van.

The only way to move!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Hugh and Sam were amazing. Fast, friendly, nothing was too hard. And all in one trip!! I highly recommend Man with a Van, or as I needed, 2 Men with a Truck!! Awesome

Everything perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Just used two men with a van to move from a two bedroom house to a large one bedroom apartment. The guys were super efficient, relaxed and friendly. The stress of moving vanished when they were around. They finished early, and we were charged less than the quote. Will use them again for sure.

Best movers we’ve had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Large house moved within 4 hours. On time, friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend Man with A Van to all.

Easiest move ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

The guys did a great job on our move today! 2 bedroom unit worth of stuff packed, delivered and unpacked in under 3 hours, with everything taken good care of. Would definitely use Man with a Van again. Thanks!

Professional, reliable and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

I used man with a van to move from my one bedroom apartment. They arrived on time, were friendly and professional and I really couldn't fault them. Wouldn't hesitate to use the service again. The communication was spot on with email and in person. Highly recommend

Best move I’ve ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Wow. Richard and Victor are superb (and strong). Nothing is too much trouble. On time. Fast working. Cared about my belongings. Great value for money. They were conscious of the time I had booked and were incredibly pleasant. I can’t recommend highly enough. Thank you. You saved me time, money & worry!!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

The two men who helped us with our move were punctual, friendly and efficient. They were so helpful and got the job done seamlessly. Highly recommend.

Always call the Man first - Great at everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Moving the equivalent of a small apartment. The MEN were on time, efficient, polite. Worth every cent! :) This is why we choose to use them and recommend them to everyone we know.

Melbourne

• 17 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Very poor - not what we expected.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Unfortunately the removalists they sent were arrogant and full of 'attitude'
Man with a Van under quoted the job - it ended up costing hundreds more (we've been reliably informed since that this is common with them to under quote customers)
And several items were damaged by them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Hi Jack,

I'm very sorry to hear that this job didn't go well.

Please feel free to give me a call on 94173443 or email managers@manwithavan.com.au with the details of your job, so I can look into it for you.

Regards, Alex (Manager)

great guys, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

The guys worked incredibly hard, lifting heavy items up and down stairs. Fit, quick, helpful and polite. Couldn't be happier.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Rocco and Dave were awesome!! Friendly and got the job done quickly and safely. Good banter too! Will definitely use again.

Easy Peasy and no fuss!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

This was the best experience. Lovely people to talk to, knew their stuff, were on time, and really friendly. Thanks Guys. Lots of people could learn a thing or two about great customer service from you!

What a team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Alex and Joel were excellent. They arrived on time, were most courteous and time efficient. Only 2 x 3 seater couches had to be moved but they did an excellent job carrying the couches down a flight of stairs and packed into their van. There was no delay in delivering the furniture and putting it into place at the other end.
I would certainly recommend "Man With a Van" if that is an example of how the company operates. Thank you guys.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Very impressed by the two movers. They were friendly and asked all the right questions to make sure the move went as smoothly as possible. They were quick and had everything packed, moved, and then unpacked in lightning time. I would definitely use them again.

Ben and Luke were excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Our move involved pickup from 3 houses at separate locations and delivery to a fourth house in the eastern suburbs. It went like clockwork and Ben and Luke were excellent

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

No fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Office and personal move.
Short distance (10mins).
The move finished before the estimated time.
Efficient, friendly, competitive and they get the job done without any fuss.
And they only charged me for the time they took, which was less than i estimated.
Absolutely i'll use them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

What seemed a simple request to pick up brand new boxed items was apparently too hard. A list of items were supplied, but apparently, the list wasn't good enough, photos were needed... 2 days of back and forth, finally photos were supplied the afternoon prior to needing the goods picked up. No response until the following morning to say they had no trucks available, so therefore missed the opportunity to get this done.
Extremely painful to deal with, so I wouldn't be recommending these guys.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Hi Andrew, My apologies for our response to your request, which was poor. We certainly never want to leave anyone in the lurch. I've sent you through an email with more details. Please have a look... read more »

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Tricky items that were handled with great care. Fabulous and happy to oblige guys, easy on the eyes too.

Totally Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Arrived on time and worked carefully and efficiently. At the new address there was time left and so they connected and tuned my TV Highly recommended

2 of 9 pages