Great Service again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

We moved our office and this is the second time using Man with a Van. We can not fault their service. They arrived on time and everything was moved with care. Our TV's were packed and carried without any issues and they staff were wonderful. Thanks

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Sarah.

Excellent Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

We moved our one bedroom apartment with a tiny staircase and numerous stairs. Short distance and started early. The boys were helpful, chatty and efficient even with the challenges they had. They made our move extremely easy and painless. I would highly recommend this company and cannot thank the staff enough for there efforts with our move!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Rachel, always good to hear that the move was pain-free - we aim to make the experience as low-stress as possible.

Outstanding, Professional, Efficient, Skilled & Friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

We moved from a single fronted terrace into an apartment on the 5th floor. Given limitations on places a large truck could park at the apartment, we booked 2 smaller vans with 4 men ... an absolutely brilliant suggestion from the gentlemen who took my booking (thank you thank you thank you). I booked the teams for 4 hours ... they cleared the terrace house in under an hour ... and were so careful with our belongings and provided practical and excellent advice on how best they could move things so as not to damage them. Unloading at the other end went without a hitch until the 3 seater couch had to be moved - it didn't fit in the lift. Unperturbed, the 4 men worked their way up 7 floors (because parking was in Basement 2) and worked together to carry the couch up the stairs. They all worked with smiles on their faces and all had a brilliant attitude. Our wholehearted thanks to Fredericko, Chris, Harry and Luke for making what could have been a stressful day, completely stress free. You're awesome and if we ever move again, we would personally request the 4 of you. Thanks again for all you did and the care and great attitudes you had on the day. We truly can't thank you enough. Amanda & Steve

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the lovely words Amanda.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Couldn’t be better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Though my move was only a 2 bedroom unit between suburbs about 15km apart I was quoted 4 hours for the job because of some tricky stairs at either end. The 2 guys arrived on time and got stuck straight into it finishing the job in 2 and 1/2 hours so that it came in well under the quoted price. They were friendly and polite and had a “can do” attitude and were able to negotiate some large items (king sized bed) down very narrow stairs. Will definitely use again if needed.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad to hear it went well Glenn.

Quick Job Done Well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

This was our first time using Man With a Van. The booking process was super easy and the people I spoke to on the phone were all very lovely. We moved 6x pallets from Balwyn to Richmond. Our mover Richard was polite, friendly, and got the job done super quick. He actually got to Richmond before we did and had already finished unloading by the time we pulled in. Really great work!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Wendy, appreciate the great review.

Best moving service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

We were moving a few large household items across Melbourne with two pick up and three drop off points. The guys were prompt, friendly, helpful and fast. They got to each location before I did and unloaded without fuss. Excellent, would highly recommend.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Vivienne, that's great to hear.

Verified Customer

Good work, careful and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Our two man with a Van guys did an excellent job, they worked very hard with no rest, they were very careful with our stuff and were friendly.

Couldn't ask for more.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to hear that it went well Peter.

Verified Customer

The best in the business!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I've used Man with a Van three times now and the service is always top notch! The move with Richard today was quick, efficient and done with a smile. Richard ensured everything was packed safely and no time was wasted. Thanks Richard!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Clare.

The ultimate professional movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

This is my second move using "The Man" and I would honestly not move using any other company. The first was a larger move, this was a downsize move (to a 1 bedroom apartment). Both times my movers arrived on time, introduced themselves, then super efficiently moved all of my belongings from one place to the next.
Your company took all the stress out of moving! Hopefully I will not move again for a while, but you can be assured that when I do, I will be booking in with you!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Great to hear, thanks Brony.

Verified Customer

Awesome team, stress free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Hi, These guys were awesome. They turned up early, handled my items with care & respect and I was moved d2d in 2 hrs. They went above & beyond my expectations! I could not speak more highly of this company.
Thanks team.
Janine xx

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the great review, Janine

Verified Customer

Do not hesitate. Book them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Man with a van = punctual, friendly and very efficient. Also there was good communication and transparent pricing prior to the move. Honestly, don’t bother to keep looking for a removalist, just book them. Pay that bit extra and have peace of mind and a fantastic service. This company made moving so easy.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Hannah! Appreciate your kind words.

Coburg

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Extremely pleased!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

from start to finish they were very helpful and friendly and worked extremely efficiently and got the job done quickly, highly recommend using this company and would use them again. Thank you!!! We had a small move and an across town move. They arrived early after communicating they would be early. Very pleased!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to hear it was a smooth move, hopefully we can help you out again in future.

Thanks!!!!

Verified Customer

On time, Efficient and pleasant to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Small move but the men were on time, really efficient in moving the furniture and were so polite and respectful. Will definitely be booking them next time i need someone... Thanks for your efforts gents

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad it was a good experience Peta, thanks for using us for your move.

Verified Customer

Awesome job done by two people who came for shifting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I moved from 1st floor unit to a independent house 30 km away. they had done a fantastic job. I will very happy about their work. will command it to every one.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Shivaraj!

The best way to move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

4 bed house move. Big truck. 2 excellent blokes with good attitude and brilliant work ethic.
In and out in much less than quoted time.
Really professional service they know what they are doing. Felt confident my stuff and house was very well looked after. Great value.
3rd time I’ve used them wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Awesome - thanks for using us again.

Fantastic Help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We moved a 2 bedroom house with enough stuff to fill a 4 bed. The guys were great. Punctual, great attitudes, patient without slowing down or missing a beat. They took great care of our stuff and were super helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. I'd highly recommend them.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Rachael - we do try to be as helpful as we can. Appreciate the great review.

Efficient Men with a Van

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

John and Jack helped us with our house move. They were very careful with each item they handled. Thanks to the guys, everything went on smoothly. This is the second time in 5 year we have used Man with a Van. And on each occasion we have been very impressed with the service provided by the men. Happy to recommend MWV to anyone.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad to hear it was a smooth move, David.

Always use Man with a Van

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

2 bedroom apartment on 7th floor to 2 bedroom on 5th floor - what they can get into a lift is incredible ! They work so well and most importantly nothing ever broken, and employees are so so personable and friendly - could never use any other... a big bonus is that you only pay for the time they work... excellent service. Use twice in one day - two different pick up points (via a third address) - not a problem with Man with a Van.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the kind words, Lucy.

Consistently amazing experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Super efficient 1bdr apartment move from Port Melb to Ballarat. The team were super efficient, finishing earlier than anticipated and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone who would like a hassle free move : )

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the great review, Steph.

Verified Customer

Best removalists in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Fantastic effort by the trio who moved all our furniture from our 2 storey 2 bed apartment. They were highly skilled, friendly and efficient completing the job in less than the quoted time.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers, Simmy.