More than you pay for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

A last minute unexpected job, only had one day notice, moving furniture from one site to another in the middle of the city during lunch hour rush. Did a fantastic job, was very surprised and very happy. Professional, courteous and were quicker than they quoted. Extremely hard workers even though I left them on their own to carry out the work and only returned at the end to pay. Highly recommended.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Fiona, appreciate your kind words.

ST KILDA

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

The guys kept the hustle from start to finish and delivered a good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

My move was a 2 bedroom apartment in an old flat with narrow stairs and walkways. I had enough stuff to furnish a 3 bedroom house, which is LOTS for a small apartment. The guys worked really hard and did not waste time. All key and critical items arrived in good condition. The key to success was to have everything packed and ready, and that we communicated how we wanted things done. The team was flexible and easy to communicate with. From an admin point of view the travel charges were a bit murky but I found a bit of comfort in that final amount was not too far from the quote I had received (except that I had moved 10sqm of items the day before). Service is great but you need to budget 20% more from what they quote to avoid discomfort.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the feedback Bernie - we try to be as accurate as we can with our estimates. Glad it went well overall.

Verified Customer

Professional, friendly and on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

It was such an easy and stress free process from start to finish. They arrived on time, were very professional and friendly but most of all got the job done very quickly. Very happy and would recommend Man A Van to anyone.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

A smooth move, glad to hear it. Thanks for the review Karyn.

Verified Customer

Excellent service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

As a first time user we were impressed with every aspect of the service. We had to move a few items across Melbourne. The cost was reasonable, the communication was excellent and everyone we spoke to was courteous, professional and efficient. Couldn't be more pleased. Keep up the good work!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Happy to hear it Helen - hopefully we can help you out again sometime.

Verified Customer

Will be using them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I've previously used Man with a Van when moving house and was very happy with them. This time I needed to move most of my house contents into a storage unit one suburb over as I'm having quite extensive house repairs done. I had priced other companies (removalists and storage in one), and tried to book with another company who apparently didn't want my business. I ended up booking Man with a Van on short notice as I needed to be out of the house so renovations could begin. I was so impressed with the two men who turned up. Lewis and Luke arrived on time, took great care with my items when packing the van, and were equally careful when packing the storage unit. They checked where I wanted some of my more fragile items, and packed the unit so well I had room to spare (when I was worried it would be overflowing). They also finished in far less time than was approximated when I called to book them in. I will definitely be using them again when my house repairs are completed.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Natasha - we look forward to helping out again next time.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Prompt, professional and friendly. The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Darcy and Hugh were are an absolute delight to deal with. Efficient, calm and friendly Arrived on time as advised, the move was effortless and they handled all belongings with care. Cannot recommend these two guys highly enough. Well done

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Fantastic to hear - thanks Mary.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Costa and Bilal were fantastic. Arrived early and worked efficiently and with good spirit. Would definitely hire them again - they’re a great team!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Louise, great to hear.

Above and beyond teams.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Three time use twice myself once daughter your teams are great guys and that is the comfort and confidence us elders need. Thanks Andre, Shay, Basil, Will, Nikos and William. Mammoth efforts by all. Heather.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the great review Heather.

Stress free moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

The lads moved a 3 bedroom house from Melbs to Geelong with easy. It was totally stress free and the lads were super approachable and happy to help with anything. Highly recommend them.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Kap.

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I can't recommend Man with a Van highly enough...
The guys turned up on time and got started straight away,
were friendly ,polite and extremely efficient!
I'd recommend them to anyone...:)

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad it went well, Bec. Appreciate the review.

Verified Customer

You know how it is when it's just a couple'o boiz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Josh carried out pure professionalism when met with an extremely stressed and unreasonable customer (myself). It's hard to put into words how grateful I was when he offered to carry me into my new house newlywed style - it brought me to tears. When I was in his embrace, I looked into his eyes and I felt a deep bond that can only come from someone who respects furniture as much as I do. At that exact moment Josh gingery place me back on my feet on the floor of my new house - it was then I knew I was home.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Macca, will pass on your effusive praise to Josh.

Great service - successful move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Booked in with these guys after a few recommendations from people who have used them before, and also after considering much bigger removalist companies, and can say that I was really glad that I chose Man with a Van.
I was moving a small two bedroom unit, with some very heavy furniture. The guys turned up on time, and after a quick assessment of what was required got started on the job. Nothing was a problem for these guys, they were calm and friendly throughout. They worked quickly, but most importantly they also worked carefully. I was really concerned about some of my more delicate furniture getting scratched or damaged, but they covered all furniture with blankets to make sure it was protected and made sure they took extra care with the items I was most concerned about. After hearing horror stories of removalists who purposely worked slow to ensure that they charged you more, I was really pleased to see that these guys worked hard to get the job done in the timeframe quoted to me on the phone. I would highly recommend, and will use these guys without hesitation the next time i move.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Helen, very glad to hear it went well. Appreciate the great review.

Great experience all around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Considered a few options however glad I settled on these guys. The booking process was easy and Liam and his two colleagues who turned up to day were a pleasure to deal with. They were attentive, efficient and helpful. The move included taking some stuff out for hard rubbish as well as moving some stuff downstairs for sale - nothing was too much trouble. The move to our new home wasn’t far and the unload was a straightforward process executed as well as hoped. In comparison to the very large international mover we used last time they were streets ahead.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Donovan, glad it all went smoothly.

Everything went to plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

It was only a small (<10m3) move but complicated.
The guys were spot on time, friendly and efficient.
Nothing was a problem, it was done and dusted on time and on quote.
would definitely recommend MWV

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Sonia.

Consolidation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

A complex move with many logistics including roadworks carparks and detours The team were calm considerate cool and considerate throughout.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Julia, we're glad we could sort it for you.

Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

From the online booking, prompt phone call in reply, pick up and delivery, our move went totally to plan and came in under my original quote. The guys were a delight to deal with, very professional, efficient and careful with our things. Highly recommend!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the praise, Jaynie. Very happy to hear that it all went smoothly.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

These guys are the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Man with the Van are so refreshing as a company. I made an online enquiry and got a call from a real person in a few minutes. They’re up front about how everything works and what things cost. The moving guys are friendly and do a great job. I wouldn’t consider any other company. These guys are just the best

Comments
Man With A Van Official

That's great to hear, thanks Rebecca.

Verified Customer

Fabulous workers and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

A small storage area and was only a short distance. The move started early and took the estimated time, so that was a real bonus.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Lucinda, good to hear it all went well.

Best in the business!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

The guys arrived bang on time. They were thorough professionals, carefully planned and were extremely efficient in moving the items.
Would highly recommend ManWithAVan!!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Great news Manuel. Happy to hear it all went smoothly.

Verified Customer

Best Furniture Movers in Whole Melbourne!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Sebastian and James were very friendly, punctual and managed to do the whole job within the time quoted. Both guys were absolutely amazing, very carefully with handling the leather lounge and time efficient. I would strongly recommend Man and the Van to all my friends you couldn’t ask for better logistics and movers! Also the driving from one location to another was very straightforward and great time savers!!!! The booking guy too deserves the best accolades, don’t think twice and dial Man and Van for your next job, they are the best movers.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Simatthe, that's really great to hear. Hope the unpacking and settling in is going well.

3 of 13 pages