Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Tricky items that were handled with great care. Fabulous and happy to oblige guys, easy on the eyes too.

Totally Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Arrived on time and worked carefully and efficiently. At the new address there was time left and so they connected and tuned my TV Highly recommended

Great, friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Tommy and Bobby were great. They moved my 2. bedroom apartment quickly, safely and all with a smile! I will be using Man with a Van for my next move

Verified Customer

Awesome service. Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

The guys were fantastic. Managed to move my house contents into a 1 bedroom apartment a half hour away in 1 and a half hours! They were friendly, professional and an all around pleasure to deal with. Definitely will use again and recommend :)

Exceeded all expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

We combined the possessions of 2 apartments into 1 new apartment with Man With A Van. The guys were friendly, skilled and professional. They didn’t waste any time at all, exercised care, and dismantled then reassembled our bed frame too. All in all it took three hours which went very smoothly, with the cost exactly in line with the quote - we couldn’t ask for anything more. I would recommend Man With A Van to anyone. Very happy customer!

Would recommend to anyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

We had the greatest experience with Man With a Van. Staff were so professional and helpful over the phone and were able to advise the best truck for our needs. On the day the movers made everything so easy for us and were super friendly. They were able to accommodate all of our requirements and had the job done quicker than estimated. I would definitely use MWAV in the future and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much!

Fantastic Removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

The 2 guys from Man with a Van were absolutely incredible! They moved my entire apartment on a particularily hot day to the other side of melboure without any fuss.

I reccomend this company to anyone who is looking for a removalist.

Fantastic job boys!

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Really professional work, great customer service, and all-round can do attitude. No damage of items as well as quick and easy transport. Would definitely use Man With A Van again.

Verified Customer

Highly recommend and will use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

We moved from our 2 bedroom apartment to a house a short distance away. Our move started ahead of schedule (after I was notified) which was fantastic. It was a scorching 42 degree day but the guys were so gracious and we were even able to have a few jokes despite the heat! They moved everything in the exact estimated time and we did not pay a cent over the quoted price. The service provided from start (initial quote) to finish was exemplary and I highly recommend Man With a Van to anyone looking to move houses or offices. I will also use them again in the future without hesitation.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Started bang on time and finished early - lovely guys who made the who thing completely painless. I wouldn’t think of using anyone else in the future.

Moving out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Two guys moved our large items from our house to storage. The job took almost exactly the time quoted and the guys were very efficient and did the job safely without any damage or fuss. Excellent experience from booking to completion.

Verified Customer

Super easy and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Super efficient, Joe and Christopher whipped all my belongings into the van swiftly and back out at the other end without marking walls or any damages, and the move was within the quoted hour. Super friendly guys too, thanks for the tips of where to check out north of river!

Verified Customer

Professional, courteous & extremely efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Ben and Jack were well-presented, on time and very efficient workers.
I was extremely happy with the superb quality of the service provided.
They moved contents from a three bedroom house from Werribee to Glen Iris well under the quoted time frame!.
The only removalist company I will ever use or recommend EVER!

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer

Shifting a heavy and special couch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

The guys were early, polite, dismantled and reassembled the couch, and came back free of charge when the electronics would not work properly because the couch was not quite put together correctly. They were good natured and helpful. Highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Guys arrived early, and got the job done faster than quoted. Careful with my things, and managed a very heavy couch. Highly recommended.

Extremely helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

A very large and heavy treadmill needed to be moved down a very narrow staircase and then down a very long corridor. The boys went above and beyond, half dismantling the treadmill so it would fit. It was very difficult and they never gave up, trying every which way. It was also a 35 degree day. Can’t thank them enough.

Moving Without The Headache

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

1 bedroom apartment moved a few km away. Guys were on time, friendly, professional and helpful where needed. Finished earlier than expected. Have had two friends move recently and used different companies. After telling them about the move today, they'll use MWAV in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

2 bedroom apartment with a lot of gear and boxes - large appliances etc.

good friendly removallists - spot on time and accurate quote.

careful with items. great work

Fabulous Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

The movers were professional and careful in moving items and did not waste any time to get the job completed.

Highly Recommended Excellent Service