Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

The move finished much quicker than expected. Care was taken with all items. Very professional and efficient service. Recommended to a friend moving in a month!

Verified Customer

Excellent, have used several times and always great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Had two guys from Man with a Van and they done a great job, particularly at the destination which had difficult access down a steep slope. They turned up on time, were both very nice guys and did a great job all round on a hot and humid day. This is the third time I've used these guys over the years and could write the same review for each time. Definitely recommended. Also note they have a tip option during payment which was handy as we were too busy during the move to get these guys some cold beers.

Excellent all round service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Booking was very simple, done in 5 minutes, email to confirm the night before as well. Drivers were a bit early and called ahead, started straight away and got the whole move done quicker than expected. The two drivers were fantastic.

I had heard about Man With A Van for years and it's the first time I've managed to use them, will definitely do it again.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Thanks to Ollie and Jack who helped me move my 2 bedroom unit to a 1 bedroom apartment across the city.
They were punctual, friendly, professional, efficient and clearly knew what they were doing. I was charged exactly what I was quoted and everything was delivered without a scratch. They made the whole process stress free and easy. I was very happy with the service and would definitely go with Man With A Van again!

Excellent as always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

My third move with Man with a Van, wouldn’t use anyone else after three excellent moving experiences.

Had to move a bedroom’s worth of stuff from the CBD into suburban Melbourne in this instance, and it was done quickly and efficiently. It actually finished up 30 mins earlier and about $50 cheaper than initially quoted. The mover was great, very friendly and professional and gave me a lift to the new property.

Great Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Great move. On time, professional, good people, no hassles, no damage to possessions. Great work by the boys. Would highly recommend to others and would use again.

Melbourne

Private message

Moving back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Had to move a very large (~3 bed size belongings) from storage to home. Guys did a wonderful job, albeit the truck was not big enough. Had to do 2 trips. I know now to specify the XL truck, next time. Cost me more, but this was not the guys who moved the stuffs fault.
They did a great job. Very thorough. Professional. Polite. Obliging.
This is 2ng time I have used MWAV and I will use them again to move next time.
Highly recommend them.

Great move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

2 very nice young men arrived and took control of the move. They were quick and all was hassle free. Thank you

Verified Customer

Amazing! Very patient and couldn’t do it without them!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Peter and Ben were fantastic and very efficient! They moved our very large furniture items from a medium sized three bedroom house into an awkwardly shaped unit with ease. We had a particularly heavy and large table that seemed almost impossible to fit but they found a way and stuck to the time limit. Would definitely request them both again as they were very hardworking and pleasant. They were definetly worth every penny we spent and I wish we could have afforded to tip them more!

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

We had to move all our classroom furniture around and completely re-organise our school for next year. We estimated that the move would take 2 days. The move was finished in less than half the time allocated and we were so happy with the courteous and efficient service.

Verified Customer

Could not have asked for more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Extremely helpful and diligent movers. Could not have asked more, efficient and pleasant men. The price wasn't too bad either. Highly recommend...

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Moved from 2 bed apartment with quite a long lift to loading bay area. Glad it was not me! The 2 guys who arrived to do the move were outstanding - friendly, efficient and hard working.
Great advertisements for Man With a Van.
Thanks!

Verified Customer

Wouldn't choose anyone else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

This was the first time I've ever used a removalist company so I was hesitant as they generally have a negative reputation. However, I was amazed at the care, hasteness, professionalism and friendliness of this company and in particular the bloke who helped me.

Man With A Van was very prompt and had all the essentials for a fast, protected and secure furniture removal. However, most credit goes to the gentleman who assisted with my move. The removalist Jack, made the move exceptional. If you ever use this company ask for him. He will deliver like no other.

When I move again I will certainly use this company without hesitation. They are relatively cheap and offer the best standard you could ask for. All the best businesses aim to exceed the expectations of their customers and this one certainly achieved that. Extremely good work.

Thanks Jack / Man With A Van.

Great team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

The move today went without a hitch. Great guys and everything delivered promptly in good order. Thanks Man With A Van!!!

As good as it gets...

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I needed a fridge, washer and pot plant moved from my second floor apartment in Fitzroy (via stairs) to Eltham. Apart from a small dent on the fridge door I was really happy until I saw the invoice. Expecting it to be about $200 I was surprised it was over $400... I hadn’t received the email outlining the pricing. I spoke to someone at the office and after he reviewed the booking call he realized there had been an error at their end including the incorrect email address and a failure to divulge all the necessary information. We met half way on the price. The movers were super friendly but, overall my experience is just good.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for your feedback Simon, and apologies that there were some issues during the booking process. I'm glad we were able make amends through a discount on the day of the job. Hopefully we'll hav... read more »

Great, fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Kit and Thibault were fast, friendly and efficient. They came on time to pack up my single room and then some. The job was done within 90mins, moving three suburbs over in the pouring rain, even after spending 15 minutes trying to get the door on my new place open

Verified Customer

These guys are a legend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I was lucky to have the A Team - Kelvin and Christian. These guys were super efficient, organised, strong, fast and friendly. They did all the move (in and out) in 90 minutes! I highly recommend Man with a Van for a stress and hassle free move.

Verified Customer

Made moving quick and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Short move only a couple of suburbs. Arrived on time and were quick to get started. My husband & I jumped into help, and had some enjoyable chats as we worked together. Job done quickly, and efficiently with care.

Very Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I had received rave reviews regarding Man with A Van so I contacted them and spoke in length about what is a very difficult move (I am very aware it is not an easy move and have been very upfront with this). The first gentleman was lovely and we spoke for over 30 mins in depth regarding the move and all the requirements and then he sent me the quote with a booking number for me to ring back and book. So after much research I ring back to book the quote and suddenly my move had gone from a very reasonable price to being an extra $300 more minimum (not to mention this is only a quote so who knows if it would have gone up significantly again on the actual day). Apparently the first guy had made a mistake and misquoted me, even though the figures and time are the same on the original quote I was sent. Needless to say I haven't booked with them and have instead gone with another company who are better at training their staff to be consistent in their booking charges. My word of caution - do not book without triple checking the charges as they are likely to add extra charges than originally quoted just because you are speaking to someone different. I wonder if I rang back a third time I would get a different quote again???? I was originally very keen to book with them as I had heard such great things but after this experience I will certainly be offering my experience to anyone I know wanting to move and just advising that they always triple check the cost multiple times with multiple different staff members to ensure it stays the same.

Very inefficient service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

The service took too long to collect my good, pack the van and then deliver them. It was simple job that took too long and wasted my money!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Hi Marcus, appreciate the feedback. As you and I have discussed previously, your job took our minimum working time of one hour, resulting in our minimum charge of one hour plus the fixed travel ch... read more »

4 of 9 pages