Lots of stairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

So many stairs and the guys didn’t complain once. Friendly and accurate quote, highly recommended. Great bunch of Aussie guys making your move as fair and ensuring that you are ok. Will always use this business.

Verified Customer

Efficient, professional, and on time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

We moved a 3 bedroom house from Seymour to Beaumaris. The quote was exact, the guys were on time, very professional and really good at what they did. Cannot recommend Man with a Van highly enough.

Fabulous and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Raft and Jane were excellent. Friendly and efficient and got the job done quickly. Would definitely recommend them and will use them again.

Calm and efficient move

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

My third small move with The Man, each time involving older furniture needing care, handled efficiently and well. Great communication. Practical and friendly service.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Booked a move of furniture at a medical centre great communication guys arrived on time got straight to work and had the entire move done in less time than quoted adjusted fee to match time
Sensational service would definitely recommend and use again Thank you for making the move so easy

Verified Customer

Thank god for these guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

All we needed was large frames transported and MWV were awesome as per usual. I've mistakenly used other companies in the past and never again as these guys are always professional, helpful and get the job done efficiently. Love their work!

Highest Recommendation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

We recently merged several offices into one large new office so wanted to donate some of our excess furniture to charity. The guys had to pick up from Dandenong, then Heatherton, then deliver to Sunshine. The guys made everything look effortless and did it all with a smile.
Additionally, we were quoted for four hours to do the job. They got it done in three hours, reduced the cost accordingly and saved us money. Bonus!
I highly recommend using Man With A Van.

5 Star Movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I will never use another mover. Professional and highly efficient. Hayden and Hugo impressed with their cheerful but careful handling of our belongings. They kept up their positivity even as they had to move the heavy things up a 30-degree slope from below ground each time. The job was done in the time estimated in the quotation, so no nasty surprises. I will definitely recommend Man With A Van to my friends.

Fantastic Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Man With a Van helped me with my move of a two bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment over a short distance. I found the service to be extremely efficient, friendly, courteous, communicative and professional. I was very pleased with the service and highly recommend this company.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Thank you so much for helping move a 3 bedroom house worth of furniture in a short time frame. These removalists were quick, effective and got the job done!

Verified Customer

“Great service” we got exactly what we asked for. Bonus point two perfectly mannened young men as we

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Coming down from Sydney I needed help with my daughters move and requested a quote from Man with a Van which was delivered and well explained. We were not moving a long distance and what was great this company wasted no time with the move and came in under the quote. I personally watched how they handled the furniture and I must say these lads knew exactly what they were doing. To finish I would highly recommend this company and best of all it allows me some time to enjoy good old Melbourne hospitality for the next few days.

Great team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Team did a great job today moving heaps of boxes and stuff, second home I have used them, really happy

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Genuine people who were efficient and effective!
Wonderful service! Would highly recommend using man with a van, a bit pricey yet worth it.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Moved out of a two bedroom apartment.... tricky job getting the couch down the stairs because it wouldn’t fit in the lift! The boys were obliging and very careful. Always looking for ways to avoid any damage. Highly recommended to all, made our lives heaps easier.
Came in under time = under budget. Thumbs up!

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I had to move apartments and the boys are efficient and helpful- even though I had some painful requests. Highly recommend!!!!

Verified Customer

No nonsense, efficient job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Ron helped us with moving the big, heavy items during our move. He was polite and efficient, with a can-do attitude. Handled everything without breaking much of a sweat and absolutely no complaints. The job was finished as quoted, and we can't be happier about it. Thanks!

Verified Customer

Great guys, polite, consultative, and careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

2 bed apartment, moved to a neighboring suburb, large truck, 2 guys. As the title says the guys were great, polite, consultative, and careful. My 14mo was also floating around and they were understanding and unphased which made for a more relaxed experience. I heard the guys discussing what was the safest approach which was great to hear! They secured everything well so our stuff transferred well. I’ll use them again and recommend to friends.

Verified Customer

Excellent service- Thanks Tom!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Thanks to Tom for making my move run like clockwork- very attentive & respectful not only with my possessions, but to the apartments' surroundings. Moving is something we all dread, but thanks to the great service it made it so much easier.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I moved from a house to an apartment with stairs and the 2 men were super efficient. They were on time and finished early, so it was under the estimated cost. They were very friendly as well. Would recommend to everyone moving.

Great job guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

The boys were right on time and took great care with my kitchen units and appliances. The kitchen was moved an hour and a half away and they delivered it and unpacked it under the estimated time. Extremely pleased

4 of 12 pages