Verified Customer

Great guys, polite, consultative, and careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

2 bed apartment, moved to a neighboring suburb, large truck, 2 guys. As the title says the guys were great, polite, consultative, and careful. My 14mo was also floating around and they were understanding and unphased which made for a more relaxed experience. I heard the guys discussing what was the safest approach which was great to hear! They secured everything well so our stuff transferred well. I’ll use them again and recommend to friends.

Verified Customer

Excellent service- Thanks Tom!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Thanks to Tom for making my move run like clockwork- very attentive & respectful not only with my possessions, but to the apartments' surroundings. Moving is something we all dread, but thanks to the great service it made it so much easier.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I moved from a house to an apartment with stairs and the 2 men were super efficient. They were on time and finished early, so it was under the estimated cost. They were very friendly as well. Would recommend to everyone moving.

Great job guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

The boys were right on time and took great care with my kitchen units and appliances. The kitchen was moved an hour and a half away and they delivered it and unpacked it under the estimated time. Extremely pleased

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Very happy with the service I received! Excellent customer service & communication, on time, nice guys, accurate quote. Thanks legends !

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

A fantastic service from online query to final delievery. Quick to respond to my initial enquiry and delievered within 24hours. Easy payment system on delivery. Highly recommended.

Amazing service!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I had 3 lovely young men help me move a big 4 bedroom house across town to a new place with stairs. I could not recommend them highly enough! They were not only strong, smart and efficient, they were unfailingly polite and a lot of fun to be around during a stressful day. When the hallway at the new house turned out to be too narrow to move furniture through and the back alleyway was too narrow for their truck, the boys simply carried everything down the lane way and into the house. It was all done so easily, quickly and without a hint of fuss. They are extremely well priced, work like crazy to fit in with the estimated time (even in the face of unexpected dramas) and quite frankly, not only would I highly recommend them, I would say anyone is crazy to move without them!!!

Verified Customer

I couldn’t have had better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I used man with a van and was astounded how fast, friendly and efficient the service was.
The guys were not only fast, they really thought about what would be fastest and at the same time were careful of our glasses, paintings, etc!

Amazing service and made moving easy.

Thanks!!

Verified Customer

Man With A Van is THE MAN!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

We used Man With A Van to load up a TAXIBOX, they were fantastic, friendly, polite, prompt, efficient, the whole package. I frequently recommend these guys and only hear good things!

Great & helpful & friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

We used this service to move our office over 2 days.
We had a great experience both times, friendly and on time and very efficient and helpful.
Would not hesitate to use them again and recommend to anybody.

Verified Customer

Well mannered and super polite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

From start to finish man with a van were easy to work with. The booking was made easy and the two boys who actioned the delivery were lovely. They called earlier than expected which was nice and finished in a really timely manner. Highly recommend!

Verified Customer

Fantastic service. The men with a van (we had 3 awesome guys helping us move) we wonderful. Highly r

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

We had a 3 bedroom house to move. It was a big job, and we weren’t terribly organised. The men took it in their stride. Nothing was to much trouble. The quote we received was pretty much spot on. A fantastic experience, one we were dreading which was made much easier thanks to the Man with a Van.

The only way to move!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Hugh and Sam were amazing. Fast, friendly, nothing was too hard. And all in one trip!! I highly recommend Man with a Van, or as I needed, 2 Men with a Truck!! Awesome

Everything perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Just used two men with a van to move from a two bedroom house to a large one bedroom apartment. The guys were super efficient, relaxed and friendly. The stress of moving vanished when they were around. They finished early, and we were charged less than the quote. Will use them again for sure.

Best movers we’ve had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Large house moved within 4 hours. On time, friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend Man with A Van to all.

Easiest move ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

The guys did a great job on our move today! 2 bedroom unit worth of stuff packed, delivered and unpacked in under 3 hours, with everything taken good care of. Would definitely use Man with a Van again. Thanks!

Professional, reliable and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

I used man with a van to move from my one bedroom apartment. They arrived on time, were friendly and professional and I really couldn't fault them. Wouldn't hesitate to use the service again. The communication was spot on with email and in person. Highly recommend

Best move I’ve ever made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Wow. Richard and Victor are superb (and strong). Nothing is too much trouble. On time. Fast working. Cared about my belongings. Great value for money. They were conscious of the time I had booked and were incredibly pleasant. I can’t recommend highly enough. Thank you. You saved me time, money & worry!!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

The two men who helped us with our move were punctual, friendly and efficient. They were so helpful and got the job done seamlessly. Highly recommend.

Always call the Man first - Great at everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Moving the equivalent of a small apartment. The MEN were on time, efficient, polite. Worth every cent! :) This is why we choose to use them and recommend them to everyone we know.

5 of 13 pages