Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I can't recommend Man with a Van highly enough...
The guys turned up on time and got started straight away,
were friendly ,polite and extremely efficient!
I'd recommend them to anyone...:)

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad it went well, Bec. Appreciate the review.

Verified Customer

You know how it is when it's just a couple'o boiz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Josh carried out pure professionalism when met with an extremely stressed and unreasonable customer (myself). It's hard to put into words how grateful I was when he offered to carry me into my new house newlywed style - it brought me to tears. When I was in his embrace, I looked into his eyes and I felt a deep bond that can only come from someone who respects furniture as much as I do. At that exact moment Josh gingery place me back on my feet on the floor of my new house - it was then I knew I was home.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Macca, will pass on your effusive praise to Josh.

Great service - successful move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Booked in with these guys after a few recommendations from people who have used them before, and also after considering much bigger removalist companies, and can say that I was really glad that I chose Man with a Van.
I was moving a small two bedroom unit, with some very heavy furniture. The guys turned up on time, and after a quick assessment of what was required got started on the job. Nothing was a problem for these guys, they were calm and friendly throughout. They worked quickly, but most importantly they also worked carefully. I was really concerned about some of my more delicate furniture getting scratched or damaged, but they covered all furniture with blankets to make sure it was protected and made sure they took extra care with the items I was most concerned about. After hearing horror stories of removalists who purposely worked slow to ensure that they charged you more, I was really pleased to see that these guys worked hard to get the job done in the timeframe quoted to me on the phone. I would highly recommend, and will use these guys without hesitation the next time i move.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Helen, very glad to hear it went well. Appreciate the great review.

Great experience all around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Considered a few options however glad I settled on these guys. The booking process was easy and Liam and his two colleagues who turned up to day were a pleasure to deal with. They were attentive, efficient and helpful. The move included taking some stuff out for hard rubbish as well as moving some stuff downstairs for sale - nothing was too much trouble. The move to our new home wasn’t far and the unload was a straightforward process executed as well as hoped. In comparison to the very large international mover we used last time they were streets ahead.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Donovan, glad it all went smoothly.

Everything went to plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

It was only a small (<10m3) move but complicated.
The guys were spot on time, friendly and efficient.
Nothing was a problem, it was done and dusted on time and on quote.
would definitely recommend MWV

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Sonia.

Consolidation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

A complex move with many logistics including roadworks carparks and detours The team were calm considerate cool and considerate throughout.

October 23rd 2018 Update: Excellent team work

the two part move from my studio to a storage shed transfer was considerably under time due to the guys methodical team work and excellent communication skills.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Julia, we're glad we could sort it for you.

Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

From the online booking, prompt phone call in reply, pick up and delivery, our move went totally to plan and came in under my original quote. The guys were a delight to deal with, very professional, efficient and careful with our things. Highly recommend!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks for the praise, Jaynie. Very happy to hear that it all went smoothly.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

These guys are the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Man with the Van are so refreshing as a company. I made an online enquiry and got a call from a real person in a few minutes. They’re up front about how everything works and what things cost. The moving guys are friendly and do a great job. I wouldn’t consider any other company. These guys are just the best

Comments
Man With A Van Official

That's great to hear, thanks Rebecca.

Verified Customer

Fabulous workers and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

A small storage area and was only a short distance. The move started early and took the estimated time, so that was a real bonus.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Lucinda, good to hear it all went well.

Best in the business!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

The guys arrived bang on time. They were thorough professionals, carefully planned and were extremely efficient in moving the items.
Would highly recommend ManWithAVan!!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Great news Manuel. Happy to hear it all went smoothly.

Verified Customer

Best Furniture Movers in Whole Melbourne!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Sebastian and James were very friendly, punctual and managed to do the whole job within the time quoted. Both guys were absolutely amazing, very carefully with handling the leather lounge and time efficient. I would strongly recommend Man and the Van to all my friends you couldn’t ask for better logistics and movers! Also the driving from one location to another was very straightforward and great time savers!!!! The booking guy too deserves the best accolades, don’t think twice and dial Man and Van for your next job, they are the best movers.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Thanks Simatthe, that's really great to hear. Hope the unpacking and settling in is going well.

Saved us!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Better service than I ever expected. The boys were punctual and ever so efficient. They managed to move about 10 extremely heavy items up three sets of stairs in just an hour, when we were expecting it to take two. They were great people and took care with our items. 10/10

Comments
Man With A Van Official

High praise! Thanks Mirela.

The best move ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

These guys were awesome. Spot-on with their time, fast, professional, efficient & simply knows what they are doing! Moved from Clayton to Clyde with stuff to fill up their largest truck and only took about 1.5-2 hours each end. Great friendly crew, helped out even positioning & arranging the bulky items by stepping out to hand in a helping hand. Would highly recommend to all and they are our go to people for any move in future for sure. Thanks guys & keep up the great work!

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Very glad we could get it done in good time for you Asanka. Thanks for the review.

Verified Customer

Professional, helpful and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

A small job to move some furniture to a reupholsterer. Very professional, careful and friendly movers. Will definitely use Man With A Van again.

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Glad you were happy with the job, Harriet.

Fast, reliable and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

They arrived on time, nice guys and really helpful and careful with the furniture and goodies. We finished the move in record time so came in under the quoted price. What's not to like?

Comments
Man With A Van Official

Cheers Duncan.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Lots of stairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

So many stairs and the guys didn’t complain once. Friendly and accurate quote, highly recommended. Great bunch of Aussie guys making your move as fair and ensuring that you are ok. Will always use this business.

Verified Customer

Efficient, professional, and on time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

We moved a 3 bedroom house from Seymour to Beaumaris. The quote was exact, the guys were on time, very professional and really good at what they did. Cannot recommend Man with a Van highly enough.

Fabulous and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Raft and Jane were excellent. Friendly and efficient and got the job done quickly. Would definitely recommend them and will use them again.

Calm and efficient move

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

My third small move with The Man, each time involving older furniture needing care, handled efficiently and well. Great communication. Practical and friendly service.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Booked a move of furniture at a medical centre great communication guys arrived on time got straight to work and had the entire move done in less time than quoted adjusted fee to match time
Sensational service would definitely recommend and use again Thank you for making the move so easy

5 of 14 pages