Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Delighted with the fantastic work by Simon and Costa today It was a long drive with a couple of stops for my move, but nothing was too much trouble for the very friendly, helpful and efficient Simon and Costa. For many reasons I was very stressed about this move, but the whole thing was made incredibly smooth. Thank you so much! I will definitely use Man with a Van again.

Melbourne

• 4 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

I'm very happy with Man With A Van - will use again in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I'm so glad that Man with A Van was able to accommodate my requested date/time.

On the booking day, Tom and Adam were arrived on time (actually 5 minutes earlier - thanks). Apart from they worked promptly and efficiently (very professional), they also friendly & good with customers.

I have used house moving services many times - however house moving with Man with a Van is my best experience without doubt (Thanks to Tom and Adam). I'm very happy with Man With A Van - will use again in the future.

Verified Customer

Great work by a great team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Everything was great Darcy & Tevia? (not sure of correct spelling)were courteous & efficient & careful with items & walls etc thanks guys I am very happy with the service provided today

Guys on the ground; 10/10. Planning and head office 0/10

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Planned my move via the web portal, was provided approximate time and cost. On the day not all furniture would fit into the truck, so only one trip made as the truck and removalists were committed elsewhere. the result? I was stranded and had to complete the move that afternoon & evening with multiple trips in my car. The guys with the truck were great and did everything they could, their boss on the phone was a great example of appalling customer service include, yep, blaming the customer. He was too busy stonewalling my questions to hear the feedback that you need to make it clearer that if the estimate is wrong you get left stranded with no recourse.

Verified Customer

The easiest move I have ever experienced!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I had my move over this past weekend, and could not have been more pleased. Michael and Guy from Melbourne were polite, helpful, and calm during the entire process. They even offered to assemble our dining table (which we politely declined, but the thought made me feel as though they truly cared for our items). I have used other removalists in the past, and they simply don't compare. Go with Man with a Van – you won't be disappointed!

Verified Customer

Best removalists I've ever used!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I had Jack help me move today and I've never had someone take so much care of my stuff and so helpful, even offering to help put things back together.
Do yourself a favour and use these guys!

Verified Customer

Perfect service & really polite!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

The team that moved my goods from both my apartment & my storage cage this morning, they were great. Simon & Patrick we’re spot on time, professional & did everything I requested. Great job & very appreciative of the service. I like the fact that they work as a Team always communicating to each other around ensuring they have the right posterual position for lifting, they def have each others backs (pun intended!) Would def recommend man with a van to both family & friends. Thanks again gents you have made me really happy!

Verified Customer

Fantastic Company to deal with..Really great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

The move was of a medium size involving two pick up addresses and a delivery to a charity.

The two guys were fantastic, cheerful and helpful.

i have used the company before and every time I have been totally satisfied.

I never know why you would hire a carrier to move anything when a Man with a Van can do the task equally as well.

Verified Customer

they delivered yet again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Last minute booking - hot! hot! hot! day and they did the storage facility swap in record time.
Much appreciated and will definitely be using them again!

Verified Customer

Wham! These guys bend the hell out of the time-space continuum in moving stuff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Medium size move, medium distance, smashed that deadline. I've used these guys all the time, and I'll keep on coming back.

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

My move was small, but due to the property location the best option was to stay at the top of the property and carry everything to the Van.
The lads did not hesitate about any of it and were quick into it.
I appreciated everything the lads helped with which kept things in track.’
Thank you for your hard efforts.

Kind regards Van

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Great experience and would recommend to anyone that is needing to move. We moved a 3 bedroom house with two men and they were friendly and gave excellent service.

Verified Customer

Excellent service - thoroughly pain-free experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

A great experience, right from my initial online query to payment at the end. The two guys were friendly, professional, timely, and nothing was too much trouble. I was moving into an apartment, so we had lift schedules and parking restrictions to contend with, but it was no trouble to them at all. What's more the guys even seemed to love their job!

Return User

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

This was the second time we have used this service. Fast, efficient, very easy to get along with and cost effective. A perfect combination!

Efficient and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I had two couches to move. One was very big and heavy - located at the back of an office with very narrow hallway and some steps. The van arrived a few minutes before the booked time. The men worked very efficiently and took great care of the furniture. They communicated very well with each other, in a calm and professional manner. They were just amazing!

Friendly and efficient!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Two friendly professional men Arrived on time to move the large items from my studio appartment to my new appartment with a drop off on the way. They were fast and efficient, and finished right on time. Extremely happy with the job and service. Highly recommend them! Thanks guys

Amazing result again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Super effort and filled the van to the brim. Lads were very quick to sort out and very friendly. Thanks for all your help!!

Verified Customer

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

My move went well and I was impressed with the handling of a problem that occurred. The problem was my fault as I didn’t book enough guys but this was rectified ASAP and the move was easy and efficient. I am under the impression that these guys will bend backwards to help make sure the customer is satisfied, Well done guys !!! Highly recommend

Verified Customer

Excellent Service and we will definitely use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Excellent professional service. Very helpful and friendly service. Extremely careful in transporting and storing the furniture. Recommend them to anyone.

A trusted choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

I am thankful for the professional, quick and friendly service provided from Richard at A Man With A Van this morning. He is an assett to the business, a business I trust and have heard nothing but glowing reviews from friends and family over the years. Thank you so much!

5 of 9 pages