MELBOURNE

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Terrible service. Spoken to a girl "[name removed]", was told that dates on air india cannot be changed and she wasn't interested to listen. I have got it changed directly from the air india. Not buying from you anymore.

Worst Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Refund process is very lengthy and customer service is horrible.
Suggested the time for refund is 10-12 weeks and they take another 7-10 business days to refund customer money.
Don't understand why???
Very disappointed.

Auckland

Absolutely Ridiculous

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I have used Mann travel services earlier this year. They have absolutely no idea how to communicate and have no clue how to take care of their customers and their concerns. I have been told initially that I will get hotel voucher for my booking at Thailand and for some reason they have changed their statement on every call and every second email. I have booked everything by myself and they are totally rip off. I am utterly disappointed with their services and I would recommend everyone to avoid using their services.

Very poor service..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Cancelled my booking and had to wait 2 months for the refund to come through.. on top I had to experience crap service by the staff..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Sam, Kindly share your full name and contact details to investigate the matter. We are unable to get any record in the name of Sam. In general, refund processing time is 8- 12 weeks and sam... read more »

Sydney

Private message

Worst service and higher prices

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Its the worst service I have experienced. Staff is soo rude and told me that I have to book tickets in just 20 minutes or else u will not able to get this tickets. They made many mistakes while writing name on the tickets, amd they charged too for correction. Charging rate is that higher, that I can buy another ticket from that panelty. However, the main airlines didn't take any charges from them although they are charging $300 for just correct a single letter,even thoughbif wasn't my fault. It was staff mistake. They dont even give us time for review. If we take a little time, they will say don't tale much time or else the airline will cancel the bookings. Its the worst experience ever I had in my life. Never book with this people again, never suggest anyone "Mann Travel". Will take many actions towards this for exploitation of customers. Please make sure any one if u book the ticket please ask some time to review ticket before acknowledging it, they will say its not my mistake. Very very very worst service, wasn't expected. By doing this they are represent the bad service of main airlines also. As they will tell that we are not charging, "Malaysian airlines" is charging. Totally wrong, I made inquiry with Malaysia airline, they won't charge a single cent for correction. Totally worst thing they said about airlines. Airline people are more reliable and giving best service than u guys.

Rude and unprofessional staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Unprofessional staff asks for your number and email address before they can help you. Hung up on me upon complaining

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I called them and organized a ticket.The ticket price was 990 dollars. They sent me the link and when I wanted to pay they are asking me to pay 1051 dollars.The consultant is saying it's a human error.I had this problem with them before too.I am ready to go to consumer Affairs against them.

Misguide and disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I booked return ticket asked for specific airline. It was all on phone person booked ticket and asked me to transfer money as I got ticket I asked to cancel immediately refused to do so and will charge 550 if you want to cancel.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear First Fool, Could you please share your Name or Email ID to find out the records ? We are unable to find any call or purchase records in which cancellation charges of $ 550 was advised. Ther... read more »

Brisbane

Private message

Nuisance, do not give them your number!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Complete and utter nuisance! Do not make the mistakes of giving them your number!!!

I made the mistake of calling them to get airfares to India.
They asked me to wait on the line for 10 minutes or give my number so they can call me back, so I did.

Since then I have received over 10 calls (and of late calls on Private Number) from these guys even though I have asked them to remove me from their list.

Shameful service and worst part is their prices are not even cheap.

Stressful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Slowest possible service. I had to make around 10 calls several calls every day to get my ticket. Everyone working there tells ; we will call you back in 10 mins and I had to call back every 3-4 hours. Favourite pharase of everyone ; this service is not available.. very very bad experience.. highly not recommended.

Terrible!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

I inquired about a fare but wasn’t interested in going forward. And since that day I started receiving nonstop follow up calls. And to my shock they were bloody calling 11pm in night, which is absolutely absurd. May be Mann Travel look into it and address the issue and make sure you don’t step in someone’s privacy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Rav, We are not able to find the details in the name of "RAV" in our system. Can you please share your contact details ( Phone number or email ID) to investigate your concern and address the ... read more »

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

They are really bad service never book a ticket b from them they book my wrong ticket and I told them I want to book my ticket after a week and they book after a month and When I told them to change they told me to pay $500 they are really crap even they don’t apologise they did mistake. For everyone never never go with this agency poor customer service they took my money and now they want me to pay 500$ more..when I said paid already and you book my wrong ticket they don’t bother what they did and just asking to pay more.

Worst Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Only interested in sales, after sales they do not care. they only interested in making their profits, I travel extensively, and this was the worst customer service experience. Never recommeded

Worst

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

[name removed] is disgusting women she took the money and never booked my ticket , she is worst and I wanna complaint against her. After 4 hours of acknowledgment they called me and said that your ticket has been cancelled. I paid $36 more to get my ticket confirmation.

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Their terms and conditions are terrible as they keep changing it even after you sign (acknowledge) and making the payment. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Different person saying different things during different stages. I wrote them an email with my disappointment but response is not satisfactory. Waste of time and energy while booking a ticket with them. Will never recommend them to others.

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Aryal, We are sorry to hear about that our service was not as per your expectation. According to the procedure, we always send and advise the airline fare rules, itinerary, and terms & con... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Rip me off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Book over the phone when ask to change the ticket charged $325 where as other agents are ready to do it for $80 but they can't as they locked the ticket. Which can only be changed by the first provider (mann travels). Terrible customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Kawal, We regret to hear about your unpleasant experience recently in regards to your ticket date change. But please find that any re-issuance and refunds, once ticket issued incurs fees. ... read more »

Sir you guys have locked the ticket so only you can change the dates. I contacted the other travel agency who has asked for $80 but they could not change it as you have locked it and forget about e... read more »

Mann Travel Official

Dear Kawal, It is the policy of Airline that only the agent who has issued the ticket can do amendments or cancellation and this rule applies to all agents. If you would have booked the ticket fro... read more »

Painful Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

If you contact them once, they expect you to buy the tickets.. They force you, keeps calling you and even shouts at you until you buy...Once you say you are not interested then they just treat you as a crap... What a worst service... This happened to me not just once...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear John,

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we did not get your details in our database. No call number or booking history has been found with name of John.

Regards,

Mann Travel

Poor Customer Service and False Dodgy Promotions

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Do not book tickets with them, their customer service is shocking and doesn't understand customer needs. Very poor customer service would give zero stars if there was. Live chat person takes ages to respond to your query. Received an sms today at 11.00 am called them at 11.30 been advised promotion is over. The agents information changes every time you speak and have dodgy promotions and keep bombarding customers with false promotions. They need to honour the promotions if they are bombarding customers with sms regards fare promotions. Live chat person was not helpful at all takes 13 minutes to respond with a 3 letter answer as YES!!! Not good at all I have wasted 2 hrs of my precious time just to check a promotion. Do not believe in their dodgy promotions!!!! They are shifty beware!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Tim, We regret to hear about your unpleasant experience recently over chat. That was truly not our intention to ignore your conversation by taking longer for responding. We really appreciate ... read more »

• 1 answer

Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Called to check return fare.
One of the agents offered me 915 AUD and I told her would call back again to enquire about the fare in 5 minutes.
When I called back to enquire the fare it was a different person, he knew who I spoke to and said the same fare was not available and increased by 35 dollars.
When I asked him to put me through the agent who I spoke in the beginning, his response was that the agent finished for the day and was no longer available.
Worst customer service experience.

Bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Partap is the worst customer service guy . I don't want to book any ticket from you guys . You guys Charged extra bcz of him only . Other agent giving ticket with less price but you guys are charging 100 dollar extra . Bad service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Harmandeep, We are sorry to hear about your experience with Pratap. We have investigated the issue and found that price was fluctuating from Airline side due to the availability of the seats i... read more »

1 of 2 pages