Victoria

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Horrible service, they lie to get business

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I booked an international flight with them, was getting a little bit cheaper online but their representative guaranteed that I would get a cash back which would make their price cheaper than online prices.
It’s been 2 months I have been following up with them about the cash back! Each time I call, someone else picks up and gives a “guarantee” that my issue would be resolved in 24-48hours. Bunch of liars!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

If you want to deal with 10 different people for 1 ticket AND screw your booking call mann travels call centre and if you want best service deal with Melbourne clayton office.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Poonam, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your experience with call center staff and glad to know you are happy with service provided by Clayton office team. We appreciate you... read more »

dont buy ticket

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

mohit was excellent. other staff like vikash was so rude. Dont ever buy ticket from them. stupid customer service. asking for money repeatedly rather than waiting as bank takes 24 hours

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Mr Nazir, I hope you had a wonderful trip to India. Thank you for the sharing your feedback and liking the services of Mohit. We will definitely check on the other staff to improve our servic... read more »