Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I contact your office on Thursday latenight to get tickets forfor Auckland. Mr Sahil was on the other side. He helped us in very proffetional way. Thank you for the service provided.

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Abbi looked after me very well and his customers service skills are excellent. I always use Mann travels and they always make a good deal for their customers. Thank you.

Prateeksha

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

she was good in her follow ups, due to her follow up I have brought the tickets.
She can better in future. Good luck and all the best. best regards

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Prateeksha was very helpful and stayed calm during the process of booking my ticket to chennai, she was very professional and made it so easy to book my ticket online. Job well done.

Very convenient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

I booked my trip to India by calling Mann travel I can’t believe how easy this was for me, it’s just took minutes to do so. So I personally prefer to choose Mann travel while planning to fly.

Staff really helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

International
person
easy to book by talking on phone to staff. could not book online as the website gave an error. But staff was very helpful.
Thank you very much for your help.

Excellent customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I would like to submit my review for Abby who was very polite to us and answered all my queries patiently.Excellent customer service.
Keep Growing Abby

Patience, Attention to detail, Courteous.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Booked a trip to India over the phone
Spoke to Mona, Annie and Mohit. Excellent team work. Mohit was especially good in taking time to finalise the tickets, cross checking all details and ensuring all questions answered patiently as well as ensuring special requests put through. Got e tickets within minutes. Very happy with Mann travels.

very Happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I have book airline with in person name Vicky, he was very good and very happy with the service. next time i will surly use Mann travel again.and also can recommend friends and family too.

Very impressive customer experience.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Best price was offered for my flight tickets. Sales executive was very helpful and provided me the required information.after sales support was quite impressive, called me to inform every detailed information.

Very helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

We booked return trip to India, booking was made over the phone, Prateeksha was very helpful with explanation and booking.
Mann travels helped us avail good discount on the flight rates

Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

I booked one way ticket of my mother in law, i booked it in person with Sajjad
it was nice talking with Sajjad, he always book my tickets, it is easy to call Mann travels
they are very quick on phone

Perfect for travel

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Good conversation
Quick process
Flexible
They give good suggestion about good fares or deals.
Good feedback will try and recommend to others
Just hoping my flight would get no problems

Had an amazing customer service and very good price for ticket , I must appreciate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

One way return ticket was bought with great customer support , it was very easy and less time consuming , I really appreciate the price of ticket as well

Excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

From the time i placed my inquiry and till my ticket was finalised i happened to talk to an agent named Aby who was really helpful, knowledgable and worked out my dates as required and finalised my tickets. Loved the service and guess what you will have me back for more business in future.

Great airfares..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Using them for 5years..they have good deals. Will surely recommend. They check booking multiple times to make sure everything is correct. Used them mostly by phone and response is quick.

Verified Customer

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Booked a mel-hyd trip , got a good fare , excellent customer service and follow up from Mona.She provided all details and guided through the payment process...I have been using Maan travels and will definately contact for future travels......Good work!

Verified Customer

The Travel consultant Megana is very helpful.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Overseas trip to India
Booked in Over Phone.
It's a new booking.

The consultant was very happy patient in finding us a good deal an explainining Me the trip details and payment methods.

Followed up to see reconfirm the e-ticket details.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

International trip, Melbourne to Singapore then Singapore stop over, from Singapore to Chennai.
Not online or in the office I have booked over the phone.
All good especially thanks to Prateeksha

Offers good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

We always book flight tickets with mann and their service availability is good. They offer good pricing sometimes except during peak seasons (december, January and early feb). Easy to pay for the ticket and they do take customer care.

1 of 2 pages