Fantastic Prices and Easy booking flow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Booked my flights to India seamlessly at the best price!
Great site and easy booking process.
Very happy customer.
Will definitely use the site again.

Cranbourne North

Private message

Verified Customer

Very good service and competitive prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Our preferred travel agent has always been Mann Travel agents. On every interaction, they give us the right advice and of course the best fares. Every person we get on the call seems to be the best until we find the next who surpasses the previous. Today I spoke to a Abby who was a switched on guy, made several follow-ups and gave me top-notch customer experience. Hats off to Mann Travels in general and to Abby.

Professtional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Appreciate the professional service provided by Mann Travels. Like to highlight the excellent service provided by Annie. She was courteous and patient to recommend the best options. Will recommend to friends and Family.

Excellent service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I want to appreciate one of the staff member of Mann Travels- Ms. Madhvi Sharma for actively helping me to book my return flight tickets from Sydney to Delhi. She has taken great efforts to find the correct flight options as per my convenience and budget. Outstanding job performed by Madhvi ��
Thanks to her and Mann Travels for this best deal and co-ordination.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Recently booked with Mann travels . Excellent service and special Mention about Bhawna who render top notch service . Well done Bhawna for your excellent service . I would highly Mann travels to my friends and family

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Just got an quotation from Mann Travel.
I Had chat with consultant Abby. Really impressed with his customer service and suggestions for my air tickets. I always got reply in few seconds whenever i called them.
100% recommended. 5/5

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

i book over the phone ,consulted with Harpreet ,he speak very nice and he was very help full.thx harpreet and mann travel.i will use your service in the future .

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Well communicated and patient customer service. Listened to all the concerns and had worked out dates, fares and stopover well. Didn’t leave me stranded and provided honest answers to all questions

Melbourne

Private message

good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

casual round trip visit to india, done with ease and got reasonable price as well compared to other travel agents. i will prefer again if i travel again thnak you.

Very nice and good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Family trip
Aasdd dfffg fghhhhh fhjkk fgghh ghhjk fgj dffg fghh fghhj fghjjj gjjkl asdfg dgghh dfghh ghjj sffgh ffggghh fghhj ghhjj fgghj ggh gh fgh fggh fgg fggg dfdff

Excellent customer service by Abbay.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

First of all, thanks to Abby and Mann travel. He is very helpful guy and very professional. The whole ticketing process from Brisbane to Vizag smooth and easy. I am very satisfied with this service.
Cheers

Booking from Sydney to Cochin

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Abby was excellent in providing the best option with the reputed airline and for a cheapest price available. We are very happy with his service, promptness and communication. Definitely remains one of the preferred agents for my travel plan.

Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I am happy to booking with maan travels because i got good customer service by shilpi. She giving us a good customer service and we are happy.

Very well customer dealing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Pritam was very helpful in helping me finding the ticket at right price within my desired dates. Which was really good. My last experience with mann travel was also quite good so next time i wouldnt look anywhere else. Mann travel has gain my confidence to book flights with them.

Thanks.

very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

International flight Melbourne to delhi return.
person, on phone call with mann travel. it was very easy to book tickets. i prefer to book tickets for my next with mann travel.

Flight booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

It was great to book the flight from Mann travel Ii made this booking over the phone which was quite convenient for me. I had word with Himanshu he is very helpful and inform me everything perfectly about the timing of flight , lauggage etc..
Keep it up

Great service!!! Divya

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Very nice experience while booking my tickets to India, great work and great service, glad that I choose MANN Travels and in particular Divya who called me so many times to make sure I was happy with my bookings.

My best option to plan a trip & booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

I booked our International travel booking.
Over the phone.
Quite easy to manage bookings with Mann Travel.
Their staff have Great & professional customer service & take care of any extra needs for their customers.
Competitive fares.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Given the complexity involved, the author has produced a number of positive and welcome outcomes including the literature review which offers a useful overview of current research and policy and the resulting bibliography which provides a very useful resource for current practitioners.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Excellent customer service delivered by Mr Sajjad. He explained everything clearly about the ticket changing policy and refund policy. Competitive price. Highly recommended to friends and family. Thank You. 5 stars.....

1 of 11 pages