• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Never book with Mann travels!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2016

Cheated us with $250! When we rung again, before the ticket was issued. They immediately sent the issued ticket!!

Please NEVER BOOK with them as they will steal your money away. We dealt with [name removed] and he is only kind until the amount is paid to them, after which he will speak very rudely.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase

Rip me off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Book over the phone when ask to change the ticket charged $325 where as other agents are ready to do it for $80 but they can't as they locked the ticket. Which can only be changed by the first provider (mann travels). Terrible customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Kawal, We regret to hear about your unpleasant experience recently in regards to your ticket date change. But please find that any re-issuance and refunds, once ticket issued incurs fees. ... read more »

Sir you guys have locked the ticket so only you can change the dates. I contacted the other travel agency who has asked for $80 but they could not change it as you have locked it and forget about e... read more »

Mann Travel Official

Dear Kawal, It is the policy of Airline that only the agent who has issued the ticket can do amendments or cancellation and this rule applies to all agents. If you would have booked the ticket fro... read more »

very dissappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Too many phn calls, too many emails . Each time speaking to a different person. Demanding payment immediately without giving time. for group bookings, each traveler would pay to one account. But your staff gave each one a separate reference number different to booking number and gave real hard time. I had about 30 emails which is too much of a hassle.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Mahaluxmy, We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused while making the payment. The agent was trying to make the things simple by allocating the payment passenger wise, however,... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Painful Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

If you contact them once, they expect you to buy the tickets.. They force you, keeps calling you and even shouts at you until you buy...Once you say you are not interested then they just treat you as a crap... What a worst service... This happened to me not just once...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear John,

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we did not get your details in our database. No call number or booking history has been found with name of John.

Regards,

Mann Travel

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

If you want to deal with 10 different people for 1 ticket AND screw your booking call mann travels call centre and if you want best service deal with Melbourne clayton office.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Poonam, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your experience with call center staff and glad to know you are happy with service provided by Clayton office team. We appreciate you... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Poor Customer Service and False Dodgy Promotions

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Do not book tickets with them, their customer service is shocking and doesn't understand customer needs. Very poor customer service would give zero stars if there was. Live chat person takes ages to respond to your query. Received an sms today at 11.00 am called them at 11.30 been advised promotion is over. The agents information changes every time you speak and have dodgy promotions and keep bombarding customers with false promotions. They need to honour the promotions if they are bombarding customers with sms regards fare promotions. Live chat person was not helpful at all takes 13 minutes to respond with a 3 letter answer as YES!!! Not good at all I have wasted 2 hrs of my precious time just to check a promotion. Do not believe in their dodgy promotions!!!! They are shifty beware!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Tim, We regret to hear about your unpleasant experience recently over chat. That was truly not our intention to ignore your conversation by taking longer for responding. We really appreciate ... read more »

• 1 answer

Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Called to check return fare.
One of the agents offered me 915 AUD and I told her would call back again to enquire about the fare in 5 minutes.
When I called back to enquire the fare it was a different person, he knew who I spoke to and said the same fare was not available and increased by 35 dollars.
When I asked him to put me through the agent who I spoke in the beginning, his response was that the agent finished for the day and was no longer available.
Worst customer service experience.

Bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Partap is the worst customer service guy . I don't want to book any ticket from you guys . You guys Charged extra bcz of him only . Other agent giving ticket with less price but you guys are charging 100 dollar extra . Bad service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Harmandeep, We are sorry to hear about your experience with Pratap. We have investigated the issue and found that price was fluctuating from Airline side due to the availability of the seats i... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Extra charges on peak

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

They charge me 420 dollars for extent my return ticket never ever use their service again. I asked thai airlines they gave me quote of 50 dollars.They just have money minding game.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mann Travel Official

Dear Mr Yuvraj, After the investigation, it has been found that you paid $ 350 for the changes of Thai airways ticket. Other $ 70 payment was made for new ticket from Amritsar to Delhi. Thai Airwa... read more »

sydney

Private message

Very rude and not responsible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

I booked a ticket yesterday n acknowledge it n was going to pay,but i forgot the exact amount n called them,but they were closed.n in the middlenight(australian standard time) they called n asked why i didn't pay.i had a meeting next morning.i couldnot sleep after their call.i had to cancel meeting as i was feeling awful.i was frustrated,agitated.if you give your staff excess to international flight timing,why dont you tell them about time difference.can they call anytime? Very irresponsible and rude.

Dishonest & Scammers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2016

They are dishonest & scammers. Worst possible travel agency. They would not admitt there own mistake. They made an error in issuing the ticket & when asked to re issue the ticket. They were asking for $600 cancellation fee and would refund my payment after 3 months & want another $1250 + fare difference to re issue the same ticket. They are crooks its better to go to Flight Centre or STA travel. Would not respond to emails have to take them to VCat to get my refund.

Private message

Fraud, overcharging and dishonest.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

I ask mann travel to book tickets in an emergency and taking benefit of it they try to sell me the same ticket which I had already seen online for $400 more than it was selling online and when I ask them in reply the guy who was serving me over the phone just laugh and hung up on me. I had a very dishonest and bad experience with these. And it was hard for me to believe that our Indians are still the same doesn't matter where they are. Friends be careful and do check the tickets online yourself and double check with some other agent never rush as they push you to buy the tickets straight away.
Thanks and good luck.

Worst ever experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2016

Do not book with MANN TRAVEL. Forget refund even when they agree in writing, you simply will not get it. They will reassure though every single time. They will always blame the airline rather than taking any responsibility. Over five months and still waiting for an agreed refund.

sydney

Very Dishonest Travel Agent!!!!----Do Not Book from Here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2016

Charge me extra for $76 but did not inform me. Very dishonest.
Contact Numerous times but no response.......
Want to cancel- Not allowed-----Please be aware ----think twice before you pay--Once you pay---Game Over!

Private message

kill yourself some other way

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2015

I don't have Negative numbers. I paid extra for booking not because i was paying from credit card,but the system of mann travels was having problem. Secondly my dates booked wrong as i asked that i am not familiar with time zone changes from one country and told precisely about my travel dates. When I asked for recorded conversation, been told that they can't access. When ask to change dates then i was waiting for their call back, After call back I've been told no date changes can be done. Lifetime worst experience. Will kiss you before booking and will kick you after booking. I can write a book what I have gone through. Instead of arguments should listen to customer request. NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER

Melbourne

MANN TRAVELS ..Stay Away DODGY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

CHEATS SCOUNDRELS Worst Service Ever..another Just another Indian Dodgy Company... We were planning to travel to India with our 3 month old Infant. So we thought we should talk to a "World Class Customer Care" agent at MANN TRAVELS....
We requested 1) DIRECT FLIGHT to India Via DUBAI, and 2) Need a Bassinet for INFANT.

They sent us a itinerary, a INCOMPLETE itinerary and asked us to Acknowledge it after checking the traveler's name. The Customer Rep, was persistent that we pay him and acknowledge the Email. Once Payment was done, they said they will take 24 hrs to issue ticket and all information ( Details) will be there. Until this point we TRUSTED Maan Travels to do the Right thing - Given we spoke to a Employee of MANN TRAVELS to Helps us with the booking of the DIRECT FLIGHT.

Next Day , they Issue a Return Ticket, with 2 STOP OVERS, one way. Such an inconvenience when travelling with a 3 months old baby. Given that we will have 6 take-Offs and Landing, which baby's don't handle well.

After calling them to Resolve the issue, the call center probably in India or wherever, BLINDLY REFUSE to help and ONLY Blamed us for accepting that Dodge Incomplete email they sent us to check our name etc. After closely reading that email 2nd time around they have actually removed the information of the Stopover to Fool people, and have actually forgotten to remove the flight duration in that email..and so the email reads, flight from Melbourne to Dubai = 7.50 hrs.

When we pointed this out, he put me on hold, and tried to come up with another dodgy trick to answer the Q regarding this missing details!!

We have currently COMPLAINED to VICTORIA Consumer Affairs, and will get help from them to get my money back from this "WORST TRAVEL AGENT - Mann Travels"

- No Respect for Customer Service, Cheats, Misleading

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

This is really very excellent service, and I want to always go with them. Very polite and great rate. This is very cheap flight compared to others. I want to give them 5 stars

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

I booked a family return trip to India. Mann travel representative Mr. Akash helped me with it exceptionally well.
I really appreciate the service offered.
I would recommend Mann travels to my friends as well.

Superb Assistance by Mr Varun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

HI Team
I really appreciate the assistance done by Mr. Varun. He Assisted me in each and every steps called me at the each of every steps to make the process more easy. I would rate his service as 5 stars.
good job done by Mr Varun!!!.

thanks a lot.

Really good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Abbi got good people skill he gave me cheapest ticket he gave me good explanation of my ticket
Really good customer service