My best option to plan a trip & booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

I booked our International travel booking.
Over the phone.
Quite easy to manage bookings with Mann Travel.
Their staff have Great & professional customer service & take care of any extra needs for their customers.
Competitive fares.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Given the complexity involved, the author has produced a number of positive and welcome outcomes including the literature review which offers a useful overview of current research and policy and the resulting bibliography which provides a very useful resource for current practitioners.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Excellent customer service delivered by Mr Sajjad. He explained everything clearly about the ticket changing policy and refund policy. Competitive price. Highly recommended to friends and family. Thank You. 5 stars.....

Verified Purchase

Customer friendly and accommodative service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

This was my first experience with Mann travels and dealt with quite a few CSR on different occasions I must say all of them Very courteous. I did receive very good deal for My India trip. I shall surely use them again in future and highly recommend too..

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

This is really very excellent service, and I want to always go with them. Very polite and great rate. This is very cheap flight compared to others. I want to give them 5 stars

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

I booked a family return trip to India. Mann travel representative Mr. Akash helped me with it exceptionally well.
I really appreciate the service offered.
I would recommend Mann travels to my friends as well.

Superb Assistance by Mr Varun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

HI Team
I really appreciate the assistance done by Mr. Varun. He Assisted me in each and every steps called me at the each of every steps to make the process more easy. I would rate his service as 5 stars.
good job done by Mr Varun!!!.

thanks a lot.

Really good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Abbi got good people skill he gave me cheapest ticket he gave me good explanation of my ticket
Really good customer service
Gonna book my next trip
Thanks heaps Abbi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Trip to india with family , staff assisted me very well , i like 24/7 service ,
Soloman helped me lot finding the right ticket for us , and price is right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

customer service easy to book on phone staff was really great overall good experience. thanks Maan Travel / AAVI the guy who helped me to book the tickets was really really helpful highly recommended.

Great Customer Experiene

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Exceptional assistance provided right through my ticket booking process. Interacted with 4 consultants, Ravindra,Harpreet, Shilpi & Abhi, each of them were very confident, courteous and extremely helpful. Thanks guys! Highly recommend Mann Travels.

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I’ve booked my flight for the first time with Mann Travel, and feeling good. Great service had beeb provided and also good follow ups taken by Mann Travel’s staff.

Staff really helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

International
person
easy to book by talking on phone to staff. could not book online as the website gave an error. But staff was very helpful.
Thank you very much for your help.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Airlines
Person (Vicky)
To easy to book tickets with Mann travel
Take time only 2 min book tickets ..
Mann Mann Mann Mann Mann mann Mann Mann Mann Mann

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

It was good experience with farooq omar, he is very friendly and having good customer service and I will love to book tickets with Mann travels again and again

Great Abby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

great experience with friendly Abby will do business again. Help has been appreciated, follow up calls good yet not annoying and well done. Will recommend to others, thank you .Rajesh Bhatia

Booking Ticket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Abby was very courteous, knowledgeable & helpful. Great customer service. Checked and confirmed and was on time with periodic phone calls, on time. Thanks for your help. Shall do my booking again.

Excellent customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I would like to submit my review for Abby who was very polite to us and answered all my queries patiently.Excellent customer service.
Keep Growing Abby

Verified Purchase

maantravel is very efficient .great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I would recommend mann travel as I have travelled with mann travel multiple times to Pakistan. I never had any trouble. Very professional and excellent service. thank you.

Berwick

Private message

Excellent Customer Service (from Vicky)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I have booked 6 tickets with few customizations from Delhi to Melbourne. Mann travel has really helped me to find the perfect tickets with discounts. Thank you Vicky, for going an extra mile. Much appreciated.. .

1 of 13 pages