Outstanding Customer service by Abby! He left don’t no stone unturned to get us these tickets. Fanta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We got a fantabulous customer service from Abby at Mann Travels. He left no stone unturned for ya to get these tickets. He took soo much of pain for us back and forth. I really appreciate his help and the amazing service given by him. Thank you soo much Abby. You are an asset to Mann Travel. Don’t let him go.

Sahil From Mann Travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Very good, Sahil from Mann travel helps a lot. He found very good flight deals and very good communication skills.

It was good service by Abby. Highly appreciated

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I booked the ticket first time. Abby provide good service by offering option to choose from. Hopefully will call them next time again.

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service by Zara

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Great customer service and very knowledgeable staff. Dealt with Zara very professional. I would highly recommend Mann travel for your next holiday.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Excellent.
Thanks Gurpreet .Nice and supporting staff. Excellent in communication.
Price wise good,As compared to other travel agents staff are so polite

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Awesome service by Harry , provided the best deal as per my requirement and was extremely polite and pleasant on call and helped in my query

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Mann travels are awesome travel agency especially Aman working in this company. He gave us awesome customer service and also gave us excellent fares availability in our budget and also helpful in our each and every quiery .

Very professional and helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

We will really recommend this agent to all of our friends and family.. very professional and helpful Mr. Pavinder thanks heaps for such a great service keep it up.....

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Thanks to Dolly, Gurvinder and Gokul in organising my travel tickets smoothly.
Much appreciated. Thank you so much for your efforts.

First time customer, very satisfied with Zara’s service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

Zara was a great help, came in for one ticket ended up buying 2! She went out of her way to help us find the tickets we needed! Will deffinelty be coming back because of her!

Fantastic Prices and Easy booking flow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Booked my flights to India seamlessly at the best price!
Great site and easy booking process.
Very happy customer.
Will definitely use the site again.

Cranbourne North

Private message

Verified Customer

Very good service and competitive prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Our preferred travel agent has always been Mann Travel agents. On every interaction, they give us the right advice and of course the best fares. Every person we get on the call seems to be the best until we find the next who surpasses the previous. Today I spoke to a Abby who was a switched on guy, made several follow-ups and gave me top-notch customer experience. Hats off to Mann Travels in general and to Abby.

Professtional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Appreciate the professional service provided by Mann Travels. Like to highlight the excellent service provided by Annie. She was courteous and patient to recommend the best options. Will recommend to friends and Family.

Excellent service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I want to appreciate one of the staff member of Mann Travels- Ms. Madhvi Sharma for actively helping me to book my return flight tickets from Sydney to Delhi. She has taken great efforts to find the correct flight options as per my convenience and budget. Outstanding job performed by Madhvi ��
Thanks to her and Mann Travels for this best deal and co-ordination.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Recently booked with Mann travels . Excellent service and special Mention about Bhawna who render top notch service . Well done Bhawna for your excellent service . I would highly Mann travels to my friends and family

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Just got an quotation from Mann Travel.
I Had chat with consultant Abby. Really impressed with his customer service and suggestions for my air tickets. I always got reply in few seconds whenever i called them.
100% recommended. 5/5

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

i book over the phone ,consulted with Harpreet ,he speak very nice and he was very help full.thx harpreet and mann travel.i will use your service in the future .

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Well communicated and patient customer service. Listened to all the concerns and had worked out dates, fares and stopover well. Didn’t leave me stranded and provided honest answers to all questions

Melbourne

Private message

good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

casual round trip visit to india, done with ease and got reasonable price as well compared to other travel agents. i will prefer again if i travel again thnak you.

Very nice and good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Family trip
Aasdd dfffg fghhhhh fhjkk fgghh ghhjk fgj dffg fghh fghhj fghjjj gjjkl asdfg dgghh dfghh ghjj sffgh ffggghh fghhj ghhjj fgghj ggh gh fgh fggh fgg fggg dfdff

1 of 15 pages