Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I am happy to booking with maan travels because i got good customer service by shilpi. She giving us a good customer service and we are happy.

Very well customer dealing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Pritam was very helpful in helping me finding the ticket at right price within my desired dates. Which was really good. My last experience with mann travel was also quite good so next time i wouldnt look anywhere else. Mann travel has gain my confidence to book flights with them.

Thanks.

Very convenient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

I booked my trip to India by calling Mann travel I can’t believe how easy this was for me, it’s just took minutes to do so. So I personally prefer to choose Mann travel while planning to fly.

very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

International flight Melbourne to delhi return.
person, on phone call with mann travel. it was very easy to book tickets. i prefer to book tickets for my next with mann travel.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Nuisance, do not give them your number!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Complete and utter nuisance! Do not make the mistakes of giving them your number!!!

I made the mistake of calling them to get airfares to India.
They asked me to wait on the line for 10 minutes or give my number so they can call me back, so I did.

Since then I have received over 10 calls (and of late calls on Private Number) from these guys even though I have asked them to remove me from their list.

Shameful service and worst part is their prices are not even cheap.

Flight booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

It was great to book the flight from Mann travel Ii made this booking over the phone which was quite convenient for me. I had word with Himanshu he is very helpful and inform me everything perfectly about the timing of flight , lauggage etc..
Keep it up

Great service!!! Divya

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Very nice experience while booking my tickets to India, great work and great service, glad that I choose MANN Travels and in particular Divya who called me so many times to make sure I was happy with my bookings.

My best option to plan a trip & booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

I booked our International travel booking.
Over the phone.
Quite easy to manage bookings with Mann Travel.
Their staff have Great & professional customer service & take care of any extra needs for their customers.
Competitive fares.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Given the complexity involved, the author has produced a number of positive and welcome outcomes including the literature review which offers a useful overview of current research and policy and the resulting bibliography which provides a very useful resource for current practitioners.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Excellent customer service delivered by Mr Sajjad. He explained everything clearly about the ticket changing policy and refund policy. Competitive price. Highly recommended to friends and family. Thank You. 5 stars.....

Verified Customer

Customer friendly and accommodative service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

This was my first experience with Mann travels and dealt with quite a few CSR on different occasions I must say all of them Very courteous. I did receive very good deal for My India trip. I shall surely use them again in future and highly recommend too..

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

This is really very excellent service, and I want to always go with them. Very polite and great rate. This is very cheap flight compared to others. I want to give them 5 stars

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

I booked a family return trip to India. Mann travel representative Mr. Akash helped me with it exceptionally well.
I really appreciate the service offered.
I would recommend Mann travels to my friends as well.

Superb Assistance by Mr Varun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

HI Team
I really appreciate the assistance done by Mr. Varun. He Assisted me in each and every steps called me at the each of every steps to make the process more easy. I would rate his service as 5 stars.
good job done by Mr Varun!!!.

thanks a lot.

Really good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Abbi got good people skill he gave me cheapest ticket he gave me good explanation of my ticket
Really good customer service
Gonna book my next trip
Thanks heaps Abbi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Trip to india with family , staff assisted me very well , i like 24/7 service ,
Soloman helped me lot finding the right ticket for us , and price is right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

customer service easy to book on phone staff was really great overall good experience. thanks Maan Travel / AAVI the guy who helped me to book the tickets was really really helpful highly recommended.

Great Customer Experiene

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Exceptional assistance provided right through my ticket booking process. Interacted with 4 consultants, Ravindra,Harpreet, Shilpi & Abhi, each of them were very confident, courteous and extremely helpful. Thanks guys! Highly recommend Mann Travels.

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I’ve booked my flight for the first time with Mann Travel, and feeling good. Great service had beeb provided and also good follow ups taken by Mann Travel’s staff.

Staff really helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

International
person
easy to book by talking on phone to staff. could not book online as the website gave an error. But staff was very helpful.
Thank you very much for your help.

2 of 14 pages