5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Airlines
Person (Vicky)
To easy to book tickets with Mann travel
Take time only 2 min book tickets ..
Mann Mann Mann Mann Mann mann Mann Mann Mann Mann

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

It was good experience with farooq omar, he is very friendly and having good customer service and I will love to book tickets with Mann travels again and again

Great Abby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

great experience with friendly Abby will do business again. Help has been appreciated, follow up calls good yet not annoying and well done. Will recommend to others, thank you .Rajesh Bhatia

Booking Ticket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Abby was very courteous, knowledgeable & helpful. Great customer service. Checked and confirmed and was on time with periodic phone calls, on time. Thanks for your help. Shall do my booking again.

Excellent customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I would like to submit my review for Abby who was very polite to us and answered all my queries patiently.Excellent customer service.
Keep Growing Abby

Verified Customer

maantravel is very efficient .great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I would recommend mann travel as I have travelled with mann travel multiple times to Pakistan. I never had any trouble. Very professional and excellent service. thank you.

Berwick

Private message

Excellent Customer Service (from Vicky)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I have booked 6 tickets with few customizations from Delhi to Melbourne. Mann travel has really helped me to find the perfect tickets with discounts. Thank you Vicky, for going an extra mile. Much appreciated.. .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Anny was really nice and perfect person. She is the perfect one! So good to interact with MANN TRAVEL. Thanks for everything. There's no negative feedback. Thanks so much! :)

Patience, Attention to detail, Courteous.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Booked a trip to India over the phone
Spoke to Mona, Annie and Mohit. Excellent team work. Mohit was especially good in taking time to finalise the tickets, cross checking all details and ensuring all questions answered patiently as well as ensuring special requests put through. Got e tickets within minutes. Very happy with Mann travels.

Best Travel Agency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Early last month I had a tragic loss in the family and after calling Mann Travel agency on a Sunday morning within 3 hours they organised a Flight ticket for India,to leave by the afternoon which enabled me to be there in time for the funeral.On the 5th of March 2018 at around 8pm after returning from work I called the 24 hour number and spoke with Mohit Dhawan who took down details of my travel to India which is during the peak period i.e. End of the year and within 2 days without putting any pressure finalised a outstanding deal for me with the highest of professionalism and with the comfort of after hours service all over the phone.Once again thank you Mann Travel for your staff's outstanding service.

Very helpful and professional.Many thanks to Amandeep for his excellent customer service.Would highl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Many thanks to Amandeep for his prompt,professional customer service.Will highly recommend him fo friends and family for future bookings.Very polite and courteous and handled my queries very confidently.Thanks very muc

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I’m very happy with your customer service. I have booked a round trip from India to Australia and I found it very easy and convenient through customer care service. Special thanks to Ms. Bhavika and another male guys I forgot his name.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Thanks Prateeksha for providing such a nice advise and great service. I am a regular customer with Mann travels and will aure recommend friends and family . Thanks again Mann Travels

Great service thanks partiksha

Very happy with partiksha
Very good customer service
Cheapest tickets and window seats no waiting time between flights.and got the treffered meal too.one of the best in australia.i will recommend mann travel to all my friends.tha ks

Verified Customer

Very impressive with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I have booked return ticket to India. I call the office and talk to one of most humble person who solve my problem in seconds and give me best and cheap air fare. I really appreciate him his name is Abby. Very gentle and kind person. Thanks Mann Travel.

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Thanks, Abhi Tripathi for booking my ticket. You were very professional and polite. Great customer service. Thanks for providing the answers to all my queries and patiently handling everything. Thanks again.

Mr. Vikki

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Mr. Vikki
Thankyou you brother you help me to make my ticket to delhi and you make it vary easy and at a reasonable price thanks once again.
Regards
Gurkirat singh

This was easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I booked a return ticket and the sale person ( Bhavika) was very good at her task, which made the things easier in booking our tickets cosidering we will be travelling with an infant.

Great!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I have booked international flight book over phone with Harpreet. He was very well organised and clear.he was very detailed with the booking information.i jave received all the paper work at that time.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I always book my tickets from Mann travels and this time the customer service provided by Ms. Bhavika was excellent, I will recommend my family and friends to contact her for flights Excellent job.

3 of 14 pages