It was very smooth and the consulting staff were very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

I have recently booked for overseas travel. I must admit all staff that I have talked to last few days were very professional and willing to help after all the changes and amendments I made to my flight details. Very good service and reasonable price!

Exceptional Customer Service by Mr Varun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I booked a return flight from Dhaka to Sydney and Mr Varun helped me throughout the process. He explained me everything including any changes, passport requirements, baggage allowance. Also, next day he called me to follow up that I have received the ticket. Big Thanks goes to him.

Varun was good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

Varun helped me choose right ticket on good price . He followed our conversation and called me to make sure all info is correct. Highly recommending and will continue using his Mann travel

Good service, i like to book my future ticket with mann travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I booked international tickets with varun and he is very good, he got more experience and good communication as well, i’m happy to share my experience wid every one, thax alot carun and mann travel

Good follow up.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Holidays to India. I booked in person & The follow up was good. I appreciate the Mr. Varun for all the support & the details provided to check before travel.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

International travel, excellent online service, very easy to adjust booking with choice of different options offered by the staff member. Very good customer service. Very quick response for the last minute changes in emergency.

Mr Sajad

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Excelen service by Sajad , he helped a lot and didn’t loose his patience while answering my questions a a a a a s s se se. D d f f f

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Great service with reasonable price on air tickets.. booked by phone conversation so easy to book flights with Mann travel ... thanks a lot Prateeksha ... many thanks ... we will ring in future for air tickets surely..

Perfect service

Prateeksha nice service
help me alot to find right ticket
Will refer to everyone
Very polite & professional
Love to give 5 star rating
She called me also to check with me everything

Mann Travel is best travel agency in australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Thanks to MOHIT Your kind help about book my holiday plans on last moment with good deal...
I was extremely satisfied with MANN Travels. Mr. Mohit, has proven to be very courteous and helpful from the very beginning, trying to organize at the best my trip with cheap!!!! The customers service providers are very professional and friendly. I highly recommend it, Mr MOHIT will turn your trip into an unforgettable experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Thanks a lot Nitin for help me resolve this matter in a great way and I really appreciate what you did.i look forward to take your service in future.have a wonderful day

Man done a good job.

International
Over the phone
So easy. Sajad gave a good customer service.
He was so help full and try give us best deals with affordable pricing. I hope i will plan my travels from you guys again.

Verified Purchase

Happy with the assistance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Abby helped me to book a flight from MEL to HYD. He is so professional and quick. He have chosen a travel date with best fare which was amazing. He has lot of patience clarified all of my doubts.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I Am Writing to Give Feedback For one of your Staff VARUN . His Customer service is Awsome .
I booked 2 tickets in Jan,18 and 4 Tickets in Feb ,18 . He Gave me Best Fares and helped me in sorting Tickets as well .
I booked Tickets For Delhi .
Thanks Again VARUN .
Will surely come again :)

Very good service by varun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Booked a ticket from Sydeny to Delhi .... varun was so helpful.... very good service....I booked it over the phone ...he explained each and every thing nicely to me ...

Had an amazing customer service and very good price for ticket , I must appreciate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

One way return ticket was bought with great customer support , it was very easy and less time consuming , I really appreciate the price of ticket as well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

We used Mann Travel many times and have always been happy with the service, definitely recommend Farooque for any travel plans, keep up the good work, well done,
-Mohammad Ali

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

From the time i placed my inquiry and till my ticket was finalised i happened to talk to an agent named Aby who was really helpful, knowledgable and worked out my dates as required and finalised my tickets. Loved the service and guess what you will have me back for more business in future.

Great airfares..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Using them for 5years..they have good deals. Will surely recommend. They check booking multiple times to make sure everything is correct. Used them mostly by phone and response is quick.

feedback for services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I booked a international flight and to India. The Mann travel customer service person Mr Sajjad was extremely helpful and courteous.My dealing was smooth without any problems. Well done. Would highly recommend

4 of 12 pages