5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

We used Mann Travel many times and have always been happy with the service, definitely recommend Farooque for any travel plans, keep up the good work, well done,
-Mohammad Ali

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

From the time i placed my inquiry and till my ticket was finalised i happened to talk to an agent named Aby who was really helpful, knowledgable and worked out my dates as required and finalised my tickets. Loved the service and guess what you will have me back for more business in future.

Great airfares..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Using them for 5years..they have good deals. Will surely recommend. They check booking multiple times to make sure everything is correct. Used them mostly by phone and response is quick.

feedback for services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I booked a international flight and to India. The Mann travel customer service person Mr Sajjad was extremely helpful and courteous.My dealing was smooth without any problems. Well done. Would highly recommend

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Booked a mel-hyd trip , got a good fare , excellent customer service and follow up from Mona.She provided all details and guided through the payment process...I have been using Maan travels and will definately contact for future travels......Good work!

Stressful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Slowest possible service. I had to make around 10 calls several calls every day to get my ticket. Everyone working there tells ; we will call you back in 10 mins and I had to call back every 3-4 hours. Favourite pharase of everyone ; this service is not available.. very very bad experience.. highly not recommended.

Assist me very well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Maan travel Assist me very well . I really appreciate mr Farukh.He is really good in his job . I will recommend my other friend circle aswell. Thanks Mr Farukh for helping me .

Varun provided great customer service experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Great and easy booking and customer service experience provided by Varun for booking tickets from Melbourne to Mumbai,booking was done online and was a stress free experience,will recommend Mann to friends for future travels

Pleased With Abby From Mann Travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

One of the best customer services I received from "Abby" of Mann Travel. He had so much patience over the phone & after listened to my choices & needs, he gave me a best deal & at the same time confirmed the seats & bassinet for my infant....This is my 3rd consecutive booking with them and every time they people who are professional provided me the best deals. There is no reason for not to book with them when they can beat any other travel agent price. Always give a buzz to Mann Travel for your booking and ask for Abby If you want a best ever deals. Never looked online for prices as there are many hidden fees but book with only Mann Travel. I will definitely book with them again in future whenever any travel needs arise. Thanks again Abby, you deserved a best. You have a great customer service skills.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Booked 5 tickets they have given me good fare and helped me with the dates, happy to do future flight booking with then special thanks to omer farooq for his efforts..

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Booked a trip to India over the phone and dealt with Varun Dutta. He looked after us very well and attended to all our needs. He took special care while providing specific meal choices. He made the whole process of booking hassle free and gave us follow up calls for the reminders too.
I'd highly recommend this gentleman's customer service skills.
Cudos Varun!!

Verified Purchase

The Travel consultant Megana is very helpful.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Overseas trip to India
Booked in Over Phone.
It's a new booking.

The consultant was very happy patient in finding us a good deal an explainining Me the trip details and payment methods.

Followed up to see reconfirm the e-ticket details.

Melbourne

Private message

Good but no refund of tax upon cancellation

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Service, turn around time, booking representative and comms where good.
However when it comes to cancellation of ticket, it seems they were not happy and no willing to return airport tax. Singapore airlines advised that we can get all taxes back from travel agent if we cancel flight.
However (Beware of fine prints) your booking with Man Travel says if you cancel flight ticket you will be charged couple of hundreds of dollar per ticket which automatically wipe off your refund of tax.

Cruisy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Booked flights from Melb to Blr for fixed dates. Competitive rates with good service and easy options provided by Swati over the phone. In a matter of few minutes I have tickets in my inbox! Fantastic.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

My trip was from Melbourne to amritsar, Tickets were booked by Bhavika , I would like to appreciate her Exceptional customer service, Good attention to detail . Keep up the good work, Very competitive prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I spoke with mann travel and person name Rupindra, she was very good for service and good word is very little for her. Normally i book my all tickets online but from now I will start to book from Mann Travel

Exceptional Service...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I booked a two way flight from Melbourne to Hyderabad with a stay of few days in Singapore. I would just like to compliment this guy, Abhi (whom I spoke with), for his fantastic service. Helped in planning the trio and gave me a good deal, (better than most of the online deals). It was a relief to find someone like Abhi who took the pressure off planning the whole trip. I highly recommend Mann travels for their dedication to go above and beyond to serve their clients.

Awesome service & price..... Thanks Mann Travels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

It’s more than awesome to get the tickets booked from Mann Travel ... They have immaculate customer service & in addition to that at fantastic low prices ... I was served by Abhi one of their customer service representative & he has pateintly listened all my requests ( it was too many & very specific ) & provided the best solution ... I would always like to choose mann travels for all my travel needs ...Thanks guys & keep up the good work ... many thumbs to you

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

International trip, Melbourne to Singapore then Singapore stop over, from Singapore to Chennai.
Not online or in the office I have booked over the phone.
All good especially thanks to Prateeksha

Verified Purchase

Perfect service with perfect freight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

This Gentleman Abby helped me a lot finding the perfect freight for me, used Mann travel for the first time and with this experience will definitely buzz them again, almost saved 500 dollars dude, it will be my first week expense in India..Thanks Abby and all the very best for your future endeavours,

5 of 13 pages