Excellent Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

we dealt with Mohit D. He gave us best rate and excellent customer service. I have no hesitation recommending Mann Travels to my friends I'll give 10/10 to Mann travel for their excellent service Thanks a lot Mohit.

Perfect for travel

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Good conversation
Quick process
Flexible
They give good suggestion about good fares or deals.
Good feedback will try and recommend to others
Just hoping my flight would get no problems

Excellent company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I booked my air ticket with mann travel like i am regular customer so every time i got same 5 star service from the staff especially by mr vicky kartik i booked my tickets two times and this time also carrying same careful atitude for the customer Thank you

Co-operative staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I come to know about mann travel through my friend . The staff is very co-operative and helpful . Now i always prefer this travel agency to book my future trips. Thanks

Thanks Abby for making it easy in seconds. You have amazing customer and organisational skills.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Thanks heaps. It was international trip. It was online application. It was easy and professional. Abby helped me and partner to book tickets in few seconds. We are so thankful.

Great Service Provide by Varun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Varun was really helpful,caring and professional. He explained everything about tickets , baggage allowance, visa and Passport requirement. we will use his service again to book are future travells. Thanks Mann Travel and Varun.

Outstanding Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

1. Airlines Ticket from India to Australia.
2. Over the phone
3. It was very easy to book as Abby was very very helpful and extra caring. I wish him the best.

It was very smooth and the consulting staff were very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

I have recently booked for overseas travel. I must admit all staff that I have talked to last few days were very professional and willing to help after all the changes and amendments I made to my flight details. Very good service and reasonable price!

Exceptional Customer Service by Mr Varun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I booked a return flight from Dhaka to Sydney and Mr Varun helped me throughout the process. He explained me everything including any changes, passport requirements, baggage allowance. Also, next day he called me to follow up that I have received the ticket. Big Thanks goes to him.

Varun was good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

Varun helped me choose right ticket on good price . He followed our conversation and called me to make sure all info is correct. Highly recommending and will continue using his Mann travel

Good service, i like to book my future ticket with mann travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I booked international tickets with varun and he is very good, he got more experience and good communication as well, i’m happy to share my experience wid every one, thax alot carun and mann travel

Good follow up.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Holidays to India. I booked in person & The follow up was good. I appreciate the Mr. Varun for all the support & the details provided to check before travel.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

International travel, excellent online service, very easy to adjust booking with choice of different options offered by the staff member. Very good customer service. Very quick response for the last minute changes in emergency.

Mr Sajad

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Excelen service by Sajad , he helped a lot and didn’t loose his patience while answering my questions a a a a a s s se se. D d f f f

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Great service with reasonable price on air tickets.. booked by phone conversation so easy to book flights with Mann travel ... thanks a lot Prateeksha ... many thanks ... we will ring in future for air tickets surely..

Perfect service

Prateeksha nice service
help me alot to find right ticket
Will refer to everyone
Very polite & professional
Love to give 5 star rating
She called me also to check with me everything

Mann Travel is best travel agency in australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Thanks to MOHIT Your kind help about book my holiday plans on last moment with good deal...
I was extremely satisfied with MANN Travels. Mr. Mohit, has proven to be very courteous and helpful from the very beginning, trying to organize at the best my trip with cheap!!!! The customers service providers are very professional and friendly. I highly recommend it, Mr MOHIT will turn your trip into an unforgettable experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Thanks a lot Nitin for help me resolve this matter in a great way and I really appreciate what you did.i look forward to take your service in future.have a wonderful day

Man done a good job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

International
Over the phone
So easy. Sajad gave a good customer service.
He was so help full and try give us best deals with affordable pricing. I hope i will plan my travels from you guys again.

Verified Purchase

Happy with the assistance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Abby helped me to book a flight from MEL to HYD. He is so professional and quick. He have chosen a travel date with best fare which was amazing. He has lot of patience clarified all of my doubts.

5 of 14 pages