Excellent service from Abby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I have booked an international air ticket with the help of Aaby.
Excellent service, very professional, very helpful cannot get any better than that. I’m also gonna recommend to all my friends.
Thanks Aaby.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Very helpful
It’s been good to get a connecting flight in just 3 hours and in just 1 stop to Ahmedabad.
In very good price in Singapore airline.
It’s really good.

Great service, advice and followup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Thank you Varun for making the booking process so easy for me. You followed up and confirmed the ticket information at every stage of booking. You have excellent communication and I prefer to speak with you every time I call. Wish you all the best!

Great service every time, highly recommended been using Mann Travels from many years. Best value..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Family holiday, booked over phone. Able to easily contact and get best price. Call center staff is very polite and helpful and help to plan and book the whole trip.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

2 way ticket from Melbourne to Hyderabad, booked over the phone, the process was handled in a precise manner and I believe I get it for the best price. Thank you.

Verified Customer

The service was really good. 10/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

I booked an International trip from Mann Travel
I booked it In person
It was Very Easy to adjust the booking
Varun Dutta is a very good employee and knows what a customer is looking for. And try to help in all ways he can.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Mann Travels great
Nevin provided excellent service.
Not only price beat but also provided excellent service with follow up call.
Requested for additional services like bassinet for infant, next day Nevin followed up with Airlines and all provided.

Customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I am very happy with Abby as he is really genius guy and his customer service is great as I thought no one can take place of jitesh malhotra but he is not even less than him. Mann travel should proud of him as he is an example of great customer service. Thank you so much Abby.

Best Travel Agency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I booked an International flight for 2 people. I booked it over the phone with the help of a rep named Sajjad. I havent adjusted or cancelled any booking yet but the booking experience itself was so awesome.

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Excellent experience with Mann travel to book the ticket very quickly cheep and book on required dates in short period booking. In future I will give the preferences to Mann travel for my ticket booking.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Thanks a lot for the service. Really appreciate your concern about us. Great deal. A very special thanks to Omar Faruk to help us with the deal. Hope you guys keep this standard service.

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

It was easy to book a ticket. I got good options in airline booking. Vikki assisted me to book the tickets .he was very helpful. He helped me with every step in booking.excellent service was provided by him. Thanks

It’s was great .....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

InternatiOmar trip Melbourne to India .... I booked over phone .... it was easy the girl rupam was very nice and she did book my ticket quite quick and helped me with everything I was looking for .....

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Abby is so helpful and really proffesional customer service, provide all information which I really needed to check. Love to recommend friends to use maan travels for their bookings. Thank you so much Abby.

Very helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

We booked return trip to India, booking was made over the phone, Prateeksha was very helpful with explanation and booking.
Mann travels helped us avail good discount on the flight rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Brisbane to India
Booked in person
Very great service with good knowledge and support was delivered. I have been using Mann travel for long and very happy with their service

Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

I booked one way ticket of my mother in law, i booked it in person with Sajjad
it was nice talking with Sajjad, he always book my tickets, it is easy to call Mann travels
they are very quick on phone

Verified Customer

Superb!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

Needed an urgent ticket, consultant Vicky was not only helpfull in getting the desired travel dates but made sure that I get the best deal. Great Work Vicky and Maan Travel Team

Abby was great/ very clear / fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Airline booking/ on phone Abby was great/ comfortable on phone Abby explaination was sweet and clear / Abby should get a promotion / Abby was honest/ genuine and clear thank u

Excellent Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

we dealt with Mohit D. He gave us best rate and excellent customer service. I have no hesitation recommending Mann Travels to my friends I'll give 10/10 to Mann travel for their excellent service Thanks a lot Mohit.

5 of 15 pages