Made settlement process easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Manorwood Conveyancing made the settlement process an ease - they were able to answer all my questions in a timely manner and were a pleasure to deal with. They took care of everything and were able to recommend other services I needed when I asked them. Will definitely use Manorwood Conveyancing again!

Bicheno, Tasmania

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Professional, friendly and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

We were referred to Manorwood Conveyancing by our real estate agent and are very happy with the result. Karli immediately responded to our initial inquiry for assistance and Bec took care of us thereafter. Bec was fantastic, reliable and answered all our questions quickly and thoroughly including the cost which we thought was reasonable. As we live interstate, Manorwood made it easy for us to verify our identity and although there were some hiccups with the bank at settlement, Bec continually chased them up and kept us in the loop. We would definitely recommend Manorwood Conveyancing.

Awesome conveyancing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I engaged Manorwood Conveyancing for my land purchase in Melton South. Their service is amazing! Amazing staff as well! I recommended them to my sister.

Stress free great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

First time buying a block of land had no idea what I was doing, Karli was great to deal with couldn’t of been more helpful. Will be sure to recommend to all friends and family use again in the future.

Verified Customer

A big help for first time newbie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I was recommended Manorwood Conveyancing by a trusted friend, and i'm happy to say my experience has been a positive one!
As a first time purchaser, I had next to no idea of what was required or expected with all parties involved - Manorwood sent clear instruction and followed me up on things I needed to complete. Even with multiple delays due to financing, they were pro-active in requesting the appropriate extensions on my behalf.
Thanks again Manorwood!

Unbelievable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Can't thank Karli enough for the work she has done for me over the years. I have had multiple property settlements completed through Manorwood and Karli and have never had anything but elite service. I've referred many of my own clients and friends to Karli over the years and have never had anything but glowing reports back from everyone I have sent over.

You can tell that Karli and the team really care for you and obtaining the best outcome for their clients.

Can't recommend them highly enough to anyone who is looking for a smooth and seamless service at the highest level.

Manorwood - Unprofessional and Incompetent Conveyancing team

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Manorwood Conveyancing has a team of incompetent people. We used them for our investment property settlement and had various staff members interact with us - they often confused themselves as they were conveyancing of behalf of us as the buyer and the vendor. They didn't seem to know what they are doing and never returned our calls or respond to our emails promptly. Such an awful experience - will never use them or recommend them to anyone.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Thank you to Karli and team for smooth and easy transaction. Not the cheapest in the area, but well worth the premium for reliability and service. Very good communication at all times.

Don't seem to care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I was going in for an auction for a property and called them up after reading their reviews on this website. This was for getting an opinion on the section 32 for that property. The lady at the reception took my details and shared a document asking for information about the property and also some of my personal details and confirmed that one of the conveyancers will get back. I promptly filled up the form and emailed it back the same day but despite multiple follow ups their team didn't even bother to get back.
Luckily I went with another conveyancer (a contact from a friend) and luckily got the property reviewed before the auction and also successfully bid for it.
My advise - don't go with them as they don't seem to bother about prospective customers. Not sure how they have only managed to list only positive experiences so far. I regret sharing my personal details with them.

Great Service and professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

We chose Manorwood conveyancing based on their price.
Living interstate and purchasing our first investment home, the girls were very professional and informative.
We were kept in the loop during the entire purchase and made the process very simple and enjoyable.

Overall the service was second to none and our invest property is now proving to be a successful choice.
My wife and I would high recommend Manorwood to all of our friends family any any one that might be considering purchasing a property.

Very Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

I have never had any issues dealing with Karli and her team at Manorwood. They kept me updated with what is happening and are very proficient is what they do. I would certainly recommend them if you need a conveyancer.

Dedicated Team and Best Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

The best service which I could ever expect from a Conveyancing Company. I had my first property settled through Manorwood in year 2008 and there after all family and close friends settlements have been looked after by them in the most professional manner. Manorwood has assisted us in close to 25 properties in last 8 years. I am very glad to mention that I did not have a single issue while working with Liz Smith and other staff at Manorwood Conveyancing.

They take the ownership of the task and are very prompt in their service.

I would strongly recommend Manorwood in case you are looking for a hassle free experience.

All the best to Manorwood Conveyancing team.

Verified Customer

Great Service, friendly Staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2016

I have recently used Manorwood to settle my property. I found Kathryn and the team to be on the ball at all times!
They helped resolve many issues I had with the Vendor and Agent.
well done and thank you for all your work!

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

We have Manorwood 3 times now and have nothing but excellent and professional service. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in the area.

Excellent Professional Service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

We have used Manorwood 4 times over the last 10 years and they just keep on getting better. They are the true conveyancing professionals. Great friendly service, know their stuff and are always willing to go that extra mile to help. I cannot recommend them highly enough and will be using them again and again for my buying and selling conveyancing needs.

Service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

My husband and I have used Manorwood Conveyancing several times.
All of our experiences have been very pleasant and our properties have all settled on time.
They are very professional and always kept me updated with the progress of the sale along with being great value for money.

We would highly recommend them to all of our family and friends or anyone that is looking for a conveyancer.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

I have used the services of Manorwood Conveyancing twice now whilst purchasing properties and could not have been happier with the service. Kathryn was very prompt and efficient responding to any queries I had, very thorough whilst reviewing documentation, made sure we understood the conditions of the contract and ensured all deadlines were met throughout the sale process. Manorwood made the whole process simple, easy and stress free. I would very happily recommend Kathryn and the team!

They are only decent when nothing goes wrong.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2016

I had a few properties prior that Manorwood Conveyancing looked after during the settlement process, I was originally happy with the outcome as there weren't any issues that arose during that time. Unfortunately with my latest property, it wasn't such smooth sailing, this was when they revealed their true colours and their terrible service. They didn't have my interest in mind, I was made to feel as I was more of a hassle than a loyal paying customer. They wanted to rush through the process so they can work on the next case to earn the easy money, This prompted them to take shortcuts in the process which could have been potentially damaging in the end for us if it fell through. Their fees were definitely NOT CHEAP at all, I expected much better with that kind of money paid. I used to recommend them to my friends after they purchased a property and needed Conveyancing service, but now I would not recommend them to anyone anymore. Stay away or pray nothing goes wrong during the settlement process as they won't be on your side.

melbourne

• 11 helpful votes

Poor service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2015

I employed Manorwood Conveyancing (Point Cook) to do the conveyancing for a real estate transaction. I found them poor in so many areas. They didn't follow up special conditions that were part of my contract, in fact they ignored emails here until my time constraint had passed (didn't look after their client here). I was passed back and forth between staff, resulting in one not knowing where the other was up to. I found myself having to constantly ask how the conveyancing was going, with a lack of proactivity on their part.

The worst and final aspect was settlement of the property. The other party wasn't ready for settlement. Manorwood didn't tell me until after 5pm, the business day before settlement. And they didn't even call me. I got an email, without a reason as to why it had been delayed. And this was after I confirmed with them a couple of days earlier, was everything alright. Settlement got delayed a further 2 times by the other party. And I found myself having to constantly ask why and when would settlement be. Unfortunately, I found Manorwood to be extremely lack lustre here, as they just came across as not wanting to keep me informed or telling me what was going on. When settlement did go through, they didn't even call me, after all the hassle and inconvenience (I had to postpone so many things that I had organised with the house). I found out from my bank first that settlement had occurred, and an email finally from Manorwood. Considering they are costlier than the average conveyancer, their services should be of a higher standard. Next real estate transaction I will be using a different conveyancer and don't recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes