Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The whole booking was a nice experience. Receptionist on the phone was helpful and clear. Booking was done for the earliest possible convenient date. Charges were clearly explained. I was being informed at first instance when the tradesman was sick and another appointment booked.
Leo was the most courteous electrician I have ever met. On time and responsible, clean and spotless. I will highly recommend him / Master Appliances to family and friends without hesitation.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Karen for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Dishwasher repair by Peter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I called on Friday and was booked in for Monday afternoon. Peter turned up on time, identified the issue and repaired it in about 20 minutes. Very happy with the quick turnaround and overall service.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Adam for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

The worst service I've ever had!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Dear George, thank you for your review. If you would be kind enough to contact our office and give us your details we would like to look into this job. We have no technicians covered in piercings. ... read more »

Dishwasher service by Leo.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Leo serviced our dishwasher on 14 July. He very quickly identified the problem and explained the costs involved in repair. He is a professional in his work and reflected very favourably on your company.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Persistent, professional and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Great service from Leo on our Bosch combo oven. At first Leo thought it was a simple problem but when problem returned, he took appliance away to solve the issue. It was a tricky problem but with persistence Leo got to the bottom of it and even returned today to replace the rusty internal screws.
Very impressed with the professionalism!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Gelp for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Peter visited to check our dishwasher. He was professional, quickly assessed the issue and gave honest advice re cost of repair related to the age of the machine. He swept behind the machine too!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Technician - Peter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Thank you very much for your professional and friendly service! My broken dishwasher was fixed in less than 10 minutes.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Verified Purchase

Worst service EVER.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Shonky. Hopeless and a rip off. They came, opened the door and said 'sorry can't fix it that will be $108.00, buy a new one'. Worst service I have ever experienced and he even laughed at me when I questioned him. Then demanded payment. What a joke. We'll be taking it further!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Dear Nicki, Thank you for your review. I understand that you booked a service call on-line and in our return email we advised our fees and charges. Specifically, we advise that we charge a service ... read more »

We have ignition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I called Master Appliance Service to repair our SMEG stove igniter as they had done a good job repairing our Delonghi Coffee machines.

It took a couple of attempts to fix the fault as the repair was not a straightforward one. The office kept me informed about appointment time and Leo let me know about estimated cost.

Very happy customer

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Nigel for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

So so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Peter was so helpful and accommodating. Very happy with service and would definitely use in the future! Quick and easy!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Jess for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Efficient, communicative and honest service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Booking was clear and easy - I was also given a cancellation slot that arose.
Leo was professional, courteous and efficient. He diagnosed the fault and returned with a couple of options to fix it a week later. That meant that he was able to provide the most cost effective solution, rather than the easiest.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Joanna for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Totally Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Leo, from Masters was efficient, on time & explained the repair required fully.
They had to order the part in & did so quickly
Was very happy with the service & would use again

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Mrs Brandtman for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

1 of 19 pages

What are the repair rates? i.e. call out fees, hourly/minute charges

prune hands asked on Jun 19, 2017

Answer this

Our charges can vary depending on the type of applaince, brand and location. Please call our customer service and they will go through your specific situation.

The inlet/drain light on our Miele G4101I dishwasher is flashing red. We've check the filters and everything seems ok. Any idea if this is an easy fix and what the cost would be for someone to come out to have a look?

Jennifer Kaczorowski asked on Mar 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jennifer, it is difficult to say what the problem would be without seeing the machine. Call out & diagnosis would be $137.50. Please schedule a booking online or call our office if you need our help. I hope this helps.

My stainless steel fridge 600lt double door srs589enp bought second hand 15 days ago, it was working properly but now immediately there is problem in temp setting . I m unable to set its temp , can u plz guide me .

Charan asked on Jan 18, 2017

Answer this

Hi Charan, from the information you have given we cannot advise what the problem is. Given the extreme heat we have had in Sydney this past week it may be that turning the fridge off and allowing it to defrost then start it again to determine if the fault continues the same. We would recommend that a service technician call to diagnose the problem.

See all 8 questions about Master Appliance Service