• 2 helpful votes

Fast and Effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I was very happy with the speed and knowledge of the technician that repaired my Miele dishwasher. Working well ever since. Will use again!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you James for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Great value fuss free service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Brilliant service to fix my Miele dishwasher, prompt response to query, came at a convenient time for me organised on email, reasonable fee, Leo was polite & knowledgeable

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you KMc for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Web page is misleading

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

I rang to see if Master appliance could supply and install a control panel for my Panasonic ducted air conditioner.
I was told they are only a whitegoods repair centre. When I said that it doesn't say that on their web page it says they can supply spare parts I was told yes I know I have told my boss repeatedly.
Please adjust your web page as I feel I have wasted my time

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

I have been looking for Panosonic air conditioners on our website and only found... Panasonic appliance repair and service for the following: Panasonic washing machine repair and service Panasoni... read more »

Don’t believe the website

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Though suburbs are listed on the website, don’t believe them. They don’t have technicians that cover the areas they claim to do.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Sorry that we were not able to cover your suburb at the time of your enquiry. Our technicians cover most of the Metropolitan suburbs, however when technicians leave the company or are on leave we may not be able to service all suburbs at that time.

Poor service and overcharged - extremely dissatisfied

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I don't normally write reviews, but feel compelled to after the extremely poor customer service I received on my bosch dishwasher. Firstly, the call out fee does not include any labour. Something that most companies provide. I paid $172 for call out and 20 minutes of labour. The dishwasher was not repaired after the first call out. I called the company and left a message. No-one got back to me. I called back three more times over the course of the next week and a half and the only thing the admin person could do was to email the repairman about what course of action we would take. 11 days after the repair visit, I managed to get someone in the office to text the repair guy. He got back to me via a text two days later to say the part would cost $641 and labour $92!! Almost the same price as getting a new dishwasher. After calling Bosch direct, they quoted the part price at around $370. Another company quoted me $474 for the cost of the repair using the same part. A price difference of $200!!
From my experience, it appears that this company wants your money from the initial call out, but then doesn't care about any follow up service, and overcharges with any parts/labour required to put you off going back to them. I have been extremely disappointed with my experience and would warn anyone off from using its services.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. I will look into why our price for your item in Perth was not competitive. Thank you for letting me know.

Leonardo

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I recently had problems with my 22 year old Gaggenau oven and microwave in that the clocks weren't working and therefore, neither were the appliances.

Leonardo came and his attention and help was outstanding. He located clocks to fit both in a very short period.

Kept me informed about their availability, quoting me for items and work and returning them without delay with Leo to assist.

Also impressed with the overall attention I received from the company.

It would have been so easy for me to be told that parts for units that old were no longer available and they would have had to be replaced at great cost.

Grateful thanks to all.

Sandy Parsonage AM
Duffys Forest

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Money is more important than fixing problem.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Absolute tenable company to deal with.
The technician onsite told the customer to fix it themselves. Go to Bunnings for some silicone was the advice.
On site for 10 min. Charged $140 for the privilege.

When asked to return and fix the problem were informed it would be done FOC under warranty from the service call centre.
Technician first said it would be chargeable and the repair would take around 45min.
Then that changed and technician wanted the customer to remove the built in combination oven and leave it on the balcony so it could be collected during the day and would be returned sometime with 3 days at a cost around $190.

The third office representative was nothing less than rude and had no intention of listening to the the customers concern and refused to escalate the complaint to the suitable manager for a sensable resolution.

No voice mail call are ever returned.
The final telephone call was terminated badly with both ovens now not repaired and $140 out of pocket.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Our company does charge a minimum callout fee and diagnosis of $140 as you noted. A callout fee and diagnosis is industry standard and our fees are at the lower end of what is charged in the indust... read more »

Always good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

As usual, MA organised service for our condenser dryer. Leo came & did his best to repair it onsite. It worked for a bit, but the issue arose again. The machine was quickly collected, sent off for repair and returned in working order reasonably quickly. Leo was polite, responsive and efficient. Highly recommended.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Pat for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Fast & efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Leo was very polite, super fast and also knowledgable. He was very happy & eager to help fix my washing machine. I will be asking them back for my next appliance problem.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Excellent Service and staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I had a problem with my oven not heating. I called and spoke with Denise who logged my service request. I received a phone call from Sue a little later following up on the service booking and checking on the problem to ensure the best service. These ladies were so polite and helpful. Peter came to carry out the service and he was wonderful. He fixed the problem and explained the operation of the stove which may have caused the issue. He told me I may need a certain part should it happen again and that he would get a costing for me so I know what expense I may have in the future. All staff were more helpful than I have encountered in a very long time. Thank you Master Appliance Service.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Phil for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Fast, efficient & friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Efficiently diagnosed the problem with our oven & arranged everything to repair. Great communication by the Technician & the Office informing me of every step. Did exactly what they said, when they said. Top job!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Brendan for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Delighted with the service from Peter.....he fixed my didhwasher and was soo courteous friendly and efficient. I will definitely call him
For all my future repairs. Thank you Master Applience for the very speedy response to my problem

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Merbo for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

We had an issue with our Washing machine expecting it to be out of action for some time. Service call was next working day and Prem sorted it quickly and professionally.
Cannot recommend the service highly enough.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Excellent helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Prem came today to look at our freezer which had been acting up. He arrived at the appointed time and was helpful and practical. He was very professional. He had a look at a couple of other appliances while he was here. He has since called to provide a quote to repair our washing machine seal.

While this service is not cheap it is reliable and professional and we are very happy and would use this service again.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Dishwasher repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Had a fantastic experience with Leo from Master Appliance Service today. Leo was on time, rang in advance and explained everything well (for this non technical person!!) Would definitely recommend. Thanks Leo!!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Cathy for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Miele dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Leo was very conscientious and provided a very high standard of service. He contacted me in advance, arrived on time and was clean and efficient. Thank you.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you LSB for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Stay Away!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

If it were possible to give a zero rating I would as my experience was beyond disappointing. In the process of trying to fix my fridge, the technician ([name removed]) caused further damage to it and then claimed the damage was existing. The company did not act upon this other than to have the technician call me, however it was not resolved. Further the technician quoted me $301 inclusive of GST for the part that needed replacing (a Westinghouse Housing Control Top Panel) aside from the labour charges. I was able to order it myself through Big Warehouse Spares for $95 inclusive of GST. When I asked them about the significant difference in the price they advised that they "do not sell parts at a cost price"; what I paid through Big Warehouse Spares was not cost price, rather it was the retail price. Given the technician's conduct and the terrible service I received, I then proceeded to contact another company to have it installed.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

I have reviewed your job and note that it was in February 2017 over one year ago. I am sorry that it was not resolved to your satisfaction last year. From our file note you were not quoted $301 for... read more »

Here is the e-mail for your reference sent at Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 1:57 PM: To Taymour, The technician has advised the fridge was leaking because of the cracked component. The component was crack... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Repaired stove

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Thank you Peter for coming early in the day to fix my stove you were very professional and explained the problem and fixed it with ease. Really appreciate it. You dont realise how much you need something (stove) unless you don't have it.
Thanks again!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Anni for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Reliable and, ON TIME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Leo from Master Appliance Service has had to fix several of my appliances recently as they are getting old. He always calls about half an hour before his arrival, gives good advice on my options and, does the job quickly and cleanly. He is a treasure!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you CHD for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Quick work.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Job well done, and nice, clean and quick and I enjoyed good communication from the tradesman (Leo). Would use again.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

1 of 15 pages