Could not ask for better service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

My booking request was answered within an hour and I had Peter here to repair my washing machine the next morning. I usually go directly to Fisher & Paykel who could not give me a repair man until another 30 October - 15 days away!! How was I going to get school uniforms washed?? Thanks Master Appiances and Peter - my repair was quick and Peter was fantastic and very on the ball. Five star service all the way!!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Jen for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Smeg oven and miele dryer fixed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I would like to shout out a big THANK YOU to Prem for fixing our smeg oven and Miele dryer. Prem is trustworthy,professional and prompt. Definately a notch above the norm.Our family rates Prem as excellent.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you J & J for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Washing Machine Repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The job required a couple of visits but Leo the repairman was always in touch as was the office. The problem was identified quickly & parts ordered after a discussion on price. Very happy how efficiently the job was handled by Leo - many thanks

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Susan for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Terrible Customer Service - DO NOT USE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Quoted $99 for site visit. Came not at scheduled time, had a look at the unit and said they would quote for parts. Did not call back, left messaged and not answering phone. Bill was $150. Reluctantly engaged these guys to complete repair. Technician very unhelpful refused to remove rangehood for fear of breaking glass splash back [it has been removed previously for repairs]. Ended up not doing the job and to be fair a refund was given for the first visit. However will not use again, unhelpful, expensive and not customer focused.
I purchased parts and fixed the rangehood myself - how hard can it be
Do not trust these guys

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Dear Greg, Thank you for your review. As noted, your built-in rangehood required repair. Our technician was concerned that removing the built-in rangehood would damage the glass splashback, and thi... read more »

Repair to our stove

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

The service man, Peter, was prompt , efficient and professional. He had noted we would be overseas and retained a note to call us on our return.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Tony for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Professional and timely service..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

This is the second time that Leo has visited our home. Once again he identified the problem immediately and rectified it within a matter of minutes.I rate Leo as excellent.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Bill for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Dishwashing machine malfunction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

This is a really good service. This was a confusing on off malfunction. It would go one day then not the next. We had someone called Leo who was able to diagnose the problem, get the right part, clean up the corrosion, install the new part with such good humour. Our thanks Leo.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Mrs Gillespie for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Miele Dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

When our Miele dishwasher stopped working, we organised Master Applicance Service to look at the problem. Our technician Leo was punctual, professional & lovely to deal with. He quickly idenitifed the issue & ordered parts for us & was back out again after a couple of days! Again service was fantastic & our Miele is now fixed! I would highly recommend using Master Appliance Service.

Lisa & David Kaplan

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Fixed an issue others couldn't & reinforced me investment in Miele machines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Leo solved a drainage issue with my Miele that others couldn't. I had given up on the machine and was about to buy a different one due to previous poor advice for other registered Miele service companies. I will now recommend Miele and MAS to others! Leo is definitely the person to ask for!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Clubby for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Great Service from Peter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

We recently moved back from overseas and our dryer was making a terrible noise which appeared to be motor related. AEG refused to service the unit as it was purchased overseas, Peter arrived from Master Appliances confirmed the problem and ordered the part. 10 days later motor is installed and the dryer is as good as new. Saved us the cost of a new dryer. Great job

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Pekdxbuae for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

After an online booking, Leo and his colleague came one week and appraised the oven problem and provided helpful tips on oven settings that I hadn't used before. They returned the next week to fix the oven and left the kitchen spotless. Leo is a delight to deal with and accurately predicted the cost for me and service time. A very positive experience. Wouldn't hesitate to use the company again

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Jennie for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Service call

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Service person on the phone to book call was very pleasant and professional. Peter, the technician was very pleasant to deal with and gave us good advice regarding our 17 year old dishwasher. We decided on no repair and have since purchased another dishwasher.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Cheryl for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Service call

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Online booking was easy and quick. Peter called to advise arrival time on the day. Received a quick and honest appraisal of the repair situation.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Ing for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

So easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

From the first email contact to the final installation of new parts, this company has been a dream to deal with. I was the terrible client who took months to return an email and set up a time. To them, no problem. The technician was polite, friendly and accommodating. I've now listed them in my preferred businesses list.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Trish for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Good second attempt

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Have a stove and the oven and clock wouldn't work. First technician came out, assessed situation and said we needed a special part. Called office who said parts not available. Persisted with calls to other providers. Got part, Leo and Arpan came out, said part was wrong, but ordered correct part. Leo and Arpan came out again and fixed the stove. Excellent service and perseverance on the part of Leo and Arpan.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Brent for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Great communications between the head office/technician/customer.
Leo has been very informative and carried out the work very efficiecen.
We are more than happy to use Master Appliance Service again and refer the service to family and friends.
Thank you Leo. You are great!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Mai for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Sydney, Australia

Private message

Overpriced Service- no fix on first visit- poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Smeg electric oven SFA 125
Turned up outside of 1230-5pm slot (after 5pm). Smelled of cigarette smoke, spent roughly 15 minutes on site and was charged $99 for call out, $55 for labor, (GST on top of it all) told part needing replacing would be $290- an extreme markup on actual cost (smeg priced the part as $90, other service company priced theirs as $120). Labor extra for replacing the part and then GST on top of it all again- could not confirm exact cost of replacing the part either. Whilst the prices they charge are noted in the booking email- it is very expensive. Even though i explained prior to service the possible faults to be repaired (one of the two fan motors in oven) it was not sent with technician. I have been told this parts are common to fault and are generally kept in stock by service personnel. Basically i have been charged $170 for 15 mins onsite and no repair of a part that should be easily replaced. Then quoted at least another $442 to fix ($290 + labor $28/10 min and approx 40-50 mins to repair as estimate + GST on top). Thats over $600 to fix a fan motor for my oven!
Only use this service if you are happy to pay a lot of money and have to be home 2x or more for them to come diagnose and fix problem.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Dear Nyrie, can you please advise your name or address via private messages so that I can look into why our part quotation was wrong. I apologize that our service did not result in your appliance being repaired.

Service was Outstanding by Leo and colleague

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

The Dishwasher in the kitchen that services 80 staff was broken, we called Master Appliance Service and they sent out Leo and Arpan.
They were punctual, polite and very, very knowledgeable
The initial service identified the problem, they ordered part and have just left a week later, their machine is working !I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again
If only all service calls were this straight forward and pleasant!
Heather
Facilities Management

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you HLK for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Dishwasher servicing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

The technicians (Leo and Arpan) who serviced the dishwasher were efficient, polite and good natured. The price was reasonable and I recommend them highly.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Viji for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Leo is wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

We have had many problems over the past few years, every time Leo is Da Man!! He is an expert in his field, always follows through and is an absolute delight. Would recommend Leo very highly! He even helped our 2 year old by securing his bike seat at the right height. Is there nothing this man can’t do?? A champion...

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Rookie for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

1 of 17 pages