Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

We had a problem with our Miele washing machine the week before Christmas and Leo called, worked out the problem, made a temporary repair and fitted in a final repair with the correct spare part, late on the last evening before Christmas, on his way home. Efficient, courteous and effective service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this highly professional service.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

The thinking technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Problem of altered part assembly configuration overcome by noting that boards were the same and new board could fit into original bracket assembly. Consequently saved weeks by not having to order from overseas. Well done Leo! Also thanks for good and considerate service

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Rob for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Prompt and highly professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The technician who attended was not only highly professional but also understood the urgency of the repair and was willing to accommodate my request which meant returning outside the normal 9-5 business hours so as to ensure that I had the machine fixed as soon as was feasibly possible.
This is what I call not only exceptional service but also very rare to experience!! Thank you

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Laurentina for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Great technicians and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

For all dishwasher, fridge and washing machine that needed service this year Leo our area technician was reliable, gave useful information on care of appliance and gave options to fix, and great that we got same technician to follow through and make sure job completed well. Office was great with making appointment and in communication with technician.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Mary for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

Technician called before arriving and when I was held up in traffic so was a bit late, he had no problems with that. Identified the problem and fixed it promptly. Leo was extremely polite and could see the funny side that a mere bobby pin was the cause of my problems - even showed me how to fix it if it happens again. Will definitely use Master Appliance Services again.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Alison for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

identifying the problem and then replacing a part for a Miele washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I was very impressed with Leo, our serviceman. He was polite, friendly, knowledgeable and skilful in his repair of our washing machine. He was quick to identify the problem on the first visit and skilfully replaced the broken part on the second visit. he left our laundry spotless.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Fran for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Smeg oven repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

My experience, from enquiry to visit of the technician, was extremely pleasant.
The girls on the office phone were a delight to deal with, and our tech Leo is a great guy who knew his stuff and fixed the oven with care and expertise. I am one very satisfied customer who has retained the details for future reference should the need arise.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Bill for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

This was very helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Peter was very helpful and ensured that our problem was solved! He came on time and also helped us with our issue quite quickly as well.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Uma for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Peter came and figured out the issue immediately. Happy with the service, would consider calling him out for future repairs

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you CMV for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Probably the most horrible company I have ever used to this day - Wish I read the google reviews fir

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I needed a microwave fixed for my boss and this was one of the first companies who came up. I ordered the service man to come out and all seemed well.

After WEEKS of chasing up with their rude receptionist we finally were told "the part wasn't available" yet still had to pay close to $200.00 for some guy to come look at the microwave? Then for US to follow up and chase up week after week as they were so incompetent. I filed a complaint to fair trading where I was offered part of a refund which I ended up just ignoring. Read google reviews - a lot of people have the same story and they seem to run the company on charging people for useless call out fees.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Dear Ellie, thank you for your review. If you would be kind enough to advise the invoice number or booking reference, I would like to investigate this complaint. I have no record of any correspondence with Fair Trading or offer of refund.

Hi, This was 12 months ago. I am happy to provide fair trading and invoice number. I ended up not even going ahead as you caused us such headache and we wanted nothing further to do with your compa... read more »

We were offered a 'possible partial refund' through [Name Removed] the 'general manager' who refused us a proper refund. As i said above - read google reviews and do your research

Rescuing a ring from a washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Leo was extremely polite and helpful. He tried a number of ways of getting into or washing machine to retrieve a missing ring. After trying some quick solutions, he said he needed more time, happily came back later in the day. Very pleased with the service and the result.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you WoodyinPymble for taking the time to post your review. We are happy that Leo could get that ring rescued!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Excellent Service. Highly recommend.
Young repairman Matthew was professional polite knew exactly what he was doing.
No wasting time straight down to work.
Compared to other companies this is the best service we have had

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Marty for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Oven cleaning and sfixing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

A huge thanks to Ozgur who cleaned and fixed our oven, went out of his way to get the spare parts as quickly as possible,even rang after hours to confirm that he had the parts and came back the very next day and did all the work so promptly with a very reasonable cost. Top service and my oven is looking so much better! thanks Simone

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Simone for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

We were impressed by the knowledge and capability of Peter the technician. He was always courteous, neat and tidy and rang first to arrive at the appointed time.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Carey for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Leo is a legend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Very very happy with the service from Master appliance service and Leo the technician. Leo was courteous, professional and thorough. He went out of his way to ensure the washing machine was fixed for the weekend by coming out late in his working day on a Friday.

My wife has been fretting all week that her precious washing machine might not get fixed before the weekend and that the washing was piling up. It’s true what they say; happy wife, happy life (and clean clothes).

Would definitely recommend Leo.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you RD82 for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

We've had Peter out 4 times in about the space of a month to replace a couple of parts on our dryer and oven. Each visit, he was on time, clean and tidy, able to quickly diagnose the issues and was always friendly. Very happy with this service! Thank you!

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you JamieH for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Master Appliance Services are a shocker

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

My Kleenmaid washing machine had a faulty inlet valve. Master Appliance Service charged a call fee of $98 plus $27 labour to test the valve, a ten minute job. I was advised valve was broken and a new one was ordered. At $95 plus $13 freight, I was expecting the part to be genuine OEM as I had seen copies of the valve on Ebay for $35 delivered. The total cost for the part and installation was $207.90, a 15 minute job. Now I had spent $345.40 inc GST. Six months later and the part has failed. I tested it myself using a $40 multi-meter and in the process I found the part was not OEM, it was exactly the same as the units for sale on-line for $35 (they have a CW151 part number). So, what should I do now? Pay another service fee and a separate call back fee to install another generic part (parts are warranted but labour isn't)? I called to request a refund for the faulty part and my request was met with a very unfriendly response. Need I say more?

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you for your review. We do not buy our spare parts from Ebay so cannot comment on the cost from there, however we do buy from manufacturers & authorised suppliers and offer a 12 month warrant... read more »

Well I have to let you know that wherever you bought the part you installed in my Kleenmaid washing machine, it was not genuine and it was exactly the same as the part (right down to the part numbe... read more »

Expert Miele freezer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Leo (Master Appliance Service) made two calls to fix the motor of our Miele freezer which was making a grinding noise. During the first call he quickly found the problem and he returned two days later and replaced the motor. The freezer is now working perfectly. He was very polite, extremely knowledgeable and an obvious expert in his field.
Well done Leo. Gray

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Gray for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Miele Dishwasher Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Leo from Master Appliance Service provided splendid professional service in fixing my Miele Dishwasher. Leo's knowledge and expertise are quite impressive. Thank you, Leo.

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

Thank you Chandra for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Verified Customer

A most helpful & patient team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Mine was a difficult situation with a machine that was eventually replaced by the manufacturer.
The team treated me with upmost respect & patience & professionalism
I can't praise them enough

Comments
Master Appliance Service Official

1 of 14 pages