Melbourne

Werribee

• 10 helpful votes

ok but not perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Generally it is ok. Got a little trouble when install it on our hatch back car.
The trap/hook is not long enough to reach the anchor point on our car. There is no clear instruction on user manual in our case. Try to ask baby time where we bought it from, but they are not helpful as they don't want take any responsibility for car seat installation. They only suggest us pay someone $50 to install it.
After some research, i figure out issue by myself. I actually need an extension trap which is extra $15 for my car. the problem is quite common for hatch back cars but sadly, it is not addressed in the user manual.

Purchased at: Babytime

Safe and cosy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Bought the car seat for our first child and we are pleased with it. Bub seems to be happy to be in it since we brought her home. She was a tiny baby and was nicely tucked in, secure and cosy. We had it professionally installed via Baby Bounce, we haven't had any problem with it.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Great car seat..!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

The car seat is easy to install and uses ISO fix point in the car, was pretty easy to install. The baby loves it and goes to sleep when he is in the seat. It's easy to clean and also isn't too bulky in size as some of them in the market. Happy with the purchase..

Fantastic car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

We bought this car seat for our first child and have been very happy with it. We had it professionally installed through Baby Bunting and it seems very safe and secure. Our baby was a small bub when she was born and she fitted in the seat perfectly (with the newborn comfortable insert). She is now 7 months old and is still very comfortable in the seat.

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

Safe and secure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Having our first baby I wanted the absolute best car seat available. After doing much research, talking to maxi cosi reps and staff at baby bunting we decided this was the car seat for us.
Easy to install with isofix function. Seat is easy to lift baby in and out of. Appears comfortable and the fabric is soft as well as easy to clean. Available to keep rear facing for a long time which is great for safety. Good value for the price, often on sale. Would recommend to others.

Mlebourne

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Found really good!! Easy to clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I bought this brand new for the 1st, very good.
As a family, we travelled every year for a longer period (1 month to 2 months on road occasionally). We have a 4WD so we did quite 4WD with the 1st when she hit 6 months and later around 10-11months up all to the NT and nearly half of the Australia. We've been on the island with rough sandy road and out in the forest with narrow rocky road, we never had any problem with the Euro NXT. My Baby has no problem travelling in this seat, only problem but appear to all baby seaters in the market is that
everyone need to get a cooling insert in summer especially in hot time as the cushion of the car seater is slightly puffy and you will find your baby inside sweat a lots, despite we all have the air-con in our car.
Personally, I was 1st time mum, know nothing about baby stuff, so did my homework and went out looking for reviews and any helps. Went the shop and found love in Euro NXT, soft, strong, enough pad insert to get baby a better support than those others baby seaters. After using for 1.5 years, good with my purchase. Most importantly easy to remove and throw into washing machine, hang for 1 day sometimes just over night, then dry and put it on, no problem with the fabric or anything.
I would recommend this to any mum.

Purchased at: Baby Mode

Burwood

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

This is perfect !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

*ISO Fix is a must for every car seat, I'm happy that this one is fitted as such.
*The best Compact convertible car seat available in the market(fits like a glove in our 2012 Suzuki swift sport)
*Fabric quality is second to none (compared to other car seats around $400 price mark)
*My wife and myself fell in love with the color (Argentino)
*We purchased this from Baby Bunting (Auburn) [outstanding customer service] for $469 [sale price]

This is the best car seat for a small car (hatchback); you could fit 3 car seats in the back without a hick-up

And finally Maxi-Cosi are kind enough to provide a seat protector.[included]

-Have a good day-

Sunshine Coast

So safe and secure!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Very easy to install. My baby is so comfortable it and and doesn't move a bit when we are 4WD, her little head is so secure. Nice soft material and nice design. Really happy with our purchase. Cleaning isn't an issue. Is to big or bulky fit in our car very well and others can still sit in the back seat comfortably too.

Sydney

• 1 question

Safe Travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I wish this seat had been around when my children were little, I purchased it for my Grandson & it is just a lovely product.
The isofix installation make in & out of the car a breeze & so far removing & washing the cover is no problem.
Bub looks just so comfortable & protected which ultimately is the main objective, it's good to have faith in something as important as car travel.

Sadly disappointed!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

I purchased this car seat after using a Maxi Cosi iso fix seat whilst in Europe, which I loved. Sadly I have been overwhelmingly disappointed with the Euro. My main frustration is the difficulty I have had to install it. It is not easy like the advert states! I have struggled to get the green to show on both straps and never got more than half showing at best. It has basically been a full body workout to fit the seat into the car. When I took it to a professional to fit, she couldn't manage it either! The seat cover catches very easily on velcr o leaving lots of snags (most toddlers have velcro on their shoes so this is mainly at the bottom of the seat. The strap holders to put the excess top tether strap in etc, are totally useless, the strap just falls out and hangs all over the place. The seat is very comfortable and is easy to adjust. I have been disappointed when taking the seat cover off - there are polysterene bits in the head protection which are hidden break very easily when removing the seat cover. Also the cover around the head has foam protectors which need to be removed when washing. Finally when I purchased the seat, it had a random bit of metal sticking out the bottom of the seat which was deemed to not to be part of the seat when I called up to check, Maxi Cosi replace with a brand new seat.I recently had to buy a second seat for my now 1 year old, I choose the Britax equivalent and am far more impressed with this one, it was easy to install and is equally comfy, great to adjust.

1 of 3 pages

The tether strap is twist on my Euro NXT. Any suggestions on how to fix it??

Lauren asked on Apr 01, 2017

Hi just wondering do any of you have this seat in a BMW X5 2010? We are getting a new car and I want to know how it was installed as I looked at the car I can't see no anker points. Either there is non or I'm blind lol can anyone send some pics of you have one

Priscilla Rosselli asked on Feb 22, 2017

Answer this

No not a BMW. However a car that modern should have the isofix anchor points. Sometimes they have little caps on them, run your hands along the section where the upright part of the seat meets the bottom part and look for a small metal bar. If still having no luck look in the manual or take it to your local dealer to show you.

When this carseat is forward facing does it recline enough for the child to sleep comfortably without their head flopping forward. Have read a few reviews (I think it was the older model) where there were quite a few people complaining that the seat did not recline enough. Any feedback on this?

Hayleyp83 asked on Nov 19, 2016

Answer this

yes. the recline is not enough and yes your baby's head will flopping forward no mater which car seater you pick , they all have the same problem.
The new Maxi Cosi Car Seater( I think it's the booster seater as I am pregnant with the 2ed , so we decide to pass the Euro Next to the newborn and get a booster seat for my 15 months old baby so we went to baby mode had the look ). The new Maxi Cosi has the new feature of the head support which kind of knock the head in by pushing a clicker on the side . I put my older one in, personally she doesn't like it as it's weird to have something around your head and it made her nervous even its a nicer design.
In the end , as We were looking for getting a booster seater , there are 2 popular booster seater in baby bode considering the forward facing is the Britax Safe-n-Sound and the new Maxi Cosi which I was talking about (with the head support) , similar price , I tried the recline and found the safe-n-sound one has better recline than the Maxi Cosi , so we decide to go with the Sade-n-Sound , such a shame as I am the fan of Maxi Cosi , and originally went baby mode to get a another Maxi Cosi)
I hope it helps , and if you worries about head flopping forward go online and you can easy purchase those straps which designed to help kids flopping during traveling in the car seater .

See all 13 questions about Maxi-Cosi Euro NXT