Review rating:

Verified Customer

Perfect experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Called up with a simple punctured tyre, booked in for the afternoon and everything was sorted within 20 minutes! Affordable prices, excellant service! Felt welcomed and looked after for the entire experience. Will definitely be going back for the full service.

Edwardstown, South Australia

• 2 answers
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2014

I recently phoned Maxi Tyres and Automotive at 45-47 South Rd Thebarton SA 5031 requesting information on which tyres are a good performer based on my driving needs, and for an Audi TT.
The guy took the time to explain the various tyres available that would suit what I had requested. He provided prices, how the tyres grip, handling performance and longevity. He also mentioned that longevity depends on road conditions, how the car is driven and that tyres should be rotated.
I selected a set of tyres, booked the car in to suit my schedule. On the day, I left my car and went off to do my shopping. I returned at the designated time and the car was ready.
There was a small issue however they took full responsibility and resolved it without any hesitation.
[I will write a review on the tyres soon]
The guys there were helpful, friendly and prompt.