Customer Service - Caroline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Is amazing, staff speak in a cheery tone and are extremely helpful. If staff are uncertain they will quickly find out.
I never had a bad call. Thanks guys ur all brillant at what u do. Merry Christmas

Excellent friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Helpful and friendly staff, Hannah and Kitty took their time to talk me through the process and answer my questions. Both responded quickly to messages and emails.

Matt O'Leary- great phone support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I phoned today to get support from Maxxia in accessing my pin. Matt O'Leary maintained professionalism and patience for the duration of the call. He phoned back immediately when the call was cut. He handled the stress I was feeling very well, and courteously. He stayed on the line until it was sorted out.
Warmly,
Sarah

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Sarah, It is great to receive such amazing feedback for Matt! I am glad to hear that he was able to resolve all of your issues both professionally and diligently. We will ensure that this feedba... read more »

Absolutely brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

A massive THANK YOU to Jackie and Kitty at Maxxia for their friendly, efficient, professional service. They worked tirelessly to ensure I stepped through the process for my novated lease with the absolute minimum amount of energy and effort on my behalf. Always friendly, always helpful - nothing was too much trouble for them, and their responses to my emails were always quick and efficient. Thank you, ladies, I really appreciate your patience and your sense of humour! Highly recommended to anyone who would like to lease a vehicle.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Jules, Thank you for taking the time to provide this amazing feedback! It’s wonderful to hear that both Jackie and Kitty were able to not only assist you through this whole process, but leave y... read more »

Feedback on quality of service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Courteous, willing and effective service in addressing an issue that was resolved and acted upon without hesitation and followed on with an email confirmation.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Thank you for the wonderful review Ranjana. It is always great to receive feedback from customers and we appreciate the time it takes to stop by and write your review! It is so great to hear that ... read more »

Setting up with Maxiia again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I had the absolute pleasure speaking with Andre B who was very informative and helped me set-up Salary Packaging which was personalized and appropriate to my living situation. It was an easy and quick process. I reccommend it to anyone eligible and if unsure to call and ask.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Latisha, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great rating and feedback for Andre! It is wonderful to hear that he could make this process so easy on you and provide you with such ex... read more »

Excellent assistance via phone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

On the 6/12/18 I called and received fantastic service and helpful advice from Hannah Torney
It was all done with fantastic attitude and positive interaction

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Danny, Thanks for taking the time to provide such a great rating and feedback for Hannah! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Hannah and her manager so that she is recognised for her wond... read more »

Maxxia customer services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

My question was answered promptly and other options were given to me so that I could get the maximum benefit that I am entitled

Comments
Maxxia Official

Thanks for the amazing review, Maz!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.
Bayden

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

The first time I have had to make phone contact with Maxxia in the 5.5 years I have had a salary packaging account and I was very impressed with the level of care I experienced speaking with Donna Balnaves. Donna helped me with my inquiries sensitively and was very knowledgeable. I ended the call feeling I had the information I needed and felt welcomed to call back if I require any further information or support. Thanks Donna, you made a difficult conversation easier with your warm approach.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Vanessa, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It’s great to hear that your first call was handled so professionally and it left you feeling like it had been resolved. I will ... read more »

Very happy. Wish I called sooner.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I was just on the phone with consultant André Bovey about setting up my salary packaging. André was beyond helpful and was able to set me up and explain things to me that I have now been confused about for a few years. I am very happy I called, and I wish I had done so much much sooner.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Tito, This feedback for Andre is great and we are very happy to hear that he was able to clear up any confusion around your packing! We will ensure that both Andre and his manager receive this... read more »

problem solving App

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Raj was most helpful he has given me some options to follow and backup if required. Raj, many thanks I hope this is the solution

Comments
Maxxia Official

Thanks for the amazing review, Ali! We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you and that Raj was such a great help! We have a great rewards program at Maxxia and I will ensure this feedback is pas... read more »

Verified Customer

Really easy for a first time buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

The person I dealt with at maxxia was so helpful. as a person who hadn't done this before.it made it very easy for me and nothing was any trouble.
Thanks you

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Heff, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent experience with Maxxia. We strive to deliver the best possible service experience for all our customers. We greatly ap... read more »

Great service on a Novated Lease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Outstanding service by Nitesh K at Maxxia in dealing with my Novated lease. From initial phone contact with him on Weds afternoon, I was in my new car 9 days later. Nitesh was able to get the best price on the car (almost 20,000 off the listed price) and sorted everything efficiently. Responded promptly and accurately to any questions. I could not be happier and recommend Maxxia and Nitesh to anyone

Comments
Maxxia Official

Thanks for the amazing review, Pete! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto Nitesh and his ma... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Sandra was very helpful in answering my questions and assisting me in making use of unused benefits without Maxxia. She also made me aware of another benefit of being able to claim accommodation from holidays that i was not aware of previously.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Andy, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It’s great to hear that Sandra was able to assist you with all of your enquires and make things a little easier on you. At Maxxia,... read more »

Verified Customer

Pefect and very thorough, and prompt with reply.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Carl Giacchi was there all the time when we have questions and confusion. Always solve the problems instantly. Very positive service. Excellent.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Sunny, Thank you for this great feedback for Carl Giacchi. I will ensure this is passed onto Carl and his manager so he can be recognised for his wonderful efforts. We are glad to have been ab... read more »

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent SERVICE !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I am doing salary package with Maxxia for almost a year and I am extremely happy with their service.
Fast delivery, excellent service and customer service, definitely I recommend them to be in charge with your finances!

Comments
Maxxia Official

Thank you for the review Margareta. It is really wonderful to hear that we have been providing you with excellent service not just once, but throughout the time you have packaged with us. We great... read more »

PERFECTTT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I got the nicest person ever who helped me with my inquiry today. Very easy and prompt. I didn't have to worry much.
Kind and knew exactly what he was doing. very grateful to Andre.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Sammy, Thanks for taking the time to provide such a great rating and feedback for Andre. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Andre and his manager so that he is recognised for his wonderf... read more »

Very helpful and informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

They bent over backwards helping us get into a new car as quickly as possible. We had it within the week!

Comments
Maxxia Official

Thanks for the amazing review, Ang!
Bayden

Can’t say enough, so helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Very helpful, amazing service, was able to sort out all my problems, bank account details, personal details, even how to set up a new email address.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi Hayd, We greatly appreciate your feedback and it is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with amazing service! We hope to continue this great service moving forward and thank yo... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Very helpful advice and great service given. A maxxia card was suggested which meant I didn’t need to continue with the process of obtaining a credit card. All bits and pieces tidied up for me - effortless! Thank you.

Comments
Maxxia Official

Hi SJJ, Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this excellent review! It’s wonderful to hear that we were able cater to your needs and make things easier on you. We strive to deliver the b... read more »

1 of 41 pages

How do I find a detailed list of transaction as I can with a normal credit card as I want to check if I made a payment to a certain buisness last night? Thanks Fiona

Fiona asked on Jun 30, 2018

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for submitting your question.

As part of our service, all Maxxia customers have access to view their accounts online. These online accounts include payments we have made and payments you have made, so you will be able to see any specific transactions required.

The login is located at www.maxxia.com.au – if you are unsure of your User ID, or how to find the information required, please contact us on 1300 123 123 at your earliest convenience and our Customer Care Centre will be able to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Casey

I have this question too. I'm afraid the answer is not helping. I used to be able to see all my transactions but the layout has changed and now it only shows transactions by Maxxia, NOT my own transactions. I need to see what payments I've made and they are NOT THERE.

Hi Eva,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry you have not been able to locate the transaction history on Maxxia Online.

We would be very happy to guide you though on how to do this. Please contact us on 1300 123 123 and one of our friendly consultants will be able to talk you though the required steps.

Kind regards,

Scott

I still havent received my salary packaging. I'm a little worried as I had to spend the money by the 31st March. Does that mean I have lost it as it hasn't gone onto my maxxia card like they told me it would.

Splatch asked on Mar 30, 2018

Hi Splatch,

Thank you for submitting your question.

Provided funds were deducted from your pay and you had sufficient cap remaining they should’ve been paid to your Wallet.

We have just received notification from our bank however that some funds being paid into Wallets were delayed. They are currently working on fixing this and are expecting funds to be paid out by this afternoon.

If you have still not received your funds and believe you may be one of the customers affected, we ask that you please check your balance this afternoon. If by then you still do not have your funds, please contact us on 1300 123 123 at your earliest convenience so that we may look into this further.

Thank you.

Casey.

Why does my ap say I have funds but when I go to use my card is it rejected saying insufficient funds? I have spent $99 on the previous day

Sharron asked on Mar 17, 2018

Hi Sharron,

Thank you for your question.

My apologies you appear to be receiving conflicting information, we would really like to look into this further for you.

To ensure this is resolved as quickly as possible, please contact us on 1300 123 123 to allow us to investigate your account.

Kind regards,