Filter By:

• 9 helpful votes

Dealership Location: ACT, Slaven

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I bought my Mazda from these clowns a couple years ago, have had a bunch of issues dealing with them since and they seem to be getting worse. After my last service I'm never going back to these jokers again. They are friendly when you speak to them, but they need convincing and multiple revisits to accept that things which you say are problems are actually problems. Like when I first bought the car the GPS sometimes lost its signal, they said that because it worked when they turned the car on that it wasn't a problem. Had to take the car in multiple times and send pics to finally get them to replace it. That was only the start of my problems with them, since then I've had a bunch of minor problems, and asking them to look at these problems when you have your car serviced is useless because they take a 1 minutes look and say "can't reproduce, please monitor and pop back in anytime and we'll take a closer look", then when you pop back in they say "please make a booking so we can allocate time to it and look at it properly", so you end up going back there multiple times and explaining the same problem to different people before you have any chance of getting things fixed.

Another example is earlier in the year I booked my car in to get an issue to do with crackling/rattling coming from the CD player fixed, I get the car back later that day to be told that they’ve put some extra padding somewhere else in the vehicle to fix the issue. A bit confused as to how that would fix the issue, and sure enough it didn’t. Had to take it back to them and make them remove the CD player, sure enough that fixed the issue, but it would have been nice if they had listened to me in the first place.

I do like the fact that they offer a courtesy bus service to take you to and from work, but apart from that there's not much else good about these jokers. The latest service was the worse, dropped my car in early in the morning, they hadn't finished it by the time I was picked up and taken back there at 4:30pm, they quickly finished it but they hadn't fixed any of the 3 problems I had mentioned, all I got is a bunch of excuses. I did ask one of the employees out of curiosity how many cars they usually serviced per day, he said about 55 - which kind of explains why they're so useless, servicing that amount of cars per day they must be rushing through them to get them all done - no attention to detail and for the price they charge for services, I'd expect a lot better. Also they say on their website that they'll respond to any queries within 24 working hours, that's not true though - takes them on average 48 hours in my experience. The people on the reception desk are just as useless as the people servicing the cars - friendly but useless.

Steer clear of them is my advise.

Melbourne

Absolutely Appalling Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Never have we ever been treated so poorly and humiliated by a carsalesman. Mum and I walked in with high hopes of taking a BT-50 for a test drive and looking at pricing. At no point did we initiate conversation that we were willing to purchase the vehicle. We walked out, humiliated and seething with the 'level' of customer service received from Jesse - Finance Department. He is nothing but an arrogant, passive aggressive bully who CLEARLY has issues with women purchasing cars. We wanted a final price on the car, NOT to be thoroughly integrated and disrespected. How dare he speak with such animosity. We didn’t want to purchase finance through South Morang Mazda – and this was made extremely clear when we first spoke to the sales consultant. I still don’t understand why he took it upon himself to walk over, not introduce himself (name was on his iPad, and I asked the sales consultant of his job title). South Morang Mazda, you’ve lost our sale and EVERY PERSON WE KNOW will be informed of your appalling attitude and disrespect to females.

Dealership Location: NSW, Sutherland

fraudulent sales methods at Sutherland masda

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Bought a fairly used CX5 on dealership choice finance . worst level of transparency in disclosing finance interest rate despite repeated requests. kept promising to get my wife and I the best interest rate in the market. The next day got us to quickly sign the contract as he said there were other customers waiting for him. Got home to review the contract only to find he has arranged 14.6% interest rate without informing us. Had good job, good savings and never had bad credit rating. Never forgiven myself to have fallen so cheap by not insisting he disclose the interest rate or read all the paper work before signing.

Dealership Location: SA, Paradise Motors

No repayment of deposit

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I put holding deposit on a vehicle and changed my mind on the specific vehicle. It has been more than a week and still have not received my money back.

Dealership Location: WA, Wanneroo

Not trust worthy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I strongly do not recommend the used car section at all don't bother, waste a time don't believe a word they say. They don't stand by their word, they don't negotiate very much and they don't pay top dollar for your vehicle as they state, they claimed my vehicle was rubbish, and most of all they are inconsiderate as they sold the CX9 I was buying to another person actually while they knew I driving there to buy it. Left a very bitter taste, very unprofessional. You guys left a great disappointment with my grandchildren which was to commute them around. To the owner, your staff should know word by mouth is best advertisement and guess what, after the service I got I certainly will not be recommending Wanneroo Mazda.

Dealership Location: WA, Wanneroo

Not trust worthy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

MPoor repair service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Mazda booked in to have windscreen washer tank / piping leak repaired.Mazda received car early and advised pickup atl 3.00pm.Asked why they needed it so long, as it was a specific known problem, Mazda insisted they needed to do a diagnostic.At 3.00pm Mazda advised it wasn't repaired as they didn't have the part and needed to order the hose and reassess at the next appointment. She was charged $155 for this assessment !! And will be without her car a 2nd day, with further costs to come DEPENDING ON SUCH REASSESSMENT ( after attaching a new hose)!!
The Manager was quiet disimissive saying my wife had to pay now even though my wife insisted she should only have to pay when the leak is repaired, NOT FOR ASSESSMENT OF WHAT WAS ALREADY KNOWN, and clearly problem still not clearly identified!!

Dealership Location: ACT, Slaven

Mazda Belconnen Dealership Bad Customer Service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

The other day I was inside Mazda Dealership Belconnen to look at options for a brand new mazda. Another customer had come in to enquire about a car that he was planning to buy. He wanted to know when the car he wanted to buy would be available. I was surprised at the [name removed] (Mazda) response which was 'your annoying'. I dont know the full picture. Maybe [name removed] was having a bad day or maybe the customer had already been in plenty of times but I did not think that [name removed] response/statement was appropriate.

Happy that [name removed] was not attending to me but that was not good customer service.

Dealership Location: VIC, Ringwood

Bill rocks at Ringwood Mazda

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I went with my son to Ringwood Mazda on Saturday just to have a look. Bill approached us and listened to what he was looking for. He found a car that met all of His requirements and after moving many cars we took it for a test drive. He bought that car. Bill was a pleasure to deal with, he knew his stock and was confident in finding the right car for Him without being pushy. Well done Bill we can see why the dealership is so busy.

Dealership Location: NSW, Hornsby

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I am very happy to receive our Mazda CX-5 today at Hornsby Mazda. It was a really pleasant purchasing experience from beginning to the end as all of the staff there were very friendly and accommodating. The sales member Albert, in particular, gave us a very good impression. He was very knowledgeable, courteous and patient. We did not really waste our time to bargain and got our expected price plus the M Day deal even we got the car later then 31/08/18. Highly recommend Albert when you have any Mazda needs and Hornsby Mazda is where you want to look at first.

• 1 helpful vote

Dealership Location: WA, Parkland

Worst Ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Worst service! Lies, Lies, Lies. Going to the media with this one! Told they had the car I wanted after I signed the contract,. Was then told that I would have to pay $1600 to get one from over East! Tired to cancel and was told no by the manager! Now have to wait 6 weeks for one from Japan! A total joke. The paint and interior guy was sleazy and totally ripped me off. The media is going to love this one! Do not go there!!! Tell everyone you know!

Dealership Location: VIC, Sale

Mazda BT 50

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Had problems with auto transmission in our vehicle. Took it to dealer and was told after inspection that transmission needed to be replaced. Car was out of warranty period at this stage. A huge thank you to Mazda Australia and Sale Mazda who replaced transmission at no cost to us and provided us with a vehicle while this was being done. Excellent service and a quick response to the problem.

Fairfiled

• 3 helpful votes

Dealership Location: NSW, West End Parramatta

WHERE ARE THE LAWS THAT ACTUALLY PROTECT US FROM THESE WHITE COLLAR CRIMINALS?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

We were lied to from the point of sale. This alone as according to our consumer laws should warrant a refund. We have had issues with our 2017 Mazda cx-9 Azami since we bought it. , it has been in their workshop for over 6 months in total. Mazda say they could not find any issues even though its been there multiple times for months at a time AND they even had THEIR Field Tech Specialist mechanic extensively" test the vehicle? NCAT, the ACCC, Fair Trading, they are all a joke, one Mazda Manager laughed when I told him that I was going to the department of fair trading and accc, Even they know that we have no laws to protect us from them.. We aren't guinee pigs for these big corporate companies, where every time there is a problem it is now your problem and it will be repaired under warranty. So we are the crash test dummies who believed all those lies at the point of sale who were duped into buying a car with many serious mechanical issues. We were told after the first service at 1000km that our discs needed to be machined.

We have break system failure, the center console screen flickering on and off AND the car bouncing YES BOUNCING whilst driving and in stand still and a few other issues. West end Mazda are a bunch of thieves that take your money and hand you a piece of rubbish they call a car. They are far from providing a safe and reliable vehicle as they promote. This is our first New car buying experience and what hell it has been. From now on people should know what they are getting and buy second hand. We went ahead and bought a new vehicle to save ourselves from any headaches and instead it has been the biggest headache and problem yet. Disgusted and disappointed with West End Mazda. Feel lied to and let down by these bunch of thieves.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Dealership Location: VIC, Ringwood

Ringwood Mazda, phi salesman 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Thanks so much to phi at Ringwood Mazda what a great help you where to me greeted me as I walked into the show room was so helpful in going through all details of the cx5 that I was looking at made it so easy to get me the best trade in for my Mazda 3 he went through all aspects of the touring model I wanted and had great knowledge of the car so happy with my new car 5 stars Ringwood Mazda

Sydney

Verified Customer Dealership Location: NSW, West End Parramatta

Rubbish customer service and treated with contempt

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Rubbish customer service. I was told that I have poor English (really?? a bit rich coming from [name removed] but I wouldn't go that low and mock anyone like that) as reason for the "misunderstanding" re offer of complimentary servicing. The salesman are keen to get you on board to buy there car and many add on's (protection plans, insurances, extended warranty etc) but its been absolutely appalling dealing with them after the sales. The salesman were rude, arrogant and condescending, maybe because I'm a female. Stay away from [name removed] at West End North Parramatta and don't use there inhouse financing - they have ridiculous hidden fees and couldn't even get them to clarify the interest rate that I would be on as they said "I don't need to know", only the final repayment each month is relevant to me. I have full disclosure with all the finance products that I've ever had (mortgage, personal loan, credit card etc), why is a car loan any different? Cannot trust these car sales people, and they must think we are all absolute knobs or something.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Dealership Location: NSW, Artarmon

Keep away from Artarmon Mazda Service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

If no issue, all ok. However, take pictures before servicing and check your car for dents and scratches after your service. They will make up stories that all dents and scratches are existing.

Dealership Location: NSW, Rockdale

Absolutely terrible the way they treat their customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

If only there were no stars to pick from...
Bought a brand new car in jan 2017 and has repeatedly (since April 2017) been taken it back to the service centre due to issues. Now dealing with Mazda Australia and they’ve told me that you can’t expect to buy a new car and have no faults, that is why they offer warranties. How is that helpful?? Seems the exec team have no regard to Australian consumer law and a reasonable time to fix issues had no timeframe.
Absolutely disgraceful!!!

SYdney

Verified Customer Dealership Location: NSW, West End Parramatta

West End Mazda Service falls short of standards

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I have similar experience. I have my new CX 9 service twice at West End Mazda, North Paramatta, once at 10,000 kms and the other at 20,000 kms recently July 2018, both services ended up with my car being heavily scratches, West End Mazda attempted to polish them off but could not get remove them completely. Despite the facts of damaging my car, West End Mazda is happily charging me for their lousy service, on top of this, the car carpet is actually filthier after the service than when dropped the car off at their workshop. West End Mazda is very proud to promote that each due service they will wash, vacuum and look after the vehicles belong to its customers, what happened to my car is the complete opposite. This would leave every one wonders if they really commit to their QA process to provide a quality service to their customers or if the have the QA process in place at all. To my personal experience, West End Mazda service and workmanship are very poor they are below standards compared to other dealers and they don't look after the vehicles belong to their customers. My advice is to stay away from West End Mazda service.

• 1 helpful vote

One last chance Mazda

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Don't ever think buying a Mazda means your buying in to a family.
I bought a cx7 . 1 week after the warrant ran out the central locking broke down.
Mazda told me to basically screw off.
I pleaded with them.
My daughter has bought a 20 year old car .
The central locking works perfectly.
Mazda .
Once last chance,please fix a problem from a loyal customer.
John
Jeverett@mitronics.com.au
0411220415

Dealership Location: WA, Parkland

Don't buy from Parkland Mazda - [name removed] from After care and Finance Team are BEGGARS in Parkl

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I tried to buy a CX-5 from Parkland and [name removed] was keep selling the paint protection and Schmick membership. I was keep telling them that I don't want those. The finance team manager said if you want the car, just sign to secure the car and you can take out those two later. And after a few hours, just only a few hours, I contacted them to cancel the purchase of protection and membership. But they said you cannot, as I have signed. But they asked me to sign a new contract as they offered to reduce the price of those.
When I told them you can have my deposit $1000 and I will not buy anymore, the man from finance team said "THEN WHAT, WHO CARES". What a rude fool.
Don't ever deal with this dealership if you don't want to have bad memories while driving your new car.

1 of 13 pages

I asked a 2015 Plate Mazda at Werribee Mazda. and in fact, they give me a 2014 made year and 2014 compliance certificate car. the 2015 plate was written on contract. I realised it after I drove the 2014 car for 2 years. It was my first car! what do I do? This evil car dealer.

Micky Myki asked on Jul 26, 2017

Answer this

Rebecca, I suppose that it's 'caveat emptor' in your case.

What did you mean when you said 'plate'. How they took it, deliberately or otherwise, your request for a certain dated plate could have been interpreted as being first registered in that year. There are many, if not all, cars - not just Mazda vehicles - sell well into the year after its build date, particularly if there has been no change in the model and sales are slow. It doesn't make them worse cars and shouldn't, in theory, bother a buyer when you decide to change yours - at least to buyers who know what they're doing.

When it comes to selling the car, Rebecca, anyone worth their salt will have done a bit of research on the car they desire to purchase. By doing that they will have found that a particular build date, say, week 50 of 2014 was no different to that built on say, week 20 of 2015, and thus concentrate on the condition of the vehicle. Anyone fancying buying a 2015 car that is identical to a 2014 car but is showing evidence of harsh usage and poor maintenance is just being silly.

Keep a record of your services and keep a log book. Any discerning buyer will be interested and swayed by those.

Don't worry, be happy.

Cheers,
John

Thank John for your time and explanation.

Hi Rebecca,
It's common some cars are 2014 built although 2015 compliance. It would be good note for yourself in the future that you ask specifically for a 2015 built vehicle.

In the event that you signed the original contract for a new car, you would notice it doesn't have any VIN number or Engine number along with built and compliance details.

It is always a good to ask if car is in stock or ETA of delivery. If the vehicle is in Australia request to have details up front before going into the dealer and signing delivery.

Also note if your purchasing a new vehicle generally first quarter of the year, you don't always get the same year built vehicle.

In the future if you were to sell/trade the car, of course the year of the vehicle contributes to the price and along with condition, maintaince etc...

Hi - I would like to write a review but am concerned about liability or being sued etc Your thoughts please? Paul

Roddo asked on Feb 13, 2017

Answer this

just write it & put down another name,

Thanks for your response & I don't mean to be dumb but who's other name "the Mazda dealership" or ?
Cheers

Dose Grand Prix Mazda Caboolture take trade ins ??

Nat asked on Jan 01, 2017

Answer this

This dealer is not one I have dealt with. My Mazda dealer, Sutherland Mazda, accepted my old car as a trade in.

See all 8 questions about Mazda Dealers