Review rating:

Best service on earth!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

After looking on google and asking car detailers about which and what is the best paint protection that will last for years to come for our car George put my mind to rest with a few messages and then a phone call. He was a blast to chat to and really knew his stuff. He was pushy at all and helped me understand how this whole paint protection stuff works.

George came to our home and detailed our family car & applied Autotriz. Well my god has it blown me away. No more scrubbing to get dirt off your car. You just wipe over it with your sponge and the road grime comes right off.

All in all George provides the best service on earth and anyone wanting the best should contact George.

Private message

Finally a Detailer that actually takes his time!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

These guys took the time to actually explain what they were going to do and actually delivered on it!
Great friendly guys. Obviously have a lot of experience and have some great products! 5 Stars!!!!!!

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

George hands down is the best in the business!

Works hard and gives fantastic service!

His passion and enthusiasm to help and give the best job possible is what won me over

Highly recommend

Private message

Paint protection on my vehicle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

George did an excellent job on my car his prompt service was exceptionally professional and the product he applied to my car has been amazing I would recommend George to all my friends and anyone looking for permanent paint protection

Top job, thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

George was easy to contact and responsive to my initial queries. He was able to work in with our schedule to get two cars done. George was thorough and has a good eye for detail. He was able to provide us with lots of information about the different services he provided and also spent the time at the end of each job to let us know about how we can best look after our cars over the coming years. Thanks George, I found you to be professional, polite and a great guy!

Private message

Amazing attention to detail!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

George is a master of his craft. His attention to detail is amazing and his paint preparation and correction are second to none. The coating he applies has a shine, depth of gloss and smoothness that has to be seen and felt to be believed. I couldn’t be happier or more impressed by his punctuality, professionalism and quality of workmanship. He’s done two cars for me and will definitely do all my future vehicles.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

THE PERFECTIONIST OF THE TRADE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

George from MMD is a true professional of his trade...Had Autotriz ceramic paint protection applied to a new car and the results are truly amazing...George's attention to detail is absolutely outstanding...The customer service is of the highest quality with professional and honest advice...5 Star service

If you are looking to have paint protection applied to your car or just a professional detail contact George from MMD...The best in the business

Absolute Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

If your a car lover, this is the one and only person you would ever trust with your pride and joy. George's attention to detail is flawless.

Victoria

Great service & knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

George was unbelievable. Great service from the beginning. Attention to detail is impeccable.
I'm glad i did not get the dealership to apply paint protection & went through George instead.
Thank you George for your work & advise, most appreciated.

Private message

Always incredible service and amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

George applied paint protection to our Mazda 3 a couple of years ago now and we have been nothing but happy with the quality of the work and product! After recently having someone hit our car and subsequent repair work completed we have just had George reapply the paint protection and once again cannot fault his work, professionalism or the quality of his products. His communication throughout the process is also something to be praised.
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for car detailing or paint protection services.
Thanks again George!

Private message

MMD is twelve hours away from my town but I’ll use them again on my next vehicle

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Professional, punctual , outstanding communications , went beyond expectations and great value for money would recommend to anyone with a new car, boat ,bike or even an exisiting vehicle they want to look after

Verified Customer

The results surpassed all expectations!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

People who know me, know that I am a fanatic when it comes to looking after our cars.
I just couldn't get the finish I wanted on a very dark European car and so committed myself to finding a professional who could. I was extremely lucky to be pointed in the direction of George from Melbourne Mobile Detailing.
George is as fussy as I am and its clear that he is a real professional who refuses to take short cuts.
I couldn't be happier with the outcome and in fact the car didn't look this good when I picked it up new from the dealer a few years ago.
On top of all that George is a warm and thoughtful individual who very much wants to see his customers happy. Thanks George, you did a fabulous job and I am VERY happy!

Private message

Work that should be acknowledged ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Last year I spoiled myself to a brand new car. I wanted to protect my investment and purchased the added protection for my duco. Recently I had some stone chips and surface scatches around my door handles touched up which meant a recoat of the ceramic coat protection followed weeks later. The recoat was done over the entire vehicle to ensure a consistent finish. This in itself superseded my expectation.
Not only did my car look amazing the person performing the recoat was very friendly with a strong customer-need focus. I asked numerous questions about ongoing care, etc and received sincere and informed responses.
My car looks amazing and I cannot get over the mirror finish. I clearly can see the reflection in my car's duco.
I highly recommended anyone who is thinking about doing this to invest in the process as it will add longevity to your vehichle. I also was impressed by the fact that, providing the right care is taken by the car owner, no recoat should be required for that vehicle.
I loved my car when I bought it and love it all the more now.

Private message

The BEST in the business!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I love taking care of my car, but when i was looking for someone to take it to the next level George was the man. After a brief discussion about what i was looking for he suggested i consider the Autotriz range of protection products. WOW!! what can i say George's workmanship and professionalism was a step above and i couldn't be happier with the results that were achieved, now i have more time to enjoy my car then spending hours cleaning it.

Thanks again mate

Great service! One happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I’ve had different detailers in the past but nothing comes close to your company. Sold my car just because of how clean it was. All the swirl marks were gone! Thanks Steven looking forward to the next time I sell my car

Private message

You can't find a better detailer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Have been to other detailers but none compare to the qaulity of work and customer service from George at Melbourne mobile detailing.

Uses the highest quality products to get the best results. You won't find someone with as good an eye for detail as George.

Would recommend to anyone and will always be back myself

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

Top level service and professional approach.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Won't look anywhere else but the Autotriz range offered by George at MMD. The workmanship and customer service has always been second to none with all my vehicles! Won't take my cars anywhere else. He really has shown / grown a whole new appreciation and passion for my ride! I'm fussy but damn.... George is insane! Especially those gloss levels!

Private message

Professional service from Melbourne mobile detailing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Great guy from the first moment I met him! Steven was a well informed car detailed from the first moment he looked at my car. He removed all scratches from the car even though i thought it was impossible.

Thank you Steve I’m going to be a life time customer!

AMAZING SERVICE - STEVEN YOU ARE THE BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Steven from your company is simply the best detailer in the game. His extremely patient and took time to get my car looking amazing. Really happy with the result! Highly recommend his services

Master of his craft.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Had George do the detailing on my car a couple of times and every time I’m absolutely amazed at how pristine he gets it! I can’t recommend him any higher. Genuinely nice and courteous guy to boot!

1 of 4 pages