Great service & saved some money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Great service and saved some money too, thanks for all your help and advise Andrew. The transition was very easy..

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

It was a pleasure speaking to the service centre an easy transition to change and improve our policy. Recommend this service to anyone

Excellent advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Chris was most helpful, we have been with Peoplecare for many years and I was not sure if we were getting value for the money we spent each month. Chris checked out what we have against other funds and assured me that we had the best cover as this product was no longer offered to new members. It was good to know that we were better of staying with Peoplecare. Chris thank you for you help it was very much appreciated.

Good advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Reviewed my cover and agreed to leave as is. Unbiased advice and very professional in their approach, a comprehensive review.

highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

with over 50 years of exceptional service I continue my membership, checked out others this year and confirmed this remains exceptional value

Health Insurance for Couple seventy andr.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

David looked after us and found the BEST Health fund in comparison to the one we have been in since 1994.
Saved us approximately $400 to $500 per year.
Thanks David you certainty helped us by finding the cover we required.
Could not fault Members Own Health Funds.

Many options, good service and cost effective premiums.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Phone adviser compared my current fund with many others and identified an equivalent fund with cheaper premium. Can't ask for more than that ! Thanks.

Chris was fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I was well informed with Chris. He was very helpful, pleasant and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend Members Own to anyone.

Health insurance like vehicle or home insurance is vital.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Customer Service was excellent. Help find the cover we need without an astronomical increase in monthly premiums and change over will be painless. Could not fault process.

Members Own Help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Trawling the net for more cost effective health insurance, I was attacked by 2 "comparison sites" with hard sell techniques before I discovered Members Own Assistance which gave good, reasoned advice without,pushy sales techniques

Excellent to speak with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Twice now I have changed my cover using Members Own. Both times, the customer service rep was extremely polite, helpful and each time have gone beyond to make sure that the special things I need covered actually are. They have had to hang up my call and make other enquiries and each time have called back with appropriate information. Very personable. definitely recommend. Melecia was my rep yesterday, but I can't remember the name of the gentleman from last year.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Michele was understanding, well versed,had an excellent knowledge of the products and provided good advice to assist with my eventual decision.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2018

My second time coming to Members own for advice. Melecia was very thorough and helped significantly towards me making a wise choice. Thank you Joy

Better deal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

After signing up through another company Members Own found us another policy with the same health fund that was more suited to our use with a lower premium and higher rebate . Thanks Ben.

Health Fund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Our Health Fund was reviewed and got a better fund for better price. Very satisfied with the outcome.
Happy to recommend

Perfect service do far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Well done phone service next is the claim coming up and shall see how we go . I expect that all will be well

Best value for money Health Funds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Members Own Health Funds are the best value for money. All profits are returned to members unlike the bigger funds where profits go to shareholders.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Not the best by far

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I have looked at several policies and NOT one comes anywhere near close to what I have for the same Hospital and extras.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Members Own Health Funds Official

Hi Laurie, thanks for the feedback. Did you speak with one of our team about the options available? They are really good at finding the gold that can be missed on the website. In some cases you'r... read more »

Easy and very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Reham was clear and very patient with explaining everything I needed to know. Although we are yet to find out if the insurance company will work well for us, Reham has found one that should cover the areas that we will most likely need. She was not at all pushy and was very helpful with answering all my queries immediately. Phone calls were returned at the time that was arranged, and she made efforts not to disturb my husband while he was at work.Thank you Reham, for being considerate and making the whole process very easy for us. Your professionalism has given us some confidence in the company that you have recommended for us.

Thanks for doing all the hard work for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Easy to deal with. Explained everything. I liked there was no hard sell. Thanks for making this easy. I will recommend this service.

1 of 40 pages

Which is the best vision health insurance- Visa no 600?

sam asked on Dec 01, 2018

Is this health fund similar as H.B.F. fund?

Aja asked on Oct 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi Aja, thanks for the question. Members Own Health Funds is not a health insurer. We are a comparison service for a group of Not-For-Profit and Mutual Health funds. We provide a service where we look at your health insurance needs and match you to the best fund and product that we have available, if we don't have something that beats your current policy we will let you know that as well. Cheers, Ben

Hi Members Own I have swapped health insurance funds quite a lot, from Medibank originally, and how with NIB. However, at 64, I find they are not covering knee and hip surgery. Although I am fine now, I know lots of friends around my age who have needed help. I also need a health fund that provides good cover for dental, as I have implants lower jaw and am beginning to have problems with my remaining teeth + bridge on my upper jaw. I pay around $170 per month. Can I get something that covers me better, but around the same price or less?

Loraine asked on Aug 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lorraine, I'm sure we will be able to find something that provides you with the cover you need and the value you're looking for. The best way to get the right level for your needs would be to give us a buzz on 13 10 66. Cheers, Ben

See all 21 questions about Members Own Health Funds