• 3 answers
  • 21 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Hassle free move

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2016

The guys moved me from a 3br top floor apartment to a 4 Br house an hour away with relative ease.
They had some initial concerns the truck wasn't large enough - but with some of excellent packing were able to get almost everything in (only small items which could be transported by car were left).
They arrived bang on time at 7:30am, and we're done by 4pm. It was a long day but the boys never stopped. I'd recommend them.
No breakages. And a pleasure to deal with.

• 1 review
  • 1 question

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2014

These guys were great. Had read all the reviews and thought I'd give them try. Extremely efficient, professional and overall nice guys. The use of the boxes was a great idea as you're not left with a mess of cardboard and tape after the move. Brilliant idea, and brilliant service. Thank you!

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Have used twice, will use again.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2014

After the first time I used these guys, there was no question about the second time. I was very impressed how hard they work. The green box is a great idea and makes I easy for the removalists.
I ran out of boxes, and assumed they would not take anything not in a box - but the guys said no worries we'll take everything - bags, cartons, even the crate with the bubblewrap and packing tape.
I had to knock half a star off because they left me hanging at midday I had to call to find out. they sent another team who arrived at 3pm; which was a bit annoying as I rushed to meet them under the assumption that if I was late, I'd be paying. It doesn't work the other way though.
Of course, once they arrived they were super hard working- straight off the back of the previous job.

Got it all in - Phew!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2014

We had to pack up a 4/5 bedroom house and my father insisted on a truck size smaller than I liked. We were all very worried about getting everything in but the guys worked really hard and got everything in safely and packed well. They worked really hard and were very professional. Would happily hire them again.

+ Fast, reliable, professional.

Sydney, Australia

• 1 comment

friendly professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2014

Great couple if gentlemen. The green boxes are great. They are plastic and easily stacked so you can safely store items. No tape needed so if you need something its very easy to openbtue box.

and flat fee structure very much appreciated. No worries about back to base.

Would definetly use them again.

+ plastic boxes supplied and picked up. flat fee.

Hi. Do you move a 4br home from Sydney to Albury on a Monday? Regards Libby

Leonie asked on Feb 07, 2018

I would like to move a fridge (average size) from Sydney (Maroubra) to Melbourne (Fitzroy North). It would be great if it could be picked up by next Tuesday (16th Jan). Delivery date could be more flexible if necessary. Could you please let me know if it is possible to send this item as part of another load, and what the cost would be? Thank you Pam Timms [number removed]

Pamela asked on Jan 10, 2018

Hello, I would like to have a quote on house hold goods of which have been already packed and dismantled, the goods altogether are 35cm from Canberra to Gold Coast. Thank you Paula - 04203 12880

Paula asked on Aug 29, 2017