Fantastic, friendly, efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2013

We recently hired Men That Move to do our relocation from Warrawee to Crows Nest. All aspects of the move went without a hitch. The team was extremely efficient, at all times courteous and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was handled with care (including some very fragile wine). Moving is so stressful and this team really helps you minimise the stress. The green box system is wonderful. Easy to pack, easy to unpack, locate things and takes care of precious items without an enormous amount of packaging. The green boxes are a great incentive to unpack quickly, so no more ugly cardboard boxes lying around the house. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Men That Move and would use their services again without a doubt. You would be very wise to choose them for your next move!

+ Just a great team, courteous, great value, efficient!

Hassle free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2013

I would highly recommend Men that Move - the plastic box system, wrapping and paper provided before moving day made the whole thing much easier; and the actual move was well executed and friendly - no matter the moving challenges that we presented (hello stairs, heavy antique furniture etc)!!! Rates are competitive and the guys extremely careful in how they moved our gear

+ Great service, pre-delivry of boxes and packing materials at no cost; competitive rates

Great service. Best in Sydney.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2013

Friendly, on time, professional, careful and cheaper than everyone else we had quotes from. Even though it was pouring with rain the guys didn't complain and they just got on with it for five hours straight without even taking a break (despite offering them tea and coffee!) Would highly recommend. Thanks guys.

+ Friendly, on time, professional, careful and cheaper than everyone else we had quotes from.

So far so good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2013

[name removed] and the team delivered boxes before moving day, so I could ensure everything was ready for moving day.
My situation was a little tricky needing to move items from two locations into storage for 2.5 weeks, then have it delivered to my new house on the northern beaches.
[name removed] organised the whole move and it was completed fast and efficiently, my things are currently in storage, but I have no doubt they will be delivered safe and sound to my new apartment in December.

Thanks guys!

+ Punctual, friendly, helpful & flexible

Stop looking, these are the guys you want!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2013

Absolutely spectacular service. [name removed] and his fellas went out of their way to make sure that everything happened smoothly and efficiently. The plastic box service was massively helpful, and the move itself was handled perfectly. It was great having the owner of the business doing the actual grunt work!! Two guys were perfect for moving a 3 bedroom house, since they never stopped working. And the price was so reasonable. Will be recommending Men That Move far and wide.

+ Affordable, hard working, professional, safe.

Taking the pain out of moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2013

Professional, flexible and amiable having [name removed] and his team help us move was one of the least stressful parts of the whole moving experience. When our new property wasn't ready when we expected they were quite happy keeping our stuff safely in their storage. They were very helpful in arranging to get us moved in as soon as we were finally able to get keys. The fact this excellent level of service also comes at such a reasonable cost means I can't recommend Men That Move highly enough. Use them for your move and you won't regret it.

+ Friendly, careful, accommodating and cost effective

Professional, efficient, obliging!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2013

Very helpful and efficient men who moved everything without incident. When their truck had a flat tyre during the trip they phoned me to keep me up to date and didn't charge for time taken to change the tyre. Overall cost very readonable. I highly recommend Men That Move as the best I've ever used!

+ Reliable, professional, friendly without being intrusive.

Great moving experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2014

Very professional, helpful and friendly removalists. The company is very well run but its owner who oversaw our move under a lot of time pressure. We have already recommended them to friends. The day was very smooth and the guys helped us at our new place to build some of our furniture and arrange the rooms.

+ Reliable, good price point, plastic 'green' boxes

Earlwood, New South Wales, Australia

Smooth moooove!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2014

Very happy with professionalism and care and attitude too. Great crates for packing (available in different sizes - which didn't realise at first from the website), and they were helpful both pre-move with information and supply of butcher's paper and crates and more crates when needed, as well as crew on the day who managed to pack everything so professionally and with care into the truck and unload. Thanks for the move and very happy to recommend.

+ Professional, friendly and did a great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2014

Men That Move provided an excellent removal service. They were efficient, careful and professional, as well as being friendly and responsive to our concerns both before and throughout the move. Also, the green plastic boxes they provided were very convenient to pack and stack. Great price, great attitude, quality service.

• 2 answers
  • 32 helpful votes
Private message

Happy with price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2014

This may not be the cheapest removal company around, but you get what you pay for. I thankfully avoided the removalist horror stories I read about on the net by using these guys. The guys turned up within the timeframe they indicated, and were friendly and efficient. They have various pricing options to cover different needs.

+ Reasonably priced for the service offered.

Mosman, New South Wales, Australia

• 4 helpful votes

Awesome service...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2014

These guys were fantastic. Easy to get a long with, hard workers and super efficient. Can't recommend them highly enough! Will definitely use again. They showed up on time and called ahead to give plenty of notice. They only charge for the time they are actually with you and I was able to pay on the spot. They also lent me 25 huge green plastic boxes which was the best part!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Timely, friendly and very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2014

We have just moved from a 4 bedroom home to another 4 bedroom home about 45 mins drive away (suburban Sydney). These guys turned up right on time and started loading straight away. Their technique with heavy and bulky items through narrow corridors was flawless. Everything was secured perfectly in the pair of trucks we needed and transported safely and efficiently. We were done in under 4 hours flat so even though their hourly charge is a bit higher than a lot of others they are worth it for their speed and professionalism. The green plastic boxes that they provide a couple of weeks for packing prior to the move were just excellent - very sturdy and stackable. Great job Men that Move!

+ Highly efficient, quick and professional

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Honest, Straightforward

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2014

** I have not used them as removalists, only conversed on phone **

I never really post reviews but I just wanted to share that these guys seem excellent. We're moving on very short notice, and have spoken to 10+ companies and looked at numerous online quotes. Unfortunately Men That Move had 2 other jobs on the day we are moving, and were not able to assist.

On the phone the guy I spoke with set realistic expectations, was honest, and straightforward. He did not try to bash other removalists to win the business, but presented their ideology and how they operate. He also set conservative time figure estimations, and then goal times they would strive for, but said numerous times that he did not want to under-quote and leave me stuck with a larger bill at the end than expected.

While they had 2 jobs already booked for our moving day, he did offer to move us in the afternoon. He was extremely honest about it, and said that due to unforeseen circumstances or delays with the other 2 moves, it could be anywhere from around 12:30pm to 4:30pm. He said they would work hard and get the job done, no matter the time, but did not want to offer any firm time where he couldn't guarantee it. He then even encouraged me to shop around and see if others are available before deciding.

Overall a completely different call than with many other removalists and I'm impressed by them. I wish we had a bit more notice and could use them on this move, even though they are a bit more expensive than the other option we are going with, but do look forward to giving them a call if we move again in the coming years.

As I said, I did NOT use them as removalists, but find their professional and honest approach extremely refreshing in this industry and I felt like sharing this interaction.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Men that Move Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2014

I contacted Men That Move for help moving a 2-bedroom apartment from Glebe to Rockdale on a Sunday morning. They arrived with the truck right as scheduled and did a terrific job - very friendly, professional and efficient, and the price was exactly as quoted. You might find cheaper removalist companies in Sydney but given the honest and reliable service, the great job they did, and that it was on a Sunday, I would certainly recommend Men That Move to friends and family. Cheers!

Sydney, Australia

Friendly, simple and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2014

The team ensured our move was friendly, simple and efficient. Turned up right on time, summed up the move and had the truck expertly-packed in no time at all. Few more stairs at the other end but the boys barely broke a sweat. The supplied boxes make life so easy for everyone. By far the best moving experience we've ever had. We will definitely be using these guys again in the future.

• 2 helpful votes

Best removalist ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2014

We have used Men That Move in mid February so do our other 2 families. All the moves went extremely well, we were very impressed. From the moment we made the first call to enquire until the day, everything was smooth and flawless. The team worked extremely hard, they never had a word of complaint and was really efficient. One of our families took 8 hours to move in their last two moves, this time, all done in 4 hours, magnificent job.
The green plastic boxes they lent us were fantastic, they were delivered a week prior to the move that allowed us plenty of time to pack, then they never hassle or rush us for the box collection which allowed plenty of time for us to unpack.
All in all, this was the best moving experience we have ever had and we have already recommended Men That Move to our families and friends who are planning to move.

+ Reliable, efficient, friendly teams

Sydney, Australia

friendly professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2014

Great couple if gentlemen. The green boxes are great. They are plastic and easily stacked so you can safely store items. No tape needed so if you need something its very easy to openbtue box.

and flat fee structure very much appreciated. No worries about back to base.

Would definetly use them again.

+ plastic boxes supplied and picked up. flat fee.

North Sydney, NSW

Private message

Friendly, professional, no fuss, great price and super strong Sydney removalists!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2014

In a society where "poor customer service" is on the increase, it was a wonderful surprise to be provided with excellent professional service! The guy from Men that Move was very responsive to emails, texts and phone calls. He was able to provide a quote within minutes that didn't require the engagment of lawyers to pour over messy do & don't agreements. After reading other reviews regarding the stackable boxes they offered, I was able to estimate exactly how many I would need and they were happy to drop them off weeks before my move so that I could pack with easy and comfort. Men that Move was even able to accommodate my last minute "time" change from morning to afternoon without any fuss, I was immensly grateful. I have since recommended them to friends who recently move, that is how confident I am in their awesome Aussie service. Great work guys!

+ Willing to accommodate last minute changes & care taken not to damage furniture or walls.

Great service, reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2014

This is the 2nd time I have used 'Men That Move', and in both instances they have provided an exceptional and a friendly service at a reasonable price. The guys made every effort to assist and accommodated additional items I had not originally thought of. At the end of the job, they deservedly received a tip. I would use their service again, and would recommend them to anyone requiring their services.

+ Reliable, inexpensive, friendly